2nd Best Decision Becomes 1st Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We somehow made it to the bed without stumbling and falling flat on our faces. Between planting quick kisses on my lips she said "That was really fun; even more fun than I thought that it would be, and that's really saying something."

After we thoroughly inspected each other's naked bodies for erogenous zones, and I ate her sweet pussy to orgasm twice, we fucked again doggy style. We went out to Alisha's room, I got my suitcase and brought it down to my room, and she changed clothes for dinner. When we met in the lobby I was bowled over. "Who is this sexy demon who has taken over my conservative secretary's body?" I chuckled.

"You like?"

"The understatement of the year," I chortled.

"Remember Blake, no PDA."

"Got it," I smiled. Then we walked into the hotel dining room without touching each other, and as we ate our dinner tried our best not to look like we had just been fucking. We went for a walk in the local park after dinner, and once it was dark we did have body contact. When we returned to the hotel we went to our own rooms and called our families. About a half an hour after I finished talking to Nancy and the kids, Alisha rapped on my door.

Alisha and I gently and slowly removed each other's clothes. Then we got into bed, but didn't fuck. We actually made love. Alisha fell asleep with her head on my shoulder, both of us truly content.

After a quick, very delicious, shower fuck the next morning, Alisha went back to her room, changed into her typical conservative work garb, we left our suitcases with the concierge, and we went to the first of our two meetings. There would be no physical contact between us during the rest of the trip.

Before the first meeting I told Alisha that if she had any comments to go ahead and make them, and not be shy. There was no reason to pass notes to me, or anything of the like. "You're intelligent enough to know what and what not to say. Don't hide your light under a bushel." She broke into a big smile when I told her that.

Both meetings that day went very well. Alisha was charming and intelligent, and while she was in a background role, a number of her comments were very insightful. Both the potential business partner and the supplier that we met with were very impressed by our presentations, including Alisha.

In the plane on the way back I verbalized something that I'd been thinking about for the past six months. "You know, Alisha, that if you went through executive training, you would make an excellent assistant marketing director, and ultimately marketing director; in fact in a couple of years you undoubtedly could do my job just as well as I do."

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Very serious. Of course I would have to have an adequate replacement secretary before I would recommend you for executive training."

"Are you sure you're not just telling me this is a good way of getting out of having sex with me in the future?" she whispered.

"What about the last 24 hours could possibly lead you to believe that I didn't want to continue having sex with you?" I whispered back.

She got the biggest grin that I had ever seen in my life. "Can we talk about it tomorrow? You don't have anything scheduled from 3 to 5 PM."

"Keep three to five PM tomorrow open and will talk both about executive training and our future intimate relationship."

___________________

The next day Alisha and I had the most bizarre meeting that I have ever had with anyone in my life. We planned in excruciating detail who she could get to replace me as my secretary, when she would start executive training with the company, how we would go about meeting to continue to enjoy the phenomenal sex that we had on our business trip, and what Alisha needed to put her in the best position to succeed in both the business world and our personal relationship. Things moved quickly after that.

I bought Alisha's aunt a used car so that she could get a job as a teacher's aide at the school that Alisha's kids attended, and could transport them whenever necessary. Alisha had a friend who worked in another part of our company that was unhappy with her job, but really coveted the position that Alisha had. She was a woman in her 50s and although set in her ways she was very competent. I had no illusions that she would be nearly as good as Alisha was at her job, but I was comfortable enough that I hired her.

After a two-week transition where Alisha worked with my new secretary to show her the ropes, Alisha started executive training. Even before she started executive training, Alisha and I would drive separately to her house four or five days a week around lunch time, and one day we would rut like animals, and the next day we would make love. Once she started executive training, her classes didn't start until ten in the morning, and her kids and aunt were out of the house by eight, so we had a good hour and a half every single week day to make sure that our sexual needs were taken care of.

Alisha was a compassionate, vigorous, enthralling, and most of all zealous, lover. We were also able to travel overnight a couple of more times. It was after an exceptionally delicious marathon love-making session as Alisha laid her head down on my shoulder to fall asleep that I consciously thought "Hiring Alisha was my best decision ever, better than marrying Nancy."

_______________

For better or for worse, Alisha put me in such a good frame of mind that the fact that Nancy still didn't show any indication of complying with the three requirements that I had laid out in order to reestablish a true, sexual, married relationship, bothered me less and less. This was very (understatement of the year) mystifying to Nancy.

There were indications that Nancy probably had stopped having her affair, and she certainly was trying in many different ways to get me back into the sack with her, although because of her inherent stubbornness and need to "win" every argument she would not comply with the things that I told her were necessary. One night, after we came home from the party where she'd been drinking more than usual, and the kids were staying overnight at her parents' house, she made her best efforts to seduce me.

When I stepped into the shower, she joined me. I didn't throw her out, make any nasty comments, or anything of the kind; in fact I actually washed her off (including her female parts) and gave her a couple of kisses on her cheek and the back of her neck. However I avoided her attempt to kiss me on the lips and moved her hand away from my stiff cock when she touched it. When I turned off the water and left the shower stall to dry off without sticking my cock up her pussy she moaned "Blake, I really need you."

"Then do the three things that I told you were necessary, Nancy; that, or divorce, are still the only two options," I replied.

"You must be getting pussy elsewhere, otherwise there's no way that you could turn me down," she moaned.

"All I need to do to turn you down, Nancy, is to imagine you cheating with your lover. No matter what instinctive response my dick has, believe it or not my mind is in control and my mind continues to be hurt and disgusted by your extracurricular affair." With that I finished drying off, threw the towel in the clothes hamper, went to the guest room, and locked the door.

Meanwhile, things with Alisha could not have been better. There is one day in particular that will always stand out in my memory. It was a Friday, and since it was the day that Alisha would be graduating from executive training, in a ceremony that started about noon, we had a few extra hours at her house.

After an extremely vigorous rut we played with each other's naked bodies and engaged in a wide range of pillow talk. Alisha had been told that she would receive an award at the ceremony. I went into my briefcase, and pulled out two presents for her. The first was a very stylish blue and gray sleeveless dress, with a lieutenant's jacket cover up, that I hoped that she would wear to the ceremony. She thought it was beautiful and agreed to. The second was a sapphire necklace that complemented the dress perfectly. She started crying.

As she sobbed into my shoulder she started fondling my balls. Soon I was buried inside her, and we were rolling back and forth on her bed. She kept on mumbling that she loved me while she continued to cry, and for some reason that combination drove me nuts. When on my knees with her heels on my shoulders I think that I ejaculated the largest volume of jism that I ever had in my life, and deeper than I ever had before.

It took a while for Alisha to regain her composure after our overwhelming sex session, which she did. By the time that we left - in our separate cars - to go to the ceremony, she was extremely well put together and beautiful. At the ceremony, as a result of the unanimous vote of her classmates and instructors, she got the award for the most outstanding student in the executive training class. I was very proud.

________________

It was more than six months after my ultimatum to Nancy, and just about three weeks after Alisha had completed executive training, that Nancy finally started to give in. I had indications during the previous two months that that was a possibility because she seemed to be sad all the time, and my cheery disposition rankled her. One Wednesday after dinner she said "Blake, this Saturday can we get a sitter and go someplace private to talk about getting back together as a real married couple?. I have every intention of complying with the three conditions that you laid out and never varied from even though I don't like them, but I need some guidance."

"Absolutely; I'll make the arrangements," I replied with a smile on my face.

When Alisha and I met the next morning, I told her straight out about my conversation with Nancy. Of course by then I had real feelings for Alisha. You can't have a very satisfying - actually spectacular - sexual relationship with someone that you respect and not develop real feelings. However if Nancy truly was serious I especially owed it to our kids to get our marriage back on track.

Alisha cried a little; I wiped away her tears. "I knew that this day was coming, Blake, and it will be very hard on me. But I knew the situation when I got into it, and I so cherish the last few months with you that I can ride the high from them the rest of my life. But let's not waste what time we have left before your situation is entirely resolved."

That Saturday Nancy and I went to a strange venue given the type of talk that we were going to have - a minor-league baseball game. There was one section of the stands with almost no spectators, so we went and sat there. In actuality it probably was about the most private place that there was, and the surrounding environment reduced rather than enhanced the stress level. If things went badly it was likely that no one would know whereas if we were in a posh restaurant there could be a scene.

"First of all, Blake, I want you to know that I never stopped loving you. However after my second pregnancy with Joyce - you remember how horny I was during it," she said with a wistful smile

I nodded my head in agreement.

"I occasionally got flashes where I either couldn't control myself, or almost couldn't control myself, and would spontaneously orgasm, or have to instantly relieve myself with my fingers. It was during one of these times, in my office, when one of my married colleagues, William, found me. I have a very foggy memory of the surrounding circumstances relating to what happened, but the bottom line was that we had an extremely vigorous animal rut. After that, whenever I was in one of my 'flashes' and he was around, we copulated."

Nancy looked down at her hands quietly sobbed for a few minutes. She regained her composure and continued.

"It almost was like I wasn't cheating on you; it was like a different world. Until you laid on me your knowledge of the situation - which I still don't understand how you got - I didn't even think about adverse consequences. Then when you so harshly - for which I'm not blaming you - laid down the law to me, my well-known personality flaw for always having to win an argument, and being so headstrong, caused me to intensify my relationship with William rather than immediately end it. It was only after two months of contemplation that I realized that I would lose you unless I started acting rationally. I went to a shrink, I worked hard on my problem, and I think that now I have resolved it."

With that she pulled out a document from an envelope that she had been holding.

"This is a affidavit from William swearing to the fact that our relationship ended almost 4 months ago."

In fact, the document that she handed me was a notarized affidavit executed by a guy by the name of William Montrose. There was a photograph attached to the notarized affidavit; it was the guy that I saw Nancy in the tight embrace with that fateful Monday.

"How did you get him to sign it?" I asked.

"I told him that unless he did I would tell his wife about our affair. He really didn't want that, and after I assured him that if there were any adverse legal consequences after you reviewed the affidavit that I would hold him harmless financially," Nancy replied.

"I assume that he was the only person, Nancy?"

"Yes, I assure you," she responded with tears in her eyes.

"That takes care of item number one. How about the clean bill of health from an STD testing lab, and how I can regain trust in you?" I gently inquired.

With that she handed me a second document from the envelope. It was a complete STD battery of tests; actually two different ones. The first was dated the day after the date that William Montrose signed his affidavit with results provided a week after that, and the second was dated 10 days ago, with the results provided yesterday. She got a completely clean bill of health both times.

"That takes care of item number two," I smiled.

"Item number three - how to regain your trust - is more complicated," Nancy admitted. "Tell me if this is enough?" she asked as she handed me a two-page document. The first page was a release that she had signed for her psychiatrist to provide me with any information that I requested. The second was a notarized affidavit from the psychiatrist stating that she did not think that Nancy would stray again, and that in her opinion the issues she had dealt with that precipitated and continued the affair were no longer a problem.

"Is that enough?" She expectantly asked.

I'd been thinking long and hard about this third item over the last six months, and particularly over the last few days when it seemed that Nancy was finally willing to capitulate.

"That's a very good start Nancy. It might've been enough if you would have given it to me a couple of weeks after I confronted you. However since it has taken six months for you to get to this stage, after careful contemplation, I have come to the conclusion that I require something more. I want you to sign a postnuptial agreement saying that if you have another affair while we're married that I will get sole custody of our daughters, although you will have liberal visitation rights, and that I will get the house and 60% of our marital assets."

Of course I didn't tell her, and I had no way of knowing whether she knew it or not, that regardless of what we said about custody in a postnuptial agreement that a Family Court could overrule it in the best interests of the children. However this would certainly give me a leg up in any proceedings before a Family Court judge if they became necessary.

Nancy promised to go to an attorney the next week and get the necessary documents prepared and signed. After that we kissed and held hands. As soon as the game was over we went and played miniature golf, went to a casual dining restaurant for dinner, and then went home and watched a DVD. Nancy was very disappointed that despite the fact that she stripped in front of me, and I obviously got an instant Boner, I declined sex with her.

"Once everything is complete," I said with a sly smile, "you'll get more of me than you bargained for."

We had a great family day on Sunday.

________________

A real complication arose Monday. I was already truly dreading telling Alisha that at most we had two more days together when I found her in tears as she answered the door that morning.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked as I took her into my arms.

She said something, but it was so garbled that I really didn't get the jest of it; something about it not being her fault, that she would do what I wanted, and related gobbledygook. After sitting with her for a good fifteen minutes, holding her hands and drying her tears, I was finally able to understand her story. Interrupted by occasional gasps, sighs, and tears, it went something like this:

"My OB/GYN's office made a mistake in noting the date for my next birth control shot. I didn't notice it myself. When I went in Saturday the doctor noticed it before giving me my shot. She asked if I had been sexually active in the last two months."

At this point despite her gloomy demeanor Alisha chuckled - "I didn't tell her that I had had fantastic monkey sex at least sixty times in that time period."

Then Alisha went on somberly telling her story. "I told her a simple 'Yes.' She got this weird look on her face, gave me a sophisticated pregnancy test and after viewing the results told me that I was three weeks pregnant."

That instantly registered with me - it was the date of her executive training graduation when I ejaculated the largest load in my life into her the deepest that I ever had. I gulped - twice.

Alisha looked me straight in the eye. "If you want me to abort, Blake, I will," she choked out.

I thought for a few minutes before speaking. I was sure that this was not something that she had planned. I was equally sure that the thought of having a baby with Alisha was a bad idea in some ways, but in other ways was either not so bad or really good. I gave her a gentle kiss on her lips. "It's your body, and your choice, Alisha. However, I'd prefer that you have the baby. It would have to be our secret, and I would not be listed on the birth certificate, but I would contribute to his or her upbringing both financially and with my time. I'd find a way to make it work without Nancy finding out."

Alisha fell into my arms, sobbing "Thank you, thank you, thank you," it seemed like a hundred times. I stroked her head. When she regained her composure I gave her the bad news - for her, not for me - about Nancy finally coming around. "Tomorrow may be our last day together, darling," I told her.

Alisha sat up straight, gave me a big smile despite the tears staining her cheeks, and said "Then I'm going to take the day off tomorrow - assuming that my boss," namely me, "lets me, and fuck your brains out."

Tuesday, Alisha was a sex fiend, fucking me in every position imaginable and with the coup de grace me ejaculating into her doggy style while a small vibrator was running in her ass. I begged off at noon in case Nancy had the signed post-nuptial agreement that night since she would be requiring some action, and I needed several hours to recover.

Tuesday night Nancy did hand me the post-nuptial agreement with a sheepish smile on her face. I moved back into the master bedroom. We made gentle love that night, and feverishly rutted the next morning.

I was surprised at how easily Nancy and I fell back into our previous life - the wonderful life before that fateful Monday. One reason was because she definitely became less headstrong, and no longer felt like she had to win every argument - in general she became more mellow. That, combined with my exceptional sexual relationship with Alisha while Nancy and me were at odds, allowed me to truly move past her indiscretions.