18th Birthday Mom Fuck

Story Info
A special 18th birthday present from mom.
4.3k words
4.49
208.7k
206
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leo12846
leo12846
107 Followers

"Oh, my God, I'm so wet," she said, panting as she pushed back into me.

And she was.

I could feel her wetness as my cock slowly edged its way up the passage from the opening of her body between her legs. She was wet. And, she was tight. The muscles in her vaginal walls gripped and placed erotic pleasure on my cock as it pushed upwards. Her muscles twitched, contracted and then relaxed allowing my cock to move deeper into her body. Then, I felt my balls nestle between her ass cheeks and rest against her skin. My cock was all the way in. Inside her she was also hot and my cock could feel the heat as I held still, experiencing the feeling of being deep inside her where it was wet, tight and warm.

She was bent over at the waist across the kitchen island bench. Her legs were open and spread, forming an upside down "V" with her perfect ass at the top of the "V". Her pink shorts and tiny white panties lay discarded between my legs and next to my own shorts.

Her arms propped her body up from the waist and her palms were flat against the bench top. She used her arms to push back a little as if to get more of my cock inside her. I met her backward push with a thrust of my own. Both of us, it seemed, wanted just a little bit more of my hard cock inside her. The hair that framed her cunt brushed against the base of my cock, giving me even more excitement.

We both stayed still allowing the feeling of being locked together by my cock to envelope us. The she pushed back again slightly and I pushed forward. This was repeated over and over and the pace quickened and a rhythm was established.

She sighed as she matched my thrusts and then crossed her arms and rested her head on her forearms. Her legs widened ever so slightly as she welcomed each thrust of my cock.

"That's so good," she said softly as, again, I pushed my cock into her.

"Oh, mom," was all I could say as I fucked her as she was bent over the kitchen bench. I was in total erotic bliss with my cock buried deeply inside her cunt, both of us moving backwards and forwards in an almost perfect rhythm.

It was great sex. It was hot and sweaty sex. And, it was taboo sex. I though these things but didn't say them. How do you tell your mom she's a great fuck?

*************

It was late on a summer Saturday afternoon that began with me and three buddies enjoying a few beers in my back yard. What had eventuated on that hot summer Saturday backyard birthday party changed my life and introduced me to the hidden desires and needs of my mature mom.

Three of my close buddies were around to celebrate my 18th birthday, four days after the actual event. We were hanging in the back yard where a couple of old, heavy trunked trees shaded much of the yard and partly obstructed the back windows of the house from the grassy patch where we were relaxing a few outdoor chairs. A portable ice box was crammed with a case of beer heaped in slowly melting ice. A lemon tree was in the center of the grass, just a little off from where we were seated.

Like the beer we were chilled, slowly swigging the beer and talking a whole lot of crap about our future, sex-filled, adventures we were anticipating in college. Liberated and lubricated by long neck cold beers, the conversation concentrated on two topics normal for boys on the cusp of manhood. Sex along with sports. The latter took up most of our spare time and it was what we talked about.

At the back of the house, away from prying eyes we could, at least, enjoy a beer or two along with exaggerations of sex we hadn't had and sports successes that often alluded us. The trees meant none of us needed to go inside if we needed to piss. The wide branches of the lemon tree were more convenient and the other trees gave us privacy.

Sometimes, as more bottles were drained, the stories and our imaginations expanded, far beyond reality. As the afternoon sun got hotter, we drained more bottles and the stories got wilder. It was all good fun, each knew the others were telling stories further down the road from reality - for both sex and sports.

Flip flops, shorts and tees were what we four were wearing. It was that sort of day. My mom, when she brought out a couple of plates of snacks, was wearing a free flowing white summer dress and sandals. None of us paid particular attention to her when she came out laden with the snacks that went with our beer. She was my mom and the three guys were around my home enough to know her and give her the respect of being my mom.

My mom didn't mind our drinking, if it was in the back yard and no one was going to drive. As we all lived a short distance from each other, that was never an option. Her and I lived alone, dad was a distant memory for both of us and there was never any longing from me to see his shadow move across our doorway.

She was Philippa and I was Ian. She worked in middle level downtown corporate, was in her early 40's, just a little shorter than my 5'11", light auburn hair cropped to mid neck, with bright green eyes that dominated her soft and attractive face. About a size 12, she dressed well and smart during the week, relaxed on weekends. She never showed great interest in dating, although there were a few work-oriented outings and receptions where she enjoyed male company. Nothing serious ever developed to my knowledge and most weekend she was around the house or at her gym, which kept her toned. She always happy to see my buddies.

After a few hours, the guys headed for their respective homes and I chilled out on a comfortable outdoor chair with a beer in my hand. As they left they yelled goodbyes to mom in the direction of the kitchen window and disappeared around the side of the house. It was quiet and getting hotter and I had no real inclination to move.

"I'm just getting changed," I head mom call out from the kitchen, "and while I'm doing that you can bring in your empty bottles and plates."

It was the last thing I felt like doing but mom being mom I knew I'd better. I waited a bit but then I pushed up from the chair, gather some empties and plates and wandered towards the kitchen.

Plates went into the dishwasher and empties to the recycling. I was bent over dumping the empties when she came back in.

It took a couple of seconds to realize that the flowing white dress with the big yellow flowers had been replaced by pink shorts and a tee. On her feet were two inch heeled plastic sandals.

Relaxed by the beer I saw the shorts were a little tight and showed off her ass in a way I'd never noticed before. Perfectly shaped and peach-like, outlined by the tiny panties that were obvious, with the zipper at the back highlighting and accentuating the hint of a valley between her two cheeks. The white tee was stretched tight across her smallish breasts, again highlighting femininity. She was obviously bra less and I'd never looked at my Mom or noticed her in this way in the past. Sure, on some mornings I'd seen her in a petticoat over her bra, panties and stockings before she slipped on a skirt, blouse and jacket as she got ready for work. That had never made a real impact but today she did.

What I'd seen on those previous mornings left me oblivious because the self-centered arrogance of youth precluded acknowledgment of any physical or sexual attributes of a parent. She was my Mom and that was that.

But in the kitchen on that hot summer Saturday there was a difference. In front of me was an attractive woman, dressed to show herself to perfection with more than just a little erotic hint.

"Ian," she said looking up from the sink directly at me, "would you do me a favor?"

"Sure. What?"

"When your friends are over, ask them to use the bathroom."

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. If they want to go to the bathroom then that's where they can go and not on the edge of the lemon tree."

"Oh," I said. "You saw?"

"I glanced out the kitchen window a couple of time and," she stopped and paused a few seconds. "What else could I see but them."

"You glanced?" I said feigning surprise, "you were watching"

"No," she replied quickly, "I was not watching. I just glanced out a couple of times."

Seeing attack was the best defense, I quickly same back: "You were watching." The emphasis on the 'were'.

"Did you have a good look?" I added with a bit of sarcasm, which she ignored.

Closing off the conversation from her point of view she quipped: "Just get them to use the bathroom."

I laughed and repeated: "You were watching."

She gave up a turned back to the sink giving me a perfect view of the tight shorts covering her ass. The distinct panty line showed that beneath the shorts was something skimpy. I took in the view, enjoying the tight pink shorts and imagining what was underneath them. I'd never looked at her like that before and it was a strange feeling.

"Anyhow," I said not wanting to dismiss the idea that she'd been watching all of us as we went around the lemon tree, "Jimmy says it's good for the tree, adds acid to the soil."

"Jimmy," she said turning around, her hands on her hips and the tee shirt hugging her tits, showing that while they might be small they were firm and looked good. "Well, you'd expect Jimmy to say that. He's always got an angle."

By now we were both laughing and I relaxed knowing that she was not about to throw drama about where we had pissed. She seemed more playful than usual, perhaps even a little coquettish, something I'd not seen before.

"But I think," she added, unable to give away making her point, "you'd better get the hose out." There was a smile more like a smirk when she finished her point with: "You can dilute some of that acid. Too much and you might kill the tree."

With nothing left to banter, I nodded. But before I did go outside, I slipped into my bedroom and, on some inexplicable impulse, I took off both my shorts and boxers and only put my shorts back on. That my cock was almost free of restraint was both sensual and erotic. I didn't know why I did it but I just did. It may have been the effects of the beer or the sun or maybe I just wanted to feel the unrestrained freedom. After that I went outside to grab the hose and do what she'd asked.

I was liberally hosing around the edge of the lemon tree when she came out of the house and, in another surprise, she grabbed one of the remaining bottles of beer out of the ice box. Twisting off the top she settled into one of the chairs and sipped the beer as she watched me.

"You know," she said, resting the cold bottle on her thigh, "when I was a kid we used to play under the hose on hot days. It was the only way to keep cool."

"You used to hose me when I was younger," I replied. "I remember that. Also, running under the sprinkler."

"Better than a swimming pool," she said, "although we were never able to afford a pool."

Holding the hose where the water was coming out in a soft spray I looked at her and smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"Stand up," I suggested.

"Why?"

"Because I want to relive a bit of my younger days and yours."

She looked at me a little quizzically and then she did stand up and towards where I was standing, the beer in her hand by her side.

Without waiting I turned the hose on her, spraying, at first, from her waist down. She squealed, jumped up and down and turned around. The spray raked across the back of her shorts. Her shorts were wet and clinging as she turned around.

"You monster," she said, smiling.

"It'll cool you down," I answered back quickly.

She laughed as the spray played across her feet. I then raised the hose so that her tee shirt experienced the soft spray, dampening down the cotton. She did a full circle and then faced me.

The wet tee shirt not only showed clearly the outline of her tits but the hard points of her nipples, which jutting out, dark against the white cotton. The wet pink shorts clung to her almost like spandex, showing the outline of her panties. The sight was totally erotic and my cock began to respond. She was arousing me.

"It does feel cool," she said, looking directly at me. "At least, and for this you're lucky, you didn't wet my hair. If you had, you'd be in real trouble.

I laughed lightly and played the spray quickly over her front again. For a few minutes, I alternated between her front and back, playing the hose spray backwards and forwards across her body. She was clearly enjoying the cooling spray, moving her body in tune with the moving spray and laughing playfully.

"My turn now," she said, moving up to me and taking the hose. The hose spray was trigger operated and I handed it over.

She stepped back a few paces and then did to me what I'd done to her. I spun around, enjoying the feeling of the cool water counteracting the afternoon heat. She sprayed me for several minutes, both front and back, and when she put the hose down we were both drenched, our clothes sticking hard against our skin.

"Satisfied," she said, moving back to the chair, the beer still in her hand.

I sat down in another chair, also holding a beer as we both lounged back, letting the sun's heat begin the slow drying of our clothes.

"That was fun," I said. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her tits and her hard nipples poking against her tee shirt. The sight of her tits, her nipples and the pink shorts clinging to her hips and stomach and pulled tight against where her legs met resulted in my cock pushing hard against the wet fabric of my shorts.

I was surprised to notice that, as we chatted, a couple of times her glance drifted down from my face down to my shorts. I knew my cock was hard but I didn't think it was very obvious.

We took out time finishing the beers, enjoying the sun's heat. By the time the bottles, and the one that followed, were drained we were damp rather than drenched. She got up and started to walk towards the back door. I rose and followed, enjoying the view.

Her damp shorts were like plastic cling wrap across her ass and hips. The dampness made them a little transparent and her skimpy panties were obvious and the wiggle and movement as she walked, displayed her rounded, peach-like ass to perfection. The zipper at the back showed off the separation of her ass cheeks, making the sight before me even more erotic.

I followed, wishing that instead of 15 yards the walk was more like 50, such was the erotic nature of the view. This was not my mom I was looking at but a sexy woman who made me more aroused than any girl I'd ever been with.

By the time I got through the back door she was standing in front of the sink, looking out the window over the yard. I took the empty bottle she had left on the bench and placed it and the one I had carried in into the recycling container.

She stayed still in front of the sink, saying nothing and washing some glasses that had been used earlier. I could feel a sense of change in the room. There was a slight tension along with silence.

"Don't you want to change," I said, breaking the silence but not the tension I could feel.

"No," she responded. "The dampness cools me down."

She didn't turn around but stayed still. She looked so good from the back. Damp tight shorts accentuating her curved ass and the lines of the skimpy panties so clear. The white tee was stretched over her back, outlining her shape.

"You want to save on air conditioning?" I said as I moved closer and then rested on the island bench, just out from the sink.

She didn't say anything so I moved closer.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes," she said, still looking out the window over the trees and grass. "It's just that soon we won't have days like today. You'll be away at college and I'll be here."

I reached out and put my right hand on her shoulder, gripping and rubbing it softly.

"I won't be that far away. It's only a couple of hours and I'll be back and forwards."

"I know," she said. "I was happy you chose a college not far from here and not across the country. But still, you'll have college and all that goes with that."

I put my other hand on her left shoulder and leaned into her.

"There'll be plenty of opportunities for me to be back here." And to bring a little lightness I added: "And I'll have to bring back my washing."

"You can do your own," she said quickly and leaned back into me.

My hands dropped from her shoulders and wrapped around her waist as I held her. She put her hands over mine and relaxed into me.

As I held her I realized I my shorts were slightly pressed against the back of hers. I could feel her ass cheeks against me and my cock was ever so slightly resting between her cheeks. I froze, not wanting to move back. My hands were hard against her stomach and her hands and forearms. She kept her leaning back into me.

I rested my head on her shoulder, my cheek near her cheek and ear. She relaxed her head into mine and I lightly kissed her ear and cheek. It felt so good, her soft and warm skin next to mine and my lips tasting and sensing her.

By now my cock was fully engorged and, pointed down, it was firmly between her ass cheeks. Through my cock, I could feel the valley between her cheeks. There was no way, I knew, she could not feel my cock, hard between her legs.

Then I felt her ass slowly move sideways, backwards and forwards, rubbing against my cock. I moved slightly into her and then she pressed back as she continued to move sideways.

While she was rubbing against my cock I freed my hands from hers and slipped them under her damp tee. She didn't stop me. I moved my hands over her stomach and slowly they moved up until I cupped them over her smallish tits. Again, there was no resistance. I took both her nipples between my outstretched fingers, tweaking and rubbing them. They were so hard between my fingers and I continued my fondling.

My mom leaned back move into me, still rubbing my cock with her ass and her back pressed against my chest. It must have continued for about five minutes of pure bliss and I fondled and tweaked her nipples, pulling the hard knobs. While I did this, she excited my hard cock. Nothing was said between us as we both enjoyed what the other was doing.

She broke the silence when, softly, she said: "Take my shorts off." She paused for one or two heart beats and added: "And yours."

From the waist down, she leaned forward allowing my hands, reluctantly away from her nipples, to slip between us and slide the zipper of her shorts down. They dropped to the floor leaving her just in her white skimpy panties and the tee. My shorts joined hers on the floor in a few seconds and my now freed cock nestled again between her legs. The skimpy panties were smooth, not cotton but (as I later discovered) polyester and spandex. Her panties felt so erotic against my bare and hard cock.

Rather than return to massaging her tits and nipples I held her tight against me and then let one hand drop down from her waist. I cupped her panty covered cunt with my hand, just resting initially and then slowly massaging it. The feeling of the fabric of the panties and her cunt underneath made me pull her into me even tighter. While I held her, massaging and flicking her cunt with my palm and fingers, I felt her put her legs together, holding my cock firmly between the tops of her thighs.

My next move was to slip my hand beneath her panties. As my fingers slipped under the fabric I felt her soft pubic hair. I ran my fingers through the hair before I slipped one finger between her legs. She parted her legs slightly, regretfully easing the pressure on my cock. My finger explored the edge of her cunt, seeking her clit. She was wet and lubricated and my finger's progress was easy. I found her clit and flicked it around with my finger. She pushed back into me, indicating her own arousal. A second finger joined the first, trapping her clit between them and rubbing against it. Her legs were now spread wider, freeing my cock allowing her ass to rub against my pubic hair and the base of my cock.

leo12846
leo12846
107 Followers
12