The Best Erotic Stories.

On The Road
by BC100000
©

We were halfway through a two-day drive when we had our excellent adventure. It was all Michelle's doing, really. I had expressed to her my general interest in voyeurism, and my specific desire to see her in action with another man. And she knew from previous discussions how much it excited me to watch her flirt with others. But she had never shown any inclination to act on this knowledge before. It was just our little secret, fodder for our fantasy play and the occasional inside joke. So I really didn't see it coming.

We had pulled off the highway and into a motel on the outskirts of a small city along our route. It had been a full day's worth of driving in the heat and traffic of midsummer. The plan was just to get some rest and get back on the road early the next day, but since we had made better time than we had expected that day it was only late afternoon when we checked in and hit our room. "Maybe we should get a drink after dinner," Michelle suggested. I gave a non-committal response. I was a tired after driving all day but Michelle pressed me a bit, saying it would be better than channel-surfing until we dozed off, and I conceded that she was probably right. We decided to take a quick shower and get going.

Now, Michelle is a naturally good-looking woman -- exceptionally so, although I admit that I am biased -- and she has an easy sense of style that allows her to look good in many things. She can get ready quickly, toss something on, and make it terrific. So she was soon ready to roll and looking great, as usual. But I was a little surprised (and pleased!) to see that she had chosen a rather revealing bright-print halter top and a fairly short mini-skirt. She was braless and with her beautiful breasts she always looks especially terrific whenever she goes without. "Wow! You planning on showing off for anyone in particular tonight?" I asked.

"Just for you, honey," she said, and we both shared a gentle laugh at her reference to my particular interest.

We had gotten sound advice from the front desk clerk. Dinner was good, and the hotel bar down the road had a pretty capable band, so it was filling up pretty quickly as the evening got underway. Michelle and I got settled into two seats at the bar and shortly after our drinks arrived I pushed back and excused myself to hit the facilities. "Don't be too long," she said.

I shot her a look of sudden interest. "Think you can behave yourself?" Her response was a playful: "I'll try ..." and we shared a parting grin. It actually did take me a little while to locate the restrooms and then I got detained trying to get past the television that was showing a ballgame. As I finally made my way back I noticed that Michelle was engaged in conversation with a guy who had taken the open seat next to her, so I just paused to watch the scene. She was animated and seemed to be interested in what he was saying, and she was just so beautiful and fascinating to watch as she talked and laughed and occasionally touched him on the forearm. When she lifted her glass and took a sip I noticed his eyes glide up and down her body, and I found myself excited to see this man taking the opportunity to check out my nice-looking wife.

I decided to take a few more moments and just watch what happened, finding an open spot and ordering a drink from a passing waitress. I was not close enough to hear them but I could see them quite clearly from my vantage point. They continued their pleasant conversation, and I noticed that she turned her body to face him more directly. When she did that she crossed her legs and he dropped his gaze to check her out once again. She continued to reach out to touch him lightly on occasion to emphasize a point, but now when she did so she would sometimes reach out to gently squeeze his arm.

He was a good-looking man, tall and well-built in a nice summer-weight suit, and I saw that on one occasion when she touched his shoulder she then trailed her fingers down his bicep and rested them ever so briefly there, giving him an almost imperceptible squeeze before dropping her hand back down to her own knee. I thought I saw them glance into each other's eyes for a moment, but I couldn't be sure. By this point my imagination was beginning to heat up, just as my pulse was rising. He then clearly looked down and commented on her ring, because she held up her left hand and he took it and examined her wedding ring, holding onto her hand for several moments as he pretended to inspect her ring. Something about that sent a jolt through me.

They exchanged a comment and then glanced around, apparently looking to see where I had disappeared off to. He then took a sip of his drink while Michelle continued to check out the crowd and then spotted me. She smiled and raised her eyebrows. I grinned back at her and raised my glass in salute. She then shot me a mock "aren't you naughty!" look over her own glass, and we both just grinned at each other for a moment, enjoying our strong bond across the crowded room.

He had said something to her, and she turned and leaned in close to hear him. When she did I noticed that he leaned over and his gaze darted down to look down her halter top. I suspected that it was not coincidental that Michelle just then had to reach back with one hand and rub the back of her neck, propping the other hand on her opposite hip. This caused her to arch her back, and she must have commented about the long drive because she closed her eyes and turned her head just then and rubbed the back of her neck and along her shoulders, taking her time and giving her neck a good long squeeze. I could see quite clearly that he took this opportunity to give her a long, hard look -- and he clearly liked what he saw, from the way his eyes shone and his tongue ran across his lips as he shifted in his seat. Her full, braless tits strained against the thin fabric of her top. Michelle can be incredibly sensual, and he was now awash in her sexual vibe. And so was I, of course -- I had gathered by now that this little show was for my benefit, and I could feel my cock stiffening in my jeans.

I was pretty sure that his was, too, and Michelle finished up her neck massage by bending her head down and leaning forward, so that when she opened her eyes she must have been looking right into the crotch of his suit trousers. I let out a slight groan as she moistened her lips and looked up into his eyes. A hint of a smile played across her gorgeous features. I could feel her rising temperature and I just knew that she had seen something that interested her. She must have asked him a question because he then talked for a while as she took a drink and then considered him while he spoke. I could see her eyes running over his face and I knew that she was thinking about him. She had him talking, probably about himself, and she only occasionally spoke, following up with another question or comment.

As he rambled on she ran one hand through her hair, brushed her fingertips lightly over her own forearm several times, and then smoothed and straightened the hem of her skirt -- but instead of pulling it down, I noticed, she actually hiked it up a little! She gently rubbed her neck again and then let her fingertips trail down along the edge of her neckline, tracing a fingernail along the insides of her lovely breasts. Her skin tone is a beautiful light olive, and you could just see the lighter shade of her tan line along the enticing swell of her breast as she toyed with her neckline. I just grinned at what a hot little showoff she could be. She certainly knows just how to get men going!

She had my full attention and I continued to watch them intently. They shared a laugh and she reached out once again to touch his forearm lightly, this time dropping her hand after a moment or two and letting it fall onto his knee where he had propped one foot up on the base of her barstool. Michelle has a wonderful touch. Her fingertips traced the crease of the thin fabric of his pants for an inch or two up along his thigh and then slowly back down to his knee. I can only imagine just how erotic that light touch must have been for him. It was almost imperceptible visually, but I know my wife and I could almost feel it myself right across the room. I heard a slight groan of pleasure and then realized that it was my own! She apparently commented on the quality of his suit, because she then reached out and felt the fabric of his lapel, caressing first along one edge and then the other -- and I knew he could feel her fingers on his chest. He glanced up at her and their eyes met with an undeniable spark of acknowledgement of their mutual enjoyment.

She then must have complimented him on his tie, because she took it between her fingers and admired it, then ran her fingertips along the edge and down along its full length, sliding her fingers slowly right down to the end. As this happened all three of us -- but only the three of us in that room -- knew right at one moment that in a second or two, when her fingers reached the end of his tie where it dangled against the crotch of his trousers, she would be unobtrusively caressing the bulge of his cock. Her slender fingers slid down inexorably, but tantalizingly slowly.

I heard myself mutter "ohhh, Jesus!" as she finally ran the backs of her fingers across the taut fabric covering his straining cock. She slowly traced down the one side, then ran her other hand up along the other edge of his tie, brushing her fingertips back up over the now-visible outline of his stiff prick. She then smoothed it out and managed to caress him yet a third time! And just for good measure she trailed her fingertips along the inside of his thigh as she brought her hand back. I saw her look up, directly into his eyes, and say very slowly and clearly -- no doubt for my benefit -- "very nice."

He looked a little glassy-eyed. She had a mischievous little grin, and they both took a long drink. When he put his glass back down he must have asked her to dance, because they both rose and began to make their way to the dance floor. Michelle glanced around and then looked over at me. I smiled and gave her a big nod, and she flashed a sort of "wow!" look. All three of us were buzzing on excitement by that point.

He looked back and grabbed her hand and they found a spot on the crowded dance floor. I had to reposition myself slightly and had a little difficulty keeping them in sight, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves. They danced two numbers and then the band struck up a slow, soulful song. Some of the dancers cleared away at that point and I got a better view. They were each a bit hesitant, but Michelle took the initiative and suggested that they stay and dance to this one as well. I moved into position to get a nice look as they moved in close and reached out for each other. They began to sway gently, in time to the sensual music. He held her close with one hand on the small of her back and the other holding her hand up close to her shoulder.

As they moved slowly, in time to the music, their bodies were pressing close together. She laid her head on his shoulder, and he nuzzled her hair. My own cock was rock-hard now as I watched him slide his hand lower along her back, dropping down to caress Michelle's fine ass. It was all I could do to keep from stroking myself as I noticed him moving his other hand to gently stroke the side of my wife's breast. My heart was racing and my breathing shallow and rapid while I watched this handsome stranger fondle my wife on the dance floor -- and saw her smile and push her hips forward to grind on his obvious bulge!

My head was buzzing and I saw her eyes open just a little to watch me as I approached them on the floor. I surreptitiously ran my fingertips over her ass, just below his, as I passed right behind her and continued on across the floor. I unobtrusively placed this note by her drink and strolled out of the bar and over to the elevators: "You are incredible! Give me ten minutes, then bring him on up if you want..."

That was just enough time to get upstairs and set up the video camera trained on the bed, then slip back down to the bar. Once she saw me again she leaned over and whispered to him, and I saw him raise his eyebrows, grin broadly and nod his head affirmatively. With that she reached out and took his hand and then led him over to the elevators, glancing back once in my direction with her wonderfully wicked grin...

To Be Continued...

* * * * *

Your comments and constructive criticism are most welcome.

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by BC100000.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.