1, 2, 3.. As Easy as ABC Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh...ooohhhhh..."Tess moaned softly, her hips moving slightly up and down in concert with the finger that was in her ass, the finger that felt just so fucking great right now. Raising up from the face pillow, Tess supported her upper body with her elbows and forearms on the table, her head moving slowly back and forth as the excitement built within her.

"Feels good, Tess? You like that? what I'm doing, Tess?" Tori said softly, sliding her finger deeper, up to the second knuckle, now. Moving her hand back and forth, slowly, Tori's finger slid in and out, ever so slowly going deeper and deeper until Tori's middle finger was buried in Tess' asshole, Tori's hand pressing hard against Tess' asscheeks.

"I do....I do...please, don't stop," Tess answered/begged Tori.

"I won't......I won't stop, baby," Tori cooed back, moving her body forward as she turned Tess' head to the side at the same time so that they could kiss.

Opening her mouth wide, Tess sucked Tori's tongue deep into her mouth, gnawing on Tori's lips afterwards, each thrust of Tori's finger into her ass driving her lust.

Tori's fingering of Tess alternated between fast and slow, hard and soft, all the while the two women sucked each other's lips and traded tongue swipes. Pulling her lips from Tess', Tori smiled when she saw the disappointment on Tess' face at their kiss ending. Pulling her finger from Tess' ass, she kissed Tess one more time, telling Tess to lay back down, that she had one more thing for Tess' pleasure, smiling as she quickly washed, then, sanitized her hands.

Reaching under the table to some attached shelves, Tori retrieved a slender, moderately thick vibrator. Spreading Tess' asscheeks with the fingers of one hand, Tori positioned the vibrator's head between the cheeks and then turned it on.

"Ooooooooh damn.....ooooh yeah, like that, just like that," Tess begged as the vibrator shimmied its way into Tess' asshole, Tess spreading her legs until her knees were off the table, her lower legs suspended in mid-air. Rising to her elbows and forearms again, Tess pulled Tori's body until Tess could reach to suck on Tori's tits through her half-tee as Tori fucked her ever-so-willing asshole.

Tess nudged Tori's tee up with her nose until she could get her mouth onto one of Tori's firm B-Cups, her tongue tracing circles crazily around the erect pink nipple.

Oh that feels good, Tori thought when she felt Tess suck her tit into her mouth, felt Tess' tongue begin its play on her stiff nipple. That, plus the pleasure she received from fucking women in the ass and/or being fucked in the ass, was causing Tori's breathing to become labored, excited.

"Flip over, get on your back," Tori commanded Tess as she, Tori, tore her garments from her body. Positioning Tess head so that it was on the head-rest, leaning slightly downward, at an angle, Tori moved so that Tess' head was now between her spread legs, her bare pussy inches from Tess' mouth. Leaning forward and lowering her head, Tori began her exploraton of Tess' tasty pussy with her mouth and tongue, slowly, taking her time, relishing Tess' scent, Tess' tasty juices, her fingers gripping and holding Tess' legs apart.

Wrapping her arms around Tori's hips, Tess gripped Tori's asscheeks and raised her head so that she could begin her own exploration of the bare, naked pussy just above her snaking tongue, her mouth quickly flooded with Tori's juices as Tess ate away with gusto.

Tess and Tori fucked each other raw until the early hours of the following morn, the action moving from the studio to Tori's bedroom, to Tori's kitchen and back to the bedroom. Every sex-toy in Tori's home was used and abused, nothing off limits for either one.

Before Tess left to go home, at Tori's request, Tess strapped on a dildo and ass-fucked Tori one more time, fucked her hard, fucked her raw........

After quickly showering the sex-sweat from her body, Tess dried off and padded down the hallway to Jo's room, finding her sis asleep, just a sheet over her body as the moon's soft light, through the skylight, provided a comforting glow about the room. Crawling quietly into bed with Jo, Tess slipped under the sheet and molded her body to Jo's.

"Mmmmmm, thought you might be spending the night with someone when I didn't find you home," Jo murmured softly as she nuzzled her body against Tess'.

"You horny?" Tess asked softly, nibbling on Jo's ear afterwards while her hand found, and fondled, Jo's breasts.

"Not really...but, keep doing that and I will be," Jo joked in answer but, really, it wasn't a joke.

"Remember our first time? My first time?" Tess asked as she kissed and licked her sister's body.

"Yeah....oh, that's nice.....of course, I do," Jo answered while rolling onto her back so that she was now under Tess' exploring mouth and tongue.

"Why did you do it? What was there about us, about me that made you want to do that?" Tess' questions asked between long and loud suckles of Jo's D-Cup girls.

"I think part of it was because it was still pretty new to me....oh, yeah, baby-sis, like that.....but, truthfully? Even before I discovered sex with gals, I would get strange feelings when I saw you in your underwear or swim suit after we became a step-family. Don't really know why but I realized that I was attracted to you," Jo replied between soft coos and murmurs of satisfaction at what Tess was doing to her.

Letting her mouth slip from Jo's breast with a loud plopping sound, Tess leaned on her elbow, and looked down upon her sibling, her eyes moist it seemed, in the soft light of the bedroom.

"The very first time I saw you, that first time when you and mom met dad and I for lunch so that they could introduce us? Remember that? I remember clearly how my stomach fluttered at the sight of you.....didn't know why then but I knew it was important for some reason," Tess mused as she softly trailed her fingertips over Jo's nakedness under the sheet.

"And when dad told me that he and mom wanted to marry and make us all a family, the only thing I remember thinking was that I wanted that to happen; didn't know why but I did....." Tess voice said further, her voice trailing off to silence.

"I remember and I remember feeling the same way but, like you, I wasn't sure why, I just knew it to be so," Jo replied, her own fingertips sliding up and down her sister's naked back as Tess leaned over her in the bed.

"Genes are funny things, aren't they?" Tess remarked to her sister before lowering her lips to kiss Jo sweetly as she moved to slide her leg between Jo's legs, Jo slipping her arms around Tess' body in embrace as the two sibs began their dance of love, as they have done so many times since their 'first' time.

Jo was soon to realize her dream of her own restaurant and Tess would realize her own dream of earning her Doctorate, in time, and teaching at her father's University. There would be many lovers for them both over the ensuing years but there would never be, for either of them, any love but their own for the other.

And that, folks, cannot be a bad thing...

12