1976 A Summer of Loving My Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The word 'bunny' was one I'd heard my mother use to refer to a woman's vagina but I wasn't sure about the name 'Alan'. I could only think of one Alan I knew but he was a family friend who used to work for my dad in Madeira. He had recently taken a new job in the UK and was preparing to move his family back. His wife was a friend of my mum and his kids were occasional acquaintances of my sister and myself. Surely it wasn't him she was fantasising over? Could it have been him on the phone? Was she seeing him tonight? Could I have been mistaken? My imagination was racing out of control and my cock felt ready to explode.

I quickly regained my composure as my mother rose from her bed, and I scurried back to my room. As expected, she came in to see me, still topless, to take my lunch request. I was desperate to wank myself senseless but, expecting her appearance, had placed a book over my tented shorts.

While mum prepared lunch downstairs, I took myself in hand rubbing my cock vigorously while sucking a soiled pair of her panties I'd taken over the weekend. It wasn't long before my cock shot a stream its usual of sperm into my hand as I imagined my mum begging for her bunny to be eaten.

I cleaned myself up and joined mum for lunch in the garden. Coyly, I asked her if she had anything planned for the evening to which she replied, "Oh yes, do you remember Denise & Alan?"

I told her I did. She continued, "Well, Denise and the children are still in Madeira packing up and Alan has just started his new job. He's setting up their new house but is short of kitchen facilities at the moment. I've invited him over for an impromptu meal here this evening, OK?"

I tried not to look gobsmacked but was only able to reply, "Oh, OK then."

I quickly finished lunch and returned to my room to gather my thoughts. Was my mother having a sexual relationship with Alan or imagining being in one? Was the invitation genuine or was sex on the menu? A myriad of thoughts ran through my mind as I assembled the facts.

As I thought back to the phone calls, I wondered whether they'd been having telephone sex and a nagging doubt crept in. Why would she casually rub her vagina during the call but wait until it finished before masturbating to climax? It struck me that my mum might be seducing Alan over the phone and that their flirting might just appear innocent to him. My theory was backed up by the words she uttered as she climaxed earlier.

The stage was set and as I wanked myself to the prospect, I was determined to find out what was going on. Part of me was concerned about my mother's possible infidelity but more of me wanted to see her having sex another man.

The afternoon raced by as I clock watched waiting for the appointed time. After my sister returned home from school, mum ran herself a bath and locked the door behind her. This was unusual behaviour in such an open household but I didn't think too much of it, apart from being disappointed not to have the opportunity to get myself an eyeful of my mum's voluptuous form.

I sat listening to music in my room while mum bathed and listened for her opening the door and heading for her own bedroom. She did just that but instead of leaving the door open as usual, I heard her slide the bolt across. I was desperate to know why mum would lock the door as Alan would surely be on his way by now, hence another phone call would be unlikely.

I shouted out to my sister, needing to know she wouldn't see me if I was at the keyhole. No reply from her but mum shouted that she'd gone to see her friend Tammy and would be back at seven.

With the coast clear, I snuck up to the keyhole to be greeted to the view of my naked mother standing in front of the mirror rubbing herself with body cream. I quickly realised why she's been locking the doors, her usually bushy vagina was now immaculately trimmed into a small, neat V. Her pubic hair was much thinner now and revealed her long slit beneath it, her labia being tucked neatly away. My cock throbbed at this delightful sight.

I kept watching as mum opened her panty drawer and selected a silky pair of cream camisole knickers and matching top. She lay these on the bed and went back to the drawers to fetch a cream suspender belt and sheer stockings.

I was in panty heaven as I watched her dress in what I was sure was for Alan's benefit. Had they planned this together or was this all her doing? I rather hoped she was going to seduce him. I was becoming obsessed with wanting to see him eat her bunny.

Mum finished dressing with a short blue striped sun dress and squirted herself with perfume. While she put on her earrings, I scurried back to my room to change into a smarter pair of shorts and shirt.

Shortly before seven my sister arrived home and shortly after, Alan's car pulled up on the drive. Mum rushed out to welcome him and they embraced with a friendly peck on the cheek as friends do, but no sign of anything sexual......yet!

After a catch up on small talk, involving my sister and myself, we all sat down to dinner. As mum moved around serving us all, my eyes were fixed on her, looking for signs of anything sexual although I spotted nothing. As she bent forward I could catch a glimpse of her stocking tops and I wondered if Alan had noticed too. I hoped that he had.

Mum and Alan were both drinking wine and I could sense the atmosphere becoming more and more relaxed as the evening wore on and the alcohol got to work. I struggled to make conversation as my mind was transfixed by the thought of them having some sort of sexual liaison in our house. Mum look so very sexy sitting at the table although only I knew what lay beneath her dress. I don't think my cock had softened since Alan arrived.

At nine o'clock my sister said her goodnights to everyone and I soon followed. I had no intention of going to sleep, my intention was to let mum and Alan have time on their own, sit back and see what happened.

To be continued......

12