3 Families Vol. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex." His aunt coughed while she laughed.

"I know I have said it before but I want to thank you. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't have showed up the other day." She smiled at him as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"You're welcome." He shrugged.

"No I mean it sweetheart if you ever need or want anything all you need to do is ask." She smiled and took a swig of her beer, there was something in her voice, the way she had said it.

"Okay." Alex smiled at her and nodded.

"You and your dad still fighting?" She said taking another swig.

"We reached the cold war stage." Alex shrugged. They hadn't really made up but where acting civil towards each other. Neither of them wanted to admit they were wrong.

"Your dad was right I should have kicked Robert out months ago. I saw what he was becoming but I didn't do anything to stop it." Aunt Vicky said looking off into nothing.

"That is in the past now Aunt Vicky. When you meet him he was a good guy, hell dad even liked him and that is saying something. You will meet someone nice one day who will sweep you off your feet and you will forget all about him." Alex put his arm around her.

"Sweep me off my feet. That sounds nice I haven't been dancing in ages." Aunt Vicky smiled.

"Not what I meant but okay." Alex shrugged, stood up and walked over to the old stereo and turned it on and the volume down while he fiddled with the knob finding a station.

"What are you doing?" She laughed.

"May I have this dance my lady?" Alex walked back over and held out his hand.

"Do you even know how to dance?" She said taking his hand as and setting her beer down on the end table.

"Not really." Alex shrugged as he pulled her to her feet and put one hand on her shoulder.

"We will have to fix that then." She smiled and took his hand putting it on her waist just at the curve of her hips. They slowly began to slow dance around the living room as she relaxed leaned in and pressed against him, and laid her head on his shoulder. It felt so nice her body pressed up against him.

"In case the girls didn't tell you. Thanks for staying over tonight sweet heart I am sure the girls appreciate it, I know I feel safer when you're around." Aunt Vicky said softly as she rubbed his chest.

"Anytime you need me Aunt Vicky." He shrugged.

"Oh really." She turned and looked up at him with a grin.

"Sorry that sounded better in my head." He shook his head with a little laugh.

"This is nice." Aunt Vicky said as she laid her head back down on his. They danced for what seemed like forever as neither one said a word. Up until Alex tripped and fell back onto the couch taking his aunt with him as she landed on top of him.

"Oh shit." She laughed.

"You okay." Alex said as he smiled looking over to see it was his own large clod hoppers he had tripped over.

"Yeah." She smiled. "Alexander is that." He felt her brush up against his crotch.

"Sorry." Alexander blushed feeling a little embarrassed.

"I didn't say I minded." Vicky smiled and kissed him.

"Aunt Vicky." Alex said a little surprised.

"You did say anytime I need you." She said as she ran her fingers through his hair while she leaned down and nibbled at his ear. "I need you now, inside of me." She whispered softly.

"Unless you don't want to." Vicky grinned as she sat up a little and rubbed up against him.

"It's not that, it's just I... I am a virgin. I mean I have been with girls before but I have never..." The most sexual experience he had ever had other than a few hand jobs was his own sister sucking him off in a hotel room while his mom slept in the same bed.

"Is that all, I promise to be gentle since it is your first time." She teased as she rubbed back up against him.

"I am not saying I don't want to but you have been drinking Aunt Vicky I don't want to..." Alex said. His dick yelling at him to shut the hell up you idiot.

"Take advantage of me? I am not drunk Alex, just once I want to be with a good guy." She ran her fingers through his hair. "And I know after the other day I owe you everything, but just give me this sweetheart. Just one night."

"Okay." Alex nodded as they began to kiss again. They soon parted lips but his found her neck while hers began to nibble and lick at his ear. His hands explored her body.

"Can I eat your pussy?" Alex said a little reluctantly as he kissed at her neck not really sure how to approach something like this.

"What?" Vicky laughed slightly as she leaned back looked.

"It's just; I want you to enjoy it to also." Alex grinned feeling a little more confident.

"Do you know how?" Aunt Vicky smiled.

"I have seen a few movies but I never done it." Alex shrugged.

"We will have to fix that also." Aunt Vicky stood up and hiked up her skirt until her panties where on full display.

"Pull off my panties." She looked down on him; Alex went to reach out as she popped his hand away. "You got to use your mouth." She said with wickedly. Alex grinned as he leaned in and bit at her belly trying to get the panties between his teeth as she giggled lightly running her fingers through his hair playfully. "Maybe you should use your hands."

"I got this." Alex said through his teeth as he gently pulled her panties down. He felt her pussy hairs tickle his nose as he did. He could help but take a little whiff of her pussy as he passed her pussy. He got it almost down to her knees before they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them and walked and sat on the end of the couch and spread her legs showing him everything. It was as good as he could have imagined and then some. Her bright red trimmed pubes, her bright pink pussy lips. He leaned in and went to get closer as she put her foot to his chest.

"Take your time stud, us girls like a little foreplay before you just dive in. Kiss my ankle." She grinned looking over at the foot that was holding him back.

Alex grinned as he softly touched her leg and began to kiss her ankle as he held it lightly with his left hand. He felt a tinge of pain but right now he could have a knife in his back and not care as he glanced down at his goal, her lovely pink pussy. His lips moved over her strong calves as he raised her leg off his chest. His right hand softly caressed her thigh.

"Very Nice." She moaned lightly and closed her eyes.

Alex kissed the soft spot at the back knee as he grinned at her before moving down her thigh softly planting his lips along the insides of her thighs working his way to the tender spot where the thigh ended.

"You want to lick my clit here." She said touching herself on her little tender spot. "But you don't want to go right to it. You want to play around it a bit first."

"Like this." Alex grinned as he softly kissed one of her outer labia while he let his right hand softly caress her inner thigh. He was more than happy to take his time wanting this to last forever. Being so close to her damn pussy knowing he was going to get to fuck her made him so damn hard. He gave it a little rub pressing his erection into the cushion of the couch.

Alex next went to her pink pussy lips running his tongue up one side and then down the other and back again before he began to suck at one pulling at it with his mouth stretching it slightly till it slid from his lips and then did the same to the other.

"That's it Sweetie." She moaned softly as she ran her fingers through his hair. He ran his tongue up and down between her pussy lips teasing her vagina as he tasted her moistness between "Okay enough teasing." She said as she reached down and grabbed the back of his head guiding him to her clit. Alex began to lick at it softly running his tongue around it then up and down. He felt her short fingernails run through his scalp as she arched her back and let out a soft moan.

"Put your fingers inside me Alex." She begged. Alex gladly did as he slid two fingers into her wet pussy. Alex couldn't believe he was fingering his own aunt's juicy pink pussy as he licked and flicked his tongue at her clit. She was moaning and grunting softly as he polished her pink pearl with his tongue and fingered her.

"Fuck." She grunted under her breath and pushed his head back away from her pussy as she arched her back. Alex could feel her pussy tighten around his fingers as he slowly fingered her. She reached down and grabbed his collar and pulled him up to her as she kissed him deeply sliding her tongue into his mouth. He couldn't believe he was kissing her after he had just eaten her pussy. He felt his dick brush up against her pussy. She reached down and slid her hands into his boxers and grabbed his dick.

"Oh fuck." She said as she pushed him back slightly and looked down as she pulled his cock out still stroking him. "Damn boy." She grinned at him. Alex just shrugged and grinned in response.

"Now you know why I am a virgin." Alex joked.

"Let's see if we can't change that. Sit back." She grinned.

"I have a condom in my wallet." Alex said nervously as he sat up.

"We don't need one sweetheart, after the two girls I had that taken care of. And I am pretty sure you are safe being a virgin and all. But it's nice to know you will use protection later on." She grinned at him and climbed up on his lap as she softly rubbed her pussy playfully against his cock for a second. She slowly took his cock and pushed it into her pussy just riding his head at first.

"You got a nice fucking cock sweetheart." She said as she worked it all the way in stretching her pink fuck hole and began to ride him slowly. Alex grunted at the feeling of her pussy enveloping his manhood. It was better than he could have ever imagined. As she leaned her head back and grabbed the back of the couch Alex began to kiss her neck as he began to undo the buttons of her blouse and kiss at her chest working his way down. It didn't take him long to get to her bra and as he pulled the small cup away he was greeted by her long hard soft pink nipples. He swore he could almost poke his eye out on her still pert breast. He licked and sucked softly at her nipple as he reached around and grabbed her ass.

His aunt began to pick up speed as she rode him; he put one hand on her hip and closed his eyes enjoying the tight feel of her pussy around his cock, the sensation of his cock head stretching her pussy. It was like the best hand job and blowjob he had ever gotten at the same time. Alex could feel pressure building in his cock. Not yet damn it he told himself but to no avail. He grabbed her hips and grunted loudly forgetting for a second where he was. She covered his mouth with her hand and grinned as she began to ride him, slowly milking his cock. He thrust up into her as well enjoying each surge of his cock as he imagined his cock painting the inside of his aunt's pussy. When he lay back she removed her hand from his mouth.

"Sorry." Alex muttered.

"For what." She smiled running a hand through his hair.

"For not lasting that long." Alex blushed.

"It's your first time; I would have been insulted if you had. I mean look at all this." She glanced down at her own naked body. Alex felt a little better glad it had been with her. She climbed off of him letting his cock slide from her pussy as it plopped onto his leg still somewhat erect but slowly losing hardness.

"Besides I don't know how long I could take that monster." She joked as she climbed off and pulled her skirt down looking at his cock. He pulled his boxers back up and put his cock away. "I better be going to bed sweetheart." She leaned back over and kissed him again.

"Good night, Aunt Vicky. I love you." Alex said feeling a little foolish saying I love you after just having sex but he had told her I love you before so he wasn't sure how he really meant it or how she would take it.

"I love you to Sweetie." She said kissing him again.

Joanna

Joanna watched from the shadow of the hallway through the kitchen and into the living room. She had gotten up to check on Alex and see if mom had made it home yet. Alex was most certainly okay she thought as she saw Alex kissing at her mom's tits and grabbing her ass as her mom rode Alex. Jo felt a mix of emotions, she knew she should probably be shocked or angry but instead she was a little jealous of Alex. Fuck she wished she was the one grabbing her mom's ass and licking at her tits. She also felt a little relieved for both of them. Mom needed a good fucking after all the shit with Robert and Alex deserved one for sure after what he had done, hell Jo would have jumped his ass herself if she wasn't gay.

Jo loved him but he didn't know that she was a lesbian, hell she wasn't even sure until recently herself. Jo wondered if they would know if she had joined them. She gave her pussy a little rub at the thought. Not that she wanted to have sex with Alex but him and her double teaming her mom, made her a little wet. Jo had to cover her own mouth trying not to laugh when Alex blew his load and her mom had to muffle him. Jo used it as a distraction to sneak back to her room thinking about her best friend and her mom on the couch, mom riding her own nephew.

She couldn't let Alex know she knew; she didn't want anything to change between them. Maybe he wouldn't try so hard now with her. He deserved to be happy and knew it wouldn't be with her because as much as she loved him she didn't love him like that. She knew she should tell him that she was gay but was so afraid that things would change between them.

Hell the scariest thing the other day hadn't been Robert coming at her with the knife. She wasn't scared of him hurting her; it was Alex lying on the floor passed out and Jo not knowing what to do; thank goodness for Izzy. Jo thought it was funny. In a fight she had no fear but when it came to actually talking to other people and showing her emotions she was scared half the time to let her guard down. Alex got her because he was just as much of a smart ass. She had made Izzy promise not to tell Alex that she had cried while he laid there in her arms holding the towel on his arm, while Izzy called the paramedics and told her what to do.

Joanna Summer 1999

"Hello" Jo said as she reached over and answered her phone, cursing under her breath wondering who was calling. She was enjoying a very good dream which had just been cut short.

"Please tell me you're not still in bed." Jo heard her mom say. Her mom was very loving but stern sometimes. Then again she had been both mom and dad to them. Being both caregiver and disciplinary.

"No." Jo rolled onto her back and rubbed her face.

"You know you shouldn't lie to your mom." She heard mom say. "When you get up please water my plants." That woman loved her damn plants, Jo never understood why. Of course if she really loved them she wouldn't have asked Jo to take care of them. Jo had whatever the opposite of a green thumb was and couldn't even grow a weed without it dying.

"Can do." Jo smiled. "How are grandma and grandpa?"

"They're good, they asked about you." Mom said.

"Tell them I said hey." Jo shrugged and yawned. She loved them but they were a little judgmental having very old fashioned values. Jo probably wasn't their most favorite grandchild right now after just coming out, and she didn't want any lectures.

"I will sweet heart." She heard her mom smile if one could actually hear that; it was in her mom's tone. Mom had been very supportive of her since she had come out of the closet, telling about some of her own past; her falling for an older man and a biker at that, stripping to try and provide for her. Mom was no saint in her words and told Jo, she least of all had no right to judge Jo for following her heart. Her mom had even admitted to having feelings for a woman once when she was much younger. "Well I will let you go, don't forget to water the plants and lock up if you go anywhere."

"I will, love you." Jo smiled.

"Love you to." Mom replied. "And get out of bed."

"Bye mom." Jo said as she stretched and shook her head. Well she was up now she thought, Jo thought about the very erotic dream she was having but couldn't remember any of it but could fill the moistness between her legs. She had the house to herself so she had a chance to masturbate. She thought about the stack of VHS tapes Alex had given her from his dad's old porn stash. She had only had a chance to check out a few.

Jo grabbed her keys and went over to the closet to the old green army chest of dad's which she had kept to store shit in, and fiddled with the lock which was a little rusty because of its age. She would need a new one she thought but never remembered to get one because of how little she actually went in here. She never got much alone time to actually enjoy the tapes and everything else was all keep sakes, the newer stuff on top was all from graduation. One day she'll need to go through it all she thought, maybe when she wanted to look back at her life, but for now Jo was focused on her future. She picked through the tapes having drawn a few hearts with a marker on the ones she had watched and liked and had tossed the others. She decided to check out a few she hadn't seen yet and grabbed them from the bottom of the pile. She frowned at one in the pile which she noticed the sticker was coming off, but noticed something else as well, another sticker underneath. She decided to pull it off and found an old hand written label.

"VS / ES 1980" Jo read. Now Jo was curious, when she read it she thought maybe it was an old football game or something but why would Uncle Frank cover it with a porn label. The only thing she could think of was he had recorded over it later. Maybe it was him and Aunt Liz getting it on. It was at least worth a look. Jo grabbed the tape and her vibrator and headed for the living room before popping it in and hitting rewind. She made sure the front door was still locked and made herself comfortable on the couch. She heard the tape stop and she grabbed the remote and hit play. The tape was a little static filled at first as old as it was and the camera was a little shaky when it came into focus. She saw Aunt Liz sitting on the bed as a smile crossed Jo lips seeing her Aunt sitting there very pregnant. If the date was right it had to be with Alex.

A second later Jo's mom came into the scene; her swollen belly confirmed the date. Jo knew she was seeing her mom pregnant with her. She joined Aunt Liz on the bed and began to make out, Jo's jaw dropped.

Spring 1980

Victoria sat on her brother and sister in law Elizabeth's bed as she went through the pile of baby clothes that were scattered about the bed. They were all stuff that her little niece Allison Nicole had out grown. She felt her belly as the baby kicked, and she shushed the little one who had hell of a kick and would no doubt have long legs like her mom.

"I knew I had more somewhere." Liz said as she came in dropping a box on the bed and rubbing her own pregnant belly as she sat down. With the amount of clothes Liz had saved Vicky wouldn't have to buy anything until the baby was almost two.

"You sure you don't need this stuff." Vicky smiled at her sister in law.

"No, I had kept it just in case but it looks like this time Frank is going to get his little boy." She smiled. Vicky was so grateful for Liz who unlike mom and dad and her Brother Frank had been very supportive. Frank at least tried in his own way and let her stay with them to finish her senior year and as long after as she needed afterwards. Liz was the one who had made her feel at home. They had spent countless hours talking babies. Vicky didn't really have the first clue about being a mother, and was scared as hell she was going to mess it up and didn't see how Liz made it look so easy.

"Pity I kind of liked the name Alexandria." Vicky teased though she was looking forward to meeting her little nephew. Both her and Liz where putting bets on who would pop first though Vicky looked like she would win. Vicky hadn't really put on much baby weight so she was all belly.