8th is Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instinctively, Daniel knew not to reach for them. Both he and his wife were aware that they were lesbians through and through. He even had to go to their school once after they kicked three jocks' asses when they wouldn't take no for an answer. For some reason, the principal stopped insisting that his girls apologize to the boys after he felt Daniel's foot swish an inch from his nose... over his desk.

He kept pounding Eriko's ass, if at a reduced cadence, as he watched Virginia hold Caroline so her mother could feast on her. He could see that his daughter was close to her own orgasm when they both reached to take his hands.

"Fuck her good, dad!" Virginia told him. "Make us all come together!"

He was only too happy to oblige. So they had their first orgasm as a family, even Virginia who had been masturbating all along.

They collapsed where they were, smiling lovingly at each other.

*****

While she washed him, Eriko told Daniel about their adventure at the swimsuit store.

"I called Angela just before you came in. She wanted our two families to meet, but I told her we were leaving tomorrow for the cabin."

"That's right. We've planned long for this. I don't want to miss a single minute with the girls. It's going to be bad enough when they go away to College in the fall."

"I told her about that, but she said they have an Airstream travel trailer. She said they always had one and got the biggest there was after their girls were born. They travel all over the country with it. When I told her where we'd be, she looked it up on the internet and there's a trailer park nearby. She said that, if we agreed, they could go there and come by our place."

"I suppose it would be all right for a visit, but what if we don't get along, aside from you having sex with the women. What if the guy's a jerk? I don't want to end up with people who don't know when they should leave. We don't need that."

"It would only be for a week-end, at first. If we don't all get along, they won't be back. They have to be close by for a couple of weeks anyway. They scheduled vacations the last two weeks of July and the first of August. The rest of summer, they only go away for the week-ends."

"What about the girls? I don't want to have to fight the guy to keep him away from them."

"That won't be a problem. They have an arrangement similar to ours. Their older daughter is bisexual, like Angela and I, but Patty is strictly lesbian. Angela said he's as protective of them as you are of our daughters."

"I guess it would be okay for a trial week-end."

The fact that Eriko was on her knees, deep-throating him, may have influenced his decision. He grinned when he heard his daughters let out happy whoops from the other side of the bathroom door, but his attention was captured by his wife's talented mouth.

*****

The family quickly established some ground rules for their intimate activities. The girls didn't engage in sexual activities in front of their father if their mother wasn't there.

They still cuddled with him to watch TV, they were his loving daughters after all, but the one sitting on his lap kissed him gently and moved to the couch when she felt him stirring, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

All in all, they were the same loving family they had always been.

*****

Daniel was reading a book while the women were sunning themselves. Since the cabin was higher than the lake, they had taken their tops off and only wore g-strings. The sound of a boat engine didn't catch his attention, but the shouting did.

"You'd better put something on, girls. We have company coming."

"It's all right, Daniel." Eriko told him after looking up. "It's Angela and her family. Don't you recognize Betty?"

Indeed he had. He just wasn't comfortable with his daughters exposing themselves to relative strangers. With a sigh, he tried, again, to make peace with the fact that they were adult women and responsible for the choices they made. He trusted them to make the right ones, but they were still his daughters and always would be.

The women had talked about this, so they put their bikini tops on. Neither wanted to cause distress to Daniel.

As soon as the boat touched the quay, the two young women who had been shouting and waving jumped out. They would have raced to their friends and lovers, but a quiet rumble brought them up short. Sheepishly, they went back to help with coolers and bundles of beach towels. When he joined them, they kissed the cheeks of the mountain of a man. He sent them ahead with a swat on the bum.

The women squealed and jumped around, excitedly. A few kisses and caresses changed the atmosphere noticeably.

"Why don't you all go inside?" Daniel told them. "I'll help Dereck bring their stuff up."

Eriko ran to him to wrap her arms around his waist.

"Are you sure you don't mind, dear? We can wait. We have all week-end."

"I'm sure you and Angela could, honey, but look at the girls."

The group hug was becoming intense. The tops were on the ground already.

"I told them to go easy." Dereck said as he joined them. "We were supposed to get to know each other first."

At six feet, Daniel didn't have to look up often to talk to people, but Dereck topped him by four inches. He must have weighed half again his weight.

"That's all right." He said. "From what Eriko told me, they know each other already. Why don't we crack open a beer while they play together?"

"Sounds like a plan. We brought enough so we don't empty your fridge."

"There's a second one on the porch just for that. Here, let me give you a hand with those coolers."

With a playful slap and a squeeze, Daniel sent his wife to join the party, which had moved inside, out of view of the numerous boaters. She brought Dereck down to kiss his cheek first.

"We didn't expect you until this afternoon." Daniel said, once they were seated in the shade of a tree.

"You're kidding, right? We arrived at the trailer park last evening. I had to wait for Angela and Patty in the mall parking lot so we could leave straightaway."

"I admit the girls didn't sleep much last night either. At least they learned long ago to be somewhat quiet in bed when I'm sleeping." Daniel yawned hugely.

"Let me guess." Dereck laughed. "Your wife was excited too. Same here."

They talked for a while.

Daniel told Dereck how Eriko was the child of Japanese immigrants. She was born in the US and as much an American as anyone else.

"We met at her grandfather's dojo where I studied karate for five years. I was already a black belt, but I wanted to immerse myself in the culture. One day, this gorgeous woman came in the compound where the school was and jumped in the arms of the sensei, after bowing respectfully to him, of course."

"Of course." Dereck laughed.

"She stayed for two weeks and we got to know each other a bit, though I didn't push it. I didn't want to antagonize the sensei. When I returned to the US, the next year, I looked her up. I was lucky, and she was single. Then, I did push. I learned why nobody had snagged that prize. She was bisexual, and most men didn't bother to try to understand what it meant to her. All they could think of was that they'd get plenty of threesomes."

"I hear you. Angela's father was the defensive coach for the Miami Dolphins when I played there. I'd seen her around, but never got the opportunity to talk to her until we met at a charity event. I wasn't the most spectacular player, but I did my job well enough to play seven seasons. Since I had a Masters in communication, I was often called upon to represent the team at such events. At first, she shot me down. She said she had no use for jocks. It took me six months to get a first date. The rest is history, as they say. I found out that she didn't date football players for the same reason Eriko was single. She may need to explore her lesbian side, but she's woman enough for me. I've never had, or even wanted, another woman since our first date."

"It's the same with me. We have a very active sex life, and things are never boring in bed. How about... How does it work with your daughters?"

"Before they were born, Angela would bring women home on occasion and they'd let me watch. Sometimes we'd make love after she had sex with the woman, or she'd kneel and blow me while the woman ate her, but the deal was that I never got out of my chair. She blew my mind when she brought Betty to our bedroom and they had sex with me stretched beside them. At first, it was like that, then, one day, Betty reached for my cock. I thought she was a lesbian. We talked about it a lot. Eventually, I let her give me a hand job. The next thing I knew, she took advantage of the fact that Angela was kneeling over my face to suck me. When she had me bucking, she straddled my hips and took me. We don't do it often. It still makes me uneasy. I mean, she is my daughter."

"What about your youngest? She must have known what was going on."

"Angela was adamant about that. Betty joined us in bed only after she was eighteen. Being two years younger, Patty had to wait too. Angela didn't have sex with her either while she was a minor. We wanted her to be totally sure before she got into it with us."

"That's what the girls told Eriko too. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this. It was enough to know that they've been sexually active like any other kid, I don't know how I would have reacted if I had known adults were taking advantage of them."

"It was exactly Angela's point. We let our daughters bring friends to their rooms and provided a safe environment for them. For some reason, Betty never brought a boy. For sure Patty never did, being a lesbian."

"I don't know how much experience our girls have. They never brought friends home, that I'm aware of. Eriko would have told me if she knew of something like that. We don't keep secrets about anything."

"It's the same for us. It makes for some strained conversations sometimes, but we work it through. That was part of our wedding vows, that we never stop communicating."

"We didn't go that far, but it was something we agreed on from the start too."

The two men talked for another hour, occasionally stopping to listen to the cries of passion coming from the cabin, exchanging knowing grins. After things had been quiet for a while, they figured the women had settled in for a nap.

"I'd suggest we join them, but there are only two double beds in there. I doubt we'd fit." Daniel said.

"Do you want to go for a boat ride instead? I'd love to take a look at the cabins around here. The trailer was fun when the girls were younger, but they have their own activities and friends now, so Angela and I are alone more often than not. We've been talking about buying a cottage. This, being only two hours from home, would be perfect. During the summer, we could get away Friday evening and travel back early Monday morning."

"That's why we rented this cabin. I've arranged for other teachers to take the week-end classes, but I'll have to go back to the dojo for a couple of days during the week. Eriko's a self-employed accountant, so she can work from here for the most part, but she'll have to go back occasionally too."

"Let's go then."

"I'll tell Eriko so she doesn't worry."

"I'll do the same with Angela."

As it turned out the two naked mothers were talking quietly in the kitchen. Daniel wasn't surprised that they had showered. His wife was a bit anal about cleanliness.

Both men bent to kiss their wives, only to be grabbed by loving arms. They ended on the chairs with the women on their laps for an intense make out session.

Eriko wiggled until she felt Daniel getting hard. It didn't take much effort. Her firm breasts brushing against his chest, the lips capturing his mouth, the soft words whispered in his ear, were more than enough. Sliding off his thighs, she knelt before him. When she had his trunks off, she leaned between his parted knees to engulf him hungrily.

Angela already had Dereck's impressive member deep in her throat. He felt a natural twinge of envy, but he knew he was the right size to pleasure his wife.

Watching Eriko making love to another woman was one thing. Witnessing another couple doing it at such close range was quite another. This time, the woman he heard moan loudly, breasts and ass swinging in her enthusiastic fellatio, belonged to one which would possibly welcome his attention. Where the sex between Eriko and a lesbian were akin to watching a show, remote, if titillating, this was the stuff to fuel any man's fantasy.

Daniel wasn't surprised to see that Dereck's eyes were riveted on Eriko, even as he held Angela's head firmly and humped in her mouth. He didn't know how the women felt about this though, so he enjoyed the fancy, thinking no more of it.

From the look on Dereck's face, he too was surprised when the women came up to kiss their husbands and ask if they would mind an exchange of partners. The men shared grins and readily agreed.

Daniel took Angela to the couch where he could stretch on top of her after kissing her and exploring her full body. It was the first time he had sex with another woman than Eriko in nearly twenty-five years, and Angela's ample proportions were outside of his experience, adding yet another pleasurable element. When he entered her, he knew she was another adept of the Kegel exercising regimen. Her flesh enfolded him within and without, straining with and against him. As they both crested, he heard Eriko cry out the way she did when she had a particularly intense orgasm, which made him redouble his efforts to make this a good one for Angela too.

Her inner muscles twitched around his still hard member, and he responded. Soon, she resumed shifting her hips as she pulled his mouth to her large breasts, urging him to be as rough with them as he wanted. This was a new experience for him. As energetic as his lovemaking was with Eriko, spanking was the harshest treatment he had ever offered a lover. He followed her instructions and was soon biting her flesh, kneading it harshly. She had him pull and twist her nipples to the point where he felt uncomfortable with it.

Thinking to get away from this, he brought her to her knees, but she had him slap her ass as hard as he could while he pounded her to climax after climax. After he emptied his balls in her vagina and they collapsed together, she had him lay on the couch and proceeded to lick him clean. As she was applying her talents to getting him hard again, she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"I'd like my husband back, dear."

"Thanks for lending him to me, honey."

Angela kissed Eriko before sauntering to her waiting lover. Eriko had brought him to a state of readiness for her.

*****

The four young women were masturbating as they listened to their parents having sex in the main room of the cabin.

"Think they'll be done soon?" Virginia asked. "I'm hungry."

"You can always eat me." Betty teased. "At least it'll keep your mouth busy and your mind off your stomach."

"They're good for a while yet." Patty said. "Mom's been hopping all over since your mother invited us over. Heck, she fucked me as soon as we closed the store yesterday."

"It's a wonder how dad kept the truck on the road with the three of us going at it in the back seat. She would have jumped in front to suck him off, but he nixed that a long time ago. He says she's just too good at it and it's too dangerous." Betty agreed.

"Once, mom gave dad a hand job when they thought we were sleeping." Caroline grinned. "He was sweating bullets. As far as we know it's the only time she made him come while driving."

"We could always go out there and watch them." Patty suggested.

"No, baby." Betty told her. "We agreed to let them have this time to themselves."

"You're right." Caroline said. "I'm even surprised dad had sex with your mother. It's got to be the first time he had a woman other than mom since they started dating."

"It's the same for dad." Betty smiled. "He must have been the only player on the team who didn't jump in bed with all the groupies who threw themselves at him."

"We do have really nice parents." Virginia smiled from between Betty's legs before returning to her feast.

*****

Daniel and Eriko sat on the quay, feet dangling in the water, after seeing their new friends off for the night. They watched the lights wink out, one after the other, in the cabins and cottages around the lake.

"They are good people." Daniel said quietly, aware that sound carried far on the water.

"I like them too."

They sat for a long while in companionable silence, as they often did, neither feeling the need to fill it with meaningless conversation.

"Did you enjoy having sex with Dereck?" Daniel asked, barely audibly.

"It was all right." Eriko didn't sound too enthusiastic. "What about Angela? How was it for you?"

"It was okay."

They chuckled in that special complicity they shared.

"Let's not make a habit of it." Daniel suggested.

"I suppose he's a good lover, but he isn't you, husband."

"Neither is she you, wife."

"I'll talk to Angela tomorrow. I wouldn't be surprised if they felt the same way. They seem to be as much in love as we are."

"That's the feeling I got talking to Dereck earlier. He said they were looking for a cottage where they could get away together. The traveling was mostly for their girls' benefit. Now that they're grown up, they have lives of their own."

"I understand. I think about the fall all the time. Our girls are growing up. They're women now."

"Don't I know it? It seems like only yesterday when I held them in the palm of my hands. Now they won't even sit on my lap. I really miss cuddling with them when they napped. Movies aren't the same if I can't bury my nose in their hair and smell their shampoo while I watch. When's the last time they ran to me because they had stubbed their toe or some such? I miss my babies, Eriko."

"I..."

Their daughters quietly sat on each side of them, lifting their arms around their shoulders.

"We'll always be your babies, dad." Caroline told him with a catch in her voice.

"We don't mind if you get hard, daddy." Virginia agreed. "We thought it made you uncomfortable. To us, it's a compliment. If you want, we can use a pillow. We miss holding you too."

Daniel reached behind his wife to caress Virginia's hair as he pulled Caroline even closer.

"This is another part of growing up, my darlings. We'll adapt to this as we did for everything else: together, as a family."

12