3 Is a Magic Number Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls have a serious argument.
4.6k words
4.62
85.2k
119

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,546 Followers

All Characters 18+

*****

I lay awake that night thinking about how we had almost got caught. The three of us were going at it for the second time. I was fucking Julia, while Katie sat on her face. Everything was going great until my sister's cell phone rang. It was my mom, and she wanted to know what we wanted on our pizzas. My parents had cut their visit short, and were coming home after picking up our dinner. If it wasn't for my mom's thoughtfulness, we would have been caught red handed in the living room. I was picturing my own dismemberment at the hands of my father when the door knob to my room turned.

In walked my sister Katie... wearing nothing but a pink belt around her trim little waist.

"Hey, Jack." she whispered. "Are you awake?" It was a ridiculous question, seeing as my head was raised up, and I was staring at her wide eyed.

"What the fuck are you doing, Kay? What if mom and dad had seen you like that?"

"You worry too much. They went to sleep two hours ago. You know that they never come out once they go into their room." Technically, she was right. My parents had their own private bathroom, unlike our shared one, and my dad kept a pitcher of water in there for him to drink during the night. Still, the uneasy feeling didn't completely go away. The close call that we had earlier was still fresh in my mind. Luckily my parents hadn't noticed that we had turned the couch cushions over, because if they would have investigated, they would have found the cushions drenched in my sister's cum. We had immediately opened a window, and set a scented candle to burning. By the time that my parents had pulled up to the house with our pizza, the telltale scent of our sexual escapades had dissipated.

"What do we have under here?" she said with a smile. She gripped my sheet, and ripped it away from my body. "Boxer-briefs, big bro?" She giggled.

"Well not everyone goes to sleep wearing only a pink belt, Kay." She fingered the pink belt that rested loosely against her alabaster skin.

"This isn't for sleeping silly, it's for gripping." I must have looked puzzled, because she elaborated after an exasperated sigh at my ignorance. "I want you to fuck me doggy style, and this belt will help you get a little extra leverage." The vision of me slamming my cock into my sister's fuck hole from behind flashed through my mind, and my cock started to rapidly rise.

"Katie, if we're going to do this, you have to be quiet. I don't want to get caught." She totally ignored what I said, crawled up into my bed on all fours, and stuck her ass out toward me.

"Most men wouldn't be talking right now, they'd be fucking me. Don't you want this?" She rubbed her hand first over her incredible ass, and then over her pussy. It was obvious to me that she was already very excited, since her gentle rub spread her wetness over one of her perfect ass cheeks. My eyes roamed over this red headed goddess. Her skin was pale and freckled. Her breasts, ass, and hips were amply curved, and flawless. My dick was rock hard, when she began wiggling her ass invitingly. Sister or not, she was the most beautiful woman that I had ever seen.

She rested her face against the bed, so that she could use both hands to spread her ass cheeks. She arched her back, exposing her dripping wet snatch to me. I required no further encouragement. My boxers hit the floor in record time.

I knew what she needed. She wanted to be fucked as hard as I could manage. My sister liked a little pain, and while I wasn't overly experienced in rough sex, I was a quick study. I positioned myself behind my erotically posed sibling, and grabbed her by the pink belt that she wore. I aligned myself with the entrance to her slick tunnel, and used the belt to slam her roughly against me, impaling her on my cock in one swift stroke.

The almost instantaneous filling of her tight little pussy with my thick prick made her scream into my mattress. Luckily, my parent's bedroom is at the other end of the house, so her muffled cry probably wouldn't be heard by them. I bottomed out inside her violently with over three inches of man meat sticking out of her passion fruit. I hit bottom inside her so hard that the tip of my cock went numb. It was like I had hit the funny bone in my dick. This hard fucking was strictly for her pleasure, and so as long as I didn't go limp, my numbness didn't matter. As soon as my cock crashed into the back of her cooter, I pulled out entirely, and pushed forward even harder than before, while simultaneously pulling her by her belt. The resulting crash of our genitalia seemed to push all the breath from her body, because instead of another small scream, there was just the sound of her ample ass smacking up against the top of my thighs as I filled her up completely.

Her speechlessness was explained the next time that I thrust forward. Her pussy was clamped as tight as a vice, and only granted admission to a couple of my inches. Pain radiated in my groin from the place where my cock bent almost in half. Her back arched wildly, as her cum squirted out around my trapped shaft and soaked my sheets. I thought that I might go limp from the pain, but it didn't happen. I continued to stuff her muff as best as I could during her orgasm, because I knew that continued pumping would only increase her pleasure. It was a long, hard orgasm; and when it stopped I paused outside her to give us both a break.

"God, Jack. You make me feel like such a filthy slut." I didn't exactly know how to respond to this.

"I'm sorry Katie. I didn't mean to..."

"Don't be silly, big bro." She interrupted me with a chuckle. "I just meant that you make me want to be extra slutty just for you." She peeked around at me; her eyes were riveted to mine. "You know that I'd do anything for you, baby." She paused, and her eyes sparkled extra bright in the moonlight that steamed in through my window. "Do you want to fuck my ass?" She smiled, and wiggled her ass teasingly. "C'mon Jack. Shove it up your sister's tight little tail pipe."

"I don't know, Katie. We need lube and everything. I don't want to hurt you." I saw the disappointment on her face.

"We could go slow, sweetie. You know, until I'm comfortable. Besides Jack, I like a little pain, remember?" Believe me; I remembered our first sexual encounter, where I brutally took her. At least, that's the way that I had felt at the time. She did genuinely enjoy it, just like she liked the rough treatment that I had just given her. I had never done anal with anyone but Julia, but I imagined that it would take forever to get a cock as thick as mine inside my sister for the first time, at least without doing great bodily harm to her cute little asshole.

"Why don't we just do some more of this, Kay? I think that we need to wait until we have more privacy to do the butt." I made my best imitation of her pouty face. "I promise that we'll do it soon, sis. I just want to make sure that you enjoy it. Didn't you like the doggy style?"

"Of course, Jack. I just thought that you might like to try something a little different. I don't want you to get bored with me." That statement made me laugh out loud.

"Katie, I don't think that I'll ever get bored with you."

"But you've already fucked Julia in the ass." Now I saw what the problem was. It was all about Katie feeling like she had to compete with her best friend.

"Katie, come up here." I sat down, and patted the bed beside me. She scooted up wordlessly, only pausing long enough to grimace at the gigantic wet spot that she had made on my freshly laundered sheets.

"I'm sorry about that." I waved her apology away. I lay down, and pulled her in close, so she could put her head on my shoulder.

"Understand the words that are coming out of my mouth," I said in a cheesy Chris Tucker from "Rush Hour" impersonation. "I like Julia, she's fun, sexy, and she's cool. But you..." I paused, and poked her in the chest for emphasis. "I way more than just like you. If I never had sex with Julia again, I'd be sad, but I would live. But you... I don't think that I could make it without you."

She turned over, and hugged me fiercely to her. I heard her sniff a couple of times, and felt the wet splashes of freshly shed tears on my neck. Women. I never knew how to handle a crying woman. I ran my hand comfortingly over her soft red hair. It smelled like strawberries. I would remember that scent, and this night for the rest of my life.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is... that I love you Katie. I don't think that I would ever want things to go back to the way that they were." There, I had said the thing that had been on my mind all day. She just hugged me for what seemed like an eternity, as I waited for her response. Finally, she looked up at me.

"What did you say?" Her eyes glistened with unshed tears.

"I said... understand the words that are coming out..."

"Not that part, asshole."

"I said that I love you, Katie. I think that I will always love you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me." She looked at me, as if she was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth or not.

"What changed, Jack? Earlier you said that you didn't love me."

"That wasn't what I said at all. I said that I wasn't sure if I loved you. I've thought about it all day, and now I am sure. I tried to imagine what life would be like without you as a lover, and I just couldn't picture it. So I thought that I would tell you how I feel." For a second I thought that I had made a mistake by telling her my feelings, because her eyes blazed like they do when she is royally pissed off.

Her mouth clamped onto mine with a desperation that I had never thought that I would see in my sibling. She grasped the back of my head as I fought for breath against the crushing force of her soft lips. Slowly, the kiss became softer, deeper, and less frantic. Her tongue slid tentatively into my mouth, gently probing. I sucked it eagerly, and probed her mouth with my own. It was a lot like the kiss that we shared earlier in the day, when I told her that I was interested in exploring a relationship with her. We kissed for an eternity, and only broke our lip lock to catch our breath.

"I love you too, Jack." My sister managed to spit out, in between gasping for breath. "God, I want you so bad. Will you cum for me again?" That was like asking a one legged hobo if he knew how to hop around. Of course I would cum for her again, especially after the way that I was so rudely interrupted in the middle of sex by my parents earlier in the day. I didn't bother to answer; I just rolled over on top of her, and assumed the missionary position.

"Mmm. I like it when you take charge, baby." I slid my joystick all the way into her cockpit. It was still tight, but it was also highly lubricated. I stopped when I reached the bottom, without bumping her cervix. It was time for me to feel good, not numb.

I started sliding in and out of her tight little love nest slowly, enjoying the delicious way that it gripped my fuck stick. Instinctively, she began to milk my shaft by rhythmically flexing her pussy muscles in time with my motions. It made me cum fast and hard earlier, and she seemed determined to make this a repeat performance. Her fingers ran through my short brown hair as she rubbed my head. I doubted that she could know it, but touching me that way drove me insane with lust.

"Cum for me, baby. Cum for me, Jack." She urged me on towards orgasm. "Oh, god, baby. Give it to me!" I knew that I only had maybe a minute until my cock would explode inside her like a pipe bomb.

I grasped her around the neck with my right hand, not hard enough to choke, but tight enough that she should get a thrill out of the rough handling. I was correct in my assumption, because as soon as I squeezed her throat, I felt a tremor run through her pussy, and a passionate cry escaped her full lips. She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in when I entered her; and squeezing me with her cunt muscles as I exited. I had thought about cumming on her smooth, flat belly, but her leg lock around me left me no choice in where I could shoot my load. After another minute, her vaginal squeezing turned to spasming as she came again. The tightness of her fuck hole, plus the way she looked and sounded when she came put me over the edge. I buried my face in her hair to keep from screaming as my cock bucked repeatedly, buttering my sister's love muffin. It felt like I buried a huge load inside her, and I was once again thankful for the foresight of Julia to bring the morning after pill. Katie would definitely need to take it soon, if she hadn't already.

After my orgasm was over, I collapsed in a heap on top of my sister, gasping for breath. After a bit I regained my senses, and realized that I was squashing her tiny body beneath me, and I rolled off her to one side. I reveled in the afterglow of our lovemaking, because that's what it was. I was with the woman that I loved.

"Wow." she said simply.

"Yeah." It was a lame reply, but I couldn't do any better at the time.

"Do you know that I think about you all the time when I masturbate?" When she said this, her lips turned up in a devilish grin. "Because when I do, I cum harder. Most of the time I actually cum harder than I would during sex with my other boyfriends." She giggled at her own frankness.

"I thought that Julia said that you never had an orgasm with Donnie."

"Well, it is true that he never actually gave me an orgasm, but I would bring myself off when I was with him." She giggled. "Sometimes I used to fantasize that I was with you. It usually would make me cum really hard. It was so naughty."

"Do you think that the naughtiness of it all is the reason that it is so good between us? I mean, Amy never made me cum nearly as hard as you do." She frowned momentarily at the mention of my ex's name. I knew that there was no love lost between them, and I now had a whole new outlook on the reason that Katie hated her so much: pure unadulterated jealousy.

"I hated that skank. She wasn't good enough for you." Her frown turned into a smile as she realized that Amy would never be able to come between us again, either as siblings, or lovers. "But to answer your question, I think that the taboo aspect probably does add a little to the excitement; but I really think that the reason that it is so good between us is because it's US. I mean, who knows you better than me? We've always been close. Now, we're just... closer." Her explanation, while simplistic on the surface, actually was brilliant in its own way. She smiled an even bigger grin at my agreement with her. "I think that it's so good between us because we are meant to be together, siblings or not."

I cuddled up to her, and buried my face in her fiery hair. I fell asleep, spooning with my sister, while the scent of strawberries danced in my dreams.

***

I awoke early the next morning to the sound of angry voices coming from the girl's room, next door. The girls didn't argue often, but when they did, it was usually an epic blowout.

"...retarded fucking cunt. I should kick your ass for this." This voice sounded like it belonged to my sister. I wonder what she could be so mad about this early in the morning. I never even felt her get out of bed. The girl was like a ninja.

"It's not my fault that you are a stupid bitch. I never told you that. You just assumed, and you know what happens when you assume, don't you?" This voice belonged to Julia.

"I'm about to assume an ass whooping on you..."

"Girls! Stop fighting! What's going on?" That was my mom. They must have been fighting even before I woke up in order to get my mother down to this end of the house so quickly. One of the reasons that were able to get away with having sex is because of my parents' lackadaisical parenting style. They leave us alone, unless we are about to kill each other. I guess that mom was up early, and decided to find out what all the commotion was about. Sex could sound an awful lot like an argument, so I made a mental note to try and be a little bit quieter in the mornings.

I heard some non-committal muttering from the girls; apparently they didn't want to tell my mom what they were fighting about. I hope that it wasn't over me. You can never tell what girls will argue about though. Girls are very strange.

"I don't want to hear any more of this arguing, girls. I don't want the rest of our vacation spoiled over your petty disagreements. Understood?"

"Yes, Mom."

"Yes, Aunt Lucy."

The door closed, and I heard her footsteps go past my room. There was absolute silence next door. I wondered whether the girls were arguing in whispers, or if they were just being quiet. Hopefully it would all blow over in an hour or two.

That would not prove to be the case. The girls gave each other the silent treatment for the entire day, only communicating with each other with a series of dirty looks, and icy stares. We didn't get any alone time that day, much to my disappointment. My parents piled us all in the car for a trip to the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum. It would have ordinarily been interesting to me, but I was distracted because both the girls seemed to be giving me the cold shoulder. I expected them to be out of sorts with each other, but I didn't think that I had done anything to either of them.

I asked Katie what I did to make her mad at me, and she replied that she wasn't angry at me, and that I should just drop the subject. I took the hint, and left them both alone for the remainder of the day. Dinner was a tense affair, with only my mother attempting to initiate any sort of conversation. As soon as I was able, I fled to the solace of my room. With all the unpleasantness of that day, I was tempted to lock the door. I decided that maybe one of the girls would like to talk, or maybe do something a little more sexually exciting. I figured that Katie might at least come in for her nightly back rub. I fell asleep waiting for her.

I woke up with a tickle in my nose. It was my sister; the ninja's, hair. The clock read 2 a.m. She had crawled into bed with me and cuddled up, but she wasn't asleep. I could plainly see that her eyes were open.

"Hey," I said lamely. Her eyes focused on my face. She was crying. "Katie, what's wrong? Why are you crying, sweetie?"

"Because I'm a fucking idiot, that's why." I waited for her to continue, but instead of talking to me, she rolled over, putting her back toward me. I crossed the three inches that her movement had placed between us, and spooned against her.

"You are not an idiot, Kay. Is it because of the fight that you had with Julia this morning?" There was a very long pause before she replied. I had almost given up on her answering me.

"You are going to hate me." She whispered this in a voice so low that I could barely hear it.

"I could never hate you, Katie. Even if you killed me, I would still love you." Her previous comment was a whisper, but her answer this time was inaudible. I took my face out of her strawberry scented hair, and placed my lips close to her ear. "Whatever it is, we can work it out. What is it that has you so upset?" She took a deep breath, and then exhaled; like she was getting ready to bungee jump, or cliff dive and she needed to psych herself up.

"There was no morning after pill, Jack." Whatever I had expected her to say, that wasn't it. I was speechless for a few moments. It took a good thirty seconds for the repercussions of this seven word sentence to sink in. She tensed in my embrace, almost as if she expected me to hit her. I had no thoughts of doing this; in fact I had very few thoughts at all. I had no anger, no pain; I just had one simple question.

"Why?"

"Julia had said that she had the morning after pill, so there was nothing for her to worry about. What she failed to explain to me was that the doctors only give you one dose at a time. She told me that she took it the morning after you two had sex for the first time; so she's safe... and I'm not; because there was no pill for me to take." Just the effort of the explanation left her shaking in my arms. My arms tightened around my sister to try to reassure her.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,546 Followers
12