32A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you guess?" She giggled and continued, "But don't you worry. She would be so pleased knowing that I have finally hooked up with a boyfriend and she needn't worry about her daughter being a tomboy or worse, a lesbian."

"Jasmine, I was sort of worried that you might not like me, as a boyfriend I mean. You're taller than me." The confession had been at the back of my mind for some time and was the very reason why I held back all these years from telling her how I truly felt about her.

"How can you be so daft? Why do you think I was so anxious to find out what type of girls you fancy? I really like you, 'cos you're so sweet!" She kissed me and said, "Well, now that's incentive for you to take up sports, right? Say, I shall give you another year. If your situation doesn't improve, then I shall look for another boyfriend."

I stared at her but of course she was just kidding me.

I walked her home and gave her our first goodbye kiss but there was no messing about on her doorsteps. I must have waved like an idiot until she finally clicked the door shut behind her.

At school, we dropped our pretences in front the others and we were inseparable. I took her advice seriously and joined the basketball team while Jasmine became my personal cheerleader.

As soon as we both reached the age of consent, we made love. It was a first time for the both of us and we were so nervous. Despite obvious obstacles, we made it an enjoyable success. As it was kind of very personal, I don't think Jasmine would want me to share it with readers here.

I recalled asking her if it hurt.

"Yes, exquisitely!" She replied with a shy grin, her eyes misted.

Then one day, Jasmine dropped me a bomb. No, I didn't give her a baby if that was what you silly buggers were thinking, as we had been very careful. It was just that she said she went on the pill.

"Are you sure that you are getting the right stuff?" I was suddenly very concerned.

"Yes, mum took me to the family doctor who gave me a prescription."

"You WHAT?"

"What's the matter, Steven?"

"You told mum about us?"

"Why not? She's my mum and I was glad that I told her..."

I didn't know why but I was furious and worried at the same time.

"What if she..."

"Come on. Don't be such a baby, Steven. Mum's really cool about it and she wants to meet you."

"No way!"

That Friday, I went with Jasmine to see her mum Iris. She was really nice and didn't make it awkward for us. She said that I was welcome to visit anytime. Jasmine told me later that right after I left, Iris told her that I was always welcome, provided that we don't lock ourselves in Jasmine's bedroom for funny business.

"Was she mad at me, Jasmine?"

"No, I think she really likes you."

To cut a long story short, Jasmine and I stayed together after graduation and went to separate universities.

Now, as I keep tossing and turning in bed thinking back over the years, I just can't believe how lucky I am to have met Jasmine. Well, in another six hours, we are going to get married at her church. My mum flew back from the States for the occasion and many of our old school friends will be there.

Bless us!