The Best Erotic Stories.

The Treatment Nurse
by hullo_nurse
©

You called me up and told me that you had to have one of my special treatments today, asking if there was any way I could squeeze you into my schedule. I mentioned that I was not working today and had other plans. You said you would pay me double what I usually charge. How could I pass that up???

I put on my white nurse's uniform dress, white thigh hi hose, my nurse's cap and cute clog-like white shoes. I pull my hair up into a tight bun with a few tendrils curled at the sides and tucked behind my ears. Applying very little makeup I finish getting ready.

Just as I am done I hear the doorbell ring. I have a "mother-in-law" apartment attached to the house. I live in the house and use the attached apartment as my office. I slowly walk through the doorway that separates my home from my office and open the outside door, letting you inside. You walk in and had me the money, taking in my uniform at the same time. I ask you to follow me into one of the "treatment" rooms, a modified bedroom.

The first thing I do is to slowly strip off your clothes, kissing you all over as I bare your skin. Then I lead you to the bed where there is a fitted rubber sheet covered with two layers of towels. I instruct you to lie on your left side and curl your knees up to your chest. Walking over to the table on the other side of the room I turn on a cd with the sounds of waterfalls and rolling rapids for you to listen to while I go into the bathroom to prepare your first enema.

As I fill the four-quart enema bag up with only three quarts of warm water I add two tablespoons of castile soap. Once the has the right amount of water in it I shake it up a bit to get the suds started and then let the air out of the tubing. I lubricate the tip of the nozzle with some KY jelly and bring the bag into the bedroom.

You have started to get nervous. I hang the enema bag up on a hook in the wall next to the bed and don a pair of latex gloves. I put some KY on my fingers and tell you to relax and breathe deep. I spread your ass cheeks wide and slip first one and then two fingers into your tight bum. Yup, just as I suspected. You are full of shit. Well, the enemas will definitely help with that, along with giving you the humiliation and discomfort you seek.

I widen my fingers in a scissor action while they are still in your butt, trying to stretch your passage a little before emptying the three quarts of water into your bowel. I slide my fingers out and bring the gloves to your face to let you see your brown shit on them, and tell you to inhale the stink. Then I take off the gloves, turning them inside out at the same time, and throw them in the trash.

I ask you if you are ready for your treatment. You say that you are, but your voice is a little hesitant and shaky. I take the tip of the nozzle and insert it into your anus, just one inch. I let you get used to it, watching your anal ring clench and release the tube, trying to dislodge it. But instead I push the nozzle in deeper, another two inches; and then another three. Now the nozzle is in six inches and I stop. I release the clamp and let the water start to flow.

As the water is released into your bowel I can see your dick straining. You have gotten an erection despite your discomfort. After about half of the three quarts has gone in you ask me to stop because of the cramping. I slow the flow down, but don't stop it. I tell you to take deep cleansing breaths and to close your eyes and listen to the music. I lean over with my free hand and slowly rub your stomach.

Your abdomen is starting to get distended as two-thirds of the enema has gone in. You beg me to stop, but I coax you to let the rest go in, as you are almost there. You whimper, but I refuse to stop the flow of the water. At last the bag is empty and I close the clamp.

I tell you to take a nice slow breath as I take the nozzle out. As quickly as the tip leaves your ass I insert an inch wide butt-plug to help you retain the enema for at least fifteen minutes. I continue to softly massage your stomach and can feel the water moving around in there.

Your dick is completely erect now and I can see a drop of precum at the tip. I lean across over you to lick it up and I can sense you tense up. You ask me if you can go into the bathroom now, that you feel you have to go really bad. It has been ten minutes and since this is your first enema I help you up and escort you into the bathroom. I wash my hands, remind you that you will have to take out the butt-plug first and then leave the room.

You reach behind, pull out the plug and are barely able to move your hand fast enough before releasing all he soapy water and shit from your ass. After about twenty minutes you feel ready for your next enema. You call to me but I don't hear you. I am lying on the bed with my fingers tracing my clit, rubbing my wet juices into the tiny bud. I let out a moan as I climax before realizing that I am not alone in the bedroom anymore.

You look over and see me playing with myself and your dick springs back to life. As I moan you clear your throat so that I know you are in the room, thinking that now is your chance to get some action.

You don't realize that the only action you are getting is another enema, though. I am angered at the sight of you watching me and go to the kitchen for the ingredients of your next enema. I get the milk out of the fridge and the molasses out of the cupboard. I get out a new enema bag and mix the two ingredients, making a two-quart enema.

I figure that you deserve some major cramping for spying on me. I have you get on your hands and knees on the bed with your ass high up in the air. Without lubricating the tube or expelling the air out of it first I insert it in your behind. I let the milk and molasses slowly fill your rectum and bowel. You sense the cramping almost immediately and beg me to stop, promising not to spy on me again. I refuse to listen to you and let the rest of the two quarts run in.

After the bag is empty I pull out the tubing and don't put anything in to plug you up. I pull a chair up next to the bed and ask you how you feel. I can see by the faces you are making and the grunts that this is doing just what it was intended to do. After five minutes you ask me to please let you go evacuate this torturous enema. I refuse. Ten minutes go by. You ask again to go to the bathroom. I don't even respond.

You start fidgeting in the bed. You can't keep still for more than thirty seconds. The extreme cramping is beginning to take its toll. I slap your left butt cheek, then your right one. You are rocking back and forth on your hands and knees, the cramping driving you to tears. You complain again, telling me that if I don't let you get into the bathroom I am going to have one hell of a mess to clean up. Thirty minutes have gone by and I slap your ass once more and tell you to get to the toilet.

As you rush into the bathroom I see that your prick is still very stiff and standing straight out. I ask you if you are a little bit excited and you reply that this is the most humiliating thing that has ever been done to you and that you are loving it!! I rinse the enema bag that had the soapsuds in it and get it ready for your cleansing plain water enema with a dash of baking soda. I make the water warm, not hot, not cold, but fill it with an entire four quarts of water. I figure that the milk and molasses has taught you not to fuck with me and that you will do whatever I tell you. I pull the nozzle out of the drawer and put it onto the end of the enema tubing. (For a picture go to http://www.shopinprivate.com/larenbagwitb.html).

I tell you to get your nasty ass into the shower and wash before coming back into the bedroom. I hang the enema bag on the hook and wait for you to return. As you walk in to the room I pull you to me and give you a big wet kiss on the lips. Your tongue finds mine and I open my mouth to you, letting you explore. Your cock is rubbing against my stomach and I reach down to grasp it in my hand. I feel the precum at the tip and wipe it up with my index finger and bring it to our mouths. I pull away from you long enough to lick my finger and then start kissing you again.

We stumble over to the bed and collapse onto it in a heap. I tell you that the worst is over and the rest of your treatment will be pleasant. You lie on your left side and ask me to fill you up. I generously lubricate the nozzle and slowly push it into your anus. Your breathing stops for a minute, as you try to withstand the larger diameter of the enema. I squirt some more lubrication right at the entrance of your ass and tell you to breathe. Right then I slap your ass hard with one hand and twist/slide the nozzle in the rest of the way with he other hand.

You moan as you feel the nozzle go in and the water start to gush. You beg me to fill you as full as I can. I hold the tubing with one hand and reach over you for your prick with the other. I grasp your shaft and start to move my hand up and down slowly. The four-quart enema bag is more than half empty when you ask to change your position. You state that you are starting to feel a little full and want to move around a bit. I let you roll onto your back, but I put a wedge under your rear so that it is higher than your head. This should allow the water to get deeper into your bowels, as gravity will carry it further than either of the other two has gone.

I lean down and lick the tip of your cock, telling you that if you are good I will make you cum. Just then the enema bag empties and I have to let your dick fall out of my mouth to clamp off the tube and inflate the balloon inside your ass. I give the bulb three full squeezes. Then I lean up to bite your nipples and kiss your lips. As our lips join in a passionate embrace my hand wanders down to your hard member once again. I jerk you off as our tongues battle. You sense that you are about to cum and ask me to swallow it. I go down on you and deep throat your cock. As soon as the tip hits the back of my throat I feel the head expand and then torrents of jism shoot down my throat. I quickly swallow it all down and suck every last bit out of you.

You hurriedly tell me that you think you are about to lose it and that if the bottle wasn't in your ass that you would have sprayed the enema all over the place when you came. I let you up and into the bathroom and release the air from the balloon. The nozzle slides out of your ass easily and you expel the water. There isn't much other matter in the expellant, since this is your third enema. Exhausted you take a quick shower and then get dressed. You thank me for making time to see you and schedule an appointment for next week. I give you a kiss on the lips and a pat on the ass goodbye as you walk out the door.

 

Send all comments about this story to hullo_nurse.
 
How good was this story?


[Garbage!!]


[Try Harder!]


[Average]


[Damn Good!]


[Amazing!!]


 

Home | Story Index | Contact Us | Other Sites

All contents © Copyright 1999 by literotica.com.
No part may be reproduced in any form without explicit written permission.