4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers

Claire threw her head back as she came. Her pussy muscles was convulsing.

Aidan felt Claire's tight pussy alternately squeezing and releasing his hard shaft and it pushed him over the edge. He grabbed her slender shoulders and then violently slammed up into her, once, twice, over and over, each time shooting his potent seed into her unprotected and fertile womb.

"So gooooooooooooooood," Claire whimpered as he was riding her through her orgasm. She felt his ejaculation splattering her walls, it felt so nasty to trying to be impregnated in her own house with her husband in his office.

After some time Aidan leaned in and sucked on her full tit leaving a hickey. Then he pulled out of her. His shaft was covered with their combined juices. His sperm oozed out of her pussy. He must have cum a lot inside her.

He was happy as he put on his clothes. Claire was still laying naked on the counter top. With a swagger he walked over to her, kissed her and said, "That was just so hot babe. Now I'll leave you with your husband. Maybe you should get dressed."

Claire sat up and kissed her lover, then she got down from the counter and started to dress. With a smile she blew her lover a kiss as he walked out the backdoor.

---

One Sunday Grace Powell was taken aback. She was sitting in church with her husband Russell, her son Kevin and daughter Kim, when Aidan walked in and sat down on a pew to the right of them. The stunning redhead's green eyes showed her troubled emotion.

Grace sat through the service with great difficulty. She couldn't keep her eyes off of Aidan, who sat alone on a pew looking really handsome. She started contemplate her affair with Aidan. He was just suck a powerful young man. Over 6 feet of broad shoulders, sculpted massive chest, washboard abs and the tightest butt she's ever held in her hands. She could feel a shiver run down her spine as she thought about the last time he made love to her. He was so potent and he fucked like a stallion. She had to admit to herself that she come to like how he almost forceful made love to her.

Not that she minded at all. That was part of the excitement. Along with the taboo of him being her surrogate son, she loved the way he took charge. Commanded her and saw into her deepest fantasies. It made her wet just thinking of it.

She had come along with her family to church but now she was almost entirely fantasizing about Aidan. She looked over at her husband Russell. They had been married a long time, and things were pretty good in the marriage. She and her husband enjoyed what she thought was a good but passionless life.

She liked Russell and she would also have assured people that she loved him. That was until Aidan seduced her. She had never experienced such pleasure before; such hot, unbridled lust. She squirmed in the pew again. Feeling this way about Aidan was bad enough, but sitting here in church with her family getting aroused about it all was even worse. And it all just seemed to excite her more and more. The service ended and everyone started out of the church. Grace excused herself from her family and went to the side of the church to lean behind a large column and gather herself together before facing the rest of the congregation.

Grace had on a satin black wrap dress that was cut at the front so that the neckline fell and showed the tops of her luscious breasts. Even in this tasteful dress her breasts were pushed together to create an sensational cleavage. It was obvious that she was wearing no bra as well. The dress hung just below her knees, showing her slim and shapely calves. She wore a cross pendant in gold. Her beautiful red hair glowed and smelled like strawberries, hanging down over her breasts.

Aidan had noticed his lover walking away from her family. He loved her looks. She stood 5'6'' in her high-heels. Her long wavy red hair was styled perfect, framing her beautiful face. On her slender frame her breasts looked full and round. They were only 34C, but they were delicious. Discreetly he strolled after her.

As Grace leaned against the column taking deep steadying breaths and commanding her hormones to behave, she felt a presence come to stand in front of her.

"Grace," Aidan whispered, "You look all flushed."

Grace opened her eyes and there stood her lover. His hands stole around the waist of her black satin wrap dress. His fingers played with the tie at the side. Her breathing increased and her knees grew week.

"Aidan, what are you doing in church?" She asked huskily. "You never attend."

Grace could feel the heat of his large hands branding her through the material of her dress - his thumbs rubbing the underside of her full round tits.

"You're looking awfully sexy Mrs P. I can't stop thinking about you. And it has been days since we have been together. And I can't make you pregnant if we don't meet. Are you thinking about it too, lover?" He breathed the words against her slender neck.

"Aidan, please stop. We can't do this, not here. Someone will see. This is not right, Aidan." Grace tried to stop her powerful lover, but his lips on her neck made it difficult for her to speak.

"You know you want this Grace. Can you remember the last time when I took you from behind? You were so wet for me and you begged me to fuck your pussy." He growled as he nipped her ear.

Grace's knees would have given out if he hadn't been pressing his hard body against hers and holding her up against the column.

"Aidan we... we... we are in a... a... a church. Don't say those things." Grace stuttered.

"But we did fuck each other. In the eyes of God we did them, so why not say it. You wanted it. You even yelled out his name." Aidan could feel his married lover was giving in to his advances. He kissed her full on the mouth and not surprisingly she kissed him back, tongues battling, bodies rubbing.

His hand came up between her legs, lifting the hem of her satin dress as he caressed up the inside of her thigh. Her wrap dress parted allowing him better access, and he felt the lace on her panties. He laughed "You're so wet darling."

"Shhhhh, someone will hear us." Grace whispered, feeling hot and panicked.

"No one is here, we're all alone. Everyone is outside." Aidan said this as he bent to one knee. He parted Grace's dress and groaned at the way it framed the black panties.

He continued rubbing her mound through her panties. "Grace, you were a very bad wife in church to day, what were you thinking about that made you so wet? Was it this?" He asked as his mouth blew warm breath right through her panties onto her sensitive clit.

Grace hissed breath through her sparkling white teeth as she grabbed his head, meaning to push him away but pulling him closer instead. He sucked her through the material of her silk panties and relished the taste and scent of her.

Aidan knew, they hadn't a lot of time so he stood up abruptly and kissed her forcefully, rubbing his hard cock against her wet pussy. He lifted one of her legs up against the outside of his thigh and ran his hand up to the delicate flesh of her upper thigh. His other hand titillated her nipple through her dress. He felt it harden and beg for more. They were both panting and devouring each other's mouths.

"I could take you right here. Right here in church, with your family just outside. I could pull your panties to the side and slide my cock right inside that hot, ripe pussy and impregnate you." Aidan groaned the words against her mouth.

"I can't believe we are doing this but I need your cock inside me. Oh God, I need it now." Grace said as she ground her pussy against his hard thick shaft. She knew it was so wrong, they were in her church but she wanted him so much.

With a groan Aidan moved his hands down to Grace's black thong and ripped it away. Freeing his cock from his pants, he lifted his married lover up against the column and with a hard shove; he speared his long hard pole deep inside her tight wet pussy.

The fiery redhead shrieked and grabbed hold of her young lover. He made her do things; things she'd never ever done before. Gone were her worries about her family and being in a church, now she was only concern about seeking release from her pent up emotions.

Aidan powerfucked into Grace's sopping wet cunt. He knew they didn't have a lot of time, so he gave it to her with long hard strokes, all the while looking deeply into her green eyes until he could see the passion building and building inside of her. Her passion-filled eyes dilated and she locked her slender legs around him.

The sound of the large church door closing echoed through the church, along with voices.

They both froze, breathing heavily, staring into each other's eyes. Aidan impaled Grace on his thick shaft and stopped moving. They listened to her husband Russell say to the priest, "I can't find Grace and I thought she was being held up inside the church."

"Let's look around and check the side parking lot, maybe she's out there." The priest said.

The couple heard the footsteps come closer, their hearts pounding, pounding. Grace could feel the blood throbbing in Aidan's cock deep inside her pussy.

The footsteps stopped at close proximity to the column and Russell said, "Well I don't think she's in the church." Then with a laugh he said. "She'll probably appear in a moment. What did you think of last night's game."

As the two men started to talk baseball a few yards from the couple, Aidan slowly started to move his cock in and out of Grace's pussy.

Grace shook her head "no" but didn't dare to make a move or say anything as she was afraid they would be discovered.

All the while the two men talked baseball Aidan fucked Russell's wife in close proximity of him. He leaned in and kissed her then leaned back again continue fucking her.

Looking desperate into Aidan's eyes Grace felt her orgasm building and building. Her eyes dilated and she was afraid that her husband would hear her moan, when she climaxed.

Aidan whispered barely audible, "Let go Grace, give over to me. That's it, feel how good it is, how hot you are. Feel how hard you made me, my cock is about to explode deep inside of you. I'm going to make you pregnant. Take your release." He commanded as he sucked on the side of her neck where it joined her shoulder. His head came back up as he watched her intently.

That did it, Grace lost control, throwing her head back as she came, but never losing eye contact with him. Biting her lip so not to make much noise, she made a mewling sound as her release was completed.

Aidan couldn't hold back any longer and with a shudder he emptied himself deep into his married lover.

"Did you hear something?" Russell asked the old priest.

"Not a thing, my friend. But let's find your lovely wife," The priest said.

Grace body shuddered with relief as she heard the footsteps turned and headed across the church away from them. Her legs slid down Aidan's hip and both her feet were once again on the ground.

Aidan smiled wickedly at her as he embraced her, leaning against the column.

After some time Grace pushed Aidan away from her. She couldn't believe what they had done. He made her so hot, she couldn't think about what was sensible. "I can't believe we just did that. I cheated on my husband in a church."

Aidan pulled her up against him and kissed her hard. "It's not cheating when he can't fulfil your needs." He turned around and picked up her torn panties. "Better get rid of them. We can't have someone find a ripped thong in church.

Grace blushed at this.

He grinned and continued, "I also love it, when you go without. I love it even more if I know our essences are joined in your hot body and my swimmers are on the hunt for your eggs."

"Stop it," Grace whispered and felt flustered, because she also loved feeling his sperm inside of her. The only problem was, she would be leaking for the rest of the day if she didn't took care of it. She swayed and grabbed the edge of a pew.

Aidan just smiled, then turned and headed out of the church, whistling all the way.

Grace watched him go, thinking of the things he made her do, and want to do. And, also, looking forward to the next time. She also walked out the church, found her family and told them she had had to take a phone call. They drove home and spend a relaxing Sunday together. Grace had not cleaned up as she hoped Aidan's swimmers found their target...

hetup
hetup
2,858 Followers
12