50s Family: And Mommy Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tasted myself on her lips and had to admit I tasted pretty yummy... like mother, like daughter.

We kissed for a couple of minutes, sharing my juices before Mom asked, "Want to do something extremely wicked?"

"You just sodomized your daughter," I relied, with a smirk, "what can be more wicked than that?"

"I'll be right back," she said, again leaving me with my legs spread on the ground.

"Okay," I said, as I looked between my legs and saw the fat end of a carrot.

My mother had sodomized me with a carrot.

Wow!

I left it in and waited for Mom to return as I pondered just how crazy the last 12 plus hours had been. I'd had sex with two thirds of my family... after being a virgin just before that.

Wow!

Mom returned with a package of hot hogs and a cucumber.

"Do you have a food fuck fetish?" I asked, only then realizing that was a pretty cool triple alliteration.

She laughed, "Well, your aunt and I would use whatever we could find to pleasure each other or ourselves with, and that included a wide range of household items and vegetables."

"You've been hiding a very naughty side," I said, as she joined me on the ground, opening the hot dog package.

"Your father doesn't know of my incestuous past," she said, before adding, "and he called my high sex drive the devil's work, so I eventually quelled my desire and became the dutiful housewife of a minister."

"Oh Mom," I sighed, that sounding so sad. "The man you love should accept you for who you are."

"It's okay, you've rekindled my dormant sexual desires, and since you want to play, I'm not going to let that happen anymore," she said, as she opened the hot dog package.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Opening a package of hot dogs," she answered unhelpfully.

"Okay," I said, shaking my head, "why are you opening a package of hot dogs?"

"Well, your father will be expecting lunch ready when he returns from fishing," she explained, as she pulled out a hot dog and slid it inside my pussy.

"Mother!" I gasped with a soft moan, shocked by her intentions.

"What? Just adding a special flavour to them," she said all innocently as the entire hot dog disappeared inside me, quickly followed by a second one.

"Are you really going to feed these to them?" I asked, even as my pussy quickly felt pretty full with two hot dogs in me.

"Well, your brother and I have both tasted your sweet cunt, so it only seems fair your Daddy should too," she said rather practically. She then asked, "Think you can fit a third one?"

"Only one way to find out," I replied, the kinkiness of the act really turning me on.

"Agreed," she nodded, as she slid a third wiener inside me.

"Oh God," I moaned, feeling completely full.

"I think you have room for one more," Mom said, as she attempted to slide a fourth inside my boiling crock pot.

"I don't think soooooo," I answered, but indeed a fourth wiener somehow found its way inside me. "Shit, I'm so full."

She then inserted the other four inside herself as she asked, "Think your brother will enjoy a hot dog glaze?"

I nodded, stunned by how wild this had gotten so quickly, "I'm sure he'll devour them whole."

"Like you just did four wieners," Mom smirked, as she tapped an escaping wiener back into her dripping pussy.

"Hey, we're going to have to eat these too," I pointed out.

"Do you have a problem with that?" she asked.

"No, just saying," I shrugged, wondering what a pussy glazed hot dog would taste like.

"Now sit back and let our lunch marinate," she suggested, as she moved to me and kissed me.

And for a few minutes we just kissed... our lips never breaking contact.

She then said, "I think it's time to make the salad."

"What?" I asked, as she moved between my legs and pulled the hot dogs out one at a time. Her fingers going inside me and making the wieners move around stimulated every part of my pussy, making me moan.

After all four were out, which took a bit of time, she asked, "Can you take these out of Mommy?"

"I suppose," I smiled, as I moved between her spread legs.

It wasn't easy to get my fingers in and get a good grip of the wieners, especially the last one... especially when Mom got to moaning and squirming around. Of course, that may have been my fault since I was flicking her clit with my tongue while I did it.

Once all were out, she reached for the cucumber and asked, "Want to try something a little kinky?"

"No," I said, but was clearly joking. "Because none of this has been kinky."

"Brat," Mom called me, as she inserted the cucumber inside me.

"Slut," I called her in the heat of the moment.

"Did you just call a woman who hasn't had an orgasm in over a decade a slut?" Mom questioned, looking offended.

"Well, you are my Mommy-slut, are you not?" I questioned, before adding, "and you had a nice screaming orgasm a few minutes ago."

"Oh you are a deliciously devious one," Mom smiled, as she moved towards me, her legs going over mine.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, liking the term Mommy-slut.

"Yes, I'm your little Mommy-slut," she agreed, as I realized what she was doing.

"With those tits you're definitely not my little Mommy-slut," I joked, as I watched her take the other end of the long green cucumber and move it to her pussy.

"This was your aunt's and my favourite pastime," Mom explained, as the cucumber slid inside her and then she pulled me to her making the veggie go deep inside me and her.

I moaned as I said, "This is indeed a very unique game of hide and seek."

"It's more grind and peak," she said, as she began moving her hips, making the cucumber fuck me and her.

I moaned as I also began moving my hips.

Soon we were both fucking each other.

The cucumber the piston.

But our bodies the engine.

Not surprisingly, we were both moaning like crazy as we fucked each other... our pussy lips now kissing.

"Oh Mommy, this is so good," I moaned, really grinding furiously.

"Fuck me, Eve, fuck Mommy's cunt," Mom moaned back, clearly as close to orgasm as I was.

And then just as we both climaxed together a few seconds later, the cucumber broke in half from the wild, reckless bucking we both did as we spewed our juices all over each other and simultaneously arched our backs back as we came like dirty whores.

"Yes!" we both screamed at the same time as we collapsed onto our backs and allowed the euphoria of our blessed sin to captivate our entire beings.

For two or three minutes there was no talking... just stunted breathing as we both allowed the glory of the orgasm to spread through us.

Finally, Mom said, "We better get freshened up, they should be back in a while."

"You may have broken me," I joked, my entire body feeling spent.

"You definitely broke the invisible chains of chastity," she said, moving to me and kissing me again.

I smiled, "Anything for you, Mommy."

"Don't you mean, Mommy-slut?" she asked, demurely.

"Indeed I do," I agreed, kissing her.

We got dressed, and Mom handed me six baby carrots and said, "Let those marinate."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded, as she took them and slipped them inside the panties I had just put on and slid all six inside me.

An hour later, the boys arrived and Mom slyly fished out the carrots before chopping them up and adding them to the salad which also included a chopped up cucumber that had been recently used as a fuck toy.

Mom and I watched in voyeuristic intrigue as Dad and Adam grabbed their hot dogs and put them on sticks, oblivious to what was on them.

I assumed the heat of the flames would burn off any pussy juice on the wieners, but the salad, on the other hand, would be full of our unique feminine flavour.

I grabbed a hot dog and some salad, but didn't eat any as I watched while they ate their hot dogs and salad.

Neither made any strange faces or made any comments as I glanced at Mom, who smiled as she took a bite of salad.

I ate the salad too and there was indeed a subtle taste of pussy... although the salad dressing covered the scent and for the most part the taste.

Dad said, as he finished eating, "That salad was amazing."

I replied, "Good to hear: we used a new salad dressing."

"Well, always use it from now on," Dad said, as we stood up and went to take down the tent, oblivious to what he was instructing us to do. "Let's pack up, we need to get going to be in Addleton by seven."

Thirty minutes later we were packed up and with the box that Dad had picked up at his last meeting sitting next to us, Adam and I were stuck in one seat in the back... thus I had to sit on my brother's lap... and well, you can imagine what that led to.

Wink.

End of part 2

Coming in 2018:

50s Family: Backseat Fucking

Siblings fuck in the backseat while Mom watches and Dad drives.

12