19th Birthday

Story Info
Kat is forced by her brother.
3.6k words
3.96
313.1k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9416Jane
9416Jane
31 Followers

We ran down the street, hoping to get away from them. I saw my brother's house up ahead; I helped him move in last week so I knew where it was. Running faster to try and get to it, we reached the door in the nick of time and dove through the entrance. My friend, Teigan, shut the outside door behind us as I desperately rang the door bell. Finally my brother, Ryder, answered, "What do you two want?" He asked.

"Please let us come in, there are people chasing after us." I told him.

"Why are they chasing after you?" He asked me.

"Well, they said we hit their car as we were driving past. They said they would kill us, it was a new car." I told him, "We thought they were joking but they got a gun from the backseat."

"Wow, I guess you two really need a place to stay" He said, "Come in then."

He invited us in, but not in time. We heard the shouts of the men behind us, they knew where we were.

"Come upstairs so they can't see you," He told us, leading the way.

We reached his bedroom and he shut the door behind us. I looked around; it was a simple room with just a bed, dresser and chair. But it had a balcony that lead around the whole house; it even had stairs leading down to the street.

"So, what am I going to do with you two?" He sighed exasperatedly.

Me and Teigan just stood there panting from all the running and soaking wet from the rain. Ryder noticed this and looked us up and down. My vest top clung to my body and you could tell I wasn't wearing a bra, my skirt was ruffled from all the running and it had a large rip in the side where I jumped over a fence. Teigan was wearing jeans that were now more ripped than normal and her top had a tear in it too.

"Well," He smirked at us, "It seems like you two have no option other than to stay here with me, unless you want to go see those men outside" He told us, emphasising the fact we had no choice.

I just nodded and Teigan, who assumed he would let us stay, thanked him.

"Oh no," He said, "I'm not just going to let you stay here; you need to do something for me first. If you don't then I will go and let those men in."

I had a sick feeling in my stomach but we had no other choice, "Anything, just please let us stay." I begged him.

He smirked at me, then went over to his bed and lay down, "Kat," He said to me, "Come and sit on my lap."

I looked at Teigan for help but she turned away, knowing I had no choice.

I walked over to the bed and climbed over to him, the bed sunk down under me. He motioned for me to hurry up so I did and set myself down on top of him.

"Now Teigan, bring that chair over and sit on it," He pointed to the chair in the corner of the room. She scurried over to go and get the chair. "Put a leg on each arm of it." He told her, she did as he said and spread her legs for him.

Ryder looked back to me, examining me up and down with a smile on his face, "I have wanted you since the moment you turned 18, and finally I have you all to myself. Kiss me." He ordered.

I grimaced but did it, covering his mouth with mine. He tried to get his tongue in but I kept my lips sealed. I felt him smirk against me and he reached down to my chest and pulled my nipple hard. I gasped from the pain and he shoved his tongue in.

He started to grind against me but I tried to resist, lifting my body off of him. But he just rolled us over so I was under him. He finally got his tongue out of my mouth, "Teigan, take off your pants." He ordered her.

He moved us round so we had a good view and made me watch as my best friend stripped in front of us. He started grinding against me as she bent over to take off her shoes, her small ass in full view. She started unbuttoning her pants but he stopped her, "Do it slowly" He ordered.

She continued pulling her pants down but this time it was slower, she pulled them down over her butt, revealing a pink thong. She stopped, too embarrassed to continue. "Come on, or I will go downstairs." He told her. Just as he said that we heard another loud shout from the door. She continued until she was just standing there in a pink thong and her crop top.

She covered her body with her hands. "Good," Ryder said, "Now go and sit back down on the chair, just as before."

She scurried over to the chair and resumed her old position.

Ryder turned back to me and smiled, "Did you like that?" He asked, "I bet you did, you are such a dirty girl."

I just lay there, horrified about what I was hearing. How can he think about me like this? I'm his sister!

"I knew I would have you one day, but I didn't expect you to bring a friend. But, as she's here we may as well have some fun." He smiled down at me.

He looked at me again, "Why are you still wearing this? It's all wet." He asked.

I didn't move, not wanting to strip in front of him. He looked at Teigan too, "Actually, you are both in wet clothes. You need to take them off." He ordered us.

He moved aside to let me get up; he didn't bother guarding the door as he knew we had nowhere to go. I reluctantly got off the bed and began undressing; I started with my skirt, pulling it down to reveal a black thong. Me and Teigan went to a bar earlier to celebrate by 19th birthday so both of us put on thongs and went braless, hoping for some action.

Teigan was next to me, lifting her shirt over her head. "Wait," We both looked over to Ryder, hoping he would let us stop, he just smiled, "Undress each other."

I looked at Teigan, our eyes met and we knew we had no choice. I took the hem of her shirt from her hands and pulled it over her head, looking at anything but her. Next I pulled her thong down, leaving her standing there exposed. I looked away but felt her pulling up my shirt. I looked over to my brother; he lay there rubbing himself through his jeans whilst smiling at us. I felt cold as I was exposed to the air, my small but perky chest in full view to Ryder. I felt Teigan pause as she pulled down my thong, the material sliding down my legs leaving my at the mercy of my brother.

Soon we both stood there naked, waiting for his next instruction.

"Teigan, move the chair onto the balcony and then sit on it." It had stopped raining and Teigan hurried to oblige. "Now Kat, come back to bed." He told me, taking off his shirt.

I didn't move.

"I'm going to count to three, and then I'm walking downstairs and inviting the men up." He told me, "One... Two..."

"Please do it Kat," I heard Teigan say from the balcony. I looked over to her, she looked terrified.

I looked back to the bed where the now shirtless Ryder was waiting. I tried to reason with myself, he isn't ugly or anything; he is a gym teacher so he looks kind if good, and he is only 21 which isn't too old. But he is still my brother and it is disgusting.

I obviously took too long thinking as he got up from the bed and walked towards the door, "Three." He said.

I heard Teigan sob from the balcony as he got closer to the door. I ran over to him, placing my hands on his bare chest trying not to cringe, just as he was about to push me out of the way I kissed him. "No, don't go. I want you." I said, looking up into his eyes whilst running my hands down his toned chest.

I must have said the right thing as he went back over to the bed and lay down, I walked over to him smiling. "We just need to cuddle; we don't need to do anything else." I said.

He just smirked at me, "Nice try, now get on your knees." He ordered me. I looked at him, a pleading look on my face. He just started taking off his belt. I knelt on the hard floor just before the bed; waiting for what I knew was coming next.

I looked down at the floor as he took off his jeans then walked back over to me; he put his hand under my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. "Open," He commanded me.

I slowly opened my mouth, keeping eye contact as I did. I felt his hard cock against my lips, his precum wetting the side of my face. He groaned in pleasure and pushed his cock fully into my mouth.

He looked down at me and smiled, "God you are so much better than I imagined. I waited a whole year for this." I just looked away, trying to think of something else.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and started fucking my face, his groans filling the small room. "Oh... Fuck you are good; you're such a slut Kat."

He glanced at Teigan on the balcony, "What's it like seeing your best friend suck her brother's cock. I bet it gets you all turned on. Maybe we should call your brother to come over, he keeps telling me how hot he thinks you are. We could have some fun."

Teigan just sobbed and looked away, Ryder kept going deeper and deeper until I started choking, but he wouldn't let me get any air.

"Teigan," My brother yelled at her, "Watch us. And start playing with yourself. Or I will call your brother."

Teigan turned to look at me, her eyes full of tears. She moved her hand down so it was over her pussy and started rubbing her clit. Ryder finally took his cock out of my mouth and I sat there on my knees gasping for air. He walked over to Teigan and shoved a finger in her pussy; she gasped in shock but kept rubbing her clit. He started fucking her with his finger and she rocked back and forth against it, as he added a second finger she let out a moan, no longer caring it was my brother giving her the pleasure or that I was in the room.

"Oh yes, faster," She moaned as he continued to drive his fingers further into her now wet hole. She rubbed her clit faster as she came close to an orgasm and let out a small scream as she climaxed, pleasure rocking her body.

"Such a slut," He winked as he walked away from her, "I know where you get your slutiness from Kat." He smirked, walking over to me.

He held out his hand, wet with Teigan's cum, "Clean it." He told me. I gingerly crawled forward on the hard wooden floor to where he was standing. He smiled at me as he held out his hand.

I brought my mouth closer and slowly licked Teigan's cum off his hand, it was warm and tasted oddly pleasant. Ryder laughed and kissed me.

"Now it's unfair, I need to make you cum." He said, motioning to the bed. I stood up and walked past him to the bed, lying on my back.

He stood by my feet and pulled my legs apart, I cringed as I felt his hot breath against my thigh, and he traced around my navel with his finger and slowly brought it down to my pussy. Despite the fact it was my brother I arched my back in pleasure and I could feel him smile.

His finger moved down over my clit and to my pussy lips, he slowly pushed it in and curled it up, trying to find my g spot. I gasped in pleasure and he knew he found it. He brought his mouth further forward and licked my clit as he started to slowly fuck me with his finger.

I started moaning as my hips involuntarily rocked against his finger. "That's it, cum for your brother." He said, fucking me faster now and adding a second finger. My mind was still trying to convince my body not to react as he circled around my clit with his tongue; he's my brother I shouldn't be feeling like this.

As he added a third finger he brought his mouth to my ear and nibbled my earlobe, I gasped in pleasure and he whispered, "I need to stretch you out, you're my slut now." I was in such a state that all I could do was nod as he sped up his pace and leant down to suck my nipple.

I was getting close to cumming now and wanted him to stop; my brother shouldn't see me cum. He must have sensed I was close as he circled my clit quickly with his thumb and started tugging at my nipple with his teeth.

That was too much for me and I reached a climax, wave after wave if pleasure courses through my body as my brother fucked me with his fingers and bit my nipple. It wouldn't stop and I arched my back and rocked my hips, trying to prolong the orgasm. Finally it stopped and I lay on the bed panting.

"I love you" He said.

By the time I had realised what had just happened my brother was ready for round two. He spread my legs and moved forward, ready to shove his cock in. I clamped my legs back closed and scrambled to the end of the bed.

"Now Kat, do we have to go through this again, get back here. You need to finish what you started," he yelled at me, "Because if you don't let me fuck you then I will go and let the men downstairs in, I'm sure they will be more than happy to forgive you for a good fuck."

I looked at the bed. I had already cum in front of him, would fucking be any worse? Of course it would, but do I want my brother fucking me or a couple of strangers. And the guys downstairs were still here so they must be really determined to get some kind of payment.

I guess I have no choice; I walked back to the bed and sat down.

"Now I was going to make this easy but I guess I won't, get on your hands and knees." He ordered.

I turned to look at him, terrified, "I'm your sister, why are you doing this?" I asked, hoping he would come to his senses.

"Because Kat, you are pretty fucking hot. You have been with loads of guys before so I know you must be good in bed, why wouldn't I do this?" He laughed, looking down at me, "Now spread your legs like the good little slut you are."

He looked over to Teigan, remembering she was there, "Teigan come over here onto the bed." He told her.

She looked confused but walked over. "Now put your pussy by Kat's mouth." She looked at my brother with pleading eyes but got onto the bed and spread her legs. "I can tell why your brother likes you, you are a slut. God, I wish he was here to see this." He leaned over to get his phone.

Teigan looked terrified and scrambled off the bed trying to get her clothes, "Stop" Ryder yelled.

Teigan stopped and looked up at him. "I'm not going to phone him," He told her and she looked relieved, "So long as you let me take one photo."

"Please don't do this, I will do anything just don't tell my brother." She begged him.

He thought for a second, and then moved away from me, "Okay," He said, "Come and lick Kat's pussy." He said.

She looked at me and my brother then walked over to me. She knelt down by my pussy and gingerly licked it, unlike me; she was straight and had never done this before. But before long she started getting into it and was sucking my clit just as my brother had done earlier. I was more sensitive than usual since I had just came, so before long I was moaning.

My brother was watching us whilst jerking off, then I saw him get out his phone and take a photo, "Hey," I yelled, "You said there would be no photos."

Teigan looked over to him, "Please delete it. I'm begging you."

Ryder just smiled, "Oops, I pressed send."

Teigan was crying by now and ran over to the corner; I went to go comfort her but my brother stopped me, "We haven't finished yet."

He walked behind me and shoved his cock into my pussy; I felt his balls hit my clit and gasped at how big his cock felt. I'm glad he stretched me out earlier; his cock was only about six inches long but very thick. He started fucking me hard, despite my protests.

It was painful and I haven't been fucked this hard before, normally the guys I'm with are more gentle and I don't use dildos when I'm with a girl. My pussy clenched in protest but that only gave him more pleasure and he started fucking harder, just when I thought I was going to be torn in half he stopped.

"Now," He said, "You get it the hard way."

He leaned down and I thought he was going to lick my pussy again but he moved further up, his tongue grazing the entrance of my ass. I quickly tried to pull away but his hands gripped my thighs tightly, leaving bruises. He circled my hole a few times, my body getting used to the sensation. Then he shoved his tongue in, trying to go as deep as he could whilst my body clamped down around him. He swirled his tongue around before moving his face away and adding his finger. He pushed it into my tight hole slowly; a digit at a time to my ass would get the full sensation. He started fucking me slowly with his finger then reached down to my pussy and began rubbing my clit. He pushed three fingers into my pussy and began fucking me in both holes, the sensation building up my pleasure. I looked over my shoulder and saw Teigan unconsciously rubbing her pussy as she watched the incestuous scene.

He stood back up and got ready to put his cock in, before he did he leaned down to my face and forcefully kissed it, "Don't worry, you will love this."

He didn't shove his cock in this time because my asshole was much tighter, instead he went slow but it still felt like I was being ripped apart. Finally he was all the way in and it was so tight I could feel his cock throbbing inside me. He started to pull out and I had to grab the covers and stifle a moan.I told you that you would like it." He said.

He started fucking me faster now and I just lay there, covers in my mouth as he grunted and thrust into my ass. I had never been touched there before and the new experience was giving me a strange pleasure I have never felt before, I was building up to another climax. Finally he was nearing his climax and he shoved his cock as deep as it would go and came, it felt like a water jet had gone off in my ass, his cum spraying all the way through me. The feeling of my brothers hot cum deep up my ass sent waves of pleasure coursing through me. He pulled out and left me on the bed and Teigan lying there in the corner, both of us worn out and satisfied.

I heard him put on his jeans and go downstairs to open the door, "Thanks guys" He said, "Tom do you want to come and see Teigan." What! Ryder had planned the whole thing; I just lay there on my back, no longer caring with my brother's cum leaking from my ass.

Teigan on the other hand must have heard Ryder and looked oddly satisfied at the thought of her brother taking her in the same way that mine had just taken me.

"In the ass! Damn Ryder, I gotta try that." I heard Tom say, "What about it Teigan? Want to try anal?" Tom laughed.

Teigan just sat with a small smile on her face as Tom laughed, knowing what was in store for her. I heard her leave with Tom and Ryder went downstairs. I just stayed lying on the bed, secretly hoping this would happen again.

9416Jane
9416Jane
31 Followers