A Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel put her arms around me and reached down gripping my ass cheeks in her strong hands as she started to thrust into me in earnest. I knew she was ready to come any second. Then Angel did something I couldn't believe. She pulled her long legs under us and stood up. She was standing in the middle of the room with her hands on my ass and my legs wrapped around her small waist while she thrusted into me with total abandon. She stopped kissing me so she could breathe easier and as I clung to her I realized I could see us in a mirror on the wall. Angel looked incredible! She was so beautiful standing there holding me up on those long shapely legs, and to top it off she was doing it in high heels! Watching her ass and legs move as she fucked me in the mirror was all I could stand and I started to have the most intense orgasm I had ever known. Angel started to come at the same time as I did and she pushed herself all the way into me as she began to squirt shot after shot of her hot come in my ass.

Angel almost fell back down on the chair we had been in when we started and we both sat there gasping for breath. As soon as I caught my breath I sat up on her expecting to see my cum on our stomachs, but there wasn't any. Angel saw the confused look on my face and said,

"You must have had a female orgasm. That's why there's none of your cum on us. I've heard of guys having them, but this is the first time I've ever given one to someone." I said to her,

"Angel, you are incredible! I've never been with a woman who was as awesome as you!"

"That was fun, wasn't it. You're the most eager virgin I've ever been with." she replied.

"So," I asked, "do you think I'll be having your baby?" Angel laughed out loud and it sounded wonderful, then said,

"Well, how about I take you home with me and we try some more just to be sure."

"That would be great!" I eagerly replied, "Can we leave right now?" Angel looked around the room at all the guys that still were sitting around with hard ons and Angel said

"We can't leave yet, there are too many ass holes in this room that need me to fill them first."

Payton was moaning as she finished up with the guy whose face she had her cock buried in. This guy also threw up into the same trash can I had since Payton had the foresight to bring it along with her. As Payton stepped away from this new guy Angel motioned for me to get up off of her, which I did very reluctantly. As Angel's big cock left me I felt very empty and hollow inside which must have shown on my face because Angel said to me,

"Each of these guys gets me once, but you get to go home with me and Payton, so hang in there for a while and then we can go home. Heck, I might even keep you for a while." With that she kissed me, then slapped me on the ass before walking over to the guy Payton had just finished with, her hard cock leading the way.

12