The Best Erotic Stories.

One Romantic Night
by Speed65
©

Imagine if you will...

It is a windswept night, the stars are appearing as the sun slowly disappears behind the hills. You are on a beach 6 miles from civilization with a possible new partner in life. A campfire is slowly warming you as the last rays of daylight slowly reflect off the ocean. The quiet crackling from the fire just fuel the sparkling effect of the sunlight feebly flickering from the water....

Behind you is a well prepared campsite, the tent he erected for you both, the backpacks arranged against the tent in an ordered way, the sleeping bags are already laid out and ready for use, even with blow up pillows already inflated.

The sunset and the walk have made you a little sleepy, the sleeping bags are looking just so inviting...

Still he isn't back yet, so you resist the temptation. Where is the 'bugger' - surely he hasn't got lost? Has he? Or is he playing some stupid kid's game to scare you? No he wouldn't do that, he's too honest, isn't he?

Suddenly there is a rustle from the beach. Is that him or is it something else? He's left you all alone on a strange beach miles from anywhere and he's bloody well not here when you need him. Nervously you stand up and walk to the other side of the fire, determined at least to face what ever the thing is. You look intently but can't see anything - you are getting worried.

Suddenly you hear swearing, is that him or is it someone else? He went for wood in the other direction. You call his name, and he answers "Don't worry beautiful, it's me. I just slipped off a 'flamin' rock".

The Bastard, you could kill him. Here you are, nervous, worried and thinking he'd gone off and 'done a bunk', and all the time he's off, falling off rocks. Well if he wants you to kiss it better - he's got another thing coming. Any kissing for that matter.

He appears off on your right, limping a little and hiding something behind his back. "Where's the firewood?" you ask.

"Beside the backpacks," he replies. You turn around and yes it s there, but you didn't hear him put it there. This bloke is strange, and bloody spooky too.

He strolls up and past you to the backpacks, almost silent in his movements. He reaches into a backpack, rummaging around for something. You step back wondering if you've made the mistake of your life and come camping with 'Freddy Krueger' or not.

He pulls out a frypan .. your fears ease. He puts butter in the pan reaches for a some rocks on the ground. He pulls a knife and with his back to you starts working away, swearing from time to time. Your fear comes back.

This is definitely not good, you think.

Ten worrisome minutes later, he places the pan on the fire. He stabs his knife into the ground and turns to you.

Oh Jesus, what have I got myself into here?, you think.

He rises and says, "Sorry about being away so long. I just wanted to surprise you with fresh oysters cooked in butter. But I guess me bush skills are still rusty and I made an racket."

He steps toward you and you meet together with a close embrace and he says, "I hope you weren't worried. It's just that I feel at home out here, that's all. And I do hope you'd never think I'd deliberately scare you or leave you in any danger."

You hug him tighter, thrusting your breasts tighter to him and tell him that "He's a right bastard for making you worry."

He kisses you long and deep. When he finishes kissing you, you know he is aroused. But instead of kissing you some more, he turns to the fire and pulls the fry pan off and gets two forks.

"Here you are beautiful. Oysters lightly fried in butter and I sure hope you like 'em". (Is this a ploy he uses to seduce women?)

You try them and decide to reserve your opinion. But none-the-less you thank him with a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

You finish eating, and you think "Here comes the big seduction move".

He gets up. Reaches over for and gets the fry pan, plates and forks and starts off into the night. You call him before he gets out of the light of the campfire. He stops. You ask "Where are you going?"

"Just doing the washing up, the stream's only 8 foot away, and I know you'll be safe."

He goes off and does the washing up. This time you aren't worried - you can actually hear him now.

Your curiosity is aroused. What is it with him? First the wandering around, then the oysters, and now doing the dishes?

Any normal bloke you'd be fighting off by now. Well trying too anyway. You would not be sitting around feeling like so much extra baggage.

I mean you know he's aroused, but he just goes off anyway? What is his angle? Will he make a move on you now? Or will it be later when you don't expect it? Or god forbid is he gay?

The uncertainty has got you concerned, because you don't know if you'll have to resist or not? Is this some sort of game that you've never seen before?

He comes back from the creek wiping the dishes and forks on his shirt. "Sorry forgot the towel, so old habits will do I guess."

He puts the pan, the dishes and forks back into the packs. He then moves both backpacks into the tent.

He comes out of the tent. Now, here comes the come on.

He sits down and turns toward you and starts to speak. Here comes the spiel. The big move, the whole reason for all his efforts.

With a subdued voice he asks "May I ask your permission to do something?"

"Yes" you reply, with some hesitancy.

"Would you be deeply offended if I asked for a quiet kiss and cuddle with the night and setting being so romantic and all? ... And don't worry I won't assume more or try anything more."

"What?" you exclaim.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend you." and he starts to get up.

"Hold it." you say, dragging him back down beside you.

You explode. "Let me get this right. You want permission to kiss and cuddle me, this after kissing and hugging me earlier? Not to mention the oysters, doing the washing up, scaring me half to death by not knowing where you are? AND you are also saying that nothing more than a kiss and a cuddle is enough for you???????"

"Yes" he quietly says. The fear that he has upset you is plain, he is clearly no longer confident.

"Jesus wept" you exclaim. This bloke is like no one you've ever met. What bloke does this type of thing?

You grab him, thrust your breasts against his chest and just start kissing him madly. Madly, passionately, with every ounce of passion you have. Your tongues fight madly and embrace in an ecstasy of passion neither of you knew you had, Your body is enflamed with desire, it is screaming for release, you want him so bad you ache. His passion is rising with yours, you know that like you his body craves the release that only love can give.

You know that even the slightest request from him will be obeyed by you. Just as you know that at this moment he belongs to you, body and soul.

You break the kiss and get up, taking his hand in yours and you lead him into the tent. The sleeping bags are laid out and you lay down bringing his body to yours. Your pulse races, your mind is already in ecstasy over the soon to come lovemaking. You kiss, you hug, you crush, your body rises in expectation of fulfillment.

He cradles your head in his arm and gently starts kissing you repeatedly. On your forehead, on your cheek, your hair, your ears (god-the licking and attention he gives them is pure ecstasy), your chin, your nose, your eyes, no part of your head is left unkissed. Your body is aching so much for him you want to explode.

He moves over to your side. You wait expectantly for him to start undressing you...

He murmurs "Sleep well, Beautiful. I'm the happiest man on this god forsaken earth".

And with those words he zips your sleeping bag up, climbs into his sleeping bag and falls fast asleep.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Speed65.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.