A Bargain Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He saw a chance to use the witch to dodge and took it, "When is your meeting?"

She looked up at him, eager to be of help. "Oh, that, tomorrow an hour after dawn at the place where the river turns south."

"So you're here until morning?"

"I was supposed to be," the words stopped short as the lump in her throat made it hard to swallow, "working with her most of the night." Her heart grew heavy again. "I'm so sorry, Mistress."

Neral marveled at how he could shrug with just an eyebrow. Still, she couldn't deny the urge and could think of no reason just then not to indulge if there were time. "Stay out of my head. Understand?"

She nodded, inching closer, eager to please. Beginning at her toes, the witch planted gentle kisses in trails up each leg as her nails dragged up the back of them, making Mistress shiver. Seeing it and hearing her breath shift as she began to give in to her lust made the sorceress happy. She owed Mistress her devotion and all the love she could give. Her tongue left trails that reflected the lamp light as she made her way towards the hem of the gown.

Neral watched her work, thrilling at the submission radiating from the woman as much as the feelings she was creating in Neral herself. How could she not have liked women before? Her hands drifted to the fabric, holding it up past her belly button. So much for discipline and decorum.

No other invitation was needed before burying herself in Mistress's mound, her tongue snaking upward to nurse and love and bat that clit back and forth, using the whimpers she drew from Mistress to drive her on as she looked up into her eyes. Mistress was perfect in all things and if she had to stay on her knees like this for the rest of her days making things right, then that's what her life would be. She moaned as Neral took her by the hair, pushing the witch's head deeper between her legs as she threw her head back in orgasm.

When the sensations finally faded Neral nudged her away, looking down to see her wetness smeared on the blonde's lips and contentment in her eyes. Neral composed herself, the urge tended to nicely for now. "I have questions."

The woman licked her lips clean wantonly. "Of course, Mistress."

Shifting to a role of gentle interrogator, fearing that if she became too stern at this point the woman might break down, she knelt to her level. She certainly hoped that he who was her husband in all but name at this point was right in that she'd settle into something more normal and less lapdog, but it served just now. The incredulity of what came next was not lost on Neral, "After all that's happened, I don't know your name. Tell me your name."

"Bryana, Mistress."

More questions followed and Bryana looked at Mistress in adoration and answered them all. She was actually glad as the night wore on that she remembered the intricacies of the person she was so that she could help Mistress and Master to plot to undo what had been done as well as deal with those that plotted. Some of them would take time and planning to punish properly, but it would be done because Mistress and Master willed it and Bryana ached to make it so. That, if she thought about it, she actually owed them indirectly for her rebirth, was nothing to balance how they had been as responsible for her bringing harm to Mistress as she had. Her employers had wanted Neral to suffer.

Now they would.

That she could now think of her as Neral without feeling awkward at being forward without cause didn't trouble her. She supposed it was part of the settling into her new self that Master Deres had spoken of. One name or another didn't change feeling though. Bryana loved Neral with all her being and that she loved Deres drew Bryana to him as a moth to a flame, if only to be a part of what they had.

And when she took those steps out of the city proper just as light began to touch the horizon she knew she was taking her first steps in her new life and, by the time those rays faded to the sunset, she would be back with him.

With her.

Home.

End