The Best Erotic Stories.

Sacrifice
by MacQ
©

* Session, March 11th, 4:00 p.m. *

"Why do you think you take such risks, Irene? Certainly, you are aware of the things you do. You make conscious choices. You even seem to take pleasure in them."

"Small pleasure, I'd say."

"...Tell me how things are going with you and Niles."

"Niles tries so very hard. I can't fault him one bit. I'm the obstacle here. I've just thought there should be more for a long time now."

"More of what?"

"Communication, understanding, love, touch, sex, fun, excitement. Just more."

"And, at what point would you be happy?"

"I don't know... Maybe I never would be. That's a frightening thought, isn't it?"

"It could be if, at some point, you don't begin to realize that no one gets everything they want in life. That's not the way life works. You are a very fortunate woman."

"I don't feel so fortunate. I don't feel cherished, or desired, or appreciated, or even needed. I've done what I was supposed to do, Emily. I've been the model wife and the model mother. Now, I want the things I want. I deserve them."

"But, no one should overlook or discard the treasures that have been bestowed."

"You mean, the grass always seems greener... Well, maybe it is."

"But, what if it isn't?"

"This just isn't enough... I'd take that chance."

"But, at what cost?"

"At any cost... I want a man to make me laugh, to arouse me with a glance, to set me on fire with a touch. I want a man to sweep me off my feet. Is that so wrong?"

"Not at all, but is it realistic given the choice you made in marriage partners?"

"God, I feel trapped, and it's suffocating me..."

* Session, April 8th, 4:00 p.m. *

"...Tell me about your week."

"You might say that I got the surprise of my life last Tuesday afternoon."

"Mmmmm, surprises can certainly add a great measure of pleasure to an otherwise ordinary day."

"I could have done without this one."

"Something you want to talk about?"

"...Yes..."

"All right then..."

"...I did the shopping as I always do. I returned home with the intent of making the evening an extra special one..."

* * * * *

Irene Garner scampered into the kitchen; her arms carelessly overloaded with heavy grocery bags. Though she clutched tightly to them, she could feel them slipping dangerously from her grasp with each step she took.

She was forty-four. She had been a world-class swimmer in her younger day, but she had very willingly given up the pressure of competition and the glare of the spotlight for a quiet life in suburbia, one daughter, and a hardworking executive type. She was pretty in an ordinary sense of the word. Big mischievous eyes of brown smiled perpetually. Luxurious dark hair hung nearly to her shoulders in soft curves. She was tall and sleek, but solidly built. She was a little bigger in the hips and ass than she would have preferred, but not enough to keep the neighborhood husbands and perfect strangers from sometimes flirting shamelessly. What Irene Garner lacked in beauty, she made up with her energetic personality and her rather reckless manner.

The woman made a desperate lunge toward the empty Kitchen counter as one of the center bags slid from her arms. It dropped heavily, and slammed onto the spotless tiles. She held her breath as she quickly checked the contents of the bag. A calm sigh of relief escaped her when she was finally certain that nothing inside the bag had been damaged. She chuckled aloud at her fortune to have escaped from the brink of total disaster yet again, thinking for mere seconds about how flirting with disaster had become an integral part of her daily life.

She pushed the big bottle of milk carelessly into the refrigerator, and began unloading the grocery bags as she hummed happily to herself. Calm dark eyes glanced anxiously into the spacious backyard. She could hardly wait to begin her afternoon sunning session. She took great pride in her rich, all over tan. Even a housewife needed something to pride herself on beyond her given responsibilities of house, husband, and children.

Suddenly, Irene Garner stopped where she stood. Her mouth fell open in stunned surprise at the young woman she saw near the pool. She vaguely resembled her own daughter, Kelsey, but she was confident that no daughter of hers would ever allow herself to be caught in such a compromising and embarrassing position.

The young woman straddled the width of the pool diving board. The balls of her feet pushed hard against the hot concrete pavement. Her tight shapely ass reached obscenely to accept the furious sexual attack of the muscular black man who stood behind her. He pounded away at her for all he was worth. Sweat poured from their sensitive, overheated bodies in abundance under the hot noonday sun.

There was no doubt that the young woman was her daughter, and the reality slammed Irene Garner like running headlong into a brick wall. Her heart dropped to a new low. She walked angrily toward the large sliding door that led to the yard with the intent of stopping the fiasco. As she reached to push the glass door open, she stopped, and she could not bring herself to go farther. She just stared silently, dumbfounded. After several moments, her eyes jumped nervously to the tall stone wall that bordered her rather exposed backyard. Her dull eyes searched the rim of the wall quickly. She felt a small sense of relief that neither of their closest neighbors lurked there. Her eyes darted back to the diving board.

The big black man was a total stranger to her. His big hands gripped either side of the narrow board just above her daughter's narrow waist, and supported much of his muscular bulk as he hammered himself into her with sheer brute force. Kelsey Garner didn't seem to mind his brutality, and reached suddenly between her spread legs to caress with eager fingers. Her tiny ass pushed higher almost instantly, allowing the powerful-looking man to penetrate her steaming pussy even deeper.

He kept up his frantic pace for what seemed an eternity. Suddenly, he pulled his engorged cock free, and sat down hard on the board. Irene Garner gasped, and her eyes widened in sheer wonder at how a small woman, like her daughter, could have taken such a massive tool. It actually looked like a big black spike, as thick, and as steely. He mouthed silent words that she could not hear through the glass, but her daughter rose quickly as if commanded. She turned, and straddled the board again. With her feet planted firmly on the pavement, she bent at the waist, and dropped her face into the man's muscular black lap.

Irene Garner stared in shameful awe. Her daughter's head bobbed greedily several times. Then, she slowed, and swallowed the long spike of a cock an inch at a time, until it all but disappeared into her mouth. The woman gasped again in shocked amazement at the ease at which her daughter gulped the glistening rod. At how her lips stretched so comfortably to caress the base of the black stalk just above his big, drooping ball sack, and at how her eager tongue lapped greedily at those bloated balls periodically.

Kelsey Garner abruptly pulled her head halfway up the broadness of the shaft, and held still there. Irene Garner felt shame at knowing that the torrid seed of this virile black stranger was spilling into her daughter's waiting mouth. And, worse, the young woman gulped ravenously like it was to be the last liquid of any kind that she would ever taste. An even deeper dread engulfed her as she watched her daughter's head continue thrusting excitedly, after even she herself was certain that the man must have stopped spitting his seed. It was as if she was coaxing the black stranger, begging him for more of his blistering sperm.

Her eyes rose to her daughter's tight heart-shaped ass, raised so lewdly and swaying before her eyes. The mound of her freshly fucked pussy was so swollen that it almost appeared too large for her rather slight frame. It glistened with her bodily lubricant. The fleshy pink lips drooped in ebbing excitement. The tiny dot of an opening that sat squarely between them was still visibly agape from the relentless pounding it had just absorbed.

* * * * *

"Christ, I didn't know what to do. I just left the house again, and drove around for a long while."

"Kelsey is twenty-three, right?"

"Yes."

"And, the young man?"

"He's anything but young. He's thirty-eight."

"Well, they are of the age of consent, but, you would have been well within your rights to confront them on the occasion you speak of. Did you confront them?"

"No. I...I couldn't have. It just wasn't something I had ever expected to happen. Not in our home, and certainly not with a black man who is so much older."

"Which is the true issue for you, Irene?"

"Look, we're not prejudice, Emily, and we didn't raise Kelsey to be either. I felt out of place in my own home, and I'm guessing that Niles would have felt as I did had he been the one to discover them."

"Of course. It was blatant disregard, and it should have been addressed. Why do you think it is that you didn't?"

"Walking in on something like that, it just takes your breath away. Whatever I would have said would not have come out the way it should have."

"I understand. You could still do it in a one on one conversation with Kelsey. I think that you should consider it to reaffirm your limits, and make your expectations known."

"No... It's water under the bridge now."

"... ...I see... What aren't you telling me here, Irene?"

"...What if I told you that none of this happened last week, that it happened last summer?"

"I'd ask you why the elaborate lie?"

"I...I'm sleeping with him."

"You mean, with the man?"

"Yes... His name is Jackson Nash..."

"... ... ... How long?"

"...Seven or eight months."

"No one knows about it?"

"No one."

"Well, that's not so very long. How did it begin between you?"

"He was so attractive, so charismatic and easy going. I forgave him for the circumstance of our first meeting and his age almost immediately. He's very good with Kelsey. I mean, he always seems to be able to persuade her to make the right choices. I admire that... I just never sensed that I was becoming attracted. One night, he kissed me, and I didn't object... I couldn't. Afterward, he apologized profusely for his inappropriate behavior. I just told him to forget about it, that I was as much to blame for it... I thought that would be the end of it, but in actuality, my inaction gave him permission to approach me in that manner again. It wasn't long before he did..."

* * * * *

Irene Garner stood at the curtained window in her darkened bedroom, and stared out at her daughter and Jackson Nash playing amorously in the pool below. The night was warm enough to make sleep impossible for her, and the erotic play she secretly watched, coupled with the soft constant snore of her husband from the bed behind her, were a constant reminder of the gnawing ache she felt deep inside.

She watched as the girl inched slowly toward the edge of the pool at the shallow end. She leaned against it, removed her bikini bottom, and tossed it onto the pavement above her. She chuckled sexily, and turned to the wall as Jackson Nash approached and moved in behind her. She braced her arms on the pavement, and waited.

Irene Garner sighed deeply as she watched her daughter flinch, throw her head back against the tall strong black man, and begin swaying slowly. She felt the sudden twitching between her own legs, and the warmth spreading rapidly from her belly. In no time, she was lost in the moment, the distant display, and her own starved imaginings of sex. It only served to frustrate her even more.

She willed herself away from the window, and moved back to the bed. She lay down beside her husband, and stared into his peaceful face. He had no idea of the burning passion that raged within her. She was absolutely positive that he never would. The realization of that brought her tears, and a level of anger that she had never felt before. She almost lurched from the bed, and moved back to the window. The couple was no longer there in the pool, and she felt her heart drop. Her rational sense returned, after a few more moments, and she immediately thought of the pool lights, and her daughter's carelessness in leaving them on. She grabbed her robe, slipping into it as she left the bedroom.

The house was quiet, except for the single light that burned in the den. She stopped, quite startled when she saw Nash near the sliding door. He just smiled at her.

"Jackson... I didn't know you were here," she gasped.

"Kelsey invited me over for a swim," the tall black man said, with a deep rich voice that almost melted your knees.

"I saw the lights on in the pool," the woman said, feeling a bit more at ease. "Thought I'd better turn them off."

Jackson Nash turned slightly, and flipped the switch at his side, but he never took his dark brown eyes from the woman. His eyes stared into hers, but even so, she felt naked before him. She unconsciously clutched her robe tighter for what little security the flimsy material offered.

When he began slowly toward her, she was like a doe trapped in bright headlights. Her eyes followed him, slowly rising as he got closer. When she could feel the heat of his nearness, she turned to make her escape. He gripped her arm, and pulled her to him almost effortlessly. She felt his mouth at hers, and she groaned softly. The smell of her daughter filled her nostrils. She struggled from his long snake-like arms, and backed away.

"You've had my daughter, and now, you want me?" She asked rather sharply.

Jackson Nash smiled knowingly, and Irene Garner was suddenly aware that she had said too much.

"I've wanted you from day one," Nash said softly, the smile still in place.

His confidence unnerved her, angered her.

"I think you'd better go," she said quickly, and turned away from him again.

Nash gripped her arm again, and pulled her to him. His arm was like a vise, and there was no escape. She slapped him hard instinctively.

"Let go of me," she said.

"Not until I know," he chuckled easily, as if he had not felt the sting of her slap at all.

Before she could respond, his free hand was under the flimsy robe, and between her legs. He instantly felt the radiant heat, and the slippery wetness of her aroused state. She tried to push his hand away with both of hers, but he was much too strong. She expended much of her energy and her anger in the brief struggle. His long probing fingers were driving her crazy. Finally, she collapsed against him. She shuddered under his touch, and sighed softly. She raised her head slowly, and glazed eyes stared into his.

"...Now you know," she half moaned.

"And, I'm going to give you a taste of what you want," he smiled.

He released his grip on her, and pushed down lightly on her shoulders. She stared into his eyes as she sank to her knees before him. When she finally looked at the semi-hard piece of black meat that half dangled before her mouth, something inside her exploded, and she put it into her mouth anxiously. Blood rushed into the length of it, hardening it fully, and within a minute, her mouth was stretched to a level of discomfort. She pulled her head back, and gasped hard.

"Oh, god," she moaned, and fed the hard black cock back into her mouth. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. The hardness, the girth and length, even the smell of it drove her wild. She loved the way it filled every bit of her hungry mouth, the ease at which it inched toward her throat. She felt a sudden surge of heat in her belly that coursed like a bolt of lightning into her pussy, and she knew she was cumming.

The sensation overtook her, and she sucked faster and harder. She felt the steel-like black rod jerk in her mouth, and before she could think to pull it free, it blasted its thick pungent seed. Her cheeks ballooned as the liquid filled her mouth. There was no alternative but to swallow, but the seed was flowing faster than she could. It splashed from her mouth, coating her lips and chin, and Nash's cock thickly. She swallowed hard, gasped, and collapsed on her hands and knees. The last remaining drops from his cock spilled to the floor before her. She coughed hard clearing her throat of the sticky seed that clung there, and dropped her head slowly from the sudden shame she felt.

"...No man's ever cum in my mouth," she said softly.

"But, you liked it, didn't you?" Nash said as he pulled up his trunks, and stared down at her.

"... ...Yes," she whimpered.

"You want more, don't you?" Nash asked, seemingly knowing the answer.

"...Yes," she sighed, and looked up at him with sad, but wanton dark eyes.

Nash only smiled. He thought Irene Garner comical, her face glistening with his thick sperm, on her knees, and practically begging for more.

"Next time," he said softly with a wink.

He walked to the front door, and let himself out of the house quietly. Irene Garner remained where she was on the floor. She began crying softly.

* * * * *

"He knew. He could have me anytime he wanted, and he knew it. Crazy, huh?"

"Crazy is simply another point of view. But, you do know the magnitude of the risk you're taking? The longer this goes on, the harder it will get to stop it. You do want to stop it, don't you?"

"...I know the correct answer here. I know what you expect me to say. The truth is though that I don't know that I want to stop. I need what Jackson offers me."

"He's the wrong man all the way around, Irene."

"I know that..., but I'm learning to live with the guilt."

"...Then, what is it that you want from me?"

"To be there, if I fall."

"... ...All right."

"Thank you for not passing judgement."

"That's not why I'm here."

* * * * *

Emily Todd stayed late at her office to transcribe notes from the day's sessions. It was not unusual for her to lose all track of time when she was working. Her clients were the essence of her life. She was thirty-five years old. She had been a licensed counselor for nearly eight years, and in that time, nearly her entire life had been played out within the confines of her office walls. There was nothing she hadn't heard about the human condition as it pertained to marriage and relationships. And, even though she found it hard to sympathize at times, she loved her work, the responsibility of helping her clients discover viable solutions in their lives, immensely.

She listened closely to the session with Irene Garner again, and wrote quickly as the tape played through to its end. Finally, she sat back in her comfortable chair, and thought long about the woman. Her client was in for a very bumpy ride, and there was little she could do to stop it. She rocked herself forward, jotted a last note, and rose to her feet. She stretched, and there was something very graceful about it. After a few minutes, she walked slowly to the window at the side of her desk, and stared out at the night.

She was tall, slinky, and elegantly curvy. Large perky breasts were the crown jewels that dominated those curves. Deep blue eyes, flowing brown hair and flawless milky skin combined perfectly to make her something several notches above attractive. Her manner was sexy without her meaning it to be.

The city roared and bustled below, but she didn't really notice. She was disconnected from it. She had been for eight years. Irene Garner crossed her mind again. Her willingness to sacrifice so much for the things she desired was very familiar to Emily Todd. She understood it completely. She too had once sacrificed greatly for a man. All that she had given up, she had also given up willingly. She too had never thought twice about it.

* * * * *

* Session, May 10th, 4:00 p.m. *

"During our last meeting, you said that you needed what Mr. Nash offered you. Tell me about those things."

"Jackson is very bright, and enthusiastic about his passions. He loves to talk about those things, and he wants me to understand them."

"Do you understand them?"

"Sometimes. The point is, he shares them with me. He's funny, and very patient. He's a great listener, and I've never had a man look at me the way he looks at me. It's like he's looking through to your soul, like he wants to consume your entire being."

"Perhaps he does."

"He instinctively knows what I want and what I need. I don't have to ask him for those things. He's very spontaneous, and, he is absolutely insatiable in bed.

"Don't you think that much of this relationship is about sex?"

Well, I'm certainly not complaining about that. I've done things I've never done before with him. It's incredible, and a total turn on."

"What kinds of things?"

"Well..., once we were making love at the house in the middle of the day. The telephone rang, and I just knew it was Niles..."

* * * * *

Irene Garner lay naked and spread open on her stripped down bed. She writhed uncontrollably beneath the black man's face as it bobbed slowly at her pussy. His tongue teased her deliciously, pushing her methodically toward the threshold of her mounting orgasm. She bucked under him as she felt the first tremor shake her body. She pushed her feet down hard on the bed, and thrust her hips into the air. Jackson Nash's mouth followed hungrily. He braced his hands under the cheeks of her ass, and dug his tongue deep into her quivering pussy.

Oh, my god, baby! Yes! I'm...I'm...I'm almost...there! "Oooooooo, deeper!"

The sudden loud ring of the telephone startled the woman. The bliss of sex ebbed rapidly from her body as she stared at the phone beside the bed, and pondered answering it or letting it ring.

"God, it's gotta be Niles," she said in a tone that was part panic and part frustration.

"Then, you had better answer it," Nash responded easily, and went back to munching on her heated depths.

"Are you crazy?" She asked, trying to pry him from between her spread legs.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Answer it."

He smiled easily at her. She stared at him for only a brief moment, just long enough to take note of the devilish glint in his dark eyes, and the way her thick stickiness glazed his mouth and cheeks. The heat within her began to rise again, and she found her own impish smile. She reached for the telephone receiver, and braced herself for the onslaught of Nash's assault.

"...Hello...," she said into the receiver with a slight sigh as she felt Nash's tongue slash its way into her pussy again.

"Hi, Niles... No, I'm not busy. How's your day...going...?"

She tried nervously to inch away from the relentless tongue, but strong black hands gripped her hips tightly, and the hot tongue dug deeper. A sharp gasp escaped her lips, and she collapsed on the bed.

"...No... I almost spilled something, that's all..."

Her body went limp in submission, and Nash moved quickly to cease his opportunity. He rose to his knees flipped the woman onto her stomach, and pushed his hard black spike deeply into her without warning. Irene Garner pushed the receiver from her mouth abruptly. She buried her face into the soft pillow beneath her, and grunted intensely at the feel of the black pole of a cock splitting her open. It was enough to trigger her orgasm on the spot, but she fought the urge gallantly.

"...It's fine, Niles. It's nice to hear your voice... No, I...just meant that you rarely take the time. It's nice..."

Nash oiled the entire length of his rod in the slippery lubricant that now practically dripped from her, and he began the drive to his own orgasm. Irene Garner knew what he was doing, and she became acutely aware that she needed to end her conversation, or her husband was going to bare witness to her adulterous act.

"I...have to go, Niles... There's someone at the door. Can we continue this...tonight...?"

Nash rammed hard into her, and drove her body into the bed. The savageness of it aroused her, and she began pushing back at his driving well-oiled shaft rapidly.

"Gotta go... I'll see you later... I love you too."

She slammed the receiver back into its cradle, and began pushing at the black man's cock as fast and as furiously as he pumped her. Her nails dug deep into the pillow as her orgasm exploded, rocking her body to its core.

"Ooooo, fuck me, you glorious bastard," she screamed. "Aaaaaaaa, deeper... I'm cu...cumming!"

Nash exploded on the heels of her orgasm. He gripped her ass cheeks tightly for balance, and rocked himself in and out of her wildly as his thick sperm blasted into her quivering belly. He collapsed on top of her, breathing hard, his energy spent. She breathed as hard beneath his weight. Her soft chuckle pierced the silence and their breathing.

"I can't believe I did that," she said in amazement. "We're both crazy."

"Mmmmmm, but just think about how good you feel," Nash countered.

"God, yes...," she giggled. "Fuck me some more..."

* * * * *

"You wouldn't believe the exhilaration I felt at that moment."

"What if your husband had discovered what you were doing in actuality?"

"But, he didn't."

"And, so, satisfaction now means having what you want at your husband's expense."

"No harm was done."

"You're pushing well beyond the limits. I'd bet that wasn't the first time. You're flirting with disaster. You do know that, don't you?"

"...Yes..., I know that."

"Think about how this affair has progressed to this point, Irene."

"We were just having a little fun. It wasn't the right move, but no one got hurt."

"But, you really do have to ask yourself who is actually in control here?"

"I can handle this."

* * * * *

Emily Todd was certain that Irene Garner had no idea of what was happening to her. It was that way with an addiction. First, the euphoria, but then, the hard realization of a habit that cannot be easily kicked soon followed. It was only a matter of time before Irene Garner's seemingly perfect little world came crashing down around her, and then, her real battle for survival would begin.

The attractive counselor had seen it happen before. She wished that she could do something constructive, to help her client. She felt a deep responsibility. Jackson Nash stood squarely in the woman's blind spot, and he would take her down hard. Emily Todd was certain of that. It would be devastating, and the only questions remaining were how much damage would be done, and who would suffer most.

* * * * * *

Session, August 13th, 4:00 p.m.

"I've sensed a real downswing in your emotions over the last few weeks. Why is that?"

"I just can't keep this up... I guess I'm wondering where it stops. It excites me, but..."

"But, it's very taxing."

"...I can't refuse any of the things he wants, or any of the things he makes me do... In the last month, he's almost been cruel..."

* * * * *

Irene Gardner stuffed the last load of clothes into the dryer, set it, switched it on, and took a brief moment to curse the stifling heat that lingered well into the summer evening. She went on with her chore, and began folding the garments she had taken from the dryer rather carelessly. Nash stepped quietly into the doorway, leaned casually against the doorframe, and watched her silently. As the pretty housewife turned to leave the room, she saw him and gave a small gasp.

"Jackson! You frightened me," she said, trying to still her beating heart.

"Sorry," he said calmly.

"God, it's hot," she said, making small talk.

"Iced tea?" He asked, offering the glass he held in his hand.

"Thank you," she smiled, taking the tall glass, and taking a big gulp.

She handed him the glass, and he put it down on the washer behind her, making a point to press in against her. He was close, and Irene Garner knew exactly what was coming.

"Not now, Jackson, not here," she said in an effort to fend off the oncoming advance.

"Why not here and now?" He asked quickly.

"I'm a married woman," she countered sharply. "I expect you to respect that. My husband and daughter are in the next room."

His sudden deep kiss silenced her. His big strong hands began pawing at her sensitive breasts, and in moments, her arms went around his neck, pulling him even closer. He pushed a knee firmly between her thighs, and she pulled the aching mound of her pussy against it. She began grinding it anxiously as his long skilled fingers teased the hardening buds of her nipples. Her passion for him grew with every touch, but so did her urgency to quell his advance.

"Stop it, Jackson. Please," she whispered, as she struggled to pull free.

He turned her roughly toward the dryer, and pressed into her hard from behind. He kissed and nibbled at her ear and neck. She shuddered at the hardness of his body against hers. His hand slid quickly beneath the hem of her flimsy sundress, and into her panties. She suddenly panicked, and reached for the probing hand.

"No," she said weakly.

Nash twisted his wrist free, gripped her hand, and pushed it between his legs. Irene Garner instantly felt the stiffness of his hardening shaft and the weight of his full balls, and she could not resist stroking him. Nash rocked his hips slowly, letting her hand nudge him to a full erection. Meanwhile, his fingers kept up their expert rubbing inside her panties. Suddenly, he plunged them deeply into her, and she gasped sharply, falling forward against the rumbling dryer.

"Do it," she breathed heavily, pushing herself back onto the long digits. "Do it now."

The black man unzipped his pants quickly, and pulled his cock through it as the woman hiked the hem of her dress up over her round ass frantically. She pulled her panties to one side, and awaited his assault. She gasped as she felt his fingers slip from her pussy. She writhed in desperation against the dryer, pushing her naked ass anxiously at him.

Nash stroked his massive cock, coating it with the sticky lubricant on his fingers. She moaned deeply as she felt his hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them apart. She stilled her body in anticipation of feeling him push into her hot waiting pussy. They widened suddenly when she felt the bulbous head push through the tight membrane of her puckered ass. She moaned out deeply, and her body stiffened in pain. Her hands reached, pushing at him frantically to no avail. She was utterly helpless to stop the steel hard cock that pushed deeper and deeper into her tight virgin ass.

"Jackson, no!" She said, hardly able to move or even breathe. "Oh, it hurts!"

The black man ignored her. He pressed his weight onto her, pinning her completely, and pushed on, burying more and more of his thick black cock. When he stopped pushing, she was able to catch her breath, but the pain did not dull. She felt fingers at her pussy again, and realized that she was fingering her clit frantically in an effort to relax herself.

"You might want to fuck your husband tonight," he breathed sharply into her ear. "He's in the next room you know, and we wouldn't want him to know that you had been fucking this big black cock, would we?"

"You're...hurting me, Jackson," she cried softly.

"Then, scream out, if you want," he said calmly, and began moving inside her again.

She bit hard into her fleshy bottom lip in an effort to stifle any urge to scream. Her fingers worked frantically at the hard tiny button at the crest of her empty pussy. Suddenly, she began to tremble.

"Ohhhh," she moaned deeply, suddenly aware of the orgasm cresting rapidly inside her. "Ooooooooo, god!"

As the bliss of the orgasm swept through her body like a raging wildfire, she groaned, and pushed back onto his cock hard.

"Ohhhhh, pleaseeeee. Cum now, baby. Shoot it deep in my ass," she hissed.

Nash pumped his hips rapidly in a counter rhythm with her pushing ass. Irene Garner crammed all of her fingers into her pussy, and he felt them through the thin membrane. That triggered his orgasm. He rammed her hard, and unleashed seemingly endless waves of his hot seed. It coated his thrusting rod, making his push easier. Her hands reached back to grip his hips. They held him still and deep. The spurting cock jerked inside her tortured ass until his seed was spent. He collapsed on top of her gasping for breath.

* * * * *

"He sodomized me. Right there with my husband and daughter in the house, and god help me, I loved it."

"Irene."

"That wasn't the end of it. On the fourth of July, while Niles and Kelsey watched the evening's fireworks with our neighbors, I was sucking the cocks of three men I had never even met before. He just told me to do it, and there I was on my knees in a dingy back storeroom gobbling them like a bitch in heat. He gave me to them, Emily. God, what does that say about me?"

"You mustn't be too hard on yourself. I'm sure Mr. Nash is a very persuasive man."

"It has to stop."

"Is that what you want?"

"...Yes, but I don't think I can walk away from him."

"Of course, you can."

"I can't lose my family over this. I just can't."

"I understand. Now, listen to me. This man isn't going to tell anyone. He holds you hostage because you let him. Take control, and he will move on, I promise you."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because, there are women like you everywhere, Irene. Jackson Nash, and men like him, feed on a woman's needs for intimacy and change. He won't have any problem finding another to take your place. There's no need for him to destroy your life. He'll just fade away quietly if you're strong enough to make a stand."

"...How do I do that?"

"When he calls, let your husband or the answer machine take it. Make dates with friends to keep your mind occupied. Spend as little time as possible around him until he gets the message, and moves on. Most of all, vow to yourself that this affair is over, and mean it."

"Affair is too kind a word... ... I will try... I will."

* * * * *

Emily Todd grabbed her briefcase, and hurried out of her office promptly after her last appointment. She was tired, and she felt the need to recharge her batteries. That meant an early evening, bed, and a good book. She felt a sense of satisfaction with the day when she thought of Irene Garner and the breakthrough. People usually had their own timetables for change, and she was glad that Irene Garner was going to meet hers, having done little damage to herself and those she loved most.

She took the staircase to the ground floor, and began slowly across the office courtyard, to the parking lot beyond. A slight breeze rustled the leaves on the trees, and provided a calm cool to the summer evening. She let all thought of her work and her clients slip from her mind as she walked.

The counselor was half way across the courtyard when she first noticed the two people at the edge of the building in the shadows there. She thought them to be youngsters at sexual play, and she tried to avert her eyes. As she moved loser, reality crashed, and her good feelings drained. She stopped and stared at the woman squatting between the long parted legs that stretched from the shadow. It was Irene Garner. Her dress was hiked carelessly to her waist, her panties at her ankles, and her head bobbed furiously on the stiff member lodged in her sucking mouth.

Emily Todd was sure that her client knew that she was there watching, and that the woman avoided looking at her because of her shame. She took note of the huge black hand that darted from the shadow to cup the back of the woman's head, and she knew instantly that the man there was Jackson Nash. It was just the kind of message he would send, and sudden anxiety gripped her. She walked on hurriedly to the parking lot without looking back. She could feel his eyes on her, and it made her extremely uneasy. She got into her car quickly, and drove away.

* * * * *

The pretty counselor waited patiently in her office the following Monday evening. She did not bother with work, except to listen to the tape of her last session with Irene Garner. She left the door to her private office open, and the door to the outer office waiting room unlocked in anticipation of a visit from Jackson Nash. He did not disappoint her.

She watched calmly as he entered. He looked around the small waiting room before moving toward her office. He stopped in the doorway, and leaned his tall muscular body against the doorframe. He looked her over slowly, and finally, he flashed a smile.

"You're not even a little surprised to see me?" He chuckled easily.

"Nothing you do could surprise me, Jackson," she replied evenly.

He walked slowly into the office, and took a seat on the other side of her desk. He said nothing for a long moment as he took a closer look at her. Emily Todd waited patiently, unfazed by his searching eyes.

"You look great, Em," he finally said.

"I want you to leave my client alone," she countered.

"She's not exactly my type, is she?" He chuckled slightly. "But, she'll do, until."

"Until...?" She questioned, and waited.

"You know what I want," he continued.

"That's not going to happen," she replied quickly. "Not ever."

"You and I were real good together once," he said.

"That was another lifetime, and another girl," she answered softly.

"Then..., it looks like your client will have to do," he said matter-of-factly.

"Don't do this," she warned.

"Say the word, and I walk out of her life completely," he said. "I do miss you."

"I have a different life now," she said calmly.

"You mean, you've forgotten how to be a bad girl?" He smiled coyly. "You were so very good at it."

"I haven't forgotten," she replied.

"Come back to me," he coaxed gently.

"No," she said adamantly.

"That's plain enough," he said, rising from the chair where he had sat. "But, you know that Irene can't last... Nice to see you again, Em."

She watched him turn and walk toward the door of her office as she weighed her options quickly. She loathed him deeply, but she knew that he was right about Irene Garner. The woman would come apart at some point, and her entire life would be destroyed. As a counselor, she could let it happen or she could stop it here and now. She had never felt such an awesome burden. Never before had she held the very fate of a client in her own hands. She hoped now that she never would again.

"All right," she blurted in agreement.

Jackson Nash turned slowly in the doorway, and smiled.

"But, you walk away from Irene Garner and her family at this very moment. You don't call them, you don't see them, you don't even think about them," she said firmly.

The tall black man nodded in agreement before turning and walking into the waiting room. He carefully locked the office door, and walked back into her office. He stared at the pretty woman from where he stopped near the door. She again waited him out.

"Now..., a little something to seal our deal is in order, don't you think?" He asked playfully.

Emily Todd had anticipated this. She rose slowly from her desk. She walked around to the front of it, hiked her skirt slightly above her knees, and sat down on the edge of it. The stern look in her eyes faded to a small smile that was purely sexy. She said nothing as she waited for him to approach.

"Ooooo, yeah. Now, that's what I'm talkin' about," he laughed, moving toward her.

"I'm going to make your life hellishly miserable for this," she chuckled softly. "That's a promise."

"I'll deal with it," he smiled.

Jackson Nash stopped before her. He looked her from eyes to knees hungrily, and then, his eyes settled on hers again. He reached out, and touched one soft breast lightly. He was rewarded with a hard slap that stung deeply, but excited him beyond belief. He responded by placing his big palms gently on her thighs. The pretty woman shivered slightly as if she had been shocked. Suddenly, he shoved his hands roughly up her skirt.

Their eyes locked as his fingers moved expertly, massaging and teasing the private recesses of her body. Emily Todd let him have his way. She said nothing in protest or in support. She raised her hips slightly, and let him slide the silky panties slowly down her legs. He then pushed her legs wider apart with his hands, and stepped between them. He bent slightly to place a light kiss on her lips, and felt the deep bite of her teeth into the soft flesh of his lip. He gasped hard, tasting the faint salty flavor of blood. He instinctively rammed three long fingers deeply into her, and she groaned nearly as hard.

"Oooooo, you bastard," she moaned. "Kiss me..."

They tore at each other's clothing almost savagely, in an effort to get their burning bodies next to one another. Garments flew in every direction until they were both almost completely naked. Their bodies slammed together like magnets, kissing, caressing and probing. There was familiarity in all they did to each other, and a sense of satisfied desire at being with each other again. Their hands and mouths fueled the fire in them.

"Fuck me," she gasped, tearing her mouth from his.

Nash pulled back, gripped his long thick staff, and slid it right into her waiting pussy with ease. She raised her heels to his shoulders, and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. As he straightened, he pulled her jack-knifed body from the desk. His big hands cupped the globes of her ass, and pulled her hard toward him. His cock shot deep into her, stopping when her firm ass cheeks slammed into him.

"Oh, god, yessssss...!" She shouted. "There, right there."

He could feel the head of his cock against the hard barrier of her cervix. He could feel the shiver of her body, and the periodic twitch of the walls of her pussy, and he felt his cock jerk hard in excitement.

"Move me," she whispered.

His hands began moving her ass slowly from side to side, then slightly up and slightly down, letting his fat cock head manipulate the hard wall at the back of her pussy. The counselor groaned deeper and deeper until she could take no more teasing. She threw her head back in abandon.

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned desperately. "Punish your baby girl with that big beautiful black cock."

Nash turned on his heels, holding her in mid air. He spread his feet and knees for balance, and pushed her on and off his cock with his big hands. He began slowly, but in a minute or so, he was pounding in and out of her like a runaway jackhammer. The pretty woman's soaked pussy accommodated every stroke, and begged for more.

"Hold me on it, baby," she screamed suddenly. "I'm gonna cum... ...so good."

The strong black man slammed her into his cock hard, and pushed with his own hips at the same time. A scream of pain shot from Emily Todd's lips, and she began pumping her oily secretion in abundance as her orgasm burst somewhere deep inside her.

"Ccc...cumming, Jack! God, oooooooohh...! I'm cccccummmminngggg so good," she screamed.

The muscles within her twitched and tightened uncontrollably, milking the full length of his hard shaft. It drove him crazy. He squatted a bit more, let her heels slide from his shoulders. He gripped her hips tightly. The pretty counselor's long shapely legs sprang wide apart, and he again began pounding her as deeply and as rapidly as he could.

Suddenly, he gasped harshly, and his body went as rigid as stone. Hot seman sprang into Emily Todd in thick globs. His legs gave away suddenly. They fell to the floor in a heap, but never missed a stroke. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, and rode herself up and down the spurting cock until she could no longer feel the hot jets of cum streaming. His seed spilled from her flooded pussy in creamy streams that dripped down his softening shaft, and splashed onto the front of his muscular thighs.

Having extinguished their immediate fires, Nash and the counselor recovered in each other's arms, rocking gently without words. Emily Todd was certain that was for the best. Nash felt so good against her, so familiar to her, and she realized that she had missed him also. There were no reservations or fears about the future in her. She could give as good as she got, and she knew how to balance the dark and the light of her soul. Jackson Nash would just have to get use to that.

* * * * *

Session, October 10th, 4:00 p.m.

"So, how are you, Irene?"

"Well, the guilt is unbearable at times, but I'm okay.

"That's understandable. It will get better."

"I just can't believe I made it so easy for him."

"It won't help to beat yourself up over it. People do a lot of things they would not normally do when they're in need, or hurt, or uncertain."

"Niles continues to do his part to make things better between us. I'm working diligently at doing my part, and we're working together to keep Kelsey's spirits up."

"Still no word?"

"No, none at all. It's like he's just fallen off the face of the earth. It's devastated her."

"And you?"

"Let's just call it a blessing, and I'm very grateful."

"That's wonderful to hear."

"I do pity the next girl who gets Jackson Nash though. I really do."

"Well, as they say, one girl's hell is another girl's heaven. We all get what we deserve in the end... So..., what shall we talk about today?"

 

Click on the name for contact info and more works by MacQ.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 2000 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.