1 + 1 Equals 3, or Does It? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilly turned to ride me facing away. She bent forward to expose her ass and squealed as I rimmed her puckered hole with my finger. She leaned back against me and rubbed her clit as I gripped each tit and fondled them roughly.

Lilly jumped off my cock and straddled my face, alternating between sucking my cock or stroking it as she saw fit. I licked her cunt, and teased her clit when I could reach it. I rimmed her ass when she presented it to me.

We had been going at this for almost an hour, she brought us both close to coming several times always backed off at the last moment. It was like a marathon session of sexual positions and I was the stage prop.

At long last Lilly jumped off and lowered herself over my cock. I gripped her ass as she stretched up to kiss me.

"Roll me over." She hissed.

I could have bucked her off at any time, I doubt she weighed much over one hundred pounds. Rolling her over was easily accomplished. Lilly spread her legs, I plunged my cock in deep as her back was against the mattress.

"Yesssss." She moaned. "Parker...Please make me cum!" Lilly pleaded.

Lilly closed her eyes and smiled, her cunt contracting around my cock in desire. She had tried several positions and this was still her favorite. I started fucking her at a steady pace. Lilly willingly gave herself to me to do with as I wished.

I gripped her ass and held it just above the bed as her pussy welcomed me to the depths of her sex. When I nudged her cervix Lilly moaned. I have to admit the thought of impregnating her crossed my mind.

I was lost for a moment relishing the thought that she had come back to me. Every touch, every scent, and each noise she made all seemed perfect. Her pussy was hot and slippery and continued to milk my cock.

"Lil!" I gasped.

"I know..." She cooed.

Lilly was kissing my chest and bit my nipple firmly. I needed to cum but so wanted to bring her with me. I turned my attention back to Lilly. I lowered my body pressing her deep in the mattress.

I drug the root of my cock over her clit as her tits were mashed against my chest. Lilly started to buck against me announcing her impending orgasm. It was none too soon as I was myself was ready to spew.

Lilly gripped the sheet, her knuckles white with tension. I lunged back against her cervix, her pelvis rolled to keep me there, then this guttural groan escaped her lungs.

"UH, uh, uh, oh, oh, ah, ah..."

"I love you Lilllllllyyyyyyyyyy!" I moaned.

"Fill me up...oh Parker... I love you..." Lilly was fucking me now. Her cunt was gushing and greedy, her body spasmed as bolts of pleasure thrust her hard over my cock. My body responded by coating her inner walls with my seed.

I could feel her heart beat below me, her hands no longer gripped the bedding. I moved down and found her lips kissing her as the last waves of pleasure evaporated inside our bodies. Lilly held me in place as we continued to kiss.

We lounged in bed her head resting on my chest as I leaned against the headboard. I was caressing her stomach and occasionally playing with the piercing in her nipple. Lilly was stroking my cock just enough to keep it from going limp.

"Should we wake up the kids and go eat." I suggested.

"In a minute." Lilly snuggled in closer. "I have some things to tell you before we do that."

"Ok."

"You asked me how we got here." Lilly brought up my question from earlier.

"So I did."

"Tori was offered a promotion for a position at two locations. She chose the one here in Indianapolis. The company offered Tori a house not far from here." Lilly said nervously.

"That's great!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Do you mean that?" Lilly beamed.

"Of course! She's your aunt. She's family." I gushed.

"But Emily will live so close?" Lilly seemed concerned.

"So? ..."

"Parker I love you!" Lilly threw herself at me. "She can't wait to see you. She's coming in Saturday."

"Wonderful, we'll all go out and pick her up." I suggested.

"No Parker, she's coming in Saturday to see you. You can bring her over to go shopping Sunday." Lilly grinned.

"Lilly are you sure?" I asked concerned it was too soon.

"A deal is a deal!" Lilly held up the ring teasing me. "Now go wake up our babies while I get the table set. We have a lot of shopping tomorrow for when Emily arrives."

I threw on some sweats and a tee shirt and headed back to Daisy's room. I heard Lilly in the bathroom as I looked in on the girls. I stood there for several moments appreciating how beautiful they looked together.

When I heard Lilly head down the stairs I went and sat on the bed beside Rose. Daisy looked up when she felt the bed move. She looked up at me as happy as I had ever seen her. She reached over and shook Rose gently.

"Hey baby, Parker's here." Daisy whispered.

Rose smiled before she even opened her eyes. She lay facing my sister with her back to me.

"Is he naked?" She giggled.

"No." Daisy replied laughing.

"Oh well." Rose laughed.

Rose reached back and searched for my hand. When she found it she pulled it over her side and placed it over her chest. I squeezed Rose's tit through her top making her giggle.

"Maybe later but Lilly is downstairs getting dinner ready for the second time. We really should go eat." I replied.

Rose rolled over and looked up at me.

"So you already gave her the ring?" Rose asked getting emotional.

"I did..." A tear rolled over Rose's cheek. "...and she accepted." I admitted.

"Oh Parker!" Rose lunged at me. "So you said yes?"

"I did."

"Even to Emily?" Rose asked excitedly another tear rolled over her cheek.

"Yes."

She looked over at Daisy and reached for her hand. They both looked back at me. I could feel Rose shaking now she was so nervous.

"Even for your sister Daisy?" Rose dared to ask.

I looked at Daisy, she must have known what we were talking about. Our eyes locked on each other, I saw how she wanted this as much as I did.

"Especially Daisy." I confessed.

There was a moment that each of our hearts stopped beating. Then the room filled with squealing women jumping on me. They were kissing me and each other, the bed groaned as they bounced around.

"Enough!" Lilly shouted. "I sent you in here to bring them down to eat not bring them off!" Lilly pointed her finger at me.

Daisy jumped from the bed and grabbed Lilly. She brought her over to the bed, Lilly tried to resist but she was no match for Daisy. Besides deep down I think she really wanted to join us.

Eventually we did go down to eat, the mood was happy and loving. As I reached up to turn the light off beside my bed Lilly snuggled up to me wearing just panties. I had just finished kissing her good night when Daisy and Rose opened the door.

"Really guys, would it hurt you to knock?" I asked.

They walked across the room also just wearing panties. Daisy slid in beside me and Rose moved to Lilly's side and cuddled up to her. I can't say it was the most comfortable night I slept but I loved every minute of it.

Friday I went to work as the ladies lounged in bed together. Lilly explained she and Rose were hoping their mother could change. Lilly knew it would be a difficult transition, but with our support, Lilly hoped Emily could start a new life.

Saturday morning when I came down for breakfast Lilly was waiting for me. There was a duffle bag and a hanging bag by the back door.

"Going somewhere?" I teased kissing Lilly on the cheek.

"No but you are." She looked up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

"Let me guess." I wrapped my arms around her slender waist holding her just inches away. "Emily is coming to town."

Lilly gave me nervous look. I leaned in and kissed her gently. "You're not mad?" She asked.

"Are you going to marry me?" I teased. Lilly pulled me down for a passionate kiss giving me her answer.

"I love you Parker. I knew you were the right man!" She beamed.

"A deal is a deal." I laughed.

"Go eat breakfast, her flight doesn't get here until later." Lilly shooed me to the table.

I was sitting along the far wall when she came down the escalator. It wasn't hard to pick her out, the floppy hat was the first thing I saw. I noticed everyone going the other direction on the escalator turned to check her out. I knew her outfit would be typical Emily. I smiled inwardly knowing this was going to be either really good or really bad.

As Emily stepped off the moving steps the crowd cleared in front of her. Her hair looked like it hadn't been combed in a week, with no makeup she looked like the wicked witch of the west.

Emily's top was several sizes too big, the scoop in the neck threatened to expose a tit any moment as it draped over one arm. That and as usual she wasn't wearing a bra. Emily's white shorts were cut off and frayed at the leg openings exposing every inch of her deeply tanned legs, and maybe a bit higher.

My guess is if you looked close enough there would be a rouge pussy hair or two among the threads of her shorts. Her camel toe was evident to anyone that cared to look. Emily's shoes had high solid wedge lifts that accentuated her calves, but they looked like she wore them in the garden.

I sat taking her in as she looked at the information board for her carousel. Her tight ass garnered more than her share of attention including mine. Her purse looked like a full size wicker basket she struggled to carry. She looked helpless and oddly out of place, which of course she was.

Emily is a star shaped peg in a world of round and square holes. She has so many facets people walking by will never see, and will never understand. I wonder how many Emily's are out there I have walked by?

I stood up and moved deftly across the massive terminal. Leaning over behind her I whispered in her ear.

"Are you still mad at me?" I teased.

Emily turned and saw me standing behind her. I knew the moment our eyes met she was about to fall apart.

"You came?" Emily cried out emotionally.

I was going to say something witty but she threw herself at me. Her hat flung back dangling by the string around her neck. I bent down and kissed her firmly on the lips, Emily's body was shaking.

As our lips parted Emily bear hugged me not letting go. I caressed her as she clung to me weeping softly. People walking by glanced at first but then started to stare.

'Em, we should get your luggage." I whispered kissing the top of her head.

"Where are my babies?" Emily held on tenaciously.

"At home with Daisy." I replied.

"They didn't come?" Emily looked up confused.

"You'll spend the day with them tomorrow." I explained softly.

"Tomorrow?" She seemed heartbroken.

"Today is Saturday." I said clearly.

Emily looked at me perplexed like I told her something she should already know. When I didn't follow up she tilted her head slightly thinking again about what I just said.

"Lilly..."

"Will have breakfast waiting for us." I replied subtly.

"Parker are you sure you're ok with this?" Emily looked up at me desperate to know what place she had in our lives.

"We have all day and night to talk about that." I assured her.

Sensing she needed reassured I bent down and offered to kiss her. Emily realizing the significance of my offer hesitated then attacked my lips with hers. I pulled her close her body melted into mine affirming our love. The tension in her body melted the longer we kissed.

"Should we take you home?" I whispered when Emily finally released me from her grasp.

"I would like that" Emily replied slipping her hand in mine.

I loaded her luggage in the back of the old sedan. We stopped and had lunch before the drive to her new house. With just the lap belt holding her in place Emily lay down across the seat with her head on my lap and dozed off.

I pulled up to the address Lilly had given me and parked in the driveway just in front of the garage. Reaching over I caressed her side moving my hand around front to grip her breast.

"Mmmmm." Emily cooed. "Instead of talking maybe we should do that all day and night?" Emily suggested.

She released the seat belt and laid back across the seat. Emily turned on her back and looked up as I shifted the car in park and turned off the ignition. I released my seat belt and sat there just looking at her. Emily took my right hand and placed it on top of her stomach. She looked up with that wicked grin and then unbuttoned her shorts.

Lifting her ass she pushed her shorts off her feet and spread her legs. So much for being subtle I thought. I slipped my hand lower engaging her course pubic hair. Emily's eyes locked on mine pleading with me not to stop.

I moved my hand lower over her furry mound and found her pussy moist in anticipation. I parted her oily lips and worked my fingers between them. With her legs braced against the door Emily pushed her pussy up urging me to probe her depths.

Still locked on each other's eyes I moved my hand back up and rubbed her clit. Emily closed her eyes and whimpered in gratitude. With my two middle fingers I spread her lips wider this time. Emily looked at me again as I approached the opening to her greedy cunt. I curled them as they slipped inside her tight pussy.

Emily bit down on her lower lip, her cunt contracted as my fingers probed deeper. Her eyes pleaded with me to bring her off. I stabbed her pussy in quick succession as her feet pushed off the door arching her back. Emily wiggled her ass and humped my fingers churning her excitement. Her breathing was erratic, she reached for my cock. I slapped her hand away.

"Cum for me!" I taunted her. "Be a good little girl."

Emily closed her eyes and moaned as my thumb rubbed her clit. She thrust up so high her top slid down to her neck exposing her tits. My hand was blur finger fucking her tight hairy snatch.

"Oh! Fuck!" Emily hissed.

The whole car started to sway, she rocked her pelvis up harder and harder. Emily clenched her legs tight over my fingers, she gripped the side of the seat with her hands. She looked up at me her eyes burning with desire. Emily's whole body quivered then slowly settled back to the seat. I pulled my oily fingers back over her thick bush. Emily pulled my hand up to her mouth, she sucked my fingers clean focusing on my reaction.

Emily lay there catching her breath sucking each finger clean a second time in a suggestive fashion. She pulled my hand back to her pussy. I gently caressed her furry mound as she closed her eyes. Emily slowly opened her legs inviting me back to her sex.

"Maybe later." I whispered continuing to focus on her bush.

"I was a good girl wasn't I?" Emily whimpered.

"You were a very bad girl!" I replied. "I just might have to punish you later." I teased.

"Promise?" Giggling, Emily pushed my hand down firmly on her mound.

"Would you like to see your house?" I asked before we got carried away again.

I pulled the keys from the ignition and opened my door. Emily looked up disappointed but reached for her panties and shorts. I opened the trunk and took out her luggage and mine. Opening the back door we went in the kitchen where there was a vase with fresh flowers and a note from Rose and Lilly.

Lilly had filled some of the cupboards with basic dishes and stocked the refrigerator. I was expecting just enough for a meal or so, but in typical Lilly fashion, it looked like she was stocking up for the winter.

Tori was offered the house through the company she worked for. It's an average Midwestern house, three bedrooms two and a half baths. Newer construction meant it was only one of four styles the builder offered.

With a brick and stained wood it lacks the charm of an older house and the mature trees that went with them. The yard had sod and only an occasional bush or plant in the flower gardens. I let Emily walk around while I washed up and carried in all the luggage.

I founded her in the sun room off the dining room facing the back yard. I walked up behind her putting my hands around the front of her waist. Emily leaned back against me pulling my hands tighter.

"We have a lot of work to do out there don't we?" Emily sighed.

Emily may be a bit eccentric but I admired her strength. Just hours ago she was an emotional wreck and now she is standing in a house she had never been in. This is a traumatic change for a woman that was a recluse for so many years. Here she stands with a one night lover making the best of a situation she had little or no control over.

"We do." I leaned over and kissed the side of her neck.

"Parker why are you doing this?" Emily questioned. "I told Lilly she could marry you."

Emily turned to face me, she searched my eyes.

"If we get the yard cleaned up I can help work on a new garden one night this week," I replied ignoring her question.

"Are you sure? That could take all afternoon?" Emily warned me.

"Well we better get at it don't you think?" I suggested.

Emily put her arms around my neck and pulled me down for a passionate kiss.

"Let's go look at the bedrooms. I'll make lunch while you get settled." I said giving her a quick peck on the lips. "You might want to change your clothes, this isn't California." I teased.

Emily gave me a wicked smile then took my hand and led me down the hall. I stopped and picked up her luggage and followed her to the bedrooms.

My understanding is the house was arranged for purchase, mostly furnished, from another employee that was moving out of the country. I can only guess that it was not cost effective to move the furnishings as they looked to be in good shape. Still Lilly did purchase a new king size mattresses for both bedrooms and had them delivered just this morning.

Lilly and Rose bought new linens for the beds and towels for the bathrooms. This house has a master bedroom on one side of the hall and two large bedrooms on the other side about the same size. Lilly picked out the one facing the back yard for Emily. I set her suitcases on the bed, Emily headed to the bathroom as I went back the kitchen to start lunch.

The house is a ranch a good twenty minutes from mine. The lots are small with neighbors close by on either side. Located in a trendy neighborhood it should fit Tori just fine. I'm not so sure about Emily however.

I changed into an old tee shirt and jean shorts to work in the back yard. I found the key to the shed and was going through it as Emily cleaned up after lunch and change her clothes. There wasn't much to work with but I did find an old shovel, a rake and a wheel barrow with a flat tire. I hauled them out to the yard and started cleaning up when Emily approached.

I leaned up against the rake and laughed to myself as Emily moved closer. Of course the floppy hat adorned her head and frazzled hair. A muscle tee shirt that did little to cover her unencumbered tits was cut off just below them. She was wearing the shorts from earlier in the day and if my guess was correct she wore no panties.

"That's a look!" I teased.

"You complaining?" Emily snickered.

"Not me, not by a long shot." I laughed. "I suggest you stay in the back yard just the same."

Emily was appreciative of the attention she received the rest of the day as we worked. She was lost in the world of gardening spending most of her time talking to herself. She looked at every tree, shrub and old planter. I think she enjoyed teasing me as much as she did gardening. Emily made sure to bend over exposing her tits dangling inside her top or her shorts riding up the crack of her ass.

The spring day was just perfect to be outside but by four we were both hot and sweaty. I rolled the last of the debris to the corner of the yard where we planned to put a mulch bin. By now the flat tire on the wheelbarrow was flopping on the steel rim.