23rd Floor

Story Info
Almost too far.
5.3k words
4.05
113.8k
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers

This is a continuation of my "Part of the Procedure" series, I got bored with the title and category.

So back to "Loving Wives" since I have one.

I think. Well, I guess I know now.

Things were getting out of hand around our place, and the guy looking back at me from my mirror knew very well who was at fault.

Debs had that affair back at college, and I have to admit it rankled me. So I did some revenge things, which really does not work to get even or even create any peace.

Debra's nurse on staff and friend Rwanda?

I gave in and had sex with her. That really was Debra's idea, like she was letting me get even?

Then Rachel, our friend from next door that we knew a few years back showed up.

And I did it again. I realized that while Debra did not say anything, she was showing the signs of not being happy about all of that.

A good part of that was because sex between Debra and I fell off, by quite a bit. Doing sexy things together, that is one thing.

It was all getting out of hand, and now I was the one beginning to feel guilty.

Time to get away, just us. Back to the way things used to be.

+++

My wife Debra and I headed off to Reno, we like to go down there for a week at least twice a year. Spend money, eat food with ridiculous prices, (at least the fancy places are expensive) sleep in an oversized suite complete with a glass enclosed shower and a circular well stocked bar.

Silly on the bar part, neither one of us drink enough to ever matter, maybe a glass of wine when friends are over, once in a long while we might mix something.

Things really were getting out of hand and I was seeing that we could end up with our names in the local paper if we kept it up.

Let's face it, everyone has sex in some form or another, but when well known and caught? That is front page news stuff! Hell, I managed to engage in sex with two females half my age? While married to the local well known Doctor that runs the area clinic? Our area a small town with nearly everyone on a first name basis?

Yep, time to cool things off.

+++

This time when we arrived was different, the hotel and casino had some kind of convention going on, and since we are regulars there, they upgraded us to one of the double door corner suites which are a bit bigger than our house is.

Probably because Debra has been known to sit down at a $10 slot machine, two credits to the push? She even won a few pretty nice jackpots, so they want their money back, of course.

Well, more of it is closer to the truth.

Yep, they treat us pretty nice.

It's a 600 mile drive down there, we used to fly but the airlines eliminated all the direct flights. With having to fly back and forth over half the planet to make connections, instead of an hour and change like it used to be, it is now nearly 8 hours, sometimes 10 or more.

Hell, the drive is only 12 hours, 10 if Debra is driving. Same time to arrive, a bit tougher on my old body though.

So, by the time we got there, my poor old ass and legs were sore. The late model Camaro Debs has rides a bit like a hay wagon. It does handle wonderfully and all of that, but it sure was not built for long trips in comfort.

Instead of heading downstairs to lose a few hundred bucks, I told Debs to go ahead and I was going to take a nap.

Off she went, I laid down on the bed and was asleep in a few seconds.

It was perhaps an hour later, a knock woke me up. That turned out to be a maid wanting to do something, usually they will not come in when someone is in the room but I told the 30 something looking Hispanic lady it was OK.

She went into the bathroom with an armful of towels, and hung the two robes Debs had requested in the walk in closet, then left after giving me a bright smile.

We know most of the maids but since the hotel normally puts us on the 11th floor because that one has a view of the pool down below which I like, this maid I did not know.

But we tip the maids fairly well and of course they in short order know who is who also, odds are high she had been told about us.

That gets us the little Chocolates on our pillows, and about anything we might want.

Anyway, after she had left, I opened the safe and got a fistful of cash, planning on going to look for Debra and see if I could manage to keep from losing my ass.

+++

I walked out of my room, headed down the long hall. It's a long hallway, and sometime in the past they built onto the hotel, so there is a corner and another hallway that leads to the elevators.

I turned the corner and there sat a woman, she had her back pressed to the door to that room, her arms wrapped tightly around herself, curled up in a ball.

She was clearly quite naked! I came to a dead stop, not knowing what to say or do.

She looked up at me, a frightened look in her eyes, I could see she had been crying.

"Do you need help, lady?" I asked. Her mouth worked but no sound came out. Sitting next to her was one of those ice buckets, it was tipped over. Directly across from her was the big ice machine, so I knew what had happened.

She had darted out to get some ice, the door closed and locked.

Now why in the hell she would try and dash across the hallway stark naked is beyond me, but nothing else made sense.

"Here." I took off my shirt and handed it to her.

She looked up at me with big eyes, looked at the shirt and grabbed it, muttering a "Thank you" and quickly covering herself.

"Want me to call down to the front desk and get someone up here with a key?" I asked.

"No!" She said instantly, standing up.

She looked right at me, almost an inspection.

She seemed to relax, let's face it, I appear as a rather harmless looking Grandpa type with my now mostly gray hair and mildly lined face from years sitting out on the Jetty in the Sun trying to catch a fish.

At my nearly age 72, she likely figured I was not going to take advantage of the situation.

So there we stood, looking at each other. I would have guessed her to be in her late 20's, hard to tell at that age though. Slender, in the 5' 4" range, with rather long legs as women go.

Pretty in a way is how I would describe her.

I was standing there bare chested since I don't wear T-shirts, and she had on one of my rather thin dress shirts which was not doing a hell of a lot to cover her. She hadn't buttoned it, she was holding it closed with one hand.

Probably she didn't realize that standing there like that the shirt gaped open and I could see her wisp of pubic hair. I made a point of looking her in the eyes.

"What can I do to help you?" I asked her.

"Can we go to your room, get out of this hallway? Then call my husband, he has a key card." She asked.

"OK." I nodded, led her down the hall to our room. We didn't see another soul but I also know that management has cameras everywhere.

"Oh, my God!" She exclaimed the moment I opened the door. I suppose the oversize room was a bit impressive. No way would I rent one of them, not at $490 a night, but the upgrade was free and since the regular room we get is usually paid for out of our comps anyway, the big room was actually completely free.

I figured Debra was down there paying for it, that is more normal than not. Debra does love to gamble, but what with the salary she makes as a Doctor, she can afford to.

I turned just in time to see the woman pull the front of my shirt back together.

"Let me get you one of our robes." I told her, walking into the closet and grabbing one of them.

They are one size fits all robes, slightly big even for me, on this woman they were sort of like a tent, the bottom of it actually reached the floor.

I turned my back as she slipped off the shirt and tugged on the robe.

"Thank you, sir." She said. I looked back, she had the robe tightly belted.

"Dan. My name is Dan. Yours?"

"Susie. Susie Miller."

"I will call the desk and get your room unlocked." I told her.

"No. Please wait." She was smiling now?

I have to concede that confused me.

"I don't get it."

"You seem nice, you will do." One hand came up and nervously brushed back her hair.

"OK. Now I really don't get it."

"It's a game." She smiled.

"A game? What kind of a game?"

"My husband and I.. we play silly games." She told me.

"OK. Can you explain that?" I asked.

"He writes up a list of things for me to do, and I write up a list of things for him to do."

"Oh? You mean, like fantasies?" I was now beginning to wonder what I let myself in for. Hell, I didn't know anything about this woman, and I was halfway expecting someone to suddenly burst in and rob me or something.

Me standing there with about a grand in cash in my pocket, maybe seven or eight grand in the safe?

As I said, Debs does like to gamble.

"One of his ideas was for me to get some ice, and do it naked. But the damn door locked on me." For a moment I thought she was going to laugh.

"Really?" It popped into my head for a second that it might be fun to try and convince Debra to do something like that.

"We meet together after and tell each other what happened. Part of the fun is wondering what is going on while we wait."

"We?" I asked.

"Yes, Jerry is down in the bar, waiting for me to complete the task."

"Well, it appears you managed to do that." I smiled.

"Yeah. I guess I did!" At that she burst out laughing.

"Why don't you want me to help you get your room unlocked?" I asked her.

"There is more on the list." She said.

"Oh." Now I was confused again.

"I have to let someone, a total stranger, see me completely naked and show... everything." She added, without my asking the obvious next question.

"I see."

"That's why I said you will do, you don't look very dangerous to me." She giggled.

"I see. OK. I don't mind but I need to call my wife." I said.

"What? Why?"

"We don't keep secrets from each other." I told her. That was not quite true, Debra had just kept a huge one from me for nearly six months and that was not yet completely settled.

"Oh. God. I didn't expect that."

"It's OK. She is a Doctor and she won't be upset." I was now beginning to have fun with what was the craziest situation I had ever seen in my life.

Susie blushed furiously when I picked up the room phone. Now she was the one appearing to be not quite understanding.

I don't own a cell phone, so all I had was the room phone. I dialed "9" for an outside line, made the (long distance) call to Debs who was downstairs someplace.

Ten bucks to make the call to her and she is maybe a couple hundred yards away downstairs? That thought popped into my head, but oh well.

"Hi, honey. What's up?" She asked. Her voice sounded a little off, that made me wonder if she had been sipping those White Russians like she very rarely does.

"Well, I found this very pretty naked lady in the hallway, can I keep her?" I wisecracked. I glanced over at Susie, she had a funny look on her face.

"What? Where are you, Danny?" She asked.

"In our room. Her name is Susie and she is kind of cute, can I?" I asked again.

"Why are you being so silly?" She asked.

"I'm not. Her name really is Susie and she is naked." I was trying to tease, but then I am a bit of a wiseass sometimes.

"Danny, what are you up to?" Debra demanded.

"I'm not up to anything, I found this naked woman and she is wearing your robe and she wants me to see her completely naked!" I glanced back at Susie who now had a look of disbelief.

"Well, hell. Go ahead. I am waiting for staff to bring me my hand pay, I just hit for $1500.00."

"That's nice." I said. I figured she probably spent twice that hitting one but of course she never remembers that part.

"So, it's OK?" I pressed.

"Sure, honey whatever you want to do is fine." She hung up.

I turned to the woman, grinned.

"Debra said sure." I told her with a grin.

Susie stood up, slipped the robe off. She was most certainly naked!

She went and sat on the edge of the bed, then leaned back and opened her legs!

Damn! I looked over and saw the nearby chair, pulled it out and sat there and watched.

"Do you like this?" She was holding her knees apart, looking right at me.

"Yes, you are very pretty." I told her.

Man, this was just plain crazy, I was sitting there looking at a pretty gal displaying herself, getting a woody at doing that. As I watched, I saw a bead of moisture form on her vagina, it kept growing until it finally dribbled down.

Then she sat up with a smirk. Her eyes made it clear that doing that excited her. She didn't reach for the robe, instead she just sat there on the bed.

"OK. Can you call and get my room unlocked?" She asked.

"How about I just call your husband to come up? Since he has a key card." I was kind of wanting to know what he was like.

"OK." She gave me the number, another long distance call.

It took me a bit to convince the guy that his wife was in my room, but finally he said he would come up.

Then I heard the key in the lock, the door opened and Debra walked in. She spotted Susie sitting on the bed, now back in the robe. Debra looked at me, puzzled.

Susie had quickly grabbed the robe and managed to put it on when we heard Debs at the door.

"I see you weren't kidding." She set her purse down, walked over to Susie and held out her hand.

They shook hands, Debs sat down and looked over at me.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Susie got locked out of her room, so I helped her is all."

"She got locked out of her room, like that?" She asked.

"Uh huh."

Just then someone knocked at the door, I got up to answer.

"I will explain later, babe." I told my wife.

+++

Jerry turned out to be quite a bit older than Susie, shorter than me and balding. Not like I expected at all.

He looked over at Susie who was sitting there blushing, then told her to come on, holding out his hand.

I don't think the guy said more than three words. Then they were out the door and gone.

Weird, is what that was.

+++

"Crap, she took my robe." Debra said. She sounded a bit displeased.

"We can call and get another one." I told her.

"Do you want to tell me what that was all about?" She asked.

"She was in the hall. She got locked out of her room, is all. I was coming to find you when I saw her, she was so embarrassed at being stuck like that with no clothes on that I think she was crying."

"You are kidding me? Why would she be outside in the hall like that?"

"Husband, her too I guess, getting their jollies taking some naughty risks."

"Oh." Debs thought about that, then she started laughing.

"Oh well. Want to go back downstairs and help me lose my Social Security check?" I laughed.

"Sure, why not?" Off we went, holding hands.

Things were working OK, I was first down a few hundred, then I was up a few hundred, ending up about even. Debs hit a baby jackpot on a red 7's machine, still managing to lose maybe $200 all told.

Just as we were getting ready to go up and soak in the hot tub we had in our room, I looked over and here came Susie.

"Hi, you guys!" Man did she sound like she was in a good mood. I realized the shorts and top she had on could not possibly be tighter, enough so that I wondered how she got into them.

No bra either, that much was clear but then I already saw her naked so no big deal there.

"Where is your husband?" Debra asked her.

"Oh, he is around someplace." She giggled.

"It's my turn, he has to do what I told him to this time." She said, lowering her voice to speak to me.

"Oh? And what is that?" I asked.

"He has to wander around down here with his pants unzipped until a woman tells him about it, then he can zip up!" She giggled.

"No underwear, either!" Now she was laughing, she seemed to enjoy sharing the joke with us.

Debs and I managed to get loose and headed for our room.

"Wow, there is a pair whose elevator doesn't go all the way to the top!" She laughed. She was holding my elbow now.

"Kind of like us, right?" I grinned.

She just grinned back.

+++

The hot tub was great, we helped Nevada lose some ground with their lack of water problem. Of course, they now capture that and reuse it to water plants and things like that, I guess.

So we were sitting there flicking the channels on the TV, I looked over at Debra and asked her to go get me some ice.

"Sure, honey." She started to get up.

"Not like that. How about you do it like Susie did?" I teased her.

"The ice machine is clear down the hall?" She said.

"Oh, well!" I gave her my best evil grin. I knew she wouldn't do it, no way in hell.

Debra stripped off her slacks, peeled her blouse over her head and was naked, just like that.

"Be right back, you better be ready to let me in when I get here!" Then she was out the door, as I sat there with my mouth open.

I managed to catch the door before it closed, peered out in time to see Debra's bare ass wiggling down the hallway, ice bucket in hand. She was moving at a pretty fast clip.

I flipped the deadbolt so that it held the door ajar, sat down to wait. She was back in probably less than two minutes, the door opened and she walked in, Susie and her husband right behind her!

OK. That was a surprise.

"We found your wife in the hallway, we see she forgot her robe!" Susie had the biggest grin on her face I ever saw.

"We were trying out your game." I laughed.

"We see that. It sure is fun, isn't it? But nobody saw her except for us."

"They have cameras out there, you know." I said.

Debra slipped on the other robe, sat down in one of the chairs.

This was amazing, Debra was out there maybe two minutes all told and she came back with another couple?

I can't make this stuff up.

"It's harmless, Susie and I like to do naughty things like that, it's just for kicks." Jerry stuck that in there. Those were about the first words I had heard him say.

"Hey, did someone tell you to zip up your pants?" I told him with a smirk.

He looked at me, then at Susie and Debra, then back at me.

"You know about that, huh? Yeah, some old lady saw me and told me." He just smiled, not appearing to be even the slightest bit embarrassed about that.

This was one strange couple, I was thinking.

+++

Ever meet someone and just sort of click? That is what happened with Debra and Susie, just like that.

Jerry and I were there, of course, but it clearly was the two wives that were suddenly fast friends.

I found Jerry to be on the quiet side, at first I was thinking that the silly little games they had been playing was his idea, helping get him excited at showing off his wife? But the truth is, she loved doing it, when it was an "accident" and not her fault. Or even privately, like the display she put on for me in our room.

But other than that, she seemed to be bashful, shy?

That didn't make much sense to me, I had found her upset, embarrassed to the point of tears in her eyes at being stuck naked in the hotel hallway.

But, privately, there was nothing shy or bashful about her at all.

We ended up going out to dinner together, later was visited in our room and had some drinks. I don't drink much so just a couple were hitting me, big steak and Lobster dinner be damned.

Then Susie and Debs wanted to get in the hot tub, Jerry and I watched as they peeled off and climbed in, that was fun to watch.

Neither one of them were showing any signs of being shy, in fact it was clear they were both having fun with their display.

Susie was very slim, small breasts with pretty pink nipples. Her tummy was flat as a board, and her skin was lightly tanned, no marks so she sunbathed nude.

Debs has much larger breasts with big nipples, so it was quite a contrast.

The two girls were trying to convince us to get in with them, finally I shrugged and said, Why not?"

I peeled down, started to climb in when I realized Jerry was still just sitting there?

magmaman
magmaman
2,696 Followers
12