A Babysitter's Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got extremely awkward the next morning when Angie came to babysit. It was the first time the three of us were in the house at the same time. I stalled getting ready for work but still had to face both of them. I pretended to be distracted by looking for something for work until Karen left. That gave me a chance to talk to Angie by myself.

I told Angie that Karen and I had a long talk the night before and seemed to have worked things out. We both admitted our infidelities but I didn't tell Karen I had sex with Angie. Angie promised she wouldn't say anything either and understood that Karen and I wanted to try to save our marriage. She reiterated that it was just sex between us, very good sex but didn't want a relationship.

I breathed a sigh of relief after talking to Angie and told her, "Karen and I have been married for several years now, have a child and we owe it to everyone to try and be a loving family."

"I'm happy for you both Mitch," Angie replied but then shot a cannonball over the bow by telling me, "I know you liked having sex with me, Mitch and I enjoyed myself too. If Karen lets you down again, you know I'll be there to fill in for her."

With that being said, Angie dropped something on the floor, I don't even know what it was and paused to wiggle her curvy ass in her tight short shorts. She looked over her shoulder and gave me the grin of the temptress she had become.

For the next week, I had several questions racing through my mind. Could I trust Karen when she was out of town? Could I trust myself not to fuck Angie again? What would Karen say or do if she found out that I fucked the babysitter? Is it possible that by both of us having affairs that it saved our marriage or will it eventually lead to a divorce? I've heard of people that have an open marriage. Is that an option?

Karen's going out of town next week so I guess some of my questions will be answered.