3 In Hong Kong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers

I became aware of a hand bunched in my hair, pulling at me head. The pressure on my ears relaxed and I could hear again.

"...she's waiting."

I sat back, feeling drunk and dizzy. The aroma of aroused woman suffused me and invaded my consciousness.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Go shower with her. I bet she'll blow you."

I would have taken her suggestion but all my weight was on my forearms balanced on her strong thighs. So I couldn't jump. Instead I came up with an excuse.

"I think she wants to undress me." I said. "With your help. The Chinese like doing things together."

"Uh huh." Anna grunted.

I returned to my previous position, probing deep into her slick pussy. Her hips punched up at me, slamming her pussy against my face. Anna was making some sounds but I couldn't hear anything distinct. I wriggled my face around, forcing her legs apart with my shoulder until I could get a hand on each knee. I pushed her open and kissed her pussy, searching for her clit.

"Oh fucking god!" Anna groaned. "Do that some more!"

At that moment it registered that the shower was off. I heard the door open. Shit. I was busted.

"What you doing?"

I sat back. Anna moaned. I turned to look at Ting.

"I kissing her little sister." I responded using Ting's English.

Ting glowered at me, loosened her towel and let it drop from her body. My god but she was gorgeous. She didn't have Anna's Indy car curves but she did have a woman's body with straight lines that made the slight arch of her hips profound and the rippling leanness of her tummy ever so sexy. She stomped over the bed and sat down beside Anna.

"You kiss Ting's little sister too." She said, her voice sharp and demanding.

Usually such a tone would put me off from a woman but I was sitting there with Anna's nectar on my nose and so I didn't see any reason take umbrage. I grunted. I felt rather than saw Anna lift her torso up and plant her elbows under her. I glanced up and saw only the ridgeline of her tits with the penumbra of her blonde hair behind them. It was a weird picture. I shuffled to the side. It was like going out into the tropical heat from the arctic air conditioned air of a western office building. Where Anna was all lush curves and plush, full arcs, Ting was straight, hard lines.

Ting's pussy was a wild tangle of wiry black hair. I pushed her legs wide. The inertia of Anna's legs far exceeded Ting's. She lifted her left leg and looped it over Anna's bare knee. She opened wide. I zeroed in on her pussy but kissed up her right thigh, indented and lean. I wasn't clear of my target so needed to reconnoiter. I kissed along the wild edges of her bush and then ventured down into it. I found one edge of her pussy. I followed that little yellow road down and found her furrow. She bubbled with the same enthusiasm that I'd found in Anna. I tried to lick up and down her pussy and got a mouthful of her wiry hair.

I retreated, fishing detached strands out of my mouth but then returned to the scene, determined to open her up. I licked and licked, suddenly heedless of the matte of hair tickling my nose. I found her alley way and thrust into her. Her hips lurched under me. Her legs snapped closed but this time I'd gotten my arms under her thighs so I could hook my hands inside her legs and pry them apart. I kissed and sucked and licked at her pussy. Her hips bumped against me. The tension on her legs reversed and rather than making like a bear trap that threatened to squish my head, they sprang outward. With the danger of having my head pinched off gone, I moved my hands under her ass, made easier by the bouncing of it on the edge of the bed. Her ass was apple small and I could have balanced her easily in one hand. Instead, I took careful hold of each of her ass cheeks and held onto her wile I probed her pussy.

Since my ears weren't muffled, I heard her crying out very distinctly. Her knees pressed wide and her pussy bobbed under my tongue. Quite the challenge.

"Fuck me. Oh please, put it in me!" She cried.

I was crying from chafing my cock against my tight jeans. I hesitated, tempted to dive back into her weeping pussy but instead I stood. I was fumbling with my belt when Anna spoke into the frantic silence.

"Hey, no way. You have to let us undress you. Then its shower for you."

"What will you two do while I'm gone?" I asked. God, I just said what came to my mind but realized too late I might should have kept my mouth shut. The two women looked at each other and laughed.

"None of your business." Anna said.

"Yeah, Mister, not you business." Ting echoed. "You stand there, let us undress you."

They both got up, a naked Amazon and a naked Chinese, contrasts in every way except their hands were both trembling. They took turns unfastening buttons till my shirt was open. My wife-beater appeared. It was wringing wet. Each woman pushed their side of my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms. Anna took it and hung it on a hook by the mirror. I had a brief flash of her naked body in the mirror.

"She very beautiful." Ting whispered.

"Yes, yes she is." I whispered back.

"You make sex with her. I watch." Ting said, her voice leaving the whisper behind.

Anna turned around.

"What?" She asked, her body unabashedly displayed before us. Her golden body glowed and despite the tropical humidity, her hair was turning from black to ringlets of gold very rapidly.

She smiled and came over to me and pulled the undershirt up and off my body. I expected her to make some comment about it being all sweaty but instead, she pressed it to her face and inhaled.

"You smell like man." She growled.

Ting watched this and when Anna made to toss the shirt away, she snatched and mimicked what Anna did, inhaling deeply. She lowered it and looked at me with her serious black eyes.

"You smell like man." She echoed.

Anna caught my eye and she smiled slightly.

"You do the pants, Ting." Anna whispered.

Good luck with that, I thought. They needed a winch to get them loose from my hard cock. I was in luck, they were two wenches.

Ting had no trouble with the belt, the button, or the zipper. She lowered it, the vibration ran softly along the hard shaft of my cock. I thought I'd jump out of my skin. The woman fought my jeans down and then one leg at a time removed them, leaving me in just socks and briefs. Ting took off my socks. She sat back.

"You. His bird is for you." Ting said, her voice getting higher with each syllable.

Anna sat down on the bed and pulled me closer. She hooked her fingers inside the waistband of my briefs and pulled them out and down, over the head and arch of my hard cock. It was canted to the side to fit nicely but it wasn't nice. The redhead appeared and then the veined and strained shaft.

"Cock." Ting said as it came fully into view.

"Yeah. Cock. All for us." Anna breathed. She looked up at me. "Buster, we're going to wear you down to a nub." Then she slapped me hard on the thigh. "Go shower." My briefs were only part way down. I stepped back and skimmed them down and off. I stood up, my pointer bobbing gently in the stillness. I backed away from the two nude women. I really wanted to stay and see what happened next.

I confess, I had visions of numerals or just face plants or even tit kissing and the like but when I arrived from the shower, all clean and fresh, Ting had moved to the chair again, peering from behind her now bare knees and Anna lay on the bed.

Before I could inquire about the next activity, Ting sat up.

"You make love to her." She said, pointing at Anna.

Anna turned her head and sensing my sudden shyness, smiled.

"Yeah, make love to Anna." Her voice sounded mocking but I took her seriously.

She lay in the middle of the bed. Her legs slightly parted, her breasts standing tall on her chest. She was not a round woman but she wasn't angular by any means either. She was curved, formed from the model of a perfect woman but made more profound by her height. Anna was about as tall as me. Of course lying down we were about the same height. I moved to the bed. She looked up at me. When I hesitated, she nodded. She put a hand on my bare thigh. The jolt that went through me brought tears to my eyes. I groaned. Suddenly I worried that I might come the moment I touched her. I shrugged mentally. If that happened and we had to wait, well, what ever would we do in the meantime? If the cock takes a powder, you have to be creative about filling the time until you can fill in the pussy. If I came so fast, so what? I was confident there was more where that came from.

I put a knee on the bed. Anna watched me through heavy, lidded eyes. She'd left her eyeshadow on, a blend of purple and pink that appeared when she blinked her gray eyes. I got to my hands and knees over her and stepped carefully between her legs. Anna widened them, pushing them apart to accommodate my arrival. We still had only barely touched, since I got out of the shower, I mean. I had an idea.

I looked back at Ting.

"You want to touch her tits?" I asked. I was just teasing but Ting took it as a legitimate invitation. She was up and out of the chair fast as a snake's tongue. She knelt alongside us, staring at Anna's tits.

I leaned over Anna's naked body and stared down at the blonde woman.

"I am going to kiss you and then we'll both kiss your tits." I whispered.

"Oh sweet Jesus." But she said it the Spanish way, haysus.

I grunted, lowered my mouth towards her lips. She lifted her head and met me as I descended. We collided into a immediately hot kiss. Her lips swelled and opened. Her tongue touched my lips and I opened my mouth. I felt her twitch suddenly. I opened my eyes and twisted to my right so I could see down under me. Ting had a small hand on Anna's large breast. Anna groaned into my mouth. I released the kiss.

"Never, never felt that before. Kissing while someone else touches my boobs." Anna panted, her breath chopped up the words as she spoke.

I moved to her side and lay down beside her, leaving one leg draped over hers, as if to reserve my place between her naked legs. I got to my elbows and leaned over her towering tit. I licked the aureole. She jerked a little. I kissed around the crown of her breasts, sucking gently on the tight, smooth skin. I pulled back. Ting stared at us from her vantage point on the edge of the bed. Her hand was gone from Anna's tit.

"Kiss it." I said softly. "Lick it. Kiss it. Like this." I leaned forward and pulled at Anna's tit with my lips. Anna hissed a little. I felt Ting's presence and opened my eyes. I moved to the outside curve of Anna's tit and kissed it hard, while watching Ting lick her way around the enormous breast in front of her face. Her eyes were wide, fixed but fuzzy behind her wet bangs and the fall of her long black hair. It fell like spilled ink on Anna's belly and side. I moved to Anna's breast and straightened, crouching over her thigh. I felt Ting and then her face rubbed against mine, cheek to cheek.

"Oh Christopher's gonads!" Anna groaned. "Oh god, that, that feels so good. I can feel you both breathing on my skin. Your breath feels like fire on me, hot and damp. I want to feel you inside me. Inside me, please!" Her voice ratcheted up into a strained peal of pleading.

Ting backed away immediately. She spoke to me but her eyes remained fixed on Anna's breast. I balanced on the knee between Anna's legs and reeled in the other one. I peered down her body to her bare pussy.

"She shaved." Ting whispered. "She bare. I am bushy." She giggled, nervously.

I didn't bother to respond. I touched my cock to Anna's thigh. She lifted her leg to look down her body at me. Ting sat on her heels, her chin right on the edge of the bed so her eyes were about even with the end of my cock as I pushed it into Anna's plush and pulsing body. The pleasure of entering her rushed at me, like a wild crowd seeing their super star appear out of a stage door. Her lush lips clutched at my cock. Her body was smooth and silky slick so I slid deep into her immediately. Down, down into her depths I pressed my cock. I felt the ripple of excitement well up in her so where her hips bunched and punched up at me, I was expecting it. I held firm and she jammed herself onto my cock from below. Then I followed her inevitable retreat and pinned her heavily to the bed.

"Oh great god!" I growled. "My god, my god that's so good!"

I love the feel of a woman's ass in my hands while I fuck her. That requires you to "stand" on your forearms, or lay fully on her chest and that means she can't breath to good, so I stand on my arms. It makes my arms tense and soon they tire but I get to hold tight onto her ass and pull it apart when I ram into her. I pulled her up onto my cock even as I thrust down into her. The feeling of her pussy enveloping my cock nearly undid me. I felt the orgasm feint in my direction. I released my suspension over Anna's spread and open body. I dropped into her the last couple inches, bumping her pubic bone with mine. We were connected. She held still, hissing and gasping with the rippling pleasure bubbling up around me out of the naked blonde woman.

I tightened my hands on her ass. Anna grunted. I lifted out of her clasping pussy, replete with separation anxiety. I relented and gave into her addiction like a good co-dependent and rammed my cock back into her. Anna sighed like she'd been holding her breath; perhaps she had been. Her arms extended over her head so she was open and helpless, receiving me by completely abandoning any semblance of control. I appreciated the vote of confidence. I pushed her down with my weight. She wisely exhaled as I settled onto her abdomen and stomach. I turned my head and found her lips close by. I wriggled up a little, losing my balance but managed to kiss her as I lay down on her tits. They puddled between us, firm splashes of erotic joy nuzzled against me. The delight exploded in me. I realized I was coming and pull back too late. I thought I'd lose her then so shoved deep into her again. She grunted. I rooted my cock in her body and held it there as the luscious spasms overwhelmed me. I saw lights and felt a thousand fingers touching me up and down my body. My climax erupted with a series of slight but profound rabbit jerks that accompanied my cum spewing into Anna's body.

She groaned.

I lay over her, panting. She lifted her head and kissed my neck.

"Heavy." She groaned. I shifted and drooped to the right, transferring my weight to my shoulder planted beside her. Like an avalanche seen from a distance I eased off and out of her and out from between her splayed, open legs.

"I hope there's more where that came from." Anna muttered.

"I'm a virgin. Sue me." I growled back.

"You virgin?" Ting asked, her voice full of surprise.

"No. He's no virgin." Anna muttered.

"How can you tell."

"I knows his way into a woman and what to do when he gets there." Anna answered.

I tried to swell with pride but instead rolled onto my back and closed my eyes. I felt Anna sit up and climb over me. I wanted to open my eyes and watch her body pass over me like a cloud over a burnt forest but I was too tired to move my eyelids.

"What you doing? Where you go?" Ting asked, her voice worried with expectation.

"It's your turn. We need to wind his little chew toy up again so we can play with it." Anna's said, her voice replete with amusement, laughing at herself I suspected. It is easy to be delighted with one's own cleverness.

I relaxed, unaccountably feeling that my responsibility was passed away and all I needed to do was bask in the afterglow.

Cold water dripped on my thigh. I jerked awake, startled as much at finding I'd dozed as from the cold shock of the water drop.

I felt a hand lift my limp cock and Anna washed it with a cloth. It was warm not cold so the expected shock was soothing instead. I felt my cock and then my whole body begin to respond to this woman.

"Scoot over a little, hon." Anna drawled at me. I opened my eyes and looked at her. She pushed at my shoulder and hip with her two hands. I obeyed, scooting to the center of the bed.

"Here, watch this." Anna husked. I felt her hot breath on my belly as she moved down my body. She clutched my hardening cock in one hand. When she arrived for my cock, she lined up and kissed the head peeking out over her clinched handhold on my shaft. She kissed it then her soft lips settled around it and she sucked at the end. She must have felt the sudden stiffening in my cock. With her lips clutching the head of my cock, she released her hand out of the way. She pushed her mouth down onto my cock, filling up with it until I felt the cockhead bumping against the entrance to her throat. She inhaled, pulling air around my cock so it felt wintry and sharp. Her lips sealed and she pulled up off my cock. Her full lips rippled over the zinging skin of my cock stretched tight by its aroused response to her. She slurped around the head as she departed.

I opened my eyes, casting around for what scared her away. My cock throbbed. I decided it was scared and needed a place to hide. Anna apparently sensed my impending panic and suggested a refuge.

"Your turn, Ting." Anna said, her voice serious and low.

I opened my eyes as Ting crawled onto me. She sat on my thighs, peering down at my hard cock. She reached out and took delicate hold of it. Just the feel of her hand on my cock could have sent me into orbit all by itself but with Anna hunched next to me, the feeling was magnified a dozen times. A huge shiver rippled through me. Meanwhile, while I was having this "two women at the same time" moment, Ting gripped my cock, bent it vertical and touched it to the entrance to her body. She groaned as she settled down onto me. I felt her stringent thighs, tight as she levered herself down onto my spike. Her pussy kissed the head of my cock and then gulped it in. She slid down, caught, rose and descended again all in quick succession. She repeated this several more times, taking me further and further inside her body until her little ass rested on my thighs. Her legs clasped me, gripping my legs and holding them tightly closed. I realized that my hands were knotted in the bedspread. I consciously relaxed. The feeling of her body fully penetrated by my cock roared in my ears. Ting leaned over me and lifted her ass.

A loud squelch filled the otherwise silent room. I don't think I was breathing at all and Anna was panting shallowly like she was practicing hyperventilating. Ting planted her open hands on my chest and lowered her pussy back down the length of my cock, just like she was trying to drive me fucking mad. She groaned from deep inside her. I swear I heard her spine rattling. Up and down, up and down, her ass rose and fell with a steady motion. Her voice tried to get past her teeth but seemed to clink off them, gritted as they were. She panted around the pleasure. Each withdrawal seemed more and more labored as her body tightened around my cock, clutching at it with greater tension. My hands had been under my own ass, don't ask me why. I'd moved them there when I relaxed but didn't know it, not really. I pulled them loose.

My hands moved up to grip Ting's ass. She groaned. Her head bowed over me and her black hair swept across me like desert rains, lonely little clouds surrounded by rippling heat. Her ass bobbed up and down and for a minute or so, I let my hands ride along, just pacing her motion. I finally determined to engage her. I gripped her ass with both hands and pulled her down hard as she began her planned descent. At the same time, though I arched under her, ramming my cock up into her body. Ting screamed. Her body bucked, would have been more radical but I had a firm hold of her ass. Her open hands clinched into fists, taking off some of my skin in the process. I wore the scars with pride.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,194 Followers