The Best Erotic Stories.

Park at Your Own Risk
by ParkHere
©

Our backyard looks out onto the intersection of 2 relatively quiet streets. It's mostly farmland around here which is why we like it. No close neighbors. I work out of my home, so the fact that we are so far away from the area's business centers is not a hindrance. It's just me, a balding 43 year old architect, and my 40 year old wife of 19 years, enjoying our home and meticulously cared for backyard garden.

Although our youth is long gone, we are still quite liberal when it comes to sex. We enjoy adult films and have a few videos of our self hidden away in a closet. We have even met several fortyish couples over the Internet through a swinging website, although I wouldn't classify ourselves as swingers. Of course, we would love to become involved with a much younger couple, but that will probably never happen. I guess we just enjoy sharing fantasies and pushing the limits a bit.

A couple months ago, we were getting ready for bed when we were startled by loud screeching brakes and muffled noises. I looked out the window and saw a silver Lexus sitting in our yard. It sat on top of my wife's pride and joy white and yellow tulips. The bushes which surround our yard had been flattened in one spot. It had been raining heavily throughout the day and the car was spinning it's wheels in the mud. It was obvious after 30 seconds that this car was going nowhere any time soon.

Cautiously, I went out the back door with a flashlight and approached the car. The driver got out and started to humbly apologize for the damage. He was just a kid. The passenger door opened and a girl about the same age got out. She also began to apologize.

"Whoa," I said, holding up my hand motioning them to silence. "First things first. Are you kids alright"?

"Yeah, no problems," was his response, and the girl nodded.

"Good. Well, I guess we need to call the cops. You might as well come inside or the mosquitoes will eat us alive out here."

We took off our muddy shoes and entered the house. My wife was waiting and I told her to get the phone book so I could find the police number. I didn't think this qualified as a '911' call since it really wasn't an emergency.

"Sir, if I paid for the damage could we forget about calling the police," the boy politely asked.

"Why?," I replied half joking, "You have something to hide"?

"No, I just don't want my parents to find out," he stammered .

I suspected there were other reasons. Although the kids appeared to be acting normally, my instincts told me they had been drinking. They seemed to have a little more trouble balancing themselves when they took off their shoes than they should have. Also, they sure seemed relaxed considering the what had just happened. Besides, how else could you explain the car shooting off the road into my yard?

"There's about 300 dollars worth of damage out there. Have you got that kind of money on you?" I inquired.

He replied "No, but I can pay you in a couple weeks".

I looked at the pitiful kids and thought to myself...stupid irresponsible kids, they are really in a tight spot...stuck car, property damage, and probably a DUI. An idea entered my head.

"Please excuse us for a minute," and I gestured toward my wife and we left to go upstairs."

My wife was upset about her garden and she wanted to call the cops. I told her I had a better idea. "How about we have some fun with them?"(She knew what I meant by "fun".) "They may do almost anything to avoid the cops," I finished.

"You're crazy," my wife replied.

Building my confidence up I laid out my thoughts, "Wait. Think about it. If we call the cops, he faces losing his license for a long time. That's like death to a boy his age. We just have to hope that she cares enough about him to go along." My wife started to contemplate the entire situation and her initial anger subsided a bit. "You know, they are cute kids. It would teach them a lesson" she contemplated. We returned to the kitchen.

I spoke with authority, "OK, here's what I think. You both have been drinking. If we call the cops, they will probably find out and you could loose your license. My guess is that car in the yard is registered to your parents and if the cops don't take your license, your parents could take the car. How am I doing so far?"

The boy lowered his head and said, "pretty good."

"Actually, it's my parents' car," the girl added.

I looked at the girl, "Is this your boyfriend?"

"He's my cousin," she quickly replied.

My wife interrupted, "Oh, I assumed you were girlfriend-boyfriend. How old are you?"

"I'll be 19 on Monday. He's 6 months older," she answered.

"Screw it," I thought to myself. "I don't care if they are related, I'm still going to give it a try. Besides, the cops don't need the hassle."

Speaking calmly and slowly now I offered, "Ok, here's the deal. I can either call the cops, or you two can agree spend the rest of the night here and work off the debt. If you stay, be aware that you will have to do anything, and I do mean anything, that we ask." There was no response from the kids so I continued, trying to be friendly and hinting at what to expect, "I don't really expect you'll be interested but when your car landed outside, we were being romantic...or to be more direct, it's our 20th anniversary and we were having a special evening.(Not true, but then they didn't know that). Now, you have the option of either joining us for a romantic evening or explaining your accident to the cops."

The kids exchanged looks, trying to figure out we had in mind, and what the other was thinking I suppose.

"What do you want us to do?" he asked.

"Like I said, it could be anything. I haven't given it much thought. My wife and I have been trying to spice things up and I think you two may be what we need."

"It would only be one night. In the morning I'll help get your car back on the road," I smiled, hugging my wife trying to look as non-threatening as possible.

My wife sensing things could go either way added her calming words, "You don't know how much you would be helping us out, and I like to think that spending a night with us is a lot better than dealing with angry cops and parents". "We can't. My parents aren't a problem, but her parents will notice if she doesn't go home," the boy said, but the girl straightened up, "It's ok. I'll call Mom and say I'm spending the night at Kim's. Can I use your phone?"

My wife took her to the phone and the girl had a short conversation with her mother. Meanwhile, I told the boy that I had some plywood in the garage that may help get the car out of the mud in the morning.

Still plotting, I said "Well, since there's no cops tonight, how about a beer to calm us all down". He accepted, but she just wanted water. Actually, I simply wanted to keep his blood alcohol level up in case they changed their minds and I still had to call the cops.

"Oh, I know, I'll make myself a Pina Colada," my wife said. She then moved quickly, throwing everything into the blender. We all watched silently. When she was done, she said, " Oh, I think I made too much. How about trying a little," she asked the girl. She accepted.

We all drank, talked about the accident, and got acquainted.

The kid's had no idea what we had in store for them, but from their perspective, anything must have seemed better than facing the cops or parents.

My wife noticed that all of us had muddy feet. You all better get cleaned up. She pointed the kids at the downstairs bathroom and gave them each a towel. "Take a shower, you will feel better". The girl went first. I exchanged names with the boy. He was Frank and his cousin was Ellen. My wife went upstairs to also get cleaned up.

I got the ball rolling asking Frank, "What do you think of my wife?" He looked confused and replied "she seems nice."

I leaned back and decided to drop the bombshell. "My wife and I have an unusual relationship. We like experimentation and you 2 are going to participate tonight. What I'm thinking is you'll have fun with my wife and I'll have some fun with Ellen".

Frank's jaw dropped open in shock, "You can't. She's too young. I'll do it with your wife, if that's what you want, but Ellen won't agree to anything like that."

Anticipating this reaction, I already knew what my response would be. "Ok, I understand. I'll give you an alternative. My wife and I will watch you and your cousin. Of course, we could still call the cops if you prefer."

Frank sat there quiet, thinking through his alternatives. I guessed the chances of him and Ellen actually accepting my bizarre offer was less than fifty percent. Finally he said, "Let me talk to her when she get's out of the shower." I switched the subject and we made small talk while the ladies were getting cleaned up.

When Ellen opened the bathroom door, Frank quickly got up and crowded her back in and closed the door. My wife came back and sat with me. I filled her in on what was happening.

They both came out of the bathroom and sat down. Frank looked up and said, "We will do it together".

"Great," I said. "It's your turn to shower".

He took his shower. My wife made small talk with Ellen. Ellen was visibly shaken by the events of the evening, and the prospect of what was to come. Luckily, my wife has a knack for making people feel welcome and comfortable. Ellen started to calm down and even shared a nervous laugh or two with her. I also think the unusually strong Pina Colada started to kick in.

Finally, my wife said, "It's none of my business but have you ever been with a boy".

She replied, "No"

My wife gave council to the inexperienced girl, "There's a first time for everyone. I lost my virginity to my cousin. It one of my most cherished memories. Are you and Frank close?"

"I guess," Ellen replied. My wife cheerfully continued, "That will make it so much easier. It's much better that your first time be with someone you care about."

As I listened to the females quietly talk, I tried to hide my smile. You see, my wife was lying her ass off. She has always hated her male cousins.

When Frank came out of the shower, my wife led us all upstairs to our bedroom. My wife said, "Frank, I hope you appreciate what Ellen is doing for you. She's so pretty and sweet. This is a special moment for her you be gentle. Turning to me she said, "I want to film this. Go get the video camera." I left as the kids were objecting to the use of the camera. When I tracked down the camera, and returned, my wife had somehow quieted their objections. (Later, she told me she had promised never to show it to anyone, and convinced them it would help everyone to relax if we pretended to be making a movie.) My wife is the master of bull Shit.

I went around the room, closing the shades and turning on all the lights.

My wife began, "Let's see. I'll be the director. You,(meaning me) be the camera man. Ellen honey, you sit in the chair. I want to start by just talking. Frank, could you go into the bathroom and close the door for a minute. I want to start with a little private girl talk. Then I'll want to talk to you while Ellen waits in the bathroom. I had no idea what my wife was thinking but played along.

Frank exited as requested. Ellen sat in the chair.

Playing her role as director, my wife laughed saying, "lights, camera, action".

I kneeled and brought Ellen into focus. My wife began talking to Ellen but I never took the camera off Ellen. To the best of my recollection, the conversation went something like this...

My wife questioned Ellen, "Honey, are you comfortable"? Ellen:"I'm fine". Wife: "Are you scared"? Ellen: "A little". Wife: "Have you ever seen Franks penis before"?. Ellen (blushing): "No". Wife: "Not even when you were little? Did you ever take baths together?". Ellen: "No. I don't think so." Wife: "I think Frank's cute. What do you think?" Ellen: "My friends think he's good looking.". Wife: "Do you think so?" Ellen: "Yeah". Wife: "Do you think he has a big one (laughing a little)?" Ellen: "I don't know...Maybe (also giggling, but still showing signs of being tense)". Wife: "Will you be offended if we talk a little dirty tonight"? Ellen: "It's ok. It can't be any worse than what my friends say". Wife: "Is there anything you would like to try tonight?" Ellen: "No. I don't want to try anything weird though". Wife: "Don't worry. We will keep things simple".

The interview with Ellen was over. I had a huge bulge in my pants. Ellen went into the bathroom and Frank sat down. His interview began.

Wife: "Are you nervous"? Frank: "Yeah". Wife: "Why, Are you a virgin?" Frank: "No". Wife: "Then why are you nervous"? Frank: "Because you're here... It's my cousin..". Wife: "Have you ever tasted a girl's vagina"? Frank: "Yeah". Wife: "Do you like it"? Frank: "It's ok". Wife: "Do you think your cousin's pretty"? Frank: "She's ok". Wife: "Will you work with me to make this night special for her"? Frank: "Hey, You're the director".

My wife called to Ellen to come back and the four of us were together again.

The director took charge. "Frank, please get undressed." He did so slowly, and with a sigh, pulled down his briefs revealing a non-erect cock. He was circumcised. I filmed the quick striptease and everything that was to follow. Ellen did not look in Frank's direction when he disrobed.

"Lay down on the bed," the director instructed Frank. To Ellen she gently asked, "Could you sit on the bed and hold his penis."? She shyly did this and it was so cute how gingerly she picked up his limp cock and closed her hand around it. I zoomed in on the cock. It grew quickly, even though she made no motion with her hand.

"You see dear, he likes the attention. Now take off your clothes and take hold of his penis again.," my wife instructed.

Ellen hesitated, probably realizing this was the point of no return. To my surprise, Frank helped touching her back saying, "Don't's worry. It's ok.".

Suddenly, I started to look at the situation thru Frank's eyes instead of my own. Shit, a horny teenage guy is having a pretty naked girl, a girl he has probably lusted for in the past, being handed to him on a silver platter. Of course he was going to cooperate. I was dying to get a look at this young girls body. I already knew her face was cute. She removed her bra, and her smallish tits pointed their pink nipples proudly forward. "Magnificent," was my opinion. Her panties came off to reveal a light brown bush, the same color as her medium length straight hair. I judged her to be about 5' 3" tall. Her cousin was about 4 or 5 inches taller. Her stomach was flat and hips nicely curved. Frank should thank his lucky stars that I had came up with this arrangement.

"Take his penis in your mouth dear. All boys love that," my wife advised.

Ellen's attempts at a blow job were slightly clumsy, and tentative. Even so, Frank's cock was rigid.

"Dear, would you like to learn how to do it better"?, my wife asked.

"I suppose," Ellen replied.

My wife told me, "Put down the camera for awhile and let that bulge out of your pants". I had my pecker out in 5 seconds.

"Watch, and do like I do," she told Ellen.

My wife slowly consumed my manhood as she has done thousands of times before. Ellen mimicked on Frank's hardened meat what wifey did to me. This went on for five minutes.

"Ellen, pay attention. This is the most important part dear." Knowing me so well, she knew my cum was only a few more pumps away from spurting. She pumped furiously, opened her mouth, and extended her tongue. My cum shot forth all over her lower face. What went into her mouth she retrieved with her tongue, and extended for all to see. Then she pulled it back into her mouth and swallowed.

Proudly my wife claimed, "That my dear is how you finish a first rate blowjob.. Don't worry if you can't do all that your first time, but that is one true way to separate the women from the girls. As you mature, you will discover that there is nothing gross about something so natural. Now you finish with Frank. Maybe you should stand up Frank so it's easier for her.," the director concluded.

Quickly, I picked up the video camera and taped Ellen's much improved technique. The skin on Frank's cock now appeared to be stretched to it's limit. His balls were riding higher in their enclosure. In short, the money shot appeared to be very close. Frank gasped. "Oh yeah, I'm, gonna shoot". Ellen did exactly as my wife had shown her. My wife clapped her hands and cheered as Ellen caught several spurts in her mouth.

"Show us his cum. Show us his cum," my slut wife shouted joyfully as Frank finished ejaculating. I did a close up on Ellen's face as she extended her gooey covered tongue. Smiling, Ellen closed and swallowed. She seemed embarrassed but somehow proud. "Good girl," my wife exclaimed.

"How you doing Frank?," my wife chuckled.

"Excellent," Frank said.

"I'll bet," my wife again chuckled, as did we all, even Ellen.

We took a break. I got us all soda's (no need for any more alcohol), and my wife got some mouthwash for both of the women.

"Well, let's get back to it. Time is money people," my wife commented with a smile. "Ellen, your on the bed. Frank, you need to prepare her. Use your mouth and be very gentle. I'm counting on you being skilled enough to relax her." "Ellen dear, you'll need to spread your legs some more".

Ellen's pubic area was nicely groomed, and a faint tan line was visible.

Frank fumbled around as I zoomed in on the action. Flashes of Ellen's pink insides came and went as Frank used his fingers to open her flower, but perhaps in fear of being too rough, lost his grip and it repeatedly slipped closed. Frank licked the exterior lips. I began to suspect he lied earlier when he claimed to have done this before. Ellen was not responding. I felt like pushing him out of the way and showing him how to properly eat a pussy. My wife also grew impatient.

"Cut," my director wife yelled. I turned off the camera. My wife put her hand on Frank's shoulder and spoke reassuringly, "You know, eating a pussy is probably the most difficult sexual act for either sex. Most men don't ever figure out how to do it properly. The problem is we have a very nervous girl here. Would you be too embarrassed if my husband demonstrated on me how I like it done?"

Frank said, "Ok by me".

My wife got undressed in front of these teenagers. She is just ever so slightly overweight, and her breasts didn't look as perky as Ellen's, but on the whole she still is attractive. She had disrobed in front of strangers before. Her extremely minor shortcomings didn't seem to bother her. I also got undressed. Putting the camera aside, I told Frank, "get close so you can see what I do and how she reacts". Frank watched intently as I briefly opened my wife's pussy. I folded back the skin around her clit and explained that this is to be ignored initially but given great attention later. I then ate my wife out. It took my wife only three minutes before she announced her orgasm with a yell.

Now we were all naked. Frank was ready to try again. Ellen again spread her legs. Frank seemed to have learned well, but Ellen was still slow to respond. Eventually, after almost 10 minutes, she began to squirm. I was pretty sure her own wetness was now mixed with Frank's saliva. "Ok, that's enough," the director announced. "It's time honey," my wife told Ellen. My wife surprised me by sitting down next to Ellen's head, and in a motherly fashion, started running her fingers thru Ellen's hair. "You will need to tell us what your feeling, so we can make you as comfortable as possible. You know it will be uncomfortable for a little while, but then it will be wonderful. This is your special moment. Try to remember everything. Look at Frank's body, his muscles, his long beautiful throbbing penis."

It was very true. Frank had a second raging hard-on. There was a atmosphere in the room of great anticipation. What few inhibitions that had lingered earlier now seemed evaporated. My fantasy, my wife's fantasy, probably Frank's fantasy, and (in retrospect) I suspect Ellen's fantasy, were actually happening.

My wife looked up at Frank, "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

"Oh Yeah," he hornily responded.

"You want to fuck her now, don't you," my wife probed.

Frank, a little taken back by the crude language, replied, "I'll do what you want".

"That's not good enough," my wife commented. "A woman wants to know how desirable she is. Tell Ellen what you think and what you want".

Frank now hesitated and appeared confused. (It was obvious that Ellen had the brains in this family).

My wife helped Frank..."What do you think of Ellen's figure?".

"She's hot," Frank confidently said now seeming to understand. (Frank was a man of few words which I knew was frustrating my wife, a real talker. She was however determined to get Frank to express himself verbally)

"I agree with Frank," I added laughing, since a slight tension had seemed to develop.

"I know you do," my wife said pointing at my new erection.

The tension disappeared as we all were amused by her comment. I was hoping she would drop her little interrogation of Frank but no such luck.

The conversation between my wife and Ellen continued. My wife began, smiling.

Wife: "Frank, a hot girl is naked on a bed in front of you. What do you want?'

Frank: "We'll..., if she wasn't my cousin,... I'd want to fuck her". Wife: "Ok, but why is your cock so hard?," she asked

Frank: "Because she's hot," he said gesturing at Ellen.

Wife: "So doesn't your cock know that she's your cousin?"

Frank "I guess not,"

Wife: "So is it fair to say that your cock wants to fuck her".

Frank: "I guess so"

Wife: "Well, since it's your cock, what do you want to do now"?

Frank: "...I want to fuck her."

Wife: "Great, but don't tell me, tell her."

Frank looked at Ellen and innocently blurted, "Can I fuck you?" Ellen laughed. My wife whispered something in Ellen's ear. Ellen listened, smiled, and then said to Frank, "Yes". Later I found out my wife said something like, "Aren't men so cute when they beg".

Frank climbed on top of Ellen. He supported his weight on his arms so not to crush her. His penis searched for her ready-to-be-fucked cunt. I had it all in focus. Slowly it entered. It easily got half way when Ellen said, "Wait...wait...wait a minute, it feels really tight". Frank knew what to do. He used half strokes.

"How does it feel," my wife asked.

"It feels ok so far," Ellen replied.

"Stop for a moment Frank, my wife commanded and then knelt down so her head was level with Ellen, and only a few inches from her.

Poor Frank stopped with half his cock in, and half out. I think my wife was having some kind of power trip, wanting to control everything.

Softly, she spoke to Ellen, "I know it's tight and can be uncomfortable, but trust me it will get better soon. I think you should be the one to tell Frank what you want."

Now it was Ellen's turn to try and comprehend what my wife wanted and seemed confused, just as Frank was earlier. Prompting her, my wife said, "Frank admitted he wants to fuck you. He has his cock part way up inside your pussy. Now tell him what you want. All men love to hear a women talk dirty to them".

Ellen, a quick learner, looked right at her cousin with lustful eyes. "Fuck me good".

Hearing that, Frank got a determined look on his face, but hesitated, and looked at my wife for final permission.

"You heard her," my wife spoke, "rip her open!!"

On the next stroke, more cock disappeared than before causing Ellen to gasp. Then another stroke and another gasp, and another, and another, penetrating deeper and deeper. A few more strokes and he was in all the way to his balls. He had indeed ripped her open, and I have it all on tape.

Frank slowly went in and out. "How's it feel now"?, he asked her.

"Weird. The pain isn't so bad," Ellen confidently responded.

We let them continue at a slow pace while I walked around searching for the best camera angle.

My wife asked, "How do like having a man inside you "?

"It's so strange, ...but good," Ellen honestly replied.

"Can you feel the walls of your pussy squeezing his cock," my wife said, probing her thoughts.

"It's still really tight down there," Ellen matter of factly again responded.

My wife switched to Frank, "Is she a good fuck Frank?," and laughed.

"Shit, Yeah," he smiled.

"Well, as the director, I'm proud of both of you young people. You are showing skills beyond your years." My wife continued, looking up at me, "You hear that? Hear how wet her pussy sounds now? I'll bet tonight's not the last time they have sex together." She paused briefly, just to watch, and then told me, "You need to get a good shot of her wet pussy. Frank, pull that impressive tool out of Ellen for a second so we can get a good shot".

Frank complied.

"Reach down and open it wide for the camera dear," my wife instructed.

Ellen pulled open her pussy and I recorded the bright pink interior in all it's glory as her own juices almost gave it a sparkling effect in direct light.

"Got it," I said, "get back in there Frank".

"Hey, I'm the director," my wife laughed.

We let Frank go for a few minutes at his own pace. Things started to get intense. Ellen was letting out little 'yelps' from deep in her throat with almost every thrust. Frank seemed encouraged by the positive response and gave more aggressive meaningful strokes, slapping his pelvis into hers.

Be a gentleman and don't cum until she does," the director instructed. More yelps and body movement came from Ellen. She was raising her pelvis up as he came crashing down.

"Wow. This is better than we could have hoped for," my wife nudged me."I think she might actually have an orgasm".

Are you tired? Do you want Frank to stop now?," my wife asked Ellen. "Nolo... Let's keep going. ," Ellen pleaded between gasps.

Frank went into a frenzy. His youth was apparent as he assaulted his cousin's young pussy. Her tits were bouncing like Jell-O. I hoped Ellen really was close to an orgasm because Frank couldn't keep up this pace for very long. It was amazing he had enough control at his age to keep from cumming as well. Ellen however quickly succumbed to the friction between her legs. A long, loud, scream drowned out the protest of the squeaking bed springs. It may be the best recorded real female orgasm ever filmed. Within seconds Frank stiffened and moaned loudly himself, as undoubtably, he released his sticky warm semen.

We let the kids cool down. Of course, my wife and I were horny as hell and I thought about fucking my wife. I decided not to, wanting to enjoy my erection awhile longer.

I told everyone to keep their clothes off and go downstairs by the TV. I had a surprise. "A short double feature will be shown without commercial interruption," I announced thru a smile.

I inserted a tape into the VCR. The picture of my naked wife filled the screen, however she looked really hot because the tape was 9 years old. She was playing with her pussy. Then the shot changed to her giving me a blowjob. Then a fuck session. Even I was pleased with my body back then. No gut, lots of hair. As the kids sat and watched the tape, I noticed that Frank's cock was becoming stiffer. Whether Ellen was aroused was impossible to say. Any signs of wetness could be Frank's seed dripping out onto the towel she sat on. At the conclusion of our old tape, I put in the one we had just made. At first Ellen seemed more embarrassed to be seeing herself on screen than having done everything real time. Frank appeared to be loving the show. My wife and I complemented the kids on how good they looked together. In fact, we laid the flattery on pretty thick. At the conclusion of the tape, I turned it off and made a sincere speech.

"Thank you both for the excitement you have given us tonight. I'm sorry if the circumstances weren't ideal, and we can stop the games now if you like. If however, you still feel like exploring your sexuality some more with us old folks, we would invite you to join us in an experience. It's up to you. We'll be upstairs if you want to join us." My wife and I left the kids to talk.

We could only overhear some of their conversation. Frank was up for anything, while Ellen was reluctant. Frank came into our bedroom with Ellen following. "What have you got in mind?," he questioned.

"Basically, anybody simply does whatever they want to do. No rules. We just keep going until out of energy," I explained.

My wife was already playing with her pussy on the bed and Frank was watching intently. I put my hand softly on Ellen's ass and cupped a cheek. She did not pull away. My wife invitingly wiggled a finger at Frank to come closer.

"It's already wet. Got anything to go inside," and she put a hand around his hard cock.

My wife stood up, turned her back to Frank, and bent at the waist. Frank was in her in an instant. Meanwhile I had moved my hand to Ellen's tit's and was playing with her nipple's while she had her back to me. I turned her around, kneeled and began to use my mouth on those pointed erasers, while sliding a finger along the lips of her pussy. It opened up even though I applied no pressure. I was content with what I was doing, while Ellen watched Frank fuck my wife. Looking up it seemed to me they resembled a couple of animals. My wife's tits were whipping back and forth, his balls were hanging low, and flapping in motion with her tits. I was a little distracted, but he appeared to be banging her really hard, which I know she likes. I took Ellen's hand and placed my cock in her palm. Now standing, with my hand under hers, I closed her hand around my pride and joy, and began an up and down motion. I lifted my hand away and she continued. Her lovely teenage hand felt wonderful on my overstimulated stick. I wanted to eat her snatch, but was turned off by the thought of Franks seed still leaking inside her. I settled for resuming with my fingers. Ellen appeared more relaxed, so I led her to the bed and had her sit. Silently, I offered her my cock by placing it near her mouth. She accepted and used her new skill. I lifted her free hand and placed my large testicles in it. I started her hand in a slow rocking motion. After awhile she even began to improvise and the new sensations, combined with her dick sucking, was driving me wild. Starting to feel the pressure building inside, I stepped back. I wanted this feeling to last a long time.

Feeling it was time for something new I offered an idea, "You know Frank, she also likes it up her ass. I'll get you a condom if your game".

"Shit, no problem ," Frank said.. I got the condom and KY jelly. "Let's see how much damage you can do with these," I commented.

"Let me do it," my wife volunteered and expertly rolled the condom down his shaft.

She then smeared the condom with the jelly, and dabbed a little at her ass hole .

"Ready," she said, turned, and offered her puckered tiny opening to Frank.

I was curious to see what would happen. I had never gone more than 3/4ths inside her ass myself and Frank's size was similar to mine. Franks progress was slow. My wife was definitely into it. Finally, Frank had gone as far as any man ever had. Frank however didn't know this and continued to apply pressure and my wife was making quick sounds of discomfort, yet she didn't ask him to stop. His strokes began to enter the forbidden zone. I think he enjoyed my wife's cries of combined pleasure and pain. Personally, I wanted to see her take it all and she just about did.

"What a woman I married," I said to Ellen.

"Does it really feel good?," Ellen asked somewhat intrigued.

"Baby, you have no idea," my wife replied.

"Do you want to see just how amazing the female body is? Watch. "

She stopped Frank and had me lay on the bed. Facing me, she sat on my rod, and leaned forward over me.

"Ok Frank, get back in my ass," wifey commanded.

Frank struggled to get in. I felt him thru the female wall. Eventually, we got a system going, he alternated stokes with me. Wifey was gasping nonstop and orgasmed quickly. Frank simultaneously shot his load into the condom. Always the pro, my wife rolled the condom off his extremely messy cock, led him to the bathroom, and toweled him clean.

Looking at Ellen, my wife addressed her. "Dear, I'm sure my husband would be the happiest man on Earth if you would have sex with him, but it's up to you. No pressure. Would it be alright?".

I held my breathe waiting in anticipation. I don't know if it was pity, or lust, but she bent forward, as my wife had done earlier for Frank, and saying nothing, waited for me to enter her from behind. I slid the head of my cock up and down along the exterior of her pussy lips, savoring every sensation, and then pushed in. I couldn't believe her young cunt was really mine.

"Is she good? Is she tight like I used to be?," my wife asked. "She's fantastic," I replied.

I think Ellen really got off on all the positive talk about her. She pushed her ass backward as I thrust forward, causing a smacking sound effect. Without any warning, she went crazy and began an orgasm. "AHHHHHH, AHHHHHH ," she moaned awhile, and then grew quiet.

I wondered if it would be possible to bring her to another climax before I also did. I withdrew and had her lay on the bed. We assumed the missionary position. I so desperately wanted to look into her eyes, into her soul, as I drove my iron piston into her lubricated cylinder. Her eyes were closed so I asked her to open then. She laughed a little, but did look directly at me. Her prior orgasm had left her in a state of non-arousal. Their was no fire in her eyes. I wanted to see fire.

My wife realized their was a lull occurring, and sat on the bed. "We are going to try to coax one more orgasm out of you. Close your eyes again and don't open them until I say so".

Ellen closed her eyes. After ten seconds, maybe more, my wife reached down and started to rub Ellen's cunt as I continued pumping. Her rubbing started slow, but became rougher and faster. Ellen was now beginning to squirm.

"Open your eyes dear," my wife said as she continued to rub. The fire was in her eyes again.

My wife stopped and took both of Ellen's nipples and twisted. Ellen said nothing. "Such perfect breasts. Firm, with large nipples. Every boy's dream.," my wife commented.

Ellen's eyes spoke volumes. Her eyes begged me to fuck her. My cock was the only thing in the world that now mattered to her. We stared at each other, never looking away, never blinking.

"Aces," Ellen shouted as she approached a thundering climax. Her screeches would have woke the neighbor's if this had been the city. Her climax preceded mine by mere seconds as I unloaded my cum deep inside her. My cock involuntarily twitched inside her for a full minute as it recovered from the violent eruption.

It was 3:00 am. We were exhausted. In the morning, after some muffins, the 4 of us managed to free the car from the mud. It was a messy job. To date, we haven't seen Frank and Ellen again. We still hope some day we will all be together again, but realize how unlikely that is. In closing, I would like to tell the 2 young cousins this. "You know that you're the ones talked about in this story (although I changed your names). If you ever want to park in our garden again, you are most welcome. Also, Ellen, if you ever want a video copy of yourself losing your virginity, just stop by, or email us."

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by ParkHere.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.