24-Hour Record

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, make a spectacle of us. Everyone here must know that we fucked all night. I must look frightful and you didn't shave."

"Oh god, I didn't shave?"

"It's okay, I'm just glad we don't know any of these people, except Patty."

"Well, is that what you were talking about? Did you tell her?"

"I didn't have to. She said she knew as soon as she saw me, she thought it was hilarious," Veronica giggled. I felt her warm breath on my neck.

The bride and groom danced near us. As they saw us their faces betrayed what Patty had been telling Peter. "I hear you dressed on the way here," he said to me, grinning.

Veronica took Patty aside and whispered something in her ear. As we stood there together I told Peter that my date had pointed out that I had forgotten to shave. Patty cackled, drawing attention from the other dancers.

"What did you tell her?" I ask Veronica when we resumed dancing.

"Just as I heard Patty say I do, I felt your cum rolling down my leg."

I watched Peter as Patty whispered in his ear. He looked my way, grinning and shaking his head.

We left the reception at about 4:30 p.m. That's when we remembered that our stuff was still in the motel room and we hadn't checked out.

"Can we stay another night? I'll tell them we'll be there before five," Veronica said, reaching for her cell phone.

"If we get there before five we can break a record."

"How's that?" she asked.

"We met at about 5 p.m. yesterday," I explained. "Want to set a 24 hour record?"

Veronica smiled at me. With a sheepish grin on her face, "Please open room nine for us, we have a record to break," she said to a very confused motel desk clerk."

I don't know if we broke a record but we did set a standard for future encounters. The next day we stopped by the turkey farm to explain to Mom and Chuck that I had to 'carry' Veronica to Little Rock. I promised to be back home in a few days.

Veronica loves to be 'carried.'

{my thanks to Patrick}