The Best Erotic Stories.

2 Moms, 2 Sons, 1 Hot Night Pt. IV
by The Devil's Advocate
©

After that week in the mountains, I thought we were at the beginning of some real hot times together. It sure started out that way. Our very first day home, once my dad went to work, mom and I had the house to ourselves all day. When she wasn't shopping or cleaning, or I wasn't with this friend or that, we would fuck for hours. She taught me to eat pussy, and I learned the value of foreplay, although with mom it wasn't that necessary since she would get hot and ready just at the thought of doing it with her son.

Mom quickly found that she and I were totally compatible when it came to sex. She had always wanted more than my dad could give, and her infidelities were infrequent. Now, right under her own roof, she could get it everyday if she wanted. And often did! And since I was so young and virile, I would fuck her in all her hot holes and come back for more. Mom quickly realized that I really enjoyed anal sex, and she always made sure that I got my chance to get behind her upturned tail, spread her fleshy asscheeks, admire her pink, puckered hole, finger it and play with her asshole, and then lube up with the stuff she bought for us, and then insert my dick up that hot anus of hers. There were days when all I wanted to do was fuck her ass and shoot my cum deep up her bowels, but mom made sure that I made her pussy my number one priority.

"Mmmm, god, I love your teenage cock!" mom moaned one time after I shot my load down her throat, only to remain rock hard. I quickly got between her legs to insert my dick up her cunt. She started calling me her young stud, even superman, a reference to my cock which was always hard for her, making me her "Man of Steel." We fucked in my parent's bed, something mom found particularly nasty, but also in my bed. Using our imaginations, we came up with little games. I wanted to fuck in every room in the house; on every piece of furniture; the shower; even in the backseat of the car. Unfortunately, mom was a little frightened to take me for a drive to a secluded spot in case someone was nearby. So we reached a compromise: we did it in the car while parked in the garage. The smell of pussy and exhaust fumes! We never did that again!

Shortly before school started, mom called Barbara about us all getting together again. I knew mom liked Robert's bigger cock but I could hardly complain since I was getting her all the time and I would also get to fuck my aunt again. Things on their side were not going as well, as Barbara was having second thoughts. At first she and Robert fucked every day since he never left her alone, and often when my uncle had to be out of the house really early, Robert would wait for his car to pull out of the driveway, get out of bed stark naked with his raging erection, crawl into bed with my giggling aunt, spread her legs and thrust right in. She would finger herself in anticipation of her son's arrival so her cunt was ready for him. My aunt liked foreplay but Robert wasn't into it. He was simply Wham, bam, thank you mom!

Robert and Barbara usually fucked in Robert's bed, and she also had to get used to his anal intrusions. She wasn't into it like my mom, and besides, Robert's bigger cock was more painful. She did love to suck his cock, though, and I had already learned how good she was at that. But now, three weeks later, Barbara was having second thoughts about everything.

"Why?" mom asked one day over the phone with me sitting just a few feet away munching on potato chips. "I thought you were enjoying this. You said so just the other day?"

"Well, things have gotten out of hand," Barbara lamented.

"Such as?" Mom asked.

"Well, you know his cock's too big for me back there..."

"Well, make it a point to say no. When we get together, I'll take care of his needs. Tell him he can fuck ME in the ass! Is that the problem?"

Then the conversation turned totally one-sided with Barbara doing all the talking. Then I saw mom's eyes get real wide, and she let out an exasperated breath, acting real excited. "Really? He really wants you to do that?"

"Yes," Barbara replied sadly. "I mean, I want to continue teaching him and get both our needs met but he's so stubborn! I've told him, 'Robert, I'm not your sex-toy to do with as you please! I'm not going to fuck your friends!' He keeps saying how much fun it will be, but I don't want anyone else knowing that I fuck my own son! He acts like everybody does this. What should I do? I don't know how to handle this!"

"Well, maybe the both of you should cool it for awhile," mom replied. Robert and Barbara really did cool it. They had a falling out over my cousin's kinky desires, and Barbara refused him any more sex. If anything, she began feeling guilty about all we had done. Needless to say, the four of us didn't get together again.

After getting off the phone with Barbara, mom said that Barbara should have taken up Robert's offer. As long as the other boys knew the ground rules, meaning discretion, they could have had some really wild times! I could tell mom was a little jealous. I had a few friends, none very appealing, and here was my aunt turning down a chance to fuck maybe four or five horny teen studs. What my mom really wanted was to fulfill a fantasy of having all her holes filled at one time.

"I regret we didn't try that up in Big Bear," she said. "But you guys were just too inexperienced. I would have loved to take you and your cousin in my cunt and ass at the same time. You boys could have done Barbara, too. Your cousin is too big for her but she told me last time I talked with her that she really enjoyed YOUR cock up her ass." Damn! I thought. Oh well...

While sex between Robert and Barbara fell off, not so with me and mom. I was her regular lay, and she was mine. It wasn't until recently, while reminiscing about "that summer," that I asked her about some of her infidelities while married to dad. None sounded too exciting.

"You didn't fuck other men after you and I started, did you?" I asked.

"Umm, no," mom replied, her eyes saying something different.

"You did, didn't you!" I challenged.

"Well, a few times," she said apologetically. "Listen, we weren't married you know. I didn't stop YOU from dating."

"When?" I asked really curious. "I don't remember anything suspicious about your behavior."

"That's because you were at your dad's those weekends after the divorce."

"Anyone I know?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"That's enough, okay?" mom snapped. "It was a long time ago."

"C'mon," I said. "I can take it."

"I'm not sure you can," she replied matter-of-factly. "If I tell you, it'll be your problem, okay? I don't want to know about your sex life, but if I tell you some of my past, don't get angry with ME! You have your chance."

"My god," I thought. "What did she do? Whom did she do?"

Seeing that I was sitting there quietly trying to sort this out, but not stopping her she said, "Okay. You asked for it!"

Then mom had me spellbound for the next half hour describing how one day she called Barbara to say hello and asked to say hi to my cousin. Over the phone she told him of her plan and was he interested. Of course! So on those weekends when I visited my dad, she filled the void left by her uptight sister-in-law, and began driving down to their town to fuck my cousin and his "huge cock." She sucked him, fucked him, even taking him up her ass. Obviously they couldn't do it in Floyd's house, so on a "good" weekend, when I was away and when one of Robert's friends' parents were out of town, in Palm Springs, Santa Barbara or Las Vegas, she'd drive down at night, pick up Robert outside his house, and drive to the friend's house to fuck Robert and however many of his friends would be there! She'd dress in whatever slutty way they wanted: short, tight skirts, sometimes cut-offs, and always heels. For the next three years, mom became their "weekend whore," fulfilling their youthful needs as well as her own nastiest fantasies! One night she "played the dozens"; a gangbang with twelve teen studs. My horny, forty-something mom; their "slutty Aunt Susan," gave them all the cunt and ass they could handle. She also initiated siblings.

"I even got pregnant!" she said staring me in the eye. "I don't know which kid it was, though. I think it was probably the black kid. He shot the most cum." Flashing a wicked smile, she said "His cock was TEN inches! If Robert's friends only knew the secret he shared with me: He was fucking THEIR mom's, too!"

My head was spinning! And no wonder when I'd get back from my dad's, mom always needed a few of days off! Despite my horniness being away from home for a night or two, she always claimed she was just too tired from house-cleaning on the weekends or gardening out back. The slutty liar! Just hearing mom's story was almost intoxicating. Instead of feeling anger or jealousy, it was actually exciting.

"My god, are you hard?" she asked, noticing my bulge after telling me her story. Mom smiled that big grin of hers, and unzipped my pants, freeing my hard cock.

"Let's get you undressed," she said. Once naked, I sat back down on the couch as mom knelt to take my cock in her mouth. She sucked on it, nibbled, licked the length of my shaft, even sucked my balls.

"You want to hear more?" mom asked in a lusty deep voice. "I want to make you CUM while telling you about my conquests. Can you handle details?" she said slurping on my cock. With my cock in her hand, in between licks, and looking me straight in the eye, she asked "Do you want to hear more about "Slutty Aunt Susan"; what kind of WHORE your mom was? Hmm?" More licking and sucking on my cock. "You want more?" (Suck!) "I know you do!" (Lick!) Tell me how much you do!" I then let out a scream and shot my load!

"Mmmm," mom moaned, licking my cock clean. "I guess I'll have to share ALL my stories now that the cat's out of the bag. Would you like that? Hmmm?"

* * * * *

Want to offer praise? Condemnation? Chocolate? Arsenic? Pussy? XOXO, Your Devil! Please mention "story" somewhere in your subject. I don't like love bugs.

 

Send all comments about this story to The Devil's Advocate.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.