312B

Story Info
Amazing what was going on over there.
3.6k words
4.15
29.9k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

{I have been writing some shorts, those are just recollections, memories of things that have happened to me in my fairly long life.

I am happily married now to my Physician wife Debra, things that went on when I was young don't happen to me much any more.

Not to say that Debra doesn't keep life interesting, she sure does do that.

It's just that now I am at the stage of my life where cute young girls smile... and hold the doors open for.. me.}

+++

Home from the service, I did my stint in the war of my day. Things were not good on the home front, part of that was my own fault of course.

Leaving an oversexed barely 20 year old wife home alone is never a good thing, telling her that "IF" anything happened I would understand was another less than good idea.

We both understood perfectly what I was talking about, sex, of course.

The outcome was obvious. My wife took my words to heart.

In short order after arriving back home, I found myself single.

+++

What to do with my life? At that point in my young life, my skills were farming, I grew up doing that. Pitching hay bales and shoveling manure is not a foundation for a career.

That life is a few years of borderline starvation, then a year or two of good times as prices go up, in short order right back to a daily struggle.

A short stint running a paper bag machine in a mill did little to improve my resume.

The navy taught me close to nothing, sure, there were opportunities had I stayed in, potential for education, but two holes in me and a left arm that worked poorly was not exactly an asset.

They didn't want me any more.

Yep, there was that government check, hell, I still get that to this day, best described as a rather inadequate source of money for food back then. Better now, of course.

I decided to go to college, become a Doctor, a Lawyer, perhaps a business executive?

Yeah, sure. Even at the rate things cost back then, and government resources, I would need two jobs and find myself seriously in debt.

My bank account was.. well, I didn't have one.

I remember looking at the list of possible careers, nothing popped up until I spotted an ad in a local paper.

"Massage therapy. Work when you want to." Now I liked the sound of that, and the idea of making maybe $10-$12 an hour instead of $2.17 like I had in my good union job sounded great!

Plus getting to rub naked female bodies? What is there not to like about that?

I enrolled in a place called the Oregon School, it was and still is located South of Portland. I also later attended East-West school of massage, that's another story I will write someday.

75 hours, get the license, go to work. In today's world it's 2500 hours last time I checked, back then it was all much simpler. In truth, no one really paid any attention to the massage therapy profession back then, well, until we got a female Governor and a female city of Portland Mayor. Suddenly, all of the massage parlors were shut down. If you ever saw the good mayor, you would think she hadn't had any sex since circa 1930, and by golly no one else was going to get any, either! My time was a bit before that, I admit my plans were to have some fun and make a few bucks, too.

{Having just been in Portland a few weeks ago, I noticed the "adult" places everywhere, they still do just like they used to back then, just now they pretend not to. But the actual massage profession is legitimate and heavily regulated. The cops are all far too busy with people shooting at each other, drugs, homeless, robbery and muggings to worry very much about someone getting a happy ending. In bars, girls dance stark naked, just like I saw in Vietnam. Hell, people ride around on bikes naked, and post that on YouTube.}

They say Portland is weird.

Yes. The place is.

Anyway.

+++

I found a place to stay while I took the massage course, it was downtown just off 8th avenue. I could hop over to Union avenue, head South and be there in no time. Those apartment buildings were old back then, and since I was just up there a few weeks ago, by golly some of them are still there.

I was fixed up, a few months of classes, 3 days a week most of the time, a cheap place to live, and I would come out all trained and ready to make some cash.

My room was a 3rd floor walkup, apartment 312A.

+++

I was unloading the last box, there wasn't a lot to move, everything I owned in the world fit inside my 1966 Chevy Nova. I was just getting settled when I glanced out the window. Being on the 3rd floor, directly across from me and no more than 10 feet away was another apartment building.

A woman walked by, she glanced out the window, spotting me. She smiled, waved, then stepped over and closed her drapes. I thought nothing of it. Several days went by, I got home one evening from the job I found pumping gas in my spare time, the drapes were open and the lights were on. I spotted that as soon as I walked in, I didn't switch on my own light since I got a glimpse of her just as I shut my door. OK, probably naughty of me but I could see right I there and I do have that voyeuristic streak. I stood and watched, nobody, nothing for several minutes. Just as I was about to give up and go fry some potatoes for dinner, the woman walked back by.

All she had on was her bra and panties!

I reached over and grabbed the wooden chair I had, sat down in front of my own window. She was busy moving back and forth, like she had no idea I was there. After perhaps 15 minutes of that, as I was just getting up, she stepped in front of the window, her back to me, and unclipped her bra. All I could see was her back, then she moved out of sight. After another 10 minutes or so of nothing, I gave up and went to turn on my own lights.

I peeled some spuds, fried them up golden brown, sat down to eat. Glancing over, I saw the curtains across the way were drawn again, then I realized I had left the chair sitting there in front of the window where I had sat in the dark watching her.

Of course, if I could see into her room, she could see into mine. I went and moved the chair, as I did, I saw her curtains part as she peered out, then she quickly closed them again.

My face turned red, even though I had no idea at all who this young woman was. I had been caught, clearly perving on her.

+++

Several days went by, I saw her twice, both times outside as she was coming and going. I just smiled and nodded, saying nothing.

By then I had discovered the hamburger stand that was three blocks over, they had hamburgers with French fries, pretty darn good ones too, for just $0.69. Probably not the best diet but food is food when you are hungry, and I was mostly broke all of the time.

One day I walked down there between rainstorms, if you have ever been to Oregon you know what I mean. There she stood, in line, waiting for her own burger and fries.

"Oh, hello." She said, smiling.

"Hi." Was my clever response.

"Getting a burger, huh?" She reached for the sack they handed out the little window. I was next, they cook those up as fast as they can, so I got my own sack and was perhaps a block behind her as I headed home.

Just then, it began to rain, I took off running, there was a bus stop on the corner where I could wait out the rain squall. I got there, there the woman sat, next to a rather grizzled looking old man with huge whiskers.

One glance at his clothing and his shopping cart and I knew he was one of the no end of homeless people we had even back then. He was eyeing the woman's sack of food, that was clear.

Clearly he was hungry because he kept looking, I was concerned he might grab and run, things like that happened in that area. East side 8th avenue downtown was not exactly the high rent district.

"Hey, want some fries?" I told the man, to distract him. His eyes lit up, so I handed the small package of them to him. He wolfed those down, then got up as the brief rain squall was easing.

"Thanks, buddy!" He left, pushing his cart full of belongings.

"That was nice of you." The woman said.

"It looked like he was about to try and grab your sack of food." I told her.

"Oh. Really? OK, well, thank you." She got up to leave.

"I'm Julie." She told me, looking at me closely.

"Danny." I answered.

"Well, bye now." She replied, and was gone.

I went home, thinking at least now I had a name. Up close, she really was on the pretty side, not what anyone would call a raving beauty, more of what I would say was normal. Nice looking would be the words.

It all began that same night. I came out of my bathroom, glanced over, Julie's curtains were wide open. There was now a chair sitting in the middle of her room, facing my window.

That just looked odd, as I stood there, she walked in and sat in the chair.

I waved, she waved back. Then, she reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. She slipped that back off of her shoulders, sat there for a moment in just a plain white bra.

I was wondering what the hell, when she reached behind and unclipped the bra, dropped it on the floor. She was not looking my way, of course she had to know I was there. I moved closer to my window, from the angle I could see her lower body to her knees.

Julie's bare breasts were not huge, but they were nice and firm looking, I was of course instantly erect. I reached down and adjusted myself, she glanced up at that instant and saw that. A grin crossed her face, then she looked away as she lifted and displayed both breasts.

This was amazing, this young woman was deliberately exposing her breasts to me. Of course I had seen bare breasts before, but never in any situation like this. In the military, I saw the little women as we called them strip nude on stage, but this? It was completely different somehow, and crazily erotic.

Julie stood up, stepped to the window. One hand reached down and tripped the catch on her slacks, she smiled at me, then reached out and closed the drapes.

I must have stood there for half an hour, she didn't come back.

Finally, I went into my bathroom and jacked off, the vision of Julie displaying her bare breasts to me like that burned into my mind.

+++

I saw Julie again a few days later, she was sitting on the block wall by the park, tossing bits of bread to a flock of Pigeons. There must have been 50 of them surrounding her, they scattered as I approached.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"Sure, if you like." She didn't really even look at me. We sat and watched the birds, it was fun the way they would actually hop right on us if we didn't make any sudden moves.

Finally, Julie got up to leave.

"See you tonight?" She asked me with a grin.

"Uhh.. sure.. yes!" I answered.

I wasn't sure, did she mean...? I do know I hurried home after class.

+++

The curtains were wide open again, but no one was there. I did see the wooden chair sitting there, plus it looked different over there, brighter. It took me a minute until I realized she had moved a floor lamp over to the side of the window, that was when it hit me it was exactly like the one I had in my room. In fact, her room, at least what I could see, appeared to be a reverse carbon copy of my room.

But no one was there, so I went to my tiny fridge and grabbed a soda. Just as I walked back, she came into view. Not looking my way, she stepped over and sat down in the chair, facing me. Her hair looked damp, and she had a robe on. She produced a small bottle of something, which I took to be lotion of some kind, began to spread it on her face.

As I stood there, she opened the throat of her robe, began to spread lotion on her chest between her breasts. The way she was doing that was driving me nuts, she was moving very slowly, sensuously, not looking my way at all.

She stood up, for a moment I thought she was going to leave, or close the drapes, but she glanced my way and smiled slightly, then slipped the robe back off her shoulders. She was completely naked now, I saw the dark mass of pubic hair between her legs for just a moment, then she sat back down.

Once again, she lifted and displayed her breasts, first one, then the other, then both at once. The way she was doing that, slowly, deliberately, had me so hard that that I was hurting. I had to adjust myself in my trousers, she glanced my way as I did that and smiled that same sly smile.

Just as I was about to undo my pants and whip it out to jack off right in front of her, she stood up. Again I had a clear view of her naked body, then she reached out and closed the curtains.

+++

The next day, before I headed for class, I walked over to the front of her building. It was identical to mine, just reversed. The same security door, if it could be called that. I realized that if my room was 312A, hers was probably 312B.

What she was doing was hotter than hell, she was deliberately putting on a show, letting me see her naked titties, making an effort to show them off as she rubbed them and moved them around. She had even let me see her pubic hair, of course that was thick enough that I had not been able to see her pussy, but still. It was about all I could think of all day in class.

Our classes at this point were mostly sitting and listening as the instructor, an on the chunky side woman named Gina demonstrated different strokes, telling us what muscles were named and what they did. The students in the class were all still at the bashful point, Gina would pick someone to be on the table and so far they were beneath a sheet and still had underwear on.

My mind was on Julie, the woman in 312B. That even got noticed as a couple of times Gina asked me a question or two, and I probably sounded distracted.

The first classes Gina always used some of the more mature women as models for the classes, she was careful with the drapes of course. Then one day she asked me to be the model on the table. I went behind the curtain and stripped down to my briefs, came out with the big robe she used and got on the table as she held up a sheet for modesty.

That experience is strange if you have never done it, here is a classroom full of men and women and suddenly I was almost naked on the table. My first real massage, even if it was partial as Gina was talking about how male bodies were more muscular and required a firmer approach.

I got an erection, of course I did. And that was obvious as hell, I heard a couple of gasps and giggles from the class. Then Gina told them that male reactions were perfectly normal and to think nothing of that, just continue the massage. I tried to will the thing to go down but visions of Julie and what she was doing across from me kept popping into my head. I think Gina's close to magic hands didn't help either.

Finally that was over, I did get some sidelong glances from a couple of women in the class and some smirks from a couple of the guys. A bit embarrassed, instead of sticking around for the usual half hour of visiting with everyone after class, I went straight home.

+++

The minute I walked in my door, I knew it was going to be show night again, the curtains across the way were open. It was still light out, so harder to see of course. But I knew in just a few minutes the Sun would go down, so I heated up some cans of Chili and ate.

Right on schedule, Julie appeared.

She was sitting there in her chair as I stepped back into the living room section. Once again, she didn't look my way, just sat there. I sat down in my own chair and waited.

She began again, doing almost exactly the same thing she did the time before, lifting and displaying her bare breasts. It was like a strip tease, except she began in just a robe, and was sitting in the chair the whole time.

I was hard as a rock, so when she opened the lower portion of her robe, I tripped my belt, slid my pants and briefs down. Julie looked up, realized, her eyes got wide and she jumped up and closed the curtains.

I sat there confused, it was like she wanted to show off to me, but when I did it back, she got offended. I pulled my lower clothing back up, got up. Just then my buzzer went off, someone downstairs wanted in.

I used the button on the intercom, asked who was there since I had no one at all that I knew that might be coming over.

"It's Julie, let me in, please." I heard her voice. I pushed the button, she was at my door in less than a minute. She had on slacks and a white blouse. How she got dressed and over there so fast I don't know.

"Hi." I said when I opened the door.

She didn't answer, just slipped by me into my room.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Can we? You know, up close?" She asked.

"I.. uhhh.. sure. Where would you like to...?"

"I will get on the bed, you sit on the chair. Just don't try and touch me, OK?"

"OK." I sat down on the chair, she hopped up on my bed, sat there cross legged.

"Go ahead, do it."

"Do what?"

"Like you were doing before. I want to watch."

I knew what she meant so once again I dropped my lower clothing, taking them clear off this time.

"The shirt, too. I want you completely naked."

I peeled off my shirt.

"That's pretty, I never saw one that still had the skin on it."

I reached down and pulled my foreskin back.

"Oh, wow." She said, leaning forward.

The situation was so crazily erotic that I sat there and began to masturbate for her, as she just sat and stared.

"Oh, wow!" She exclaimed again as I ejaculated. Then we sat and just looked at each other.

"Your turn." I said finally.

"You won't touch me?"

"No, I won't."

With that, she slid her lower clothing off, spread her legs wide. I was now staring at her, and again I began to erect. I watched as her fingers reached down, opened her lower lips, held herself that way, totally exposed. She kept glancing down at me, then finally she convulsed into her own climax.

That was the most erotic act I had ever witnessed at that stage of my life. Her not removing her upper clothing seemed to add to it.

Quickly she got up, began to tug on her slacks, I did the same.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked her lamely.

"No, thank you. I have to go." She started for the door. Just as she opened it, she turned back to me with a grin.

"I couldn't have stopped you, you know. And, I probably wouldn't have." she told me with a laugh, then she was gone.

+++

Every day after that I checked, her curtains remained closed. I expected her to come over, maybe even.. want sex. Then after a bit over a week, I couldn't stand it, so I went over there one evening, pushed her room button.

"Hello?" It was a male voice. That was a surprise.

"Is.. uhhh.. Julie there?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Julie."

"Oh, you must mean the girl that lived here before? She moved out, I heard she was going to Colorado." He told me.

I left, went back to my room. Sadly, I never saw her again.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers