4731J-3 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Beverly...!" Deanna moaned, her pelvis twitching.

"I don't think that would be appropriate, Wes," his mother told him.

"Mmmp! Oh, Beverly, th- uhhh-hhh!"

The doctor's finger had returned to the Councillor's vagina, lightly glancing the Betazoid's clitoris.

"Was that sensitive?" Crusher almost sleazed, returning her finger to Deanna's excited clitoris for a most unethical playtime.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, Beverly, of fuck!"

Wesley couldn't believe what he was seeing. His own mother was abusing her professional position as a means to sexually assault Councillor Troi. Sure the councillor was enjoying it, but the situation niggled at him just as some earlier thought had. At the moment, however, he was much more interested in watching the depravity before him, though he wanted badly to interact as well.

"Uuuuhhh! Uhh, fuuuck, Beverlyyyyy!"

Licking her lips, Crusher set her medical tricorder on the log in favour of fingers, slowly inserting two of them up inside her moaning colleague.

"Uhh! Uhh, Beverly... fuck, yes! Fuck, yes, finger my fuckin' pussy, bay-byyy!"

"Does this hurt?" Crusher asked with a smirk.

"Fu- uuhh, nooo!"

Crusher continued to probe with her fingers, finding Deanna's twitching and shuddering pelvis entrancing. Her pussy, moist before, was now practically running with a thick lubrication, enough to service almost any size cock, Crusher noted. She wondered if Deanna had always oozed like this, removing her fingers from the Councillors fat lipped twat so she could lower her face to tentatively lick her crewmate's erected clitoris.

Wesley thought his brain was going to explode. He never could have imagined watching his mother lick Councillor Troi's pussy. She was soon sucking from it, eyes closed as she moaned into the brunette's naked, trembling crotch, her hands now supporting Troi's thighs. Troi was actively humping her mouth, whining nonsense words while his mother unfairly got to have all the fun.

Seconds later, after having almost fallen on his face in an effort to un-straddle the councillor while at the same time trying to get his underwear off, he made a beeline for T'vor and Ogawa. He almost ran the last few steps, arms raised, eager hands at the ready to clutch and grab. Not surprisingly, T'vor stood aside, allowing him to practically knock Ogawa to the peat with a surprised squawk, his body landing on top of her to squirm and writhe.

Still in her right frame of mind, Ogawa struggled, feeling Wesley's cockhead jab repeatedly at her unprotected crotch, suddenly understanding what the maniacal youth wanted.

"Uuuh-uhh, nooo, Wesleyyy!!!" she cried out as his cock nevertheless found its way.

Before she knew it, Ogawa was held tight in his arms, his hands gripping her shoulders from under her back, making it impossible to move out from underneath him as he began madly pumping away at her snatch. Desperately wondering why nobody was intervening on her behalf, Alyssa could feel her mind slipping as she tried to come to grips with the unimaginable fact that she was being raped by Wesley Crusher.

Wow!

The peat mud, if wet and squishy, made a perfect sleeping surface and Wesley missed the natural, soft embrace the warm ground had offered as he watched T'vor slumber peacefully. She'd come to wake him a few hours earlier, telling him to take watch. This had surprised him as they hadn't spoken of it earlier, but he quickly realized that the bigger surprise was that nobody else had even thought of it earlier.

T'vor was easily the best looking female in the group, but she was also slightly intimidating. Yes, she seemed to like and respect him and he sincerely felt he could trust her as a friend, but that didn't mean she'd be interested something... more.

Wesley turned his eyes to Ogawa, the little Japanese bimbo lying on her back as she softly snored. She was fun. He'd expended his virginity on her, and she was easily available and certainly attractive enough. And T'vor was definitely right about how she was his to do with as he pleased. That was why his mother didn't stop him. She never would.

So, why did she stop him when he wanted to help out with Councillor Troi's vaginal exam? Had his mother claimed Troi for herself? Could she do that? When it came right down to it, his mother had nothing whatsoever to do with saving all their lives in the shuttle. In essence, and other than the unlikely event of a medical emergency, his mother was the same as Ogawa and Troi: Good for nothing but fucking.

Unconsciously, his fingers began playing at the ridge of his cockhead at this thought. It reminded him of how she'd looked when she was licking and sucking Councillor Troi's seeping pussy. Even after he'd erupted inside Ogawa's slit, his mother kept sucking and licking the Councillor through one orgasm after another.

And again something niggled. His addled frontal lobe clawed for it amidst the memory of Troi's spread legs, her sexy blue garter belt with the three pips and com badge. His mother's tongue soaked up as much of Troi's essence as it could gather, moving it to her mouth before going back for more, eventually prodding at Troi's tunnel as the attractive brunette squealed. He thought of how there was something very wrong in all of it, in a bigger picture that he couldn't quite grasp. It was much the same as when he'd forced himself on his mother's bimbo nurse, the excitement of aggression fueling him as surely as his amazement that his mother wasn't going to stop him because-

"Ahh-uuhhh- uh...! uh, uh, uh, uhhh, uhhh-hhh!" he gasped as he came, squirting an unusually large amount of cum all over himself.

-because her ability to think and reason had eroded to the point where she was no longer able to competently command the team. Yes, it was as clear as the thick strings of fresh cum on his chest and belly in the early morning light, and just as T'vor had told him. As someone who was himself affected, it made sense that his mother's condition would be hard for him to recognize, but it was also in that the severity of her condition wasn't as outwardly obvious as it was with bimbo Ogawa. Or, was it? Wasn't publically sucking Councillor Troi's pussy outwardly obvious enough?

Wesley feared he would have to count on T'vor for discerning these things, as with who should be in command. So, for the good of the team, Wesley decided then and there that, should T'vor feel the need to take said command, his duty was to assist her. He knew this was a decision that may come back to haunt him at some point, but his mother's 'Doctor Lesbian' activity seemed a lot closer to her than any credible charges of mutiny would be to him. Perhaps she'd put Troi's 'vaginal exam' in her report? In the end, perhaps T'vor would end up writing that report in any case, another good reason to back her as she'd requested of him.

"I have decided not to pass out the rations," T'vor later told him in a lowered voice. The others were awake and preparing for another day's foot travel. "I believe we can keep making progress on the Mongo cum we have already swallowed."

Wesley, enjoying a higher self-estimation since taking Ogawa, wasn't happy to be reminded of where his last meal had come from, but he listened, quickly shutting off the memory of how good it tasted.

"I haven't apprised the others because I believe it prudent to save the last of them. Just in case."

"Yeah. Yeah, that's good."

"Are you alright, Mr. Crusher?"

"Yeah, I just have a little trouble sometimes... sorry."

"I understand," she offered, passing a smile along with her sympathy.

"Uh, by the way," he said, also in a lowered voice now, "I was thinking about the stuff you said, and uhhh..."

"Yes?"

"You were right."

"About what was I right?"

"What you said about Mom," he practically whispered. "She's unfit for command. Ill back you if things get out of hand."

"Outstanding. However, I would again caution you that a certain level of sexual activity will be required in order that we obtain what we require. We wouldn't want to jeopardize that by being too awfully... squeamish with them. For our own survival, avoiding conflict is our primary goal where the Mongos are concerned."

"Agreed," Wesley toned, trying to keep his eyes from straying to her perfect breasts. "But what if... what if one of them... does that to me again?"

"Enjoy it."

Wesley's vaguely dreamy expression cleared. He now regarded T'vor as though she'd suggested he kick Lt. Worf up the arse just to see what he'd say about it. However, the worst aspect of her simple advice was that he had enjoyed it the first time around, but couldn't remember if he'd already told T'vor that or not.

"Do not fret, Mr. Crusher. I will be taking lead position from here on with you bringing up the rear. These three can walk however they like so long as they stay between us. If you should notice anything you think may be out of sorts, notify me immediately. Finally, I believe we will be meeting the Highland Mongos later today." Should it come as a surprise, I want you to protect our rear and flanks until I order otherwise."

"Yes, Sir," he acknowledged, somehow relieved to have orders, somewhere to go and something to do by the order of someone who was actually commanding.

"Please do not call me 'Sir'," she asked. "'T'vor', or 'Ensign T'vor' will do."

"Yes, S- Ensign T'vor," Wesley agreed.

"And Mr. Crusher..."

"Yes?"

"You should know that you are doing very well given your circumstances. Much better than your mother. I'm happy I can count on you."

Dr. Beverly Crusher sat on the fallen tree in front of what was left of their fire. Nurse Ogawa sat beside her, gently rubbing her clitoris while making the smallest moaning sounds. Her expression was that of a person in some sort of trance, and Beverly wondered if she was capable of walking on her own anymore.

This was actually a refreshing thought, a safe place of work and science where her mind could run from the memory of eating Councillor Troi's admittedly delicious pussy. Delicious yes, but how could she have done such a thing? And she'd done it right in front of the group, in front of Wesley, who'd immediately gone off and sexually assaulted poor Alyssa as a result.

Looking at her stunned colleague, Beverly wondered if Wesley was aware that she'd have to include that in her report as well as his alien sodomization. But should she include what she'd done to Councillor Troi the night before?

"No," she toned. "I-it was only an exam. A pussy exam, and I had to..."

"Doctor?" Ogawa perked.

"Nothing, Alyssa."

"Okay," the bimbo happily accepted before going back to her constant, low key self-pleasure.

Beverly woke beside Deanna that morning, the sleeping brunette unaware of how Crusher stared at her beautiful form until she had to remove herself before the councillor awoke and she'd have to meet her eyes. Beverly had been avoiding her since then, sitting beside the fire because she knew the heat would keep Troi away.

The heat was indeed one of the reasons Deanna stayed away. The other reason was that she could feel everything Beverly was feeling and with the same intensity. It wasn't difficult to figure out what her friend was so agitated about, but alongside that agitation and almost crushing shame was the guilt of having enjoyed it. And the shame of wanting to do it again.

But Troi was confused. She'd also enjoyed herself, well enough for at least three orgasms at that. Further, she was quite excited that Beverly wanted to do it again, but was it that simple? While her intellect was doing markedly better than Beverly's, Deanna knew she'd recently begun having real trouble with discerning acceptable behaviour, even while accurately discerning the behaviour of others. This was why, as shocked as she was when Beverly began licking her labia, she didn't think to stop her. Would she have even allowed Beverly to do the delightful things she had were she not so affected?

Still, this begged a yet larger question as to how vulnerable this left her, and if Beverly could be capable of doing what she'd done to her, than who else...?

Furtively eying Ogawa, it was quite clear that she was of little use to anything other than her own vagina, and not a threat.

Shifting her lowered eyes to T'vor, she felt trust and strong leadership. The beautiful, half naked female hero from some Gorean fantasy would likely save them all from... whatever.

Quickly panning to Beverly, she found her friend staring at the mud with a desperate expression in her pale face. Her long, red hair hung in a hopelessly sodden and tangled mess that she no longer even registered. There was no need to wonder what she was capable of as the doctor herself grappled with having shown her.

Zipping at last to Wesley, Troi was startled to catch his eye. He'd been staring at her with an intensely perverted expression, his hand slowly pumping his seemingly constant erection. The crotch of his briefs were torn and some of his balls were beginning to push their way through the breach. The councillor inhaled a surprised breath, raising a hand to her mouth at his audacity. A moment later, though she couldn't hear it, she watched the acting ensign climax all over himself.

"Uh-oh," she worried under her breath, hoping Wesley would be happy enough to continue using poor Alyssa and leave her alone.

"Councillor Troi?"

It was T'vor. Deanna smiled wistfully up at her crotch

"It is time we left, Councillor," she informed.

Her voice was full of the same expression that was in her face as she directed it down on the melded empath, that of amused interest in where Deanna's eyes were trained. The wink that nobody else could have seen was enough to make Deanna helplessly smile, her nipples quickly erecting, pussy moistening.

Beverly watched Deanna's face practically explode in a smile at whatever T'vor had said to her. A moment later, Troi was up and walking towards the opposite edge of the clearing, the direction in which they had to travel. Wesley was already there with some sort of odd, whitish tree sap on his chest and stomach, but there was no time to linger on that as T'vor approached.

"Doctor, what is your assessment of Nurse Ogawa's ability to walk?"

Beverly jerked. The suspicion and paranoia that had been building within her as the ensign approached had been quelled by the inquiry of her professional opinion. Now, if she could only relate it.

"She's physically capable of walking; her vaginal and rectal distress has... probably... mostly healed. I scanned my pussy, you see, so I know."

" ... Know what, Doctor?"

"I know that she's healing. Because I am. I also did a pussy scan on Deanna, and even her delicious- Uh, her... her vagina is (ahem) is contracting along with her, um, anus."

"I see," T'vor commented with a depreciating smirk. "So, your assessment of Nurse Ogawa?"

"As I said, there's no physical reason why she can't walk, but it remains to be seen if she... well, if she needs to be led along."

"I understand. You are the best person to make that determination and offer a guiding hand."

"Well... yes," Crusher replied, suspicious of T'vor's obvious statement.

"Very well. We will be moving out now, Doctor."

It wasn't until almost an hour had gone by, long enough for Alyssa to prove she could keep walking behind Troi on her own that Beverly realized she'd been delegated a task.

As the pea green trunks of the forest's trees began to thin and the peat became less spongy with a solidifying, pink coloured moss carpet, Councillor Troi ruminated on how delightful it was to walk without shoes. She hadn't liked it at first, back when they were abandoning the shuttle and she'd had to ask Wesley to dig them out of the mud at the bottom of the mid-thigh deep swamp. But now it was quite liberating. There were no rocks or anything else to hurt her feet and, aside from having to be careful not to stub her toe on an exposed tree root, the warm peat and the thickening, soft moss was almost life affirming.

Meanwhile, looking directly ahead rewarded the councillor with the exciting view of T'vor's backside, her lovely bare back, the sheen on her perfect skin as her posterior swayed with her steps. How fortunate for the team that this exceptional warrioress had been along for their misbegotten ride to this wet, humid, squishy world of huge, ass destroying, alien cocks.

In effect, the rear Wesley brought up was his mother's. It was hard not to stare at it and her tall, bare back. He'd seen her breasts many times now, but he'd never dared to stare outright. He liked them. He liked his mother's ass too, and he reminded himself not to get too excited. It wasn't normal for a guy to have those kinds of thoughts about his mother, and this was one of the reasons he'd taken Ogawa to begin with; in order to get his mind off of his half naked, closet lesbian mother.

No, the day's view was of no help whatsoever, and Wesley had already pumped himself to five messy orgasms while staring at it by the time the trees became larger and taller than in the floating, muddy forest at the edge of the swamp. These trees were obviously older, and fallen growth was more plentiful. He snickered to himself, noting that of all the stomach turning natural colours this planet had to offer, the pink moss was somehow the most oddly appropriate when, at the head of their short column, T'vor came to a halt. She stood amongst an area where there were four downed trees, some more recently than others, waving the rest of the team in on her where she addressed them.

"We have hiked to just over three meters from sea... swamp level, leaving less than seven meters in elevation yet to climb. I believe it prudent to take a break here, while we can as my scans show no Mongos within range."

"No," Crusher disagreed with attitude. "We keep going. In case you've forgotten, Ensign, I am in command of the team. Not you."

"Doctor Crusher..." T'vor said with a raised brow. "You transferred command of the team to me this morning during our first break."

"What?!"

"If you'll remember," T'vor calmly continued, "you and I had a conversation where you told me you were having trouble functioning. As I've been able to control the effects the plasmic mist has on my behaviour, you felt it logical at the time to transfer command of the away team to me."

"I don't remember that!" Beverly snapped.

Even while stating this, Crusher was fearful that T'vor's claims may be true. There was no questioning the fact that she'd been having cognitive troubles to varying degrees, but it lately seemed to be getting worse and, since T'vor really didn't seem to be affected, didn't it make sense?

Looking to Deanna for support was of little help. The Betazoid stared lovingly at T'vor, reminding Beverly that there was something else, some other concern regarding T'vor and Troi that she couldn't quite remember. Something important...

Ogawa was currently playing with her nipples, giggling at a tree and being of even less help, but when Crusher looked to Wesley, he could only give her an uncomfortable smile with a hesitant nod of affirmation.

"But..." Beverly tried to protest, her next words dying in her throat as she realized it must have been true.

"I am sorry Doctor, but you must agree that we should get the team off their feet now."

"Y- uhh..."

But it had already been decided. Following T'vor's example, the team began settling in, and all that was left for Beverly to do was to follow suit.

"Mr. Crusher," T'vor quietly hailed a little later.

Mr. Crusher had been urinating, at least trying to. He'd recently blown his eleventh load of the day and was therefore able to accomplish this as a high arching, golden arc that suddenly waggled to a sputtering, premature stop at T'vor's soft voice.