The Best Erotic Stories.

Paris Conference
by The English Gent
©

It was one of those ironies that, despite being so close by, Paris was one city I rarely had to visit with business, and that was a shame because it is a city I love. So I had welcomed the opportunity to go there when a client invited me to attend a marketing conference and exhibit some products. If nothing else I was renting a large MPV to take samples over and I would have plenty of room on the way back for some inexpensive French wine and beer. However, I had been unprepared for how dull the conference was going to be and I couldn't wait to get out of the hotel at the end of the first day. Some newly made friends from other suppliers suggested going out for some drinks and a meal, but as I explained to them, I already had plans.

"I'm going to meet my niece and take her out for a meal," I told them, already anticipating the mocking laughter this would bring on.

"Yeah, right!" they nodded and grinned, amused that the old cliché had been brought back to life after so many years.

"No, I'm serious," I said, "she lives and works over here, so it's just a meal! Don't be disgusting!" In my head though the thought flicked across my mind that, actually, what they were thinking would actually be a long way from disgusting.

Anna was my eldest sister's daughter, and, given the fact that I was an after-thought, born when my mother was already 40, and that my eldest sister hadn't hung around too long before having children of her own, at the age of 34 I already had a niece of 21. Studying French at university she had come to Paris in her third year to work and get experience of commercial French before going back to university in England to complete her course.

She was an intelligent if slightly naïve young woman the last time I had seen her 18 months before, slim and attractive without being stunning, with a pretty face and a fresh smile. University hadn't been easy for her like it had for me; she put herself under a lot of pressure to study and achieve, had made the mistake of going there with her school-time boyfriend (a mistake he realised before she did and he had hurtfully dumped her) and she was fighting back from a mild case of anorexia. It had therefore been a kind gesture, I thought, to offer to meet up with her, rather than my idea of a great night out in Paris.

However, I as strode across the square outside my hotel to the restaurant where she suggested meeting I was just relieved to be in the warm Paris air in early summer and going to spend an evening with someone who had no interest in the subject-matter of the conference. I got a shock when I spotted Anna too! She was looking brown and healthy, wearing make-up and a broad smile, but only a small flimsy summer dress. The make-up and the dress were both surprises, and more importantly her figure was a little fuller than two winters ago and, although still only a size 6, looking much less fragile. Parisian life was obviously agreeing with her.

Having pecked each others cheeks lightly in proper continental style we sat down to a drink, and another and another, and time was flying by as I caught up with Anna's life in Paris and we talked about other members of the family. I was struck by how much I was enjoying this and how it felt so much more like having a good time with a friend than taking my little niece out for dinner. We did finally get around to eating something and the oysters and fish (specialities of the restaurant) mixed perfectly with the superb bottle of Chablis the waiter recommended. All of a sudden, the wine was finished, the meal was cleared and we had spent three hours chatting away, but it now felt like we should really get up and I guessed it was probably my cue to head back to my hotel. However, it was dark in a big city and my old fashioned instincts were firstly to make sure that Anna got home safely.

"How are you getting home Anna?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll just walk home from here, my flat is pretty close to here and its such a lovely evening".

"Would you like me to walk you home and make sure you get home safely?", I said, genuinely concerned.

But Anna assured me, "You don't have to worry about me Uncle, but why not come and see where I live anyway? You know, you could have stayed with me instead of in that boring expensive hotel?"

The thought had never occurred to me, but I said "Well, thanks for the offer, but I thought your place was pretty small just a tiny one bedroom place?"

Anna replied in a flash "I guess, if it would have made you uncomfortable, but I wouldn't have minded".

There was a twinkle in her eye as she said this and a slight change in her smile, which had changed from innocent to ever so slightly seductive, that made me catch my breath and almost instantaneously a whole world of possibilities opened up in my mind which had not occurred to me since my conference mates were teasing me earlier. However, struggling to think quickly I decided this was probably the wine talking flirtatiously, but I wondered if I could draw more certainty from our conversation.

I started to ask her about her love life as we strolled along and, as she started to tell me how she had got over the university boyfriend and become much more comfortable with just enjoying herself with men when she wanted to, she tucked her arm inside mine and the hairs on my neck bristled. Hadn't she got serious with any other men I wondered; no, apparently she had only ever been serious about two men, the boyfriend at university and one other, who never even knew about it, it was a crush that never came out into the open. I was intrigued, I had never imagined her to harbour a secret like that, but then I didn't really know her, I was just related to her. Apparently she had been in love with this guy for ages, since she was a kid, but could never tell him and the heartbreaking thing was she had to go to his wedding and watch him get married.

"Well, who was he then?" I asked.

She stopped in the street, turned to me and said, "You!"

There was a silence while my jaw quite literally dropped open and I stared at her in disbelief, completely shocked by this revelation. My own little niece had been mad about me and I had never had a clue. Maybe it was the stupid look on my face, or the fact that unless she did something she was worried I would be rooted to the spot forever, but then she suddenly leant forward, reached up on tiptoes, wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a firm warm kiss on my lips. It worked, I snapped out of my trance and instinctively began returning the kiss. Before I knew it we were kissing hard and passionately and our tongues were frantically searching our teeth, insides of lips and I was drinking in her perfume...I was also conscious of how fantastically firm her young body felt pressed up against mine. But then another wake-up call came from the back of my mind and I gently pushed her away.

"We shouldn't be doing this" was all I could come up with, painfully aware of how tired and trite such a phrase must sound.

Her smile temporarily vanished, but then, with slightly more effort it came back and she laughed, a little falsely and apologised for getting so carried away.

"I'm sorry Uncle, but you can't blame me for wanting to find out what kissing you was like after wondering for so long. Still, don't let it spoil the evening, let's go back and have a coffee and then you can go home".

Mixed up with relief and disappointment I agreed and we continued walking, but her arm was back entwined with mine and our bodies brushed against each other as we walked, she was so close to me. The conversation had also stopped and I guessed, like me, she was probably thinking over what had happened and what could have happened, chit-chat seeming suddenly irrelevant after the moment of intense intimacy. I for one kept dwelling on what could have happened and I felt my dick swelling at the thoughts.

However, before my mind could go too far we had turned a corner and we were stopped outside an old town house. Anna was getting keys out of her trendy little rucksack that passed for a handbag. I tried to lighten things up again as we climbed the stairs to her flat with fatuous comments about how nice the neighbourhood looked (I hadn't actually noticed at all) and how nice the building was. We reached the flat at the top of the building, it was practically the attic, and she unlocked the door announcing "Voila!". She had told me earlier how she had searched and searched for a nice place to rent, and her searching had obviously paid off.

It was like her, small, but perfectly formed. It was practically one room, on a split level , with a tiny galley kitchen at one end and an enormous double bed at the other which filled a third of the space. A door in one corner led to a shower and toilet and she gave me the ten second tour, and then, the crowning piece, two double doors opened out onto a small roof terrace, half as big as the whole flat, five storeys up and with a great view over the roof tops of Paris.

"Sit down and enjoy the view" she smiled, pleased to see how impressed I was with the place, I'll be back with coffee in a minute. I sat at a pretty little wrought iron table and gazed out and thinking how much I would have given right now to be ten years younger, not her uncle, not married and preparing to fuck this lovely girl all night long.

Unconsciously I let out a deep audible sigh, just as Anna was coming back out with the coffees.

"That sounded sad" she said.

"Oh, I was just thinking...." And I trailed off looking directly into her eyes and she clearly read my mind.

"Me too" she said and came and sat herself on my lap, right onto my cock which had been enjoying my little daydream too. Feeling my hardness she squirmed down on it a little, instantly causing it to throb and grow some more.

"You know", she whispered, " it wasn't just kissing you I wondered about, I always wanted to know what your cock would feel like...to taste, to feel inside me" and all the while she said this she looked me straight in the eye.

"You can't blame little niece Anna for being curious uncle!" and she went all little-girly coy and it took my breath away. I knew now it was all down to me and I knew now I wanted her beyond all reason. But I wanted her to make the moves with me, not to do anything she didn't explicitly want me to, though I was now sure that whatever that was it was going to involve plenty of action! The whole situation was bewildering, my little niece was a very sexual woman now who had a whole lot more experience than I would have imagined and self-confidence which made her almost unrecognisable but incredibly attractive!

Not getting any negative response from me, she took that as my agreement to whatever she had in mind and got up from my lap. For a split second I thought I had got it wrong and she was going to sit down in the other chair, drink her coffee, apologise again and send me home. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Instead, she stood in front of me and while saying" Would you like to see how your little niece grew up.....Voila!" she pulled her dress up and over her head and dropped it to the floor. Trying not to let the shock and slight embarrassment show in my face, I glanced down her body. As I had guessed a little earlier the cheeky little vixen hadn't been wearing a scrap of underwear and so my eyes were floating over her nakedness, over her small per breasts, her flat stomach and to her pussy and then I stopped and stared. It was perfectly cleanly shaven and beautiful.

"I think you have grown up in the best possible way" I croaked.

"Do you like it, she replied, noting where my eyes were lingering, " a couple of boyfriends complained about pubic hairs in their mouths when they licked me so I shaved them off. After all, I love having my pussy licked and I don't want to put them off, do I?"

"I couldn't agree more" I stammered, wondering how soon I would get to find out how amazing her shaven pussy tasted and wishing, not for the first time, that my wife would even consider doing the same.

She came back and sat astride my lap and, while squirming on top of me barely contained dick, kissed me deep and long. I was ready to blow a fuse and was desperate to suck on that pink little clit of hers, so after a couple of minutes of deep kissing I lifted her off of me and placed her bottom on the table. I quickly grabbed the coffee cups and moved them well out of the way. If the table was cold to the touch of her skin she didn't care and so I eased her gently backwards so she was lying across it with her head and long hair slightly suspended over the edge. With her bum just over the edge closest to me I put one leg over my right shoulder and pushed and spread the other leg to rest on another chair. I now had a fantastic close up view of this beautiful smooth pussy, even in the half light. I lightly rubbed one hand over the mound, feeling the smoothness and sensing the bodily vibration even that touch was causing. "show me how a man licks Uncle, not one of these French boys". I didn't need any more invitation, but first I let my fingers slide up and down her slit feeling the swollen lips now dampening with every touch and slowly parting them to allow my tongue clear access wherever I wanted.

I brought a cheek to Anna's mound and drank in the natural musk exuding from her sweet pussy and enjoying the unusual sensation of my clean shaven cheek against her clean shaven mound. Rubbing my cheek up and down from her mound to her inner thigh I let my tongue flick out to her lips and run up and down with my whole face. There were plenty of juices to taste already and it was gorgeous. Anna seemed happy too and I could feel her body shifting toward me, as if her whole body was being pulled by her clitoris which was now screaming for firm contact.

I pressed my tongue firmly on her bud and started swirling it around three or four times, then sliding it up and down the ridge of skin connecting the hood of her clit to her mound. Anna's moans suggested this was feeling pretty good and I repeated this process several times. After a couple of minutes I slid an index finger into her cunt and felt her muscles twitch and try to grip it and her body jolted on the table. Steadying her with one hand and the table with one foot I felt her grind on my finger and my tongue as I licked her clit and probed her cunt.

I gave my thumb a turn in that sensationally tight pussy to get it nice and wet and then, reinserting my index finger, I let my thumb trace its way down to her asshole and start circling the opening. This was almost too much for Anna and as she moaned and squirmed I thought she was going to fall off the table. But I couldn't stop doing it, seeing how much it was turning her on and anyway, just seconds later Anna let out a stifled cry of "I'm coming" and several spasms later her body relaxed and I reluctantly withdrew my mouth and fingers from possibly the finest places they had ever been.

"You didn't need long" I said, probably not hiding the disappointment very well that I hadn't been able to spend longer eating her delicious cunt.

"Maybe you're just too good Uncle" she smiled back at me, "Want to find out how good I am?"

I just smiled back at her for a reply and then I suddenly snapped back into a split second of reality.

"By the way Anna, shouldn't we do this somewhere a little more private, like your bedroom? I mean, we are a bit on display here don't you think?" and I gestured out to the rooftops around us with the occasional attic window.

"Don't worry Uncle, hardly anyone overlooks here, especially at this time of night. Anyway, I don't care if anyone sees me out here sucking off a handsome elder man, and I just love being outdoors, don't you?"

There was no reply to that, I was too busy replaying those words in my head and trying to accept that my niece had just said them. I definitely didn't know her like I thought I did! Still in a half daze, I was being kissed again and then made to stand up in order to hold the kiss. She turned me so my back was to the table and unhurriedly undid the belt on my trousers. At the same time I lifted my shirt over my head and kicked off my shoes; I was ready to get naked too! She let my trousers slip to the floor and it was her turn to let out a giggle of surprise. No, it wasn't my size (I am not that big), but the fact that her decent and proper Uncle (well at least until 20 minutes ago) was also not wearing any underwear.

"I like the air to circulate and keep me fresh" I explained.

"Let's see just how fresh you are" she murmured as she pushed me back to let my bum rest on the edge of the table, gave me one long kiss on the mouth before sitting on the chair next to me and lowering her head down to my eager cock.

She started to run her tongue around the head of my dick and then finding the skin that connect my shaft, she ran her tongue up and down that. It was way better and more assured than I had expected and the sensations made my stomach spasm involuntarily at first and I had to grip the table behind me to stay steady. Then she sank her mouth right down over the whole head with her warm tongue swirling around my most sensitive area at the same time. It was sensational! At the same time she was moaning softly, sounds of definite pleasure which were having an effect on me as well.

Then, with one long upward stroke her mouth left me and she asked "how am I doing?"

I nearly laughed, what an incredible question to ask when she was clearly so good.

"Fantastically" I said.

"Is there nothing more I can do?" she asked with a look which suggested that, as the older and more experienced here, I should be able to pass on some expert advice.

"If you really want to drive me crazy, I said, then very lightly tickle my balls at the same time, especially between my bum and my balls. But don't blame me if it gets you a face full of hot cum!"

That didn't seem to bother her and, like the perfect student that she is, she immediately picked up a gentle stroking rhythm on my balls, which, combined with her soft sensuous mouth action on my head was going to trigger me off in no time. With one hand I gently held the back of her head to let her know I needed her to keep it there. This was too good to stop and soon after I was groaning and my spunk was spurting into her mouth, over her lips and onto her cheeks as she drew back to watch it finish and gently hand pumped the last drops from me. After a moment's pause to gather my senses I crouched down and we kissed harder than ever, me licking up the sperm off her lips and face and loving the taste of me on her.

This was proving to be quite a night. We held each other for a while and I muttered in her ear that I knew that this was wrong but it was also so good; she was full of such amazing surprises that I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to.

She stood up with me and we kissed again, slower, more gently and breathed to me "you are even better than I had expected. Auntie is a very lucky woman".

I laughed out loud, I couldn't help it. "If only sex with her was like this, I would be the lucky one!" and I clasped a firm small buttock in my right hand. Wow, I was forgetting that I had still not sampled so much of her! Each curve and rise of her body was incredibly firm, but her skin was so soft at the same time and it was as if I was touching a woman for the first time again.

"Come inside I whispered. I want to find out more about this amazing body of yours". I led her back inside to her own magnificent bed and then picked her up and gently laid her out on top of the luxurious duvet. I lifted one warm leg and spread it a little from the other, just to be ready. Then I knelt at the side of the bed and began to caress her hair and her head as I kissed her gently on the lips and felt my way across her lips with my tongue. I stopped to let my hand come down and, closing my eyes I let my fingertips roam lightly over her face to discover it properly for the first time. Then, at long long last I let them slide slowly over her shoulders to finally arrive at her small pert breasts and to linger on her little erect nipples. As my fingers brushed in circles around the swell of her tits and then flickered over her nipples I found out that I had previously ignored a very sensitive area and her body arched to offer her nipples up closer to a firmer touch. But I was having fun now and let my hands slide down her sides and come back over her flat stomach. I could see goose pimples emerge in their wake despite the warmth of the evening, a sure sign that this touch was having its desired effect. Back to the breasts now and my touch became firmer, hands rubbing hard and flat over her nipples and producing a small gasp from Anna at the contrast. Then they slid back down, over her tummy with one goal in mind, that gloriously smooth mound that pointed to heaven on earth.

They caressed and savoured the simple shape and texture of silken skin where pubic hair had once collected before. Then I could resist no more.....lowering my mouth to her tits to disguise my real intentions my right hand slid down between her legs and my middle finger slipped silkily in one movement straight between her lips, down her slit and to the crevice leading beyond. I felt a shiver go through her and felt no need to change my plan.

As my tongue flicked as hard as I could make it over each nipple in turn, my right hand built up a steady rhythm up and down her slit, from the very peak of her mound to the widening opening to her hole. Her hips were now rising to each downward stroke until I let my finger stay down and described the ring of her entrance in firm movements and then, with one motion, I slid it inside as far as I could. A loud moan was the reaction and I silently moaned at my own pleasure. To feel her every sensation in the tension of her body and the thrusting of her hips and chest was incredible. A second finger joined the first and they slid steadily in and out while my thumb found her clit and gave that a stroke with every hand thrust.

Her delicious juices were now in full flow easing the passage of my digits although I could still feel her cunt clenching down firmly on them. I moved my mouth to hers and found it just as wet and willing. With my fingers fucking her hard now she kissed me deeply between short moans and bit at my lips. Her next orgasm built so suddenly it surprised her as much as me and suddenly her hips were bucking on my hand and I had trouble keeping up the pace. "Oh God" was all she said, in a surprisingly deep voice as I felt her cunt try to trap my fingers inside for ever and she twitched once, twice, three times in violent succession before she pushed my hand firmly away, the feelings clearly too intense. She opened her eyes to find me grinning broadly . Anna turned on her side and looked over the edge of her bed at my prick just in time to see a huge drop of precum oozing forth and dripping in one long strand toward the floor.

She lazily reached a hand over and caught the strand of fluid on one finger just in time before it reached the floor. Looking me straight in the eye she brought her finger up to her lips and an enthusiastic tongue wrapped itself around her finger and sucked my juices away.

"I just can't believe my uncle is so yummy, it's so cool!" I was anything but cool at this stage. I loved bringing her to orgasm alone, being able to focus almost totally on her pleasure, but hell, it was turning me on more than ever too, and if it wasn't my turn again soon then another bucketful of spunk was going to go to waste over the side of Anna's bed!

"So, what would you like to do now?" she asked as straightforwardly as if we had just come out of a film matinee and were faced with an evening free to do what ever we wanted (except probably fuck each others brains out!). The obvious answer was to feel those finely tuned cunt muscles trying to grip my prick like a fireman trying to hold himself up on a greased pole, but the real question was how. Then I remembered the exquisite sensation of feeling slightly cooler air filtering around my balls as Anna had given me the kiss of life earlier and I grabbed a couple of pillows and suggested we adjourned back to the balcony.

"Am I going to get what I've been waiting for all this time?" she asked in her best little-girl-lost voice with her head slightly tilted.

"If what you've been waiting for is my prick fucking you hard in the Parisian night air until your cunt spills over with my cum, then you're in luck!" I couldn't believe I was talking like this to my own niece, but never had the phrase "the heat of the moment" taken on quite such full meaning as it had for me tonight. I placed the soft plump pillows on the cool metal table and Anna practically jumped up on them, but face first, not on her back as I had expected.

"Do me from behind, Uncle, pleease". Well, what could I do? Another dollop of pre-cum had quickly followed the last and was sitting in one large drop on the tip of my dick. I decided to rub this into Annas crack and tease her asshole a little first. Who knows, I thought, if she liked it I might get my first chance at a real anal fuck later and this time she could be my teacher! She certainly didn't resist and I actually felt her push her bum up and back onto my prick, but that wasn't my first aim and I quickly removed my dick, but I let one finger take over the movement.

Meanwhile, with her bum still slightly lifted from the table I found her cunt again with my other hand (that wasn't difficult now I can tell you) and held her lips apart with two fingers while I let the end of my dick slip inside. I was determined to savour the sensation of slipping it slowly and gently inside her, but Anna had different ideas. "Don't tease me any more Uncle, just fuck me" was all she said and once again I wasn't allowed to wonder at the words she was saying before my dick was engulfed in her hot tight cunt as she rammed herself back onto me. Almost by accident the finger which had been teasing her asshole slipped straight up her hole such was the force of her backward thrust and Anna moaned with the pleasure of at last getting what this had been building up to all night. The sensations in my cock were thrilling and I was overtaken by the desire to just pump as deep into her as possible.

Withdrawing my hand from her asshole I grabbed her firmly around the hips and pulled her back so that I could sink even deeper inside her. Anna grabbed the edge of the table with both hands and somehow managed to twist her head and shoulders around enough to be able to look me in the eye and say "Fuck me hard Uncle and come deep inside me!"

She had read my mind for that was exactly what I wanted to do and those explicit words had just brought the moment when it would happened a few seconds closer! I bent over her back and kissed her shoulder blades as I continued to hump her furiously, determined to feel as much as possible. My hands got between the pillows and her chest and grabbed a breast in each hand with each nipple between a thumb and forefinger. This was enough for Anna and she started to announce her approaching orgasm. Thank God, because I was incapable of holding back and my own orgasm was coming on fast.

"You are such a fucking hot young woman, I can't believe I am related to you!" I moaned in her ear and with that I felt my load shoot into Anna, as deep as I could thrust. My words too seemed to have had the right effect as Anna groaned even louder and once again twisted her head and shoulder, this time to kiss me wildly with flailing tongue as her own climax went through her like a huge shiver.

My legs had gone slightly weak and I was happy to lean over Anna's back and enjoy our skin in close contact until I became worried about squashing her and stood again. I felt my prick slide out of her, shrinking rapidly in the cooler air and surveyed the scene before me, the beautifully shaped ass, hips and back of the lovely young girl laid out before me with her cunt now literally dripping with our combined juices....and that pink little asshole still pointing up at me. As Anna had made no attempt to move I let one index finger collect fluid from her pussy, pausing to feel the heat and moisture and the softness of her pummelled lips, and raised it to deposit the solution on her pink hole.

I didn't bother to tease and just slid the digit back in and lent back over Anna to whisper in her ear: "So, my little bad girl, did anyone fuck you up the ass yet?".

"Just once," she said, gasping a little as I pushed my finger back in again, a little sharper and deeper," but I wasn't ready and it hurt. But I think I might be ready tonight, I can't see how I could be any more sexed up than this".

We kissed again, wildly at this awkward angle and I continued pushing my finger in and out, then adding a second and finding that it was easily enough accepted. What was really amazing me though was that my dick had never even got a chance to go completely soft before it had started hardening again and now felt stiffer than ever and bursting to enjoy its next experience.

"But, can we go inside now?" Anna asked, "bend me over the bed?" She could have laid out any terms and conditions she wanted to at this stage, I was going to take it easy and do as she asked. We went back into the flat with her leading me by the hand with my thickening dick following close behind her and me bringing up the rear. "Would you like a drink or anything?", she said, "this is thirsty work". I nodded and she went over to a fridge in the kitchen area and got us both a small bottle of Evian water. We both drank a couple of big gulps of cool refreshing water without taking our eyes off of each other. She screwed the lid back on her bottle and just tossed it aside.

"Well, I'm ready then, are you?" and she looked down to see if I was up to more action yet.

She seemed surprised, if not a little disappointed even, that I was showing every sign of being ready for the next adventure, but still sank to her knees and looked up to me.

"Are you sure you don't need a little help to make sure you're ready?" Hearing no response from me she lowered her mouth down over my cock and began slurping away at our combined juices. It still felt just as fantastic as it had earlier, but I didn't want her getting carried away before I had my chance at that lovely pink ass of hers. It wasn't often I got to come twice in a night these days, let alone three times and I doubted if I could manage a fourth erection, so I didn't want to waste what was turning into the hardest of my hard-ons yet in Anna's mouth.

"Are you ready?" I asked her. This time she just nodded and got up, kissed me and walked over to the bed. She climbed on into the middle and, kneeling, spread-eagled her arms out flat on the bed, looked sideways at me with her bum sticking invitingly in the air. She still seemed a little nervous and so was I.

"Don't worry I said, if anything I do you don't like or it hurts, just say so and we'll stop, OK?"

Anna nodded again and I lent down to kiss her before getting up on the bed and kneeling behind her. I couldn't believe this sweet niece of mine was going to let me do this and the anticipation was incredible. Again I reached down to her sopping pussy to gather as much natural lubrication as I could to help us out. Smearing this over Anna's hole and another load on my dick I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and started to pull Anna's cheeks a little further apart to allow my dick easy access.

I allowed the end of my knob to rest at the entrance to her ass and then began to gently nudge forwards with my hips. Anna grunted and reached up behind her to let her hands take the place of mine and pulled her cheeks much wider than I would have done for fear of hurting her, but it meant I could use one hand to guide my prick in at the right angle. When I thought I was lined up OK I gave another small shove and the end of my dick disappeared inside. I gasped this time, such a tight entrance like I had never experienced before, my head was swallowed in and it was an incredible feeling.

I gathered my composure for a second to ask Anna if she was OK.

"Yes, Uncle, it actually feels great, keep going...slowly though".

And so, while my hips wanted to give a great shove and force my dick straight up her tight ass, I somehow managed to conquer my reflexes and push slowly and gradually in, using tiny back and forth strokes, each forward stroke going a little deeper. As I said, I don't have a long dick, just a reasonably thick one, and so it wasn't long before I was all the way in and Anna was elated that she had taken me all the way and was definitely feeling some great sensations. For me the heat through the wall of her ass clamping around me was driving me crazy and, having concentrated on taking it slow up to now, I was ready to relax and let loose. I pulled back on a long stroke and shoved it all the way back in one quick deep shove and Anna screeched "yes" in a high pitched squeal which I took to be a good sign.

Moving her hands out of the way and grabbing her ass again I repeated this movement again and got the same reaction. God this felt good. To my surprise Anna then moved one newly freed hand underneath her, between her thighs and reached up to grab my balls as I sunk deep in again. This nearly flipped me.

" Jesus Anna, you're going to make me come again!" She let go her grip again and I sensed her hand retreat a few inches between her legs and stay there. Judging by the increasing volume of her yelps, turning to screams, that followed, I could only assume that she had got her fingers working on her own clit and was doing her best to make sure I didn't come without her; it was going to be a close run thing. I closed my eyes so I could just focus on the incredible warm friction overcoming my prick with every thrust and I felt an incredible orgasm announcing to my body that it was coming, ready or not. Five more thrusts accompanied by animal grunts from me and I was shooting my spunk deep in Anna's ass as she shouted some French obscenities and came too, hard as ever and her legs gave way: she sank down on to the bed leaving my prick to pop out and me to collapse down beside her. I reached across to hold her and whispered to her, "Was that OK, did it hurt you?"

"No Uncle, you didn't hurt me, but I may never be the same again! I have never had sex like this before!"

"Me neither" I replied " and I can't believe it took my niece to show me how great sex could be! I have done things tonight I have never done before! And I am not just talking about fucking a niece of mine! I hope we haven't ruined everything that we had as an Uncle and a Niece".

"I don't think so Uncle, as long as we can go on having sex when we meet up I can't see how we have ruined anything, just made it better!" Anna smiled back at me.

"Aren't you forgetting a few things?" I said, "Like my wife, your mum and dad. What happens if the next time we meet is at a family wedding?"

"Let's worry about that then, huh?" Anna sighed and moved up close to me snuggling into my arms, the curve of her back fitting perfectly around my chest and stomach. "For now, will you sleep with me?"

"Of course" I said, "who knows, I might have some strength back in the morning!" We both giggled and sighed and closed our eyes and as I lay there, my mind still spinning, with little thoughts yet of going to sleep, I wondered if when I did wake up I would refuse to believe this hadn't all been just a dream. And what would I do when I eventually got back to the hotel and went to pack up my conference stand? If any of those guys caught my eye I felt certain the inane grin I would surely be wearing would give away the entire dirty secret of what had happened the night before... with my niece!

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by The English Gent.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.