10.55 Ch. 01

Story Info
My son's drawings of me lead to much more.
5.3k words
4.02
879.5k
215

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers

"My son was looking up my skirt today," I mumbled, as I lay my head on Frank's chest.

"What?" He responded a little shocked.

I looked at him with a grin.

"He was putting a video on. I saw his eyes looking in the telly screen. Adam was looking up my skirt."

"Well, what did you say?"

"Nothing, what could I say? It was just for a second."

"Maybe you should speak to him?"

"No, it will just embarrass him," I said with a chuckle, "it was just a quick glance, it's no big deal, I'm sure he won't do it again."

My name is Eve, and perhaps I should have listened to my boyfriend. Because after that day my life turned upside-down.

I met Frank several months ago, he had just split up from his wife, and I came along at the right time. Frank is 30, slim, with brown hair, and a cute smile. We get on well, although he is fairly quiet. I suppose after all the shit he had been through with his ex-wife he was entitled to be. And I guess I was ready for the more quiet type of guy, even if he was a little reluctant to move in with me full time.

The next day after the up the skirt thing, I stopped outside Adam's bedroom. I smiled to myself hearing my son's little grunts. I knew what he was doing in his bedroom, I just wondered what images filled his head.

"Adam, are you alright?" I called, just as he got to the point of no return.

He gasped, and I heard him thumping around.

"Um, yeah," he managed to blurt out.

I went back to my bedroom and got back into bed.

"I have to go to the office for a few hours," Frank said to me.

"Its Saturday, can't it wait until Monday for once?"

"No, Mr Jennings needs to go over the presentation. I won't have time to drop Adam to the football, can you do it?"

I huffed a little, because all of a sudden he was changing our arrangements.

"Eve, I'm not his father. I've got enough worry about, and mum is ill, she needs me to be there later."

"Christ, she has only got a cold. Okay, when will you be staying again?"

I knew that look. He didn't want to commit himself.

"I will phone you in the week."

He rushed through the door before I could give him a reply. Understandable in a way, after all the trouble he had been through with his grabbing ex-wife. I watched him through the window as he got into his car. He was already on the phone to his mum.

I dropped Adam off, and picked him up two hours later after the football. I drove to his father's house and stopped by the tall hedge, two doors down from his father's new home.

"Nice house, I bet she hounded your dad into buying it," I mumbled.

"Mum, you can be a real bitch sometimes. She's nice to me, we get on well. Maybe if you had been a bit more like her dad wouldn't have left."

I watched as he got out of the car and went down the path to the front door. He never used to say things like that, but since I had been seeing Frank, things had changed.

The following weekend as Adam was dropped off I could see her smiling up at him from the car. The bloody tart knew I had noticed her engagement ring. So, my darling ex had proposed to her after just 5 months! She had deliberately rubbed Keith's arm so I would notice the ring, bloody tart!

"See you soon then Adam?" she called.

She gave me such a mocking grin I wanted to strangle the cow!

"Yeah, see you Ruby," Adam replied.

"So, that was very touching, it is nice to know you and your new stepmother are going to be friends," I spat sarcastically.

"Mum, don't be so jealous. You are still my mum and I love you."

"I don't know what your father sees in her. She is just a 26 year old blonde bimbo. Doesn't he know how ridiculous he looks with her?" I spat, "and those bloody boobs aren't real, silly little tart in her tiny skirts."

Adam just looked at me and shook his head. An hour later I had calmed down. I knew it was that bitch trying to wind me up. Even now she wanted to gloat. I started tea for the two of us. I gave Adam an affectionate rub on his back and a little smile, as I put his plate down.

"Would you have him back?"

I just stood there a little shocked by Adam's question.

"I'm seeing Frank now, and your father walked out on me, remember?"

"Yeah, but would you?"

"Why, has your dad said something to you?"

"No, he just asked how you are. He was going to phone you later, about taking me on holiday. Ruby said it would be good for the three of us. Mum, can I go, please?"

"No, besides Frank and I are taking you to Wales in the school holidays."

"But dad and Ruby are going to Italy. I don't want to go with you and Mr Mouse."

"I told you not to call him that. Frank is just quiet, that's all," I snapped.

After tea Adam sat in the chair and I sat on the couch with my feet up facing him. I was watching something on telly, while Adam sat there drawing. Now and then I could see Adam taking sly glances at my feet and legs. I had tights on and a knee length skirt, which had ridden up about 5 inches over my knees. He started drawing again.

"I'm sorry about earlier. Adam, I want you to come with Frank and me. How would it look if I let you go with them? You spend far too much time at their house already."

"I like it there, apart from night time when they are doing it."

I glanced at him quickly. I was a little shocked by what he said.

"Would you like a drink or something?" I asked, trying to get the image of Keith bonking his little tart out of my head.

"No, not until I've finished," Adam replied, concentrating on his drawing.

His eyes looked at my legs again. I shuffled a little uncomfortably, as I stared back at the telly. Now and then I watched his eyes as he continued drawing. But my mind was on Ruby and my ex.

"So, what do you tell her about me?" I asked, trying to make it sound casual, but I knew it didn't come out that way.

"That you can't cook as well as she can," he replied with a chuckle.

I knew he was joking and I should just forget it, but I couldn't. With every second that passed I started thinking more and more. I bet she lapped it up, if Adam did actually say that.

"What else do you tell her then?" I asked, and shuffled a little.

He smirked at the drawing. It was like he was remembering something.

"She asked me the same question. She wanted to know what I told you about her."

Again I sat shocked.

Now for some reason I felt a little turned on, the program I was watching had a couple kissing on the couch. The guy was younger than the woman, and he was being quite aggressive.

"Ruby told me you bumped into them while you were out with Mr Mouse. She reckoned you knew her and dad would be in that pub. She told me she had never seen you in a short skirt before. But she reckoned your heels were too low."

All through his little speech he kept drawing, so he didn't notice my stunned reaction.

I did know they would be at that pub that night, but what really shocked me was seeing my ex husband's friends drooling over her. She stood there lapping it up, and so did Keith. All those friends we shared together now seemed to accept her as Keith's girl. I went to the loo just to calm myself down, and she walked in behind me.

"Nice skirt, Eve," she said with a grin.

Then she stood in front of the mirror and hoisted her boobs up higher. I watched her eyes look in the mirror at my breasts, and a little amused grin spread over her lips.

"He is mine now, let go. Besides, you've got Mr Mouse," she whispered.

I stood fuming as she went out of the loo. The following day I had a right go at Adam. It was obvious they cooked up the Mr Mouse thing between them. Adam just laughed and said I was overreacting, until I sat on his bed in tears. He cuddled me and said sorry, but he still thought I was making a fuss about nothing.

I made myself forget my thoughts and went back to watching the telly. An hour later I went to the kitchen and made coffee. I had tried to have a sneaky look at what Adam was drawing, but he just pulled the pad to his chest. I had a cigarette and Adam came out.

"I thought you had given up. What would Frank say?"

I smiled at Adam, as I stubbed out the cigarette.

"It is our secret," I said, ruffling his hair.

He picked up his coffee and took a sip.

"So, can I see your drawing?"

"Um, no, it isn't finished yet."

I smiled at him knowing he was holding the hot coffee mug. I raced into the living room laughing and grabbed his pad. I turned it over just as Adam started shrieking at me not to.

Now Adam is very good at art, and he wants to go to Art College when he finishes school, his art teacher reckons he'll get in with no trouble. He has already had a small exhibition at the local art gallery, and even they are impressed with his work.

But now my laughing and playful mood had changed instantly. So, there I am staring at my son's drawing, a drawing of me, not just any drawing, but a drawing of me reclining on the couch.

"Mum, put it down, please?" Adam said quietly.

I pushed his hand away, as my eyes just took in the image on the pad. I was wearing high heels, and stockings clipped to a suspender belt. I had on black panties and a black bra. My eyes scanned the drawing, and there on the arm of the couch was a small figure. He would be about 6 inches tall in real life. The figure is Frank, my boyfriend, fully dressed but with his head hung low. I looked back to my face, and the amused grin now seemed to be more of a mocking smirk.

As my eyes travelled to my neck, I could just make out several fingers on my shoulder, almost hidden by my hair. My left arm had been drawn up along the back of the couch, and my right hand was in between my legs, so the fingers on my neck belonged to someone else!

This isn't the first time Adam has drawn me, but never like this before, never in stockings and high heels playing with myself! He had also enhanced several of my features. My hair is not as long as he drew it, and my breasts are a B-cup, and not an E, or as near to that as they looked. I could even make out a hard nipple pushing my bra out.

"Mum, I told you not to look," he mumbled.

I raised my hand stopping him from talking.

"If your father saw this he'd go bloody mad," I snapped.

"Look, um, it is just a drawing," he mumbled again, trying to shrug it off.

It might have been just a drawing to him, but I had my doubts about that. Even if it wasn't my face it was still not nice.

"It is disgusting. You shouldn't have drawn me like that."

"You've got a print of a naked lady at the top of the stairs, showing tits."

"All right," I snapped, "but this is worse. I mean, my breasts aren't that big for a start, and you shouldn't have drawn me like that anyway."

"Mum, it is just a sketch," he said, again trying to play it down.

"You shouldn't have drawn Frank like that either," I snapped.

He took the sketch off of me. I watched him rub out the figure on the arm of the couch. I hadn't mentioned the fingers on my shoulder yet. I just didn't know how to bring them up. They obviously belonged to a lover or something. I looked down at the drawing again. It was like taking Frank out of the picture made it acceptable in Adam's eyes.

"I'm not happy with any of it. Adam, you shouldn't have drawn me like that, in, in just underwear. It is like you are making me out to be a tart or something."

I wanted to mention the way he had put my hand between my legs too, but I just couldn't pluck up the courage to do it.

"What if I changed the face, would it be okay then?"

For the first time in ages I looked deep into his eyes. Couldn't he understand this at all? Did he really think I was making too much of a fuss?

"Why don't you draw landscapes or something? Adam, this is pornographic, and you definitely shouldn't put my face on this sort of thing. What would your father think if he saw this?"

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"He better not see the rest then."

I juts stared at him in disbelieve.

"You've done more of them? What more drawings of me?" I shrieked.

I cursed under my breath as Adam slowly nodded.

"You listen to me you destroy them now. Do you hear me?" I snapped.

"I, um, I can't, they aren't here," he mumbled.

"Jesus, where are they?" I said in panic.

"At dad's home," he said, as he shuffled from one foot to the other.

"Are you bloody mad? What if Ruby finds them, what the hell will she think?" I spat.

"Relax, she won't find them."

"Damn right she won't. I want you to get rid of them as soon as possible. God, you've done some bloody stupid things young man, but this just eclipses the bloody lot!"

"I'm going to bed."

He went to pick up the drawing. I grabbed it and he shrugged his shoulders again and went up to bed.

I sat in the lounge trying to come to terms with Adam's drawing. I just couldn't work out why he would do such drawings of me like that, and putting Frank on the arm of the couch had me even more mystified. I knocked on Adam's door half an hour later.

"Can I come in?" I asked quietly.

I sat on the bed just looking at him. Downstairs I had thought of a million questions to ask him, but now, face to face I just couldn't. He picked up his folder and I watched him pull out a sketch. He handed it to me, and I choked and gulped.

"That is the only other drawing I have of you here. Mum, I'm sorry."

I nodded slightly and got off his bed.

"You will get the other drawings as soon as you can and destroy them, won't you?"

He smiled a little weakly, but he nodded.

I sat on my bed, and pulled the drawing I hadn't seen from underneath the drawing Adam had done earlier. My hand went to my mouth as I just stared at it in shock. There I was on my knees, in just panties and bra. My head was tipped back with my mouth open and my eyes closed. My left hand was down the front of my panties, and I could make out my fingers stretching the material as I played with myself. My right hand was in my left bra cup, and my fingers seemed to be teasing my nipple. The shoulder strap had slipped down my left arm, and in real life the bra cup would be so close to falling away from my breast altogether.

So, there I was knelt on the floor with my legs spread open. Around me in the background I saw legs in trouser from the waist down. I counted 6 different pairs of trousers. When I looked in between my legs I saw a shoe, a tiny man's shoe. I gulped knowing that it was supposed to belong to my tiny boyfriend, but he wasn't there. My hair hung down my back, Adam had drawn it longer than it really was. I could see masses of bouncy waves that reached to my hip. It was in one of those bouncy curls that I noticed the tiny man. Well, his left arm and left foot, the rest of him was obscured by my hair. It was like he was climbing up underneath all that dark hair to get me to notice him.

I was shuddering now just holding the drawing in my hand. I searched for more detail that maybe wasn't there. But I did notice several erections in the trousers of the watching men.

One foot in the background caught my eye. I had at first assumed they were all men, but now as I looked more closely I felt my stomach tighten. I recognised the ankle or rather the little tattoo on it. While it was incredibly small I could just make out the detail on her ankle. It was the same tattoo that Ruby had on her bloody ankle!

I just sat there numb for ages. One moment I wanted to go screaming and yelling at Adam, the next minute I could feel little bumps on the back of my neck. For ages and ages I scanned the drawings, until, eventually, I was disgusted with myself for my own thoughts! I have seen porn mags before, and I have seen sexy pictures, as Adam said there was a print of a naked lady at the top of the stairs. But these drawings had me in them. If they had been about an unknown woman, then, well, I guess I would have been more comfortable with them. But then again I couldn't, because it was my son who drew the damn things!

I went to bed and slept for awhile I think. Then in the twilight world of just waking up, the drawings started flashing through my mind. Not how to get rid of them, but what my son had actually drawn!

So there I lay, panting slightly. I thought of the way I fingered myself in the pictures, and then I remembered the tiny little shoe between my legs. The picture came to life in my mind, especially my tiny boyfriend crawling up my hair, and the men watching me masturbate, as they tugged their cocks in their trousers. Even that bitch was there looking down at me with a sneer, as her hand played with my son's cock in his trousers! She walked him towards me, and his cock was now out and inches from my face. As I knelt there with my tiny boyfriend calling faintly in my ear, Ruby tossed Adam off all over my face!

It was with this final image that I cried out, as a very intense orgasm filtered through my quaking body. I squeezed my legs together and lay there listening to my breathing slowly recover, and then I slept again.

I couldn't stop thinking about it the next morning. I just lay in bed, unable to believe what I had done and thought of last night. I jumped at the tap on my door.

"Mum, are you okay?" Adam asked, as he brought me in a cup of tea.

"I don't know, I don't feel too good I guess," I mumbled.

I sipped my tea and got the pictures from my underwear drawer. I sat back on the bed in just my pink satin nightdress. I sipped more of my tea. I looked at the drawings cursing myself for what I had done in the night. I turned the drawings over, like by doing that it would clear them from my mind. I went to my underwear drawer and pulled out my black bra and matching panties. As I stood in my underwear I looked down at my bra cup, and I noted how my dark nipple could be seen through it. I gently stroked a finger over the nipple, and I whimpered slightly. That was when I noticed something. I picked up the drawings and scanned then very closely. I gasped and plopped down on the bed. The bra and panties set I was now wearing had the exact same pattern on them as in the drawings. My son had been through my underwear drawer, and inspected my bra and panties!

I gasped and sat there unable to move. My head turned to the left as my bedroom door opened slowly. I covered my cleavage with the palm of my hand. Adam just walked in slowly and stood in front of me as I sat on the bed.

I gazed at front of his pants. I just couldn't take my eyes off the bulge.

"Why, have you got an erection?" I mumbled.

When he didn't answer I slowly looked up his flat stomach and bare chest.

"I, I heard you in the night. I listened at the door," he whispered.

I felt his hand gently stroke my cheek. My watery eyes closed, and I turned my head kissing the palm of his hand.

"Mum, I want to do more drawings of you. You can't stop me, and I know they turn you on."

I took a deep breath.

"No Adam, this is madness, can't you at least see how wrong this is?"

I opened my eyes and there it was, big, proud, and hard.

"God, put it away," I whimpered.

He moved forward slowly and held his cock inches from my face. I could smell him, the manly smell of his cock. I felt his hand slide round the back of my neck. He pulled my head forward gently. I could see every vein on his hard dick, and those rock hard balls must have been close to bursting.

His cock head grazed my lips and I stiffened a little, but I didn't pull away.

"Please mum, I need you bad," he said in a shaky voice.

I looked up to his red face and those hooded eyes.

"Who, who's hand was on my neck in the drawing on the couch?" I choked.

I watched a little smile cross his face.

"Can't you guess?" he asked, as he pushed his cock into my open mouth.

He pushed right in startling me. I pulled away a little but he held my head and kept pushing. I pushed back on his hips and finally he relented. I started sucking him knowing what I was doing was wrong, but not really caring.

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,391 Followers
12