2 Mistresses: Pet Training Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eager, I like that," Thalie moaned, having had many submissive women between her legs. She was more a dominant than a submissive, but she could be a switch for the right woman... like for Mistress Carolyn, or even Carmen.

Mindy purred, between licks, "Shaved sweet pussy, I like that."

Thalie couldn't help but laugh as she enjoyed the pleasure the young pussy licker was giving her. Although it was obvious she was new to pussy licking, her technique being relatively non-existent, she made up for it with an exuberance few pussy pleasers had. She no doubt loved 'dining at the V'.

Mindy was surprised by the complete lack of scent as if this pussy had just been washed and lacked any real taste of its own. Oddly, it was like lapping up water... not that water was a bad thing. So instead of an exotic taste to satisfy her, she focused on the woman's soft responsive moans.

Thalie ordered, after a few minutes of licking, "My asshole, mon mimi, lick my anus."

Mindy obeyed without hesitation, recalling that was something Carmen was planning on making her do. She lowered herself slightly, as the woman rocked her hips forward. She then pulled the ass cheeks apart and applied her tongue to the puckered rosebud.

"That's it, lick my rectum with that tongue," Thalie moaned unnecessarily as she moved her fingers to her pussy and began rubbing herself, loving having her asshole licked.

Mindy just did as she was told, surprised that it didn't taste disgusting, but rather slightly salty if anything.

Thalie's orgasm began building, her greatest orgasms always coming this way. "Finger my shit hole, putain," she demanded, shedding her cultured veneer, as she frantically rubbed herself.

Mindy obeyed, surprised at how easily her finger slid inside the suddenly not so prim and proper woman's ass.

"Faster, bitch," Thalie demanded, her orgasm imminent.

Mindy fingered the woman's ass as fast as she could, feeling awkward doing it. Yet like a good submissive, she didn't question orders.

"Yes, yes, yes, fucking hell, that's bloody awwwesome!!" Thalie screamed, as her orgasm coursed through her. The sophisticated couturier had descended into a primal British beast!

Mindy, seeing the pussy juice leaking out of the pussy, instinctively buried her face back into the quivering pussy, while still fingering the woman's ass.

"Such a good submissive," Thalie moaned, gradually regaining the use of her brain as she enjoyed the afterglow of her intense orgasm.

"Such a yummy pussy," Mindy purred from her submissive position.

"Are you done with her?" Carmen asked, startling them both.

"She just finished getting me off, Mlle," Thalie said.

"Did you make her eat your ass?"

"Of course."

"Please send the dress to the mansion when it's ready," Carmen requested, before adding, "Slut, let's go."

"Thank you, ma'am," Mindy smiled, standing up and feeling the need to curtsey.

"Anytime, mon mignon," Thalie smiled.

"Stop flirting slut, and get over here," Carmen demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy obeyed, donning her sweater and skirt as she followed Carmen back to the limo.

Twenty minutes later they were being seated at a 1950's style diner for lunch.

After the hostess left, Carmen ordered Mindy, "Open your legs."

Mindy obeyed.

Carmen reached into her purse, pulled out a vibrating egg, turned it on, and slipped it inside the pet's rather wet pussy. "You got wet eating French asshole?"

"I get wet by serving others," Mindy answered with a moan louder than she meant to, not recalling when she'd begun getting wet, but knowing she'd been that way for a while.

"I know you do," Carmen smiled as the waitress arrived.

Carmen ordered their food and then remarked, "Of course, you are not allowed to come."

"Yes, Mistress," Mindy moaned, knowing this would be a challenge, the buzzing a major tease.

When the waitress returned with the drinks, Carmen used the remote control to turn the egg up to high and Mindy moaned loudly, "Oh my God."

The waitress asked, concerned at the flushed customer, "Are you okay?"

"Y-y-yes," Mindy stammered, trying to control her outward response to the intense pleasure coursing inside her.

"If you need anything, please let me know," the waitress offered, as she placed the old-fashioned coke bottles on the table.

"Thank you," Mindy managed without moaning or stammering. She wished she could ask for a bathtub of ice water.

Once the waitress left, Carmen turned the egg back down to low and said, "Today is your public training."

"What does that mean?" Mindy asked, as she grabbed her coke and downed a third of the bottle.

"We're giving you more control over your body by pushing your public limits," Carmen explained.

"That does explain part of today," Mindy nodded, quenching her thirst.

"It is critical for you to understand that you are a twenty-four-hour, seven-day-a-week pet who will often be asked to do daring things in public or with strangers, and you must be able to obey not only without hesitation or reservation, but without your body's natural responses giving you away," Carmen continued. "You must learn to balance limitless boundaries against impeccable manners."

"That's very hard for me," Mindy admitted, even though she did feel some exhilaration at the tasks... but also insecurity.

"That, my pet, is exactly what today is about," Carmen said. "Now, do you see those two older women over there?"

"Yes," Mindy nodded, looking at two mid-forties women who were dressed in business blazers.

"I want you to go over to them and ask if they have change for this twenty," Carmen instructed.

"Um, okay," Mindy agreed, unsure of the purpose of such a task, other than humiliating her with her slutty cheerleader attire. She took the money, got up and walked over to the older women.

Reaching them, the blonde instantly looked at her with disapproval. Mindy ignored the judgement, one she herself would likely have given a girl dressed in such a way just a couple of weeks ago, and asked, "Would either of you ladies have change for a twenty?"

"No," the blonde replied bluntly.

Suddenly the egg was turned on full again, Mindy's legs buckled, and she slammed her hands hard on the women's table to avoid collapsing to the floor!

"Are you okay?" the brunette asked, concerned.

"Oh, I'm fine," Mindy answered, the pleasure in her pussy driving her wild and making her even weaker in the knees.

"We don't have any change," the blonde repeated, looking at Mindy like she was a pariah.

"Okay, t-t-thanks anyway," Mindy stammered, as she turned around and tried to walk back to her table even as she was about to have a mammoth orgasm in the middle of a public restaurant.

Just as she'd almost reached the table, Carmen ordered quietly but fiercely, "Now, Mindy, come... right... now!!"

Instantly, as the invisible damn broke, Mindy screamed, "Ooooooooooooooh, God!!!" and fell to her knees in the middle of the aisle in front of a group of teenagers who were walking to their table.

"Are you okay, Miss?" a girl asked, as she looked at the cheerleader who had just collapsed to the floor.

"C-c-cramps," Mindy lied, even as the pleasure continued ripping through her like a tornado.

"Can we help you to the washroom?" another girl asked.

Mindy weakly staggered up, just as the egg stopped buzzing, and said, "Thank you, but I think I'm okay now."

The waitress came up from behind and offered, "Here, let me assist you back to your table."

"Thank you," Mindy said, her head light, her body twitching and cum trickling down her leg.

Once at the table, Carmen smiled matter-of-factly, "Are you okay?"

"I think so," Mindy responded as she sat down, feeling utterly mortified to have just climaxed so flamboyantly in a crowded restaurant in front of strangers.

"Can I get you anything else?" the waitress asked, looking concerned, completely oblivious to the real reason her customer was so dishevelled.

"More water, please," Mindy asked, closing her legs together even as her pussy still leaked.

As the waitress left, Carmen smiled, "That was fun to watch."

"That was mortifying," Mindy replied, angry at Carmen for humiliating her in such a way.

"That was the wrong response," Carmen sighed.

Mindy was so embarrassed, so rattled, she wasn't thinking as a pet, and responded, "And what would have been the right response? To announce theatrically to everybody here that I just had an orgasm?"

"Good idea," Carmen nodded. "Do that."

"Pardon?" Mindy asked, suddenly afraid that what she had just sarcastically offered was being taken seriously.

"I said, yes. Do it." Carmen repeated seriously.

"Do what exactly?" Mindy asked, even though she knew what she was now expected to do. Her heart felt like it had just taken an elevator to the basement!

"Stand up, get everyone's attention, and announce in a loud voice that you've just had an orgasm in the middle of the restaurant like some cheap slut," Carmen said.

Mindy's eyes went huge.

Carmen chuckled at her expression, but not unkindly, "Actually, I'll be nice this one time, my slut. You can just explain the truth to our waitress, and then offer to eat her out as a tip," Carmen said.

"Thank you," Mindy said, actually relieved merely to have to humiliate herself in front of one person instead of an entire restaurant. After a moment, she asked, "Can I tell her after we've finished eating?"

"Sure, that way we can save on a cash tip," Carmen smiled.

Lunch arrived a couple of minutes later and the waitress asked, "Are you okay, ma'am?"

Mindy nodded, somehow deciding, 'fuck it, I'll just tell her here and now', "Thank you, yes, I feel great. I just couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer."

The waitress' mouth dropped open. "Pardon?"

"My Mistress shoved a vibrating egg inside me and turned it on high and..." Mindy paused, feeling sexy and naughty, "well... I came pretty hard."

"Oh," the waitress said, looking shocked.

Carmen explained casually, "She's a pet in training, you see."

"Um, okay," the waitress nodded, looking bewildered.

The waitress left and Carmen nodded, "That was good, pet."

"Thank you," Mindy nodded, feeling less self-conscious than she ever had about something humiliating. She was beginning to accept the reality that she was a submissive pet and was to obey without hesitation. Then it hit her. Carolyn's instructions were that she wasn't to come for the next five days... she had completely forgotten, when given the order by Carmen. "Oh, God," she said.

Carmen finished chewing, swallowed, and asked, "What?"

"I had an orgasm," Mindy said.

"A rather big one, too," Carmen agreed.

"But Mistress Carolyn said I wasn't supposed to come for five days," Mindy explained, guilt suddenly hitting her harder than the orgasm, if that were possible. At least she was now sitting down!

"Oh, right. Dammit," Carmen cursed herself. "I got careless when I was trying to push your boundaries. Don't worry, I'll take responsibility for that one." Carmen pulled out her phone and texted Carolyn.

"Will she be mad?" Mindy worried.

"No, no," Carmen reassured, "you only did what you were told, so you're fine. But she likes to know exactly how your training is going, so I'll update her."

"Okay, thanks," Mindy sighed in huge relief.

The waitress didn't return while they ate their lunch, but eventually did to ask, "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

Mindy nodded, "I would like some dessert, please."

"What would you like?" the waitress asked.

"You," Mindy replied. "Any chance you have a break coming soon?"

The waitress looked at Carmen who explained, "Part of her training is tasting a variety of pussies and also pleasuring women, often strangers, in a variety of locations."

"Um, oh, well, that's a very gracious offer, but... ummm... n-n-no thanks," the waitress stumbled through her duty to be polite at all costs, trying to hide her embarrassment. These two women were like they were from a different planet!

"You sure?" Mindy asked, taking another rejection personally (after the nerd, this was the second one today). "I'm still quite hungry."

"Ma'am, please, no more," the waitress said.

"Then just the bill," Carmen said.

"Yes, ma'am," the waitress nodded and left in a hurry.

Carmen explained, "Usually the woman you're expected to serve won't say no. But it is always a risk."

"I am still kind of hungry," Mindy joked.

"Not a problem," Carmen nodded. "Go into the washroom and offer your services to any woman in there you like."

"Really?"

"Sure, why not?" Carmen shrugged. "I'll come and retrieve you once the bill is paid."

"Okay," Mindy nodded, again suddenly nervous and wishing she would have kept her mouth shut. Her courage so far was triggered by having Carmen beside her... in the bathroom alone without any 'immoral' support, she would once again feel like her normal insecure, self-conscious self.

Mindy went to the washroom and found a middle-aged woman washing her hands. She took a deep breath and said, "Good afternoon, ma'am."

"Hi," the woman replied, looking at the raven-haired girl with judgement... the slutty cheerleader outfit was still compromising all of Mindy's first impressions.

"Would you please do me a favour?" Mindy asked, her entire body trembling at asking the question... yet she was also somehow excited at the idea of eating a total stranger's pussy.

"I don't know," the woman said, as she went to dry her hands.

"May I please eat your pussy?" Mindy blurted, before she could chicken out.

"Excuse me?" the woman gasped.

"If you'll kindly accompany me into a stall, I will be happy to service you," Mindy explained.

"Young lady, this is very inappropriate," the woman said, stunned by the offer, even though she would be lying if she claimed she would mind getting her pussy licked... her husband never went down on her at all.

"I know, on my own I wouldn't be so forward, but my orders are that my dessert must be pussy," Mindy lied.

"What?" the woman questioned, stunned by the conversation, yet somehow intrigued as well.

"You see, I'm a lesbian submissive pet in training, and my current task is to service a stranger in this bathroom," Mindy continued, "and since you're the only woman here, it is my pleasant duty to offer you an orgasm," which was mostly true.

"This is very unorthodox," the woman said, considering the offer.

"Yes it is, which is the point," Mindy explained courteously as if she were offering the lady a towel, "if it were something commonly done, I wouldn't be required to do it," realizing the older woman was still engaged in the conversation, and thus was considering it.

Mindy stepped up to her, gently took her hand murmuring, "Please step this way, ma'am," and led the unresisting woman to the open last stall. Fortunately it was a handicap stall, and quite roomy.

The woman was in awe of the entire situation, especially the fact her panties had become very damp. She said, "I'm not sure about this."

"You'll soon be glad of it," Mindy promised as they entered the stall. She closed the door, dropped to her knees in front of the older woman, looked up and asked, "May I serve you, ma'am?"

"This is crazy, we shouldn't be doing this," the woman said, looking down at the very pretty younger woman.

"Agreed. So is that a yes, ma'am?"

"Yes, dammit, yes! God, I can't believe I'm going along with this," the older woman said, lifting up her dress.

"Thank you, ma'am." Mindy pulled the woman's pantyhose and panties down and buried her face in the woman's wet pussy.

"Oh, God," the woman moaned loudly as the agile tongue made contact with her pussy.

"So yummy," Mindy praised, as her fingers parted the woman's pussy lips.

Mindy licked eagerly, but a minute later the bathroom door opened. Mindy kept licking quietly, even as the older woman stiffened.

Two girls were talking about generic nothingness as Mindy continued pleasuring the stranger.

The older woman was petrified of getting caught, and yet the pleasure the young cheerleader was giving her superseded her common sense. After not having her pussy licked in years, she wasn't going to let this experience go to waste.

As soon as the girls left, the older woman grabbed the back of Mindy's head and pulled her deeper into her burning wetness.

Mindy took that as a hint she was getting close and began concentrating on the clit.

"Oh, God, don't stop," the older woman moaned as she closed her eyes and allowed the pleasure to consume her.

A minute later the woman came hard, biting her lip not to scream, as the orgasm building inside her erupted all over Mindy's face.

Mindy eagerly lapped the stranger's sweet cum, enjoying the thrill of getting a stranger off... in a semi-public bathroom.

Once done, Mindy stood up and said, "Thank you, ma'am."

"Oh, God no, thank you," the older woman said, trying to recover. She reached into her purse and said, "I would love to see you again."

"Really?" Mindy asked, surprised.

"Yes, I really would," the woman nodded, handing the pretty girl, her face glistening with fresh pussy juice, her card.

Mindy took it and saw the name. "Nice to meet you Nancy, I'm Mindy."

"It's a pleasure... literally... to meet you," Nancy smiled with a soft laugh.

The card told Mindy that Nancy was a lawyer... a professional person... which somehow made this moment even hotter.

"I agree," Mindy smiled back.

"I'd love to have you come by my office sometime and hide under my desk," Nancy said.

"I'd love that too," Mindy said, then clarified, "but I would have to get permission from my Mistress."

"Mistress?" Nancy asked, surprised.

"Yes, ma'am," Mindy nodded. "As I explained before, I'm a pet in training."

"Well, please have your Mistress contact me, and you may tell her I think you are already very well trained."

"Thanks," Mindy smiled. "I hope to be in touch."

"You'd better," Nancy said. "I haven't been eaten out in years, and now that I have, I think you've awakened a long slumbering giant from my past."

"I'm flattered," Mindy said. "Have a good day."

"That's already guaranteed," Nancy said, "my afterglow will undoubtedly last until I go to sleep tonight," as she pulled up her panties and pantyhose.

Mindy walked out, purposely leaving the wetness on her face and lips, and returned to the table.

Carmen asked, examining her telltale face, "Enjoy your dessert?"

"I did," Mindy nodded, before adding, "I think I could eat out every day."

"You're learning," Carmen nodded, as they headed out, a couple more tasks still to come.

SAMANTHA SUMMERS

Deciding she wanted to continue her celebrity's pet training, and also to keep reminding Laura that her change of status was permanent and around the clock, she bought some kinky toys online, had them couriered to the Toronto hotel where Laura would be staying, and then texted the slut to phone the moment she got to the hotel.

Laura was on the plane when she saw the message. She sighed. She knew the other night's one moment of weakness had the potential to completely derail her career.

Yet she also knew, ironically, a sex tape or public knowledge that she was bisexual could actually increase her celebrity... look at what being a complete skank had always done for Miley Cyrus, for example.

On top of that, although Laura couldn't understand why, since it was so against her personality, she felt so liberated when she was at the complete mercy of another person... ironic, but true. She also couldn't believe the pleasure that came from obeying, eating pussy, and even, shockingly, from being sodomized.

That said, regardless of the pleasure the star experienced and the risk to her reputation, the reality was that Samantha had blackmail evidence on her and she had no doubt she would use it if Laura didn't obey.