420'd Accidental Bi Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ... uh ... I'm not sure ..." I said, but he hadn't been asking permission a moment ago, just announcing a fact. I realized if I wanted him to stop, I'd have to do way more than sound reluctant. Jamie began pushing hard, stretching my hole open, and I braced for it to hurt. And then his cockhead was inside, and it burned a bit, but not too bad, he'd opened me up with his finger, prepping me for this moment. He looked into my eyes, his pupils wide open with lust.

I could have said no then and stopped him. Instead, I clenched my assring around the bottom of his helmet, then released and slightly pushed my hips up, giving my assent.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass-pussy hard."

"Uh, yes ..."

"Say please. Say you want it."

"Please. Fuck my ass."

Jamie leaned into it, increasing the pressure on my burning hole. His shaft slid steadily into my ass until he hit bottom, his eyes never leaving mine. He began fucking me, slowly at first, then pumping hard like he'd promised.

It felt surreal that I was on my back with my legs spread wide, taking dick thrusts deep inside my body. How did this happen? But it felt so good, his hardness and hot flesh in my butt. His cock was bumping my prostate making my head explode, the high from the weed was peaking. The wave of post orgasm sleepiness was kicking in hard, so I half-closed my eyes and gave my body to Jamie, let him take me while I was riding the edge of a dreamlike state, thrusting back.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum now."

I whispered back, "Cum in me baby."

He started making animal grunting noises, and pulled out. He came so hard on the first spurt that it flew up and splashed on my face. The second spurt had less momentum and hit my chest. Then he frantically shoved his cock back inside me and kept cumming. It felt weird being on the receiving end of those grunts instead of making them. I suppose I should have felt humiliated or violated by him cumming on my face, but it felt good to give my body to him to use for his pleasure.

Jamie finished cumming and lay on top of me, breathing hard, his chest heaving, the cum on my belly blending with our sweat, all sticky together and not minding it a bit, the leather couch behind me damp with my sweat too. Jamie wiped most of the cumshot off my face with a finger, and held it out to me. I licked and sucked the cum off, giving his finger a slow blowjob while enjoying the salty taste of his jism.

Jamie's eyes drooped with fatigue, and he relaxed on top of me, his body heavy. I took his weight and allowing him to succumb to the post-orgasm sleepies as I started to come out of mine. I felt his biceps and triceps, tensed as he took enough of his weight there so he didn't crush me. I kissed his neck to thank him for being so considerate despite his fatigue. I tried to remember what else he'd said he wanted to do to me in that first email, and wondered whether I'd be willing to do whatever he needed to make it hot for him, next time ... if there was a next time ... I wasn't going to worry about that. Everything was all right in this intimate moment, no future and no past, just an eternal now. I closed my eyes and started drifting a bit, feeling his heart pounding against my sticky cumshot covered chest.

12