24 Hours (9:30pm-5:30am)

Story Info
The final moment of a wish filled fantasy.
3.1k words
4.53
52.9k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 06/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to everyone who has followed this series. It has been a pleasure to write. Thanks to VillageWordsmith, for the editing.

His arms lifted me, my sleep laden eyes heavy with drowsiness. I try to focus on the clock.

"The time?" I ask.

"Does it matter?"

"No," then I mumble, "yes."

"Just after twelve," he whispers against my ear.

My eyes close as I press into him, remembering the time it all started, the time we first touched. The moment when I realized it was happening, that it was for us and no one else. Nuzzling his neck, my lips place a kiss upon his skin. His fingers slide over my side as he carries me to our bed. The scent of my lover is here now; before it had been only the familiar aroma of my life, but now his scent lingers everywhere.

I know I will smell it in my bed, my kitchen, my living room. His scent will be with me when I shower, or walk around my quaint little town. The vision of his body will be in my head, as will the feel of his skin next to mine. Looking up to him, as he places me on the bed, I see that it will happen soon. I won't be able to control it; I won't be able to keep him with me. Pulling his body down to lie beside mine, I hold him.

We lie there, our bodies pressed together, his fingers stroking my hair, as his eyes concentrate on mine. No words are spoken as he rolls to his side and pulls me against him. "You need your rest," he whispers into my hair.

My head shakes a firm no, under his chin. His fingers slide over my hip, and he scoots himself closer to my back. Wrapping his arm around my waist, he slowly caresses my stomach. I struggle to stay awake; I concentrate on the clock, the green numbers, now the ones I hate. They scream at me. They display themselves, taunting me. My hand reaches out, and I push the clock to the floor. The sound echoes through the room. "Shh..." he whispers as the tears begin to fall.

I try. I try desperately not to give into them, but I fail. Turning into him, I empty it all, releasing the pent-up despair of our parting, allowing the flood of anguish and frustration to consume me. His fingers run in my hair, his kisses rain down on my head. He holds me as I cry the tears I have tried so hard not to shed.

"Rest, love."

I hear him, but I don't want to. I don't want to rest. My eyes hurt. My heart burns. The will to stay awake for the final hours is great, but the body is weak, and soon my eyes close, and I do as he wished, I sleep.

"Soon," his voice whispers in my ear.

I hear him and the word he spoke. His breath touches my ear, stirs my hair, and rubs over my skin. Rolling over, I face him, "How long?"

He looks at me and smiles, "I could tell you if you hadn't tossed the clock on to the floor." I growl and jab him in the stomach. "How do you think it will happen?" I ask.

"What?" his eyes full of confusion.

"How do you think you'll leave?"

I realize that he doesn't know. "Do you think you'll just disappear?"

"I guess," he sighs, "I never thought about it."

"When you woke up, what was it like? Did you feel cold, or perhaps you were on air?"

Raising his brow he answers, "I just woke up, like I do when I am at home. Just opened my eyes and there you were and here I was in your home."

"Do you think, if I didn't go to sleep, you'd stay? If, perhaps, when the clock hit 5:30, and I was awake holding you, you'd still be stuck here?"

"I'm anything, but stuck. I don't think it would work that way." Pulling me close, his arms circle around my back. "I think it will happen, when and where, doesn't matter, but it will just happen."

"I guess your right," I whisper against his chest.

He kisses the top of my head, pats my butt, then pushes me gently, "Out of bed, you've had enough rest."

I watch as he pulls himself up and off the bed. Sighing I roll back over and find myself staring down at the floor. The ghastly green numbers laughing at me as their fiery green color scream 3:00. Lifting it from the floor, I place it gently back on the table, wanting only to throw it against the mirror, the wall, the window, any where, but I don't.

He walks over to me and lays his hand on my shoulder. Jerking my body away from him, I shake with rage. This was not a gift, or a present, it was a curse, a mean spirited tease to us. It was forced upon us, and we lived it, only to have it ripped from our bodies. "We still have so much to do," I tell him, as he brings my face to his. His smell intoxicates me.

"There will never be enough time."

"I know," my face looks up to his and I see everything, I was supposed to have but can't. Turning away, my heart burning in my chest, my hands come up and cover my face and I feel myself jerk away from him.

He is waiting, waiting for me. He gives me a moment to collect myself. We are both thinking the same thing, both of us suffering. I turn to him; my body, my soul, my heart, all of me throw themselves into his arms.

Our hands move quickly flying over each others skin, touching every patch of flesh. Our lips mash and merge as our tongues drive in a heated frenzy to take what we can. His hands thrust into my hair, holding my head still as he captures my mouth. Our tongues fight a battle that we know we won't win, but one we refuse to give up. He is over me, my legs opening for him. My back arches as he takes me, filling my body with his. He pushes deep into me as my legs wrap around him holding me him tight, refusing to allow him to escape. He pushes and kneads my flesh, pulls and twists my nipple.

My nails rake his back, dig into his ass, grasp his hips, as my sex pushes up with his. Our grunts of heated mating are pulled from our throats. We each take what we want, increasing the tempo of our mating until with the screams of each one's name echoing through our ears, bodies, and souls, we climax together.

Pulsating waves of pleasure soar through each of us. We both ride them as they build and fall, lifting us upon wings of eagles then spinning down to only rise once more. We hold each other tight, savoring each feeling of liquid, merging and mating with its long sought partner.

Finally he looks at me, touches my face and kisses my lips. My fingers slide to his jaw, his eyes, his nose, capturing every feature. His light kiss on my forehead brings a smile to my face. He slides over to his side and pulls me close against him, nuzzles my neck, then pinches my ass.

"Hey!" I jab him gently in the ribs. He makes a fake sound of pain then leaves the bed. I watch as he pulls a robe from the closet, tosses it to me and says, "Pie."

"Pie? Now?"

"Yep," then he is gone. His naked ass disappears through the door as he pulls his arm into the sleeves of his robe. I sigh, take another one of many deep breaths and climb out of bed, time forgotten for the moment. "Pie," I laugh and shake my head, joining him in the kitchen, my robe loose around my body.

"Whip cream?" I ask.

"To obvious," he smiles. I pour two glasses of milk and we move outside. Morning sounds are just starting to erupt. A gentle breeze passes over us, as we take a seat on the whicker chairs and enjoy our pie and milk. "This has been more then I had ever dreamed." I tell him.

"I never thought it possible."

"Nor did I, it is somewhat unfair also."

Placing his hand on mine, he looks over at me, "I shall remember this always, it is burned into my soul. "

"Will we remember in the morning?"

"I'll never forget."

"Neither will I," I whisper as I lean over and cover his mouth with my lips. "Mmmm... blackberries." Taking my finger, I dip it into the blackberry pie. Smiling at him, I run it over his lips, and then slowly remove it with my tongue.

"Nice," he grins. Taking a large dollop of pie, he opens my robe and coats one nipple with blackberry filling. Shivers run over my skin, as the cool gel of the pie touch my heated flesh. He bends his head, takes my nipple into his mouth, then his tongue sweeps across the hard bud.

Moaning, my fingers move to the pie, and I coat my other nipple with the sweet treat. He looks up, our eyes meet, and he smirks before he devours the sweetness. Grinning wickedly he looks up to me, his face full of mirth and humor. I watch his finger gather more pie and feel myself shudder as he pushes it into the wet folds of my sex. The cold fruit tickles my walls, as my body warms it to a pleasant temperature.

My pupils dilate as he lowers his mouth to my wet arousal, "Wait," I whisper. He looks at me, the glow of the porch light illuminating us; I place a finger into the now demolished pie and move some onto my belly button. He laughs as he quickly devours that place as well. My lover owns my body. He cleans my belly, then takes his tongue on a sugar filled journey.

As I feel the heat of his body, press between my legs, I sigh in contentment. His breath hovers over my sex, bringing trembles of desire to my flesh. When his tongue touches my berry covered clit, I squirm and shift, hoping to press more of my wet, lips into his face. He blows on the hairs of my pussy, stirring them, raising goose-bumps across me.

His teeth pull at the fine, soft curls and tug on them. My hips lift, when his tongue slides and pushes my clit, slipping down between my wet walls. The sticky berry juice is gathered and lapped up by his mouth, drawn deep between thrusts of his muscle and the motion of his sucking against my sex. I gasp as I feel his strong fingers open my lips wider, and soon I feel his tongue lick inside my slick hole.

My hand moves down to join in the banter, as he licks and pulls the juices from my body. Lifting my hips to his face, I plead with him to continue, to cleanse me of the fruit, not just the blackberry, but my very own fruity nectar. He does. With each thrust of his tongue, he works more warmed dessert out of me, as he begins to use a finger to slide around inside my body.

Stroking my walls, grazing the fleshiness of them with his nails, I feel his hands under my ass. My legs are lifted to his shoulders; they lock at the ankles and pull him towards me, holding him there. "Oh yesss!" I call out into the morning air. "Please, ohhhh yesss!!" Each sound echoes off the trees, my house, the very buildings that surround us.

I feel it. I feel the explosion of desire burn from me; the heat leaves and flows like warm syrup, coating my walls, his tongue and his fingers. I gasp and lift, fall and moan with each pull of his finger, each push of his tongue. My cum escapes my body, an offering to him, for his questing mouth, and seeking fingers. My lips tremble as I feel the shivers that course through every vein and seek release through every pore of my flesh.

Slowing the movements of his tongue and finger, I feel my body begin its descent down to Earth. I close my eyes savor the warm breath upon my skin, as he moves my legs from around his neck. He snakes his tongue back up my skin, poses over each nipple and sucks each one, an unexpected treat for the twin peaks that call out to him. Our lips meet again, and I accept the taste of my juices and the pie, begging him for more. My tongue dances with his, merges with each stroke, increasing the force of our mating.

His hands slide to my hips, and he lifts me. My pussy smacks against his cock, pressing against it. "I need you," he growls in my ear.

"Not yet," I whisper against his. "It's my turn."

He carries me to my bed, turns himself around and brings me down with him, as he lies back. I straddle him, and then lower my mouth to his neck, covering it with bites, licks and sucks. His fingers skim my back, ass and thighs. He kneads the flesh he has marked. My tongue moves across his collar bone, then attacks the dip in his neck where the bones meet. I lap at it, he shivers under my touch. Smiling I continue to drink from his skin. Then slip my tongue and body lower.

I place a kiss on the center of his chest. Another on each nipple before, taking one in my mouth and biting it. My teeth pull and tease the hard button, sucking softly, then biting once more. I only wish to taste all of him, learn all of him, own all of him. My tongue slides over the nipples of my lover, feeling the ridges that rise up to greet me.

With practiced ease from the hours we have spent together, I place a kiss on his stomach, my eyes hold his. He watches me, as my tongue slides over the head of his cock, and then down each side. Taking it in my hand, I allow it to be praised, covering it with wet licks and strokes. My fingers run over the head, teasing it, bringing the oily gift to the tip and letting it be captured by my lips. Running my closed lips over the head of his shaft, they now glisten. I quickly relieve them of their precious lipstick, as my tongue slides over them.

My hand cups his balls, lifts and plays with them. Each marble is a jewel hidden from my eyes, but felt by my tongue. I taste each one. Guiding them like fine wine being savored in one's throat, I begin to take them into my mouth, holding each one as if it were a gift to me. My tongue presses against them, pushing them back and forth, up and down. I feel his hands in my hair, holding me against him. I know he wants more, needs more and so I give him want he craves.

Moving my mouth from his testicles, I place it just over the tip of his cock. He watches. His chest lifts and falls as I guide the swollen head into the heat of my mouth. "Ohhh love," he groans out to me. I smile and take more of him inside. His shaft is only partially buried in the warm blanket I possess, and still I hold him, waiting for his need to voice it. My tongue circles and stretches down the length that is covered within my velvet lips.

He groans, and presses his hips up again. I move my mouth lower, taking his cock fully. The base hits my lips as my breath touches the hairs that curl around his sex. Drawing breath from my nose, I move my head slowly up and down. My fingers tease the crevices of his silky sac that is still moist from my previous licks. I hear him gasp and I feel the rush of blood moving through his swollen vein. My head moves faster and my hand soon begins to stroke with the rythmn of my mouth.

I move quickly, wanting to taste his fiery passion. "Ohhhh yesss… OHHH GOD!!" he shouts. The first flow of his cum covers the back of my throat, and my tongue savors the tastes. Another is followed quickly behind it. I move my mouth quicker, stroking his cock free of the seed that I wish to have forever. It flows steadily to me, as I swallow and accept him, loving him fully.

My mouth moves away, my tongue cleans him, rinsing him for my pussy. He pulls me up to his body. Our mouths meet and tease then he rolls me to my back. His cock is half hard, and enters me. I tremble, as I feel him pump his rod into me. Soon it is growing inside me. My fingers dig at his shoulders, his name falls from my lips. I call out to him to continue.

As he continues to slide inside me, allowing my body to accept him, my eyes close, and I see us. Not as we have been for the last day, but as we will be in the future. It is revealed to me, that someday, whether this life or the next, we will be one. The joy of the revelation is more then I can bear as he brings me back to the place I am now. He pushes deep and I feel my climax hover then cascade down. We are both surrounded by it, covered in its warm embrace.

I pull him close, kiss him gently and sigh into his arms. He loves me slowly, the release heady, and quick, but it was what we needed. He empties more seed, as I clasp his body to me. "I love you," I whisper again.

"And I, you."

He pulls his body from mine and once more gathers me up, my back against his chest. He holds me close, his fingers once more resting on my breasts. I look out my window the sun is just a peak above the horizon. I turn in his arms and kiss his lips, then snuggle into his embrace. My eyes close in quiet, love filled slumber. A smile fills my features, as I hear his soft snore against my ear.

The wind blows through my open window, the sun beats down on my skin, my eyes open, and a crystal wind chime blows in the breeze.