A Bashful Whore

Story Info
Former whore pleases language students.
1.9k words
3.9
204.3k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,408 Followers

John Pembury first met Lin four years ago whilst on holiday in Malasia. He was immediately captivated by her far eastern beauty: long black hair, almost to her waist and small but athletic figure. Her physical attraction was complimented by her shy demeanour, almost to the point of demure bashfulness. John was a good businessman and not stupid. He knew full well that to Lin, he was just another customer, paying his money to use her body. He realised that at twenty years his junior, it was unlikely that she could fall in love with him the way that he had fallen for her, but he felt that he could offer her and her poor family wealth and riches that were, frankly, probably beyond their wildest dreams. Lin jumped at the chance to leave her life in Malasia behind, and knowing that her family would be well provided for, she joined John two months later in London where the couple were married.

Over the years the couple had lived a happy and contented life. Genuinely concerned for his new in-laws welfare, John sent regular payments back to Malasia. Away from the brothels in which she used to work and although still shy and a little bashful, Lin had proved to be bright and intelligent. She soon found a position in a local college teaching foreign languages. At first John was surprised that his bride wished to work at all, it certainly wasn't necessary; money was not at all short. But Lin had insisted and he had no desire to deny her anything.

John remembered vividly the day their life changed. He was sitting in the den, sipping a glass of malt scotch after a particularly hard day at work. It was 8.00pm and they had just finished dinner when John's concentration on the evening crossword was broken by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." John called as he got up.

"Hello. Is Mrs Pembury in?" asked one of the two teenage youth's now standing in the open doorway. "We're from college. She promised to help us with an assignment."

Thinking that this was slightly unusual, but not unnesessarily surprised, John let the two young men in and called his wife. After a brief discussion and a smiled apology to her husband, Lin and the two students disappeared into one of the rooms that had been made into a home office. As Lin had said that they would be a couple of hours, John decided to take his crossword to the local pub and finish it over another drink.

Lin heard the front door shut as she and her students entered the office.

"I'm sorry," she started, "I don't remember what assignment you were having trouble with, Carl. Are you and Jerry working on something together?"

The two young men glanced at each other, a sly grin playing over their lips.

"You could say that!" replied Jerry and laid a brown folder on the desk.

Lin picked up the floder and opened it. Her stomach turned over as she looked at the glossy photographs that were within. The first picture clearly showed Lin, on her knees in the principals office, with the same man's penis buried deeply in her mouth. Lin was stunned into silence. She remembered the day vividly. Dr. Green, the principal, had called her into his office. He informed her that he had discovered her background and that she was a hooker in Malasia. Lin tried to explain that all that was behind her now, but Green did not seem interested. He just kept saying that, unless she was prepared to provide him with a similar "service", he would have no option but to terminate her employment and inform the college board of her previous work experiences. Lin could see no way out of the mess, and so proceeded to give the principal a deep blow job. At first she felt disgusted, but as she quickly slipped into her old routine; rolling her expert tongue over his glans and taking his shaft into her tight throat, she realised with a certain surprise that she actually quite enjoyed and missed having different men use her in this way.

Lin's attention was quickly drawn back to her present situation as she heard Carl's voice.

"There's more if you want to see them." he said with a leer. "We all knew you were blowing the principal, but none of us knew how good you were at it!"

"No! I don't want to see any more of your disgusting pictures. What do you want, for God's sake?"

"What do you think we want?" said Jerry pointing to the glossy photograph. "We want some of what you gave Dr. Green!"

Carl and Jerry could see that their tutor was weakening. Neither really expected her to go for this, but presented with photographic evidence, both of them could see that she had no way out and it now looked like she might co-operate.

"We want to see those tits of your's first!" said Carl, becoming more daring than he thought he could. "C'mon, get that top off and let's see them!"

With a sigh of resignation, Lin began to unbutton her silk blouse and let it flutter to the floor.

In the pub, John was still having trouble concentrating on his crossword. There were few locals in the bar tonight, and after a brief, meaningless chat with the barmaid, he had taken his paper and drink to a single table and begun to fill in solutions. By 9.00pm he had given up. The last two clues had defeated him and, draining his drink he left the pub for the short walk home. As he approached his house he searched his pocket for his keys. Damn! He'd left them in the den. He knew that Lin was probably still busy with her students and so was not going to disturb her by knocking on the front door. Slipping quietly along the side of the house, he made his way towards the garage, knowing that he could enter the house from this direction. The garage was fairly dark but lit dimly by the light from the window that let on to the home office through the blind that had been only pulled three quarters of the way accross the window. On an impulse, John peered through the window to see if Lin and her students were still working.

"Fuck me!" cried Carl as Lin rolled her panties, the only garment that she had left on, down her dark, shapely legs. "What a cracking body!"

"Look at those nipples" replied his friend, "They're as fucking hard as I am! And her pussy, look, she's shaved off all her hair!"

"Come on then, you two," said Lin in a matter of fact tone. "I don't have all night. If you're gonna do me then lets get it over with, my husband will be back soon."

The two lads needed no second invitation. Both had their faded jeans and underwear off in a matter of seconds and almost ran the few steps to where Lin was now sitting atop the desk, completely naked and with her legs spread wide. Carl quickly knealt betwwen her legs and started to run his tongue over the folds of her bare pussy while his friend climbed up onto the desk and fed his throbbing erection into Lin's open mouth.

Lin felt a tingle as Carl's tongue came into contact with her clit and involuntarily spread her thigh's wider apart, giving the student better access to her vagina. She moaned deeply around the cock in her mouth and felt it twitch with the sudded vibration. She had, at first, wanted this to be over quickly, but now felt again that strong urge to please the men she was servicing. Carl's tongue on her pussy was wonderful, and she knew she was creeping closer and closer towards orgasm. As she felt herself tipping over the edge of climax, she swallowed Jerry's cock down to the root and groaned with satisfaction. She felt wave after wave of pleasure waft over her body as her toes curled and her legs trembled and was rewarded with a gush of excitement from Jerry's cock as he orgasmed into her mouth.

John had seen the whole thing from the darkened garage. His emotions were in turmoil. He knew that he should be shocked; should be angry and jealous, but all he felt at present was a growing excitement at watching these young students fuck his wife's mouth and lick her smooth pussy. As he watched Jerry withdraw from her mouth with cum dripping from Lin's lips, he became suddenly aware of his own throbbing erection, and without thinking pulled his cock from the confines of his underwear and started masturbating. He could see Carl's cock twitching between his legs and wondered what would happen next.

"Shit, Jer," said Carl as he rose from between Lin's open legs. "Look, man, your cums running down her chin!"

"Yeah, don't she look cute like that!" replied his friend with a grin.

"Come on then Carl," said Lin, "I suppose you want me to suck you off as well?"

"No way, baby! I want some of this here!" replied Carl as he pushed three fingers into Lin's soaked and open pussy.

Lin gasped at the intrusion to her body. She couldn't help herself, and as Carls fingers rubbed over her swollen clit, her body shook as another orgasm swept over her.

"Jeez, Carl. She's so wet now. Go on, do her now! Fuck that tight little pussy of hers!"

Carl was way ahead of his friend and was already standing between Lin's legs. With his hands under her firm buttocks he pulled her roughly towards him, lined up his cock with her open hole and pushed himsef fully inside. Lin gasped again as she felt him slide into her wet channel up to the hilt. He eyes were tight shut as her student began to fuck her with long frantic strokes. She felt her small tits being squeezed, she guessed by Jerry, as her pussy took a vicious pounding. She knew that Carl was going to cum soon and opened her eyes to see Jerry rubbing his now erect cock over her small but hard nipples. She glanced towards the window thinking that she saw a movement, but as Carl pulled out of her pussy and erupted over her belly, she gave it little thought. Jerry was only a few seconds behind his friend and, with a grunt of satisfaction, splashed his second load of semen between Lin's small tits.

As John watched the second student climax over his wife's breasts, he released his own cum over the garage wall. For a brief moment, he thought that Lin had seen him. She had looked directly at the window but then returned to her task. John was sure that, although this situation had come as a complete surprise to both him and Lin, his slutty wife had enjoyed it as much as her students. John certainly knew that he had enjoyed the show! Lin had been a hooker when they first met and he had loved the things that she was able to do. All he had to do now was to ensure that she continued doing them, with other men as well as himself

Their life now had changed. That much he was sure of. The question that faced him was: Should he tell her that he had seen the whole thing and that he did not want it to happen ever again, or should he conceed the obvious fact that one man would never be enough for her and keep quiet in the hope that he could again witness a similar spectacle?

As John waited patiently for the students to leave, he already knew the answer to his question.

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,408 Followers