A Bad Little Slut Gets Better

Story Info
Nurse aids wife's healing.
2.6k words
4.19
236.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

Paul watched his wife with tears in his eyes as she slept peacefully. His eyes scanned the hospital bedroom, trying in vain to block out the thoughts of a month ago but the white painted walls, the clinical atmosphere and the ever present aroma of disinfectant could not hold his attention for long and he was drawn back to the sleeping figure of Alice, the IV drip still attached to her arm. She was still so attractive, even after the accident. The accident that had left her scarred. The images of that night would still not leave his mind.

It had been a lovely romantic night. A candle lit dinner followed by a club and dancing and a moonlit drive home along the coast road. Who could have foreseen that truck pulling out in front of them?, he thought for the hundredth time.

He remembered little else of that night until he awoke in this hospital. The medical staff informed him that he and Alice had been extremely lucky; some fractures and some nasty cuts and bruises, but Alice had a deep cut running down the length of her face.

Paul was broken from his reverie as Alice began to stir and open her eyes.

"Hello darling. How are you feeling today?"

"Mmmmm....OK I guess" she said sleepily. "A little thirsty, maybe"

Paul immediately brought the beaker and straw to his wife's lips so that she could drink.

"Thanks hon" she said as she swallowed some of the cool water "that feels better"

Almost immediately Alice began to cry. This had been happening a lot over the last few days as she recalled the night of the accident.

Paul quickly moved to comfort his wife. He took her head in his arms and cradled her flowing blonde hair against his chest. As he stroked her hair and face he whispered words of encouragement and comfort. He loved her so much, perhaps even more now than when they married twelve years ago, and he kissed her forehead and kissed away her tears. After a few minutes of his love and comfort, Alice's sobs subsided and her breathing became more controlled.

She tilted her head and look up lovingly into her husband's eyes as she spoke.

"You know Paul, a glass of water can only satisfy part of my thirst." she continued with more tears welling up in her eyes. "B..b...but how can you still find me attractive like this? You must be revolted by the site of me with this huge cut."

The tears started to flow again as Paul resumed his comforting.

"Oh god honey, no!" he whispered "I love you so much....you are still the most beautiful woman in the world. You are my world, you're beautiful, radiant, stunning and sexy. And I'm not the only one who thinks so either. I've seen that pretty student nurse looking at you as well"

"Which nurse?"

"You know, the blonde one, Sonia I think her name is - I saw her looking at you as you slept last night!"

Paul looked into her eyes. There was something there...something that he hadn't seen since the awful accident....a spark... a hunger! He smiled at her.

"God, Paul. It's been a long time since I've thought about another woman .. that way!"

"Honey, please trust me. I think you're the sexiest woman alive, and I think Sonia might agree with me!"

All trace of tears had now left Alice's face as she stared at her husband.

"Then prove it. Kiss me...Kiss me properly!" she demanded.

Paul was unprepared for this turn of events. Before the accident they had both been a very sexual couple; experimenting in many different ways to make each other happy. He had seen this look in her eyes before. There was no doubt; she was feeling horny!

Paul pressed the red button by his wife's bed that connected to the nurses station. He could hear the familiar sound of Sonia's shoes on the polished floor as he lowered his head towards his wife and gently kissed her lips. Although his own body reminded him that they had not made love in over a month, (the longest time that he could remember them going without) he was fully prepared to go slowly here, to let Alice become acclimatised to the situation.

He gently let his tongue flick sensuously over her lips, softly dragging her lower lip between his teeth. Alice's response was not as he had predicted. He had expected a slow awakening but instead she had opened her mouth and entwined her tongue with his own, greedily sucking it in to her mouth. As they embraced passionately, Paul felt his wife shrug her body. He briefly looked down to find that the blanket had slipped down to her waist exposing her hospital gown. Her covered breasts seemed to heave and swell as she arched her back.

"Well, whats going on here," said Sonia as she entered the private room. "I heard the buzzer go and thought you might need something. Now it looks like your already getting what you need! I'll just leave you to it!"

As the young nurse turned to leave, Alice called out to her. "No, please Sonia, don't go! Paul told me that you were looking at me last night. Would you like to see some more?"

Sonia stopped dead in her tracks. Since this woman had been admitted, she had fantasized about her. She had found that, more and more recently, she had been thinking about women. She was sure that she was not completely gay, as she still harboured thoughts about men as well, but all her recent male lovers had left her flat, wanting, unsatisfied. She wondered if a female lover was what she was now looking for.

She stood, demure in front of Alice's bed, eyes down, not wanting to make eye contact.

"It's okay," said Alice. "I also find you attractive and would very much like to see more of your body as well. Will you come a little closer, dear?"

Alice smile at her husband as the younger girl slowly approached the bed. Paul, like most men, had always been fascinated with his wife's breasts. They were perfect. Nicely tanned from private sunbathing in their own garden, a full 36c tipped with beautiful pink nipples that seemed to harden at the slightest touch. Paul suddenly became aware of their situation.

"Wow honey!" he breathed. "If you want this to go further, maybe I should lock the door?"

"Damn right, I want it to go further! Just lock it quickly!"

As Paul strode the few short paces and turned the key securing their privacy, he had to make a little adjustment in his jeans. Both Sonia and Alice saw him and giggled. The door locked, Paul quickly returned to his wife's bedside. He gently and slowly moved his hand down towards Alice's covered breast, pulling the blanket further away as he did. He cupped the swelling mound lovingly and let his thumb flick lightly over the hard, sensitive nipple pulling the material back to fully expose the stiffening bud. Alice visibly tensed as she felt the familiar feel of her husbands touch and moaned deeply.

"Mmmmmmm ooooo honey....that feels so good. Do you like my breasts, Sonia?"

Sonia couldn't take her eyes off the semi naked woman in front of her. The swell of her breasts was almost intoxicating and she could feel her own nipples begin to harden under the starched white uniform and her pussy moisten uncontrollably. She nodded in answer to Alice's question and slowly reached out her hand.

"Ohhh yes...go ahead Sonia," moaned Alice. "Touch me, don't be scared, I really need to feel your touch on my breasts."

Sonia placed her hands next to Paul's on Alice's tits and began to slowly squeeze and pinch the hard nipples. Alice was now becoming much more vocal; moaning in breathless gasps.

Becoming bolder in her advances, Sonia lowered her head down to Alice's exposed breasts. She could hardly believe how hot her skin felt as she took a nipple directly into his mouth. Her tongue swirled over the sensitive bud and she could feel it harden even further. Alice was now moaning constantly. Her back arched, pushing her breasts upwards towards her mouth and she could feel her pussy getting wetter by the moment.

"Oh god...yes...suck my nipples...mmmmm...ooohhhhh yesss.....more darling..more...it feels so good"

Inspired by his wife's encouragement of Sonia, Paul replaced his hands on Alice's body and let them wander over her tight stomach and abdomen pulling the blanket lower and lower down her beautiful body. Sonia gasped as she saw how the hospital gown had now ridden up around Alice's waist exposing her pretty yellow panties.

Paul's hands wandered lovingly over the front of the panties, stroking gently with a feather touch. As Alice's legs fell open he and Sonia could both clearly see the damp result of her excitement staining the front of the brief garment.

"Oh yes..please ...touch me ....suck my tits .... mmmmmm .....I need to cum...please..."

Paul's hand found the elastic waistband of her panties and slowly slid inside them. As his fingers eagerly parted her wet lips and touched her distended clitoris he felt her whole body tense and stiffen.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh godddddddddd .....yesssssssssssssssssss.........aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..... that's it...........I'm cummmiiiinnnggggggggggggggggg"

In the past, Alice had usually needed some quiet time after an orgasm. But not this time. Her cries of encouragement were enough to keep both Paul and Sonia going. Moving reluctantly away from his wife's near naked body, Paul motioned to Sonia to take advantage of Alice's position.

Without letting her subside from the intense orgasm that was still coursing through her, Sonia bent over Alice and used both hands to roll her damp panties down her long slender legs. As they reached her ankles, Paul lifted both of her feet gently from the bed and kissing each foot tenderly in turn, pulled the garment clear and let it fall to the floor.

Alice's breath was still coming in short, harsh gasps as her husband and her new lover gently spread her legs and once again began kissing each foot. They licked delicately over each of her toes, treating them with adoration and reverence. They kissed her soles and her ankles and then began a slow gentle licking and kissing up her calves, beyond her knees to her thighs. As their lips approached her upper thighs and met, Sonia could almost smell his Alice's excitement. She touched her tongue to her pussy lips and once again felt Alice's body tense in orgasm. Her legs trembled and her smooth, round buttocks quivered as the climax shook her body. Sonia kept her tongue on the older woman's clitoris as the orgasm ran its course. She could feel her pussy contract as if trying to suck her tongue further inside.

"oooohhhhhh yesssssss......ohhhh darling how I need this........mmmmmmmm sooooo good.....so nice"

Sonia let her tongue slide tenderly up and down the folds of her pussy from her pink puckered anus up to her clitoris for a further five minutes and, although Alice did not reach another full climax, her moans and sighs of pleasure were enough to keep both Sonia and Paul happy.

Finally, and if she was completely honest with herself, with some relief, Alice felt her husband moving up to her face. They smiled facing each other from just a few inches distance and again kissed lovingly. Paul felt his tongue being drawn into Alice's mouth once again and, knowing that Sonia was still busy eating her warm fleshy pussy, he knew that his slut wife was still horny.

"Paul, I want you and Sonia to have some fun as well. I feel like such a slut for asking, but I want you to fuck her young, tender pussy while she tongues me - Is that good for you Sonia?"

With her mouth still full of wet pussy, all Sonia could do was to moan her assent against Alice's clit.

"Ohhh," cried Alice as her lovers moan sent tingles through her lower regions, "I think she wants you baby!"

Paul's cock was practically bursting through his underwear and he needed no second invitation. Moving swifly behind the young nurse he grabbed the hem of her starched skirt and flipped it up over her back. He groaned inwardly when he saw the black stockings and matching lace panties under the skirt.

His fingers trembled slightly as he pulled the panties to one side and exposed Sonia's young pussy and tiny puckered ass. He could see that she was already wet with desire and lost no time in slipping two fingers deep into her moist cunt.

Sonia moaned into Alice's pussy as she felt the invading fingers bring her to her peak and tried to swallow as much of the older woman's juices as she could. Both women were now moaning and sighing with their combined pleasure as Paul quickly unzipped his jeans and aimed his erection towards the nurse's pussy.

With one long lunge he sank in to the hilt. She felt so tight, so hot as he began to thrust slowly into her depths.

"Oh God Alice," cried Sonia as she felt herself impaled on Paul's big dick, "Your husband's fucking me....mmmmm.....so good...so deep......oooohhhhhh yesssssss...harder, please....harder.."

Paul knew that his stamina would not allow him to keep his balls full for long, and, encouraged by her words, began to slam himself harder and deeper into her wet pussy.

Alice was now cumming again "Aaahhhhhh yesssssssss......mmmmmmmm.....lick my pussy, baby," she cried as she pulled Sonia's head further down into her cunt. "Paul, please cum on me....I want you to spurt that lovely hot seed over my tits.....now, PLEASE!"

Paul was almost there, and wishing to please his slut of a wife one more time, pulled out of Sonia's pussy with a squishing, sloppy sound. His erection twitching in front of him, he quickly moved to the bedside and aimed his cock between his wife's big tits.

Sonia was not to be left out of this final display of lust, and taking Jak's throbbing tool in her hand she jerked him furiously until with a cry of satisfaction from all three of them, Paul's cum spewed from the tip of his cock and splashed in pools between Alice's breasts.

"I love you so much Paul" Alice whispered as they all relaxed "you always seem to know what I want...what I need. And Sonia, you are an amazing lover, you know just how to touch me, how to make me cum. I hope that this is not just a one-off thing!"

"Oh no, Alice," replied the young nurse as she straightened her skirt and rather wet panties. "Any time either of you "need" me, I'll be waiting!"

Paul carefully replaced the blanket over his wife's glowing body. "You look sleepy again, hon. You should get some more rest. The doc said you should be ok to come home in a few days. But I think that maybe Sonia should make a few house calls, just to make sure you're okay!"

Before he left, Paul picked up his wife's yellow panties from the floor where Sonia had dropped them earlier.

"Looks like I'd better get you a fresh pair from home!" he laughed as he walked towards the door with Sonia.

"Mmmm yes, darling. Some sexy ones please - Why not take Sonia home with you and she can help you choose them!" Alice said sleepily as she drifted off with a smile.

Paul and Sonia exchanged a quick, knowing glance. Paul knew that it would not just be his wife's panties that he would be looking at later!

- The End -

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers