A Bankers Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing, just a stupid thought."

"You are thinking about it aren't you?"

"Gary, please. I like you, I do find you attractive and normally I would have been flattered and liked to have gone out as a couple."

"Then let's try, he interrupted, leaning across the table and holding her hand, sending a bolt of electricity up her arm and shock waves to other parts of her anatomy. She felt her nipples harden and herself get wet. "Christ!" she thought to herself, "that has never happened before!"

She didn't know if was the drink, the heady atmosphere, the jetlag and tiredness, the Sam situation, or what, but Carol heard herself self say: "I must be mad, but yes, Ok."

Gary's face lit up and he squeezed her hand sending another bolt of electricity through her body. Carol was grateful that she was wearing a loose top as her nipples felt rock hard and would have been a dead giveaway.

"But now Gary, I need my beauty sleep and I am off to bed."

He looked at her expectantly.

"On my own you naughty boy. I don't know, he hasn't even bought me dinner and he wants to sleep with me!" she sighed, but smiled at the same time.

"I did buy you dinner, this evening!"

"No Gary," she said standing up wagging her finger at him, "Chuck, or more to the point, the bank bought the dinner tonight."

He followed her to the lift and they chatted away easily as the lift rose to their floor.

"Good night Carol."

"Good night Gary, sleep tight and sweet dreams," she said leaning over and giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek before disappearing into her room and double locking the door.

She had a restful night but eventually got to sleep. She woke up feeling very randy and knew that Gary had been the cause. He had been the subject a dream and she knew that she would not be able to hold a conversation with him or concentrate on work without addressing her urges. She didn't have time for a long session, so lay on the bed and for the first time in ages, played with herself, rubbing her wet lips and hard clitoris until she came. She knew her body better than any man and could make herself cum really quickly and this was one of those times when that is what she wanted and needed. It was one of the quickest and most violent orgasms she could recall and resolved her immediate need.

Breakfast and the day passed without any incident or opportunity for Gary or Carol to talk in private, they didn't even get to sit in a taxi together as Brian travelled with them, George going elsewhere for a meeting.

The decision was taken that the New York guys would also stay overnight to reduce their travel time, and, she assumed, as a way of saying thanks. They joined Gary and Carol for another nice dinner that night where they had lots of fun and silly stories, some getting risqué as they got to know each other better and the drink flowed.

As the bill was presented, Gary grabbed it and said he would pay. Carol smiled inwardly as he took the bill and passed his credit card and the bill back to the waiter. Normal bank rules were that the locals pay for dinners but she knew what was behind Gary's gesture. She also knew he wouldn't pay personally as he would expense it, but the message wasn't lost on her.

Back at the hotel the New York guys checked in and they agreed to meet Gary and Carol in the bar.

"Thanks for dinner Gary."

"My pleasure Carol," he smiled.

"So by buying me dinner you expectations are what?" she smiled. Standing at the bar she felt him gently put his arm around her waist pulled her towards him. Another bolt of electricity hit her, "My God!" Carol thought, "What is it about his touch?"

"Well we shall have to see," he whispered into her ear.

Drinks ordered they sat at a table and just as Gary was going to reach across the table to hold Carols hand, Chuck and Harry joined the couple.

The chat continued as the drinks flowed. Chuck almost had Carol crying with laughter as he told a story about him and a girlfriend at high school being caught in bed by her dad.

"So Carol, come on." asked Harry. "You must have had some fun at University. Spill the beans!"

"No, I was a good girl!"

"That's as maybe, but spill the beans girl!" urged Chuck.

"Yes, come on Carol," smiled Gary.

She thought for a second. "Well there was the time when a boy sneaked into my room via the outside drainpipe and when he left he pulled the bloody thing off the wall and, how he didn't kill himself I don't know!"

"How long from when he sneaked in to when he left?" asked Chuck.

Playing them at their own game; "oh you know boys, not long enough!" which got the desired roar of laughter much to the disdain of the other clientele in the hushed surroundings of the bar.

As much as Carol was enjoying the drinks, she wanted to be with Gary. She realised the last 24 hours had been transformational in many ways, and what she was about to embark on was probably stupid and risky, but she had made my mind up.

"Sorry guys, bed time for this young lady. See you tomorrow. 7.00am for breakfast."

She kissed them all on their cheeks and as she kissed Gary he whispered, "See you later."

Carol sat on her bed, nervously excited but also worried and her mind was full of "what if's". About 15 minutes later there was a light knock on the door. "Carol, its Gary."

She opened the door to Gary standing there with a bottle of champagne and a bucket of ice.

"Well you had better come in!"

Smiling and kissing her gently on the cheek Gary walked in and put the champagne bottle in the bucket, turned to her and held his arms apart. "Finally I have you to myself!"

Carol fell into his arms and they started to kiss. Gently at first then with more passion. He gently opened her mouth and their tongues met and danced against each other. He held her tight in his arms and she moulded her body against his as, yet again, bolts of electricity ran through her.

Breaking off the kiss, Gary said: "Wow that was a hell of hello Carol!"

Carol smiled and nodded.

"Shall I pour?" he said looking toward the champagne.

She nodded.

He expertly opened the bottle and poured two glasses. Carol momentarily thought of Sam and realised he wouldn't have known how to open a bottle of champagne. She could hear him say: "How does the fucking corkscrew work on this stupid fucking cork?"

They sat on the bed, holding hands, sipping champagne and talking. Every so often one of them would lean against the other, or give a short sweet kiss to the other. They talked about their pasts. Their success and failures. Their wishes and plans (as much as 20 something's have).

The bottle finished, she looked at Gary.

"Sorry Gary, but I don't want you stay tonight. Part of me wants to rip your clothes off and fuck you stupid, and we will. But not tonight."

He didn't look hurt or sad. "I understand. Really I do."

He stood up and they hugged and started kissing. Carol broke it off. "Now get out before I change my mind!" she laughed.

He gave a mock bow and left.

She had never felt so happy or content. Yes she could have had sex, but the expectation and build up would make it better when they did.

She threw her clothes over a chair and was soon fast asleep, waking to the shrill of the alarm.

Breakfast was its normal self and to her knowledge there was no difference between Gary and her and the way they interacted.

Saturday was a full and exhausting day and they were all fairly subdued when they went out for dinner that night. None of the fun and laughter of previous dinners.

They all agreed to skip the normal post dinner drinks in the bar and retired to their rooms. Carol hoping Gary would soon knock. She wasn't disappointed.

She greeted him with a big hug and kiss as he came into her room.

They stood there and laughed at the awkwardness. They hugged again and kissed, just as they had the previous evening. Carol feeling herself turning to jelly.

"Oh Gary," she sighed breaking off the kiss to get her breath back.

"Yes?"

"You will be the death of me," she said falling back into his arms.

Holding her tight, Gary could feel himself harden. This girl so turned him on.

Kissing her she melted into his arms again.

Carol stepped back and sat down on the bed. Gary needed no invitation and sat next to her. Holding her hand he looked deep into her eyes.

"Carol, you are the best thing that has happened to me."

Smiling she leant towards him and gently kissed him on the lips.

"Same here."

Standing up she stretched, aware of Gary's eyes taking on her body.

"I need a shower. Stay there a minute."

"I could wash your back!"

"I bet you could, but not today."

Gary lay on the bed as he heard the water start and imagined what Carol looked like in the shower, He had noticed her firm nicely shaped boobs. He had admired her bum from the first day they had met at the bank.

His thoughts and dreams were interrupted as Carol re-appeared wearing one of the hotels towelling gowns, her hair damp and unkempt.

Carol smiled at him.

"Nice dreams?"

He nodded.

"Very."

"Where they rude?"

He shook his head.

"Liar!" she laughed climbing on the bed next to him, inadvertently flashing an expense of thigh. Covering herself up again, she held his hand. "So tell Carol what you were dreaming or thinking about?"

"You."

"What about me?"

"What you looked like in the shower."

"How rude!" she mocked. "Like any other girl I guess."

"So show me!"

"Hey mister, you have to work harder than that!" Carol laughed.

Gary leant over and kissed her. Gently at first then harder, exploring her mouth with his tongue, loving the way she moaned as he sensed her becoming aroused.

Gently rubbing and stroking her neck, he slowly slid his hand lower as the gown obediently opened. He now felt the swell of her right breast, he went a few inches lower and felt her hard nipple. Stroking it and rubbing it, Carol moaned louder as the nipple hardened even more.

Breaking off the kiss, Gary lowered his head until his lips and tongue made contact with the nipple, licking, biting and sucking it as Carol forced it into his mouth.

"Yes Gary, just like that, that's nice," she said quietly.

His exploring hand went lower as he continued attending to her breast with his mouth. Down over her stomach as the gown opened even more. Lower it went as Carol moaned her appreciation. He felt the softness of her pubes. "So she isn't shaved," he thought to himself. There wasn't much there, she must be trimmed he thought. Gary felt her open her legs as his hand went further down and felt her wetness.

Again, Carol sighed as his fingers lightly danced along her wet lips.

She opened her legs even wider, opening herself up to her new lover. He was playing her like a fine instrument. He knew exactly how to touch her.

Exploring her, he gentle put a finger in her at the same time as biting hard on her nipple. As he entered her, searching for her gspot, she felt the first gentle orgasm engulf her.

"Oh yes Gary, yes!" she sighed.

Recognising the signs, he continued to finger her as he left her breast unattended and resumed kissing her mouth.

He felt her move against his finger as he fucked her. With his thumb, he found her clitoris and started to gently rub it.

Breaking off the kiss and pulling his hand away, Carol sat up. She removed her gown, showing him her nudity for the first time.

"Gary, I have never wanted a man so much, get undressed and fuck me!"

Gary quickly got undressed as Carol looked at him, marvelling at his taught muscles and then the muscle she was most interested in, his hard dick. It looked perfect and she held her arms out for him as he got back onto the bed.

"We have all the time in the world for love making and everything that goes with it, but Gary, I need you in me. Now."

Gary quickly did as he was asked and they were soon matching each other thrust for thrust as they fucked for the first time. Both knew it wouldn't last long, neither cared.

"Come in me Gary, it's ok!" Carol urged as she approached her climax, hoping he was close too.

Soon Gary knew he was going to cum too and he cried out as he thrust hard into Carol, holding himself still as he felt himself cum and fill her wet pussy. This was enough to finish Carol too as she cried out in satisfaction as she came too.

Gary slowly withdrew and lay on his back beside Carol, holding her hand as they regained their breath.

He leant over and gently kissed her.

"Ok?"

Carol smiled. She didn't need to say anything.

They soon fell asleep, waking when they got cold to snuggle under the bed covers.

The shrill of the wake up call did what it was supposed to do. As much as they wanted to, they realised they didn't have enough time to have a quickie in the morning. Gary sneaked to his room and they both showered and met for breakfast.

Sunday was not to be a day of rest as they got stuck into their work. About 5.30pm the two Managing Directors called a halt to agree where they were and it was agreed that the proposal was back on track and would probably be finished by Tuesday. To be safe, the London flights would be booked for Wednesday evening.

Carol had to share Gary with the rest of the team at dinner as all the team dined out for the first time. Even the chairman joined for drinks.

Later at the hotel everyone went to their rooms, and as expected, a few minutes later, Gary was knocking on Carol's door.

They were soon hugging and kissing and naked in each other arms.

Gary proved to Carol that her previous lack of interest in oral sex was down to the lack of expertise with former lovers. Gary slowly started licking Carol's vaginal lips, her clit and fucked her with his tongue. He attended to her perineum and even licked her bum hole, and area untouched before. Carol could not remember being so wet or turned on. Gary took her to the brink of orgasm so many times; she had to plead with him to let her cum as the sensations were almost hurting. Eventually he did, with a finger stroking her pussy lips, he gently licked her engorged clit until she could take no more and exploded in a fantastic orgasm.

When she got her breath back she good naturedly smacked Gary. "I have never cum like that before. You are a bad boy!"

With a smug smile still on his face, Carol moved so she could get a good look at his cock. It was the first time she had had the opportunity to see it close up. She gently stroked it and enjoyed the murmurs of satisfaction from Gary.

Getting closer she licked the head. "Oh yes!" he sighed.

Carol had never been a fan of giving oral either. She had never let a guy cum in her mouth and did it as infrequently as she could, but with Gary, she wanted to. She wanted to taste him. Feel him fill her mouth with his cock. Maybe even cum in her mouth.

The gentle licking turned to sucking and soon Gary was almost fucking her mouth; as she licked and sucked as he thrust in and out.

"I'm not going to last!" he grunted.

"I am going to cum!

Carol made her decision. Today was the day she decided as she felt him spurt his hot sticky sperm into her mouth.

She couldn't take it all and swallow it, so had to remove his cock as the last few spurts hit her chin.

With some difficulty she swallowed as his cock slowly softened in her hand.

Did she like the taste? No, not really.

Would she do it again? Oh yes!

She went to bath room and washed her mouth out before returning to the bed where they cuddled each other before falling asleep.

Carol awoke in the middle of the night to the feeling of something stroking her most private parts.

"You are awake then?" whispered Gary.

"mmm," she replied as a finger gently entered her. "Are you never satisfied?"

"No, are you?"

"No," she said forcing herself down on his finger.

She soon felt a different sensation as Gary's finger was replaced by something bigger as he gently entered her from behind and they slowly made love. It seemed to go on for ages until they both knew they were close and they soon reached the inevitable climax, Carol cumming just before Gary.

They fell asleep again and got a few hours' sleep before the alarm did its tricks.

Doing the same as before, Gary sneaked off to his room and they met at breakfast.

Monday followed a similar pattern, the evening seeing the two lovers exploring each other and enjoying each other's bodies. They even watched each other masturbate; something Carol would never have done previously, but such was her relaxation with Gary, she found it very arousing, and then seeing him pleasure himself was also ground-breaking for her.

On Tuesday afternoon, there was a final run through of the proposal. By 8.00pm it was agreed it was as finished as it could be and as good as it was ever going to be. The team went out for dinner and there was a copious amount of drink consumed. So much so that the young lovers went to bed and slept. Hand in hand and content, but far too drunk for any sexual gymnastics.

It was agreed that Brian and George would stay on in New York to make the presentation to the client on Friday. The New York team would have to start work on another project on Wednesday. This left Carol and Gary the day to spend as they wished in New York before catching an evening flight back to London.

They awoke and had a leisurely shower together before enjoying each other's bodies prior to a breakfast in bed.

A tour of Central Park was followed by a lunch before returning to the hotel. As they entered Carol's room, they were aware that nothing would be the same again. Somehow the reality of being in England would make things different.

They made love and enjoyed it and Gary even introduced Carol to some anal play, gently entering her with his finger. She was surprised but she liked it. Another taboo broken.

They showered, packed and went to the airport.

Holding hands in the lounge, Gary checked his emails. He laughed out loud.

Passing his Blackberry to Carol, he showed her an email from Chuck.

"Hey dude, you nearly kept it from us, but all the best to you and Carol. You deserve each other. BR Chuck"

"How the hell?" Carol said laughing!

"Don't know, I'll ask him."

Gary tapped at his Blackberry. There was soon an answer.

Gary passed the machine to Carol.

"Should have done better sneaking back to your room in the morning. Don't worry won't tell the bosses!"

Carol and Gary laughed as they were then called to their flight.

They sat near each other and despite Gary's suggestion they join the mile high club, which was a step too far for Carol, the flight was uneventful.

On Friday the presentation was made to the client and the feedback was promising. On the following Tuesday the deal team in London and New York got together with the Chairman via video conference to be told the bank had got the deal. First years revenue was expected to be about $900,000, rising to $1.5million in year two. Gary and Carol would get large bonuses that year.

Over the weekend Carol broke up with Sam and soon moved in with Gary. All was well, even with heavy work schedules and other work related demands. After a year, Gary was offered a promotion. Ken had been "let go" and Gary was offered the chance of managing Chuck and Harry and being made a Director in New York. He couldn't refuse and despite trying to keep their relationship going, it eventually fizzled out and Gary and Carol decided to split.

Neither had any regrets.

12