3rd Chromosome: Someone to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly had a line of thought in her head. Unfortunately, it was pressed to the back as she rode the tsunami of pleasure she was receiving. Jang's vice like cunt fit her like a glove; even now as she sprayed out her balls' entire contents into the poor girl. However, if she could think at all it would be along the lines of: There was something different about a sexual orgasm. Everything is touched at once, her dick being squeezed and hugged. So much better than her hands.

It felt like Molly was cumming forever. Her voice had gone hoarse as her dick continued to unload. I might just pass out. It felt like everything was being shot out of her into her unfortunate companion. After nearly 30 seconds of continuous cumming, her dick finally reached its' limit. The orgasm died bringing Molly back to reality.

One feeble burst and she was spent. I had fucking sex! The redhead wanted to shout to the world. Instead she collapsed in exhaustion; her body covered in sweat and riding waves of post orgasmic joy Never had an orgasm felt this good. Intrinsically she knew it was identical to countless others, yet this one felt special. Molly looked over at her partner.

Jang's belly bulged considerably from all of Molly's cum. It looked like she was just starting to show a pregnancy. Jang rubbed it happily. "So full."

"Let me get out." Molly moved to extract herself but Jang put a hand on her.

"No. Stay in. I want to keep feeling it." Jang shifted as she came next to Molly. The redhead's soft cock still snuggled firmly in her sex. Molly's soft member was large enough that Jang could move around and not risk it popping out.

Molly sighed contentedly. Finally, I got fucking laid. Her partner cozied up on the couch, a huge grin plastered on her face. "Well?"

"Awesome."

"Good." Jang rested her head on Molly's shoulder. "I'm looking forward to doing this again...and again...and again."

Semen continued to escape past the pussy plug that was Molly's soft cock. It leaked out, dripping on the floor as the pair cuddled, not that either of them cared. The redhead wrapped an arm around Jang. "So you said there's more of you?"

***

And we're done again. Now, announcement time: There are 4 more 3C stories in the works for now. Afterwards we'll be going back to Drug Trials. Once again, thank you everyone for comments and feedback. I really do appreciate that. Grobnar

12