3rd Chromosome: Alpha Omega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor went off like geyser. A fountain of cum shot out of her member, nearly hitting vaulted ceiling, before it returned to earth. The duo were drenched by Taylor's jizz rainfall, yet neither cared as more and more spunk came down on them. Her cock kept firing shot after shot of spunk until her balls were completely drained, at least for the next hour. One last spurt escaped the slit, drooling down the side and pooling between Ariel's tits.

Taylor's eyes fluttered open. Her brain slowly restarting much like a computer. That really was heaven. She thought. The 4C had countless orgasms before and after her ascension, yet it was hard to match what she had just experienced. Her entire body was a glow; flushed with color and tingling like she just had a massage. Her breathing started to return to normal.

Taylor pulled up her hand to wipe away the cum on her face, yet paused. Her hand, both in fact, were filled with torn up sheet. She stared dumbly at it til Ariel saddled up next to her.

"Allow me." Ariel proceeded to give Taylor a tongue bath; licking up all the cum on her face til not a drop remained.

"Please, let me." Taylor returned the gesture with gusto; licking the cum of Ariel's face, smiling as she did. "You can stay."

***

Taylor woke up again to the smell of sex tainting her room. It was a constant scent that lingered, but this was more prevalent...more recent. Once again her hand was knuckles deep in her snatch. This has got to stop. Iggy mentioned that there was a place in Australia that did genetic modification. Should she do it? Taylor wiped off her hand with her sheets and sat upright. Taylor sighed, her decision was made. She reached her phone and after a brief search she dialed a number.

***

And we're done once again. I know this is sort of an odd story, but I like it. So my question to you the reader is: Does Taylor do it? Or Does she call Iggy? Any thoughts, comments and feedback are welcome.

12