*Smooch* It's the Literotica Annual Valentine's Day Story Contest!

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Happy Hearts, Authors!

Any excuse for candy- and kisses-giving is a good one! In that spirit, we're happy to announce the return of the annual Valentine's Day erotic story contest!

We will accept entries starting January 20, and we will stop accepting contest entries on February 5. On February 12, we will announce the 3 winners. This contest will coexist with the usual monthly contest. Stories may only win one or the other, not both contests simultaneously.

All rules for the monthly contests are in place. The only exception to the rules is:

- A story has only to accrue 25 votes to be eligible, rather than the 50 required for the monthly contest.

The following guidelines also apply:

- All contest stories must be submitted via our online form. If you are a WebTV user or have difficulty with the form, follow the instructions here.

- Author must put the phrase "VALENTINE'S DAY STORY CONTEST 2005" in the "Notes" field of the submission for the story to count in the contest. If you don't put those words in the AUTHOR'S NOTES field, your story will not be entered.

- Story must have a Valentine's Day theme. Please don't just submit a normal story and throw in candy and flowers. That would not be in the spirit of the contest, and readers & voters would probably punish you for your trickiness. ;)

Any story that meets the above criteria will be entered into the contest, and winners will be decided by reader input.

Important Note: Once your story is submitted, it may take 72 hours for it to be posted. We strongly suggest that you do not wait till the last day of the contest to submit your story. The sooner you submit, the better chance your story has of accruing the votes necessary to be eligible.

As always, any cheating will result in disqualification of the story. We reserve the right to disqualify any story/author for any reason at any time.

Good luck, and have fun! :)

I submitted my entry, "Football, Fairies and Valentines Day" and will edit this post when it is approved....

Here it is...

Last edited:
didn't know i should say when story was up

treats for my valentine up for awhile now, and part two being submitted in the next day or so .
Nymphy

Question

Is it possible to submit a colloborative effort, provided the co-authors are otherwise in compliance with the rules? How would that work?

Re: Question

PG13 said:
Is it possible to submit a colloborative effort, provided the co-authors are otherwise in compliance with the rules? How would that work?

People do it different ways, but I created a new joint account with my co-writer, which we both have access too.

Others submit the same story under their own user names, but I don't think this would be condusive to a contest when you are both fighting for the same attention to the story. Not to mention it would be repetative, and might work against both of you. I'd suggest creating a joint account. :)

Back