The Best Erotic Stories.

Strangers
by Nudecop
©

Each day that John walked by her, he wanted her even more.

She lived in the apartment below his and passed him on his way home from work. As far as John was concerned she didn't even notice him. He noticed her though. Each time she walked by him, he could smell the fresh scent of the Paul Mitchell shampoo that she used. He could smell the cream she used on her skin, along with the perfume.

Today John stayed home. He wasn't really sick; he just didn't feel like going to work. The truth of the matter is, he didn't feel like walking past her. He didn't want to go another day of seeing this vision, this angel, this goddess without so much as speaking to her. But what would he say? So he stayed home.

After a long nap, John decided to get into the shower. He stood under the hot water for a long time, letting the water pour over his head. He couldn't get her image out of his head. He kept thinking of her short, blonde hair and her firm athletic figure. As he was lathering himself, John began to touch himself. His cock was growing erect under the warm water. Then he heard the bathroom door open.

"Excuse me? Hello?" It was a woman's voice. He slid his head from behind the shower curtain and saw her. It was her, here, in his very own bathroom.

"Uh, yes? Can I help you?"

"Yeah, hi. I'm sorry to barge in on you. I didn't see you come home today and I was worried. That's the first time since I've lived here you haven't walked past me." John couldn't believe what he was hearing. She was worried, about him? He wasn't sure what to say.

"Well, I'm fine. My name is John." He extended a hand from behind the curtain. She laughed and took it.

"I'm Melanie. Nice to meet you finally John." She said still holding his hand. They just stood smiling at each other for a moment.

"Listen Melanie, this is a little awkward for me. If you give me a minute, I'll get out and we can talk." She just smiled, and then she leaned forward and kissed him softly. Her lips were softer and sweeter than he'd imagined.

"How about I join you instead?" She asked as she slowly pulled the curtain open, fully exposing John. She gave him a smirk when she saw that he was hard. She took his hand and guided it to her top button of her shirt. John began to unbutton it as she talked.

"So John. Were you ever planning on talking to me?"

"Well, yeah, eventually. I was just nervous. I didn't think you'd be interested in a guy like me." He said as he pulled her shirt off of her. They continued to talk and joke as John playfully removed Melanie's clothes until she was also naked. John took her hand and helped her into the shower with him.

Melanie let her face run under the hot water, soaking her hair. John wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her close.

"Mmmmm" she groaned. "Now isn't this much better than just walking past each other?" Without a word John began kissing the back of her neck, down to her shoulders. His hands reaching up and squeezing her soft full breasts. He could feel her nipples harden at his touch. She reached behind her and took his cock in her hands. She stroked him gently, letting her fingertips dance around the head. It twitched in her hands, and quivered with each stroke as John continued kissing her neck and shoulders.

He then started kissing her back, licking down between her shoulder blades running his tongue all the way down her spine. He was now kneeling behind her as he pulled her cheeks apart and buried his face into her ass. She cried out with delight as his tongue explored her ass. Licking each cheek, sliding up and down between her cheeks. He stood up, still fully erects, and she began to guide him inside her from behind.

John had never felt anything like it. The walls of her pussy seemed to caress his cock. He grew harder with each stroke as their hips were grinding together in perfect time. John had both arms around her as he worked her from behind. She turned her head and they kissed passionately as his cock slid deliciously in and out of Melanie.

His pace began to quicken, as did Melanie's breathing. He felt her body beginning to tense as his cock began to throb inside of her. Then his cock erupted as they both let out cries of joy. Their bodies joined together in pleasure, as John exploded inside her.

They took turns washing each other off. Then the lovers got out of the shower but didn't get dressed. They went straight to bed where they made love for the rest of the night.

"I'm glad you came over." John said to Melanie as he held her close.

"Me too," She said. "Though I don't think we'll be going to work again."

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by Nudecop.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.