A Bastard and a Slut

Story Info
Blackmail makes her live the life she thought she wanted.
5.7k words
3.92
103.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:This story contains elements of reluctance/ffm/fm/adultry. Enjoy ~ Red

For Grace the ideal life of being a stay-at-home mom had always been a mixture of great joy and great disappointment. At times she was thrilled to have the freedom to come and go whenever she wanted during the hours of 8am and 3pm. She shopped when she wanted. Volunteered when she wanted. Visited friends when she wanted. And yet, there were times when she grew bored and it was boredom that had come back to bite her in the ass.

Several weeks ago a box arrived at her doorstep. The return address identified the sender as C.J. Winters from Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Grace gave the package some thought as she carried into her home and set it on the table. She pulled out a knife and sliced through the taped seam, thinking about what latest gadget, garment, or whatnot that she'd ordered online. Nothing came to mind as she opened the box and stared at the back of a manilla envelope.

She picked it up, flipped it over and felt her chest tighten. Her online screen name had been scrawled across the goldenrod hued paper in a flourish of red ink. She gripped the back of a chair and sat down with a thud.

The muscles in her stomach twisted and knotted. She flipped the box lid over and stared again at the name of the sender. She tried to recall all the people online that she'd talked to over the past seven years. Where they came from. What their names were. What their screen titles were. A blank canvas filled her mind as her pulse raced.

In her head she prayed to God that there was nothing to worry about. Tears filled her eyes as she reached into the box and pulled out a disk, as well as a stack of papers. A quick glance at the pages of script confirmed to her what she feared. Thousands and thousands of posts from 2005 until three days ago were stacked neatly in a bound bundle. Her hands shook as she opened the envelope and pulled out a series of photos and a letter.

The photos were glossy prints of her and several of her lovers. Men she'd met during those times when 8am-3pm were too boring to contemplate anything but adventure in the arms of another. The letter was simple and direct. She was to meet C.J. Winters in three days, at a hotel 45 minutes from her home. She was to leave her house at 8am and would be allowed to leave at 2pm. He knew from her posts and her openness that she was sterile, so there was no need to worry about pregnancy, and he also was aware of her irresponsible behavior with her former lovers, so there would be no condoms.

Grace wanted to revolt and refuse the demands, but the letter had described how easy it was for her husband, members of her church, and her family to gain access to all C.J. had sent her. Three days passed and during that time Grace battled an internal war. Confess everything to her husband. Ask advice from her mom. Run away and disappear – an option she quickly scratched because she had a heart swollen with love for her children. In the end, as she walked into the elevator and pressed the button to the fifth floor, Grace had known what she was going to do the moment she'd looked into the box.

She tapped on the door to room 524 and waited for it to open. It didn't take long. She stared into the face of a man she didn't recognize from any photo online, or any rendezvous from her past. He was a stranger to her, yet she knew he probably wasn't.

"Hello Grace. Please come in," C.J. said before stepping back and allowing her entry.

Grace's heart pounded and her jaw tightened as she walked across the threshold and heard the telling click of the door shutting. "Aren't you going to lock it?" she asked.

"Why would I? If you leave you leave. I'm not holding you prisoner."

"Aren't you?"

C.J. shrugged his shoulders, walked past her and headed over to the bar, where he poured her a small glass of wine. He poured another for himself, and drank deep the crimson fluid. "So you know it's not drugged," he said after finishing his glass.

"I'll pass," she said, before dropping her purse and removing her coat. "So what do you want first?"

"Don't you want to know my name?"

"Not really," she admitted.

"Well, it's Chad."

She said nothing, choosing instead to wait until he made the first move.

"Do you want to talk about your posts? Photos? Messages?"

"Why? Will talking about it change your mind?"

Chad smirked. "No, not at all."

"Then why bother. Let's just get this over with."

He shrugged his shoulders, sat down on the cushion of the hotel chair and spread his legs open. "Since you're so eager, let's get the basic stuff out of the way."

Grace swallowed the lump in her throat and slipped off her shoes. Her lower lip trembled as she walked over and sat on her knees. Her eyes watered with tears that spilled over. She winced when Chad's thumb caressed her freckled cheeks and then touched the small trail of tears. Grace turned away, shaking off his touch.

Chad's hand fell to his thigh, the other rested on the arm of the chair. Grace shook her head, and gave herself a mental pep talk. She told herself that sucking this man off was nothing. It meant nothing. It would come to nothing. He was nothing. He was just a cock and nothing more. Her hands shook as she opened up his pants and worked to free his hard shaft from his boxers and slacks.

The swollen tip was bright red and the veins were thick and ridged. She looked up and stared into Chad's eyes before taking a deep breath and bringing his cock to her lips. When the head slid against her mouth, she closed her eyes, opened her mouth and took him in.

The grunts and groans coming from Chad's throat told Grace she was doing a good job, as did the gentle massage he gave her scalp and the encouraging words of "yes", "oh fuck yeah", "good girl", and "yeah baby".

Grace told herself she wasn't having fun, that she was going to puke, and that when he came she would spit it all over him. She tried to ignore the slick moisture that coated her panties and the fragrant arousal of her sex that drifted up to her. When his breath quickened and his hips began to drive upward, while he pushed down on her head, Grace felt her pussy flex and quiver.

"I'm gonna come baby," Chad gasped before spraying the back of her throat with his heavy load. Grace felt the juice bubble around her lips. She swallowed quickly, knowing that he would have wanted it no other way. When she was done drinking his cum, she pulled back and licked her lips. Her gaze remained fixed on the floor, as she listened to him sigh in contentment.

"Very nice," he said, before reaching out and stroking her hair. Again Grace pulled away. "Get undressed," Chad told her. He stood up and removed his clothes. His wet cock hung limp as he walked around across the room and offered Grace a drink from her goblet. This time she took the offering and swallowed every drop before peeling off her clothes and standing naked before him.

"Your photos don't do you justice," Chad whispered before walking over and taking Grace's hand. He led her to the bed and told her to climb on. "Lay down and get comfy, sweetheart."

Grace chewed on her lower lip, crawled onto the center of the bed, and settled on the plush covers. She lay still. Her legs were stretched out straight and her arms rested against her sides. She stared up at the ceiling and tried to think of anything but the man who was standing next to the bed.

Chad touched her ankle with firm gentle caresses. He massaged the muscles, working the pads of his fingers into her skin. "Relax baby girl," he whispered. "We both know you loved sucking my cock and we both know you're gonna love having me eat you out."

An involuntary moan came from Grace's throat. Chad chuckled and replaced his fingers with his lips. Small feathery kisses were left on the tops of Grace's feet, toes, ankles, and calves. He lifted each leg, one at a time, and treated them like fine porcelain. She lay there, her body slowly growing more and more relaxed as well as more aroused. Mentally she called herself names, hoping to shame herself into not responding to his seductive measures.

The first touch of his lips upon her sex caused her hips to jerk upward. He slid his hands under her ass and began to knead the soft feminine globes. His breath trailed over her trimmed mound and then she felt his tongue slide between the slick folds of her pussy. Grace hissed as he pushed the tip of his tongue against he clit and played lazily along its edges.

Her nails dug into the covers. She closed her eyes and tried to recall some horrific memory that could pull her out of the passion that was beginning to consume her. The defeat she was feeling along with guilt was minimal as with each push of Chad's tongue into her sex brought her closer to a promising release.

"That's it baby, you can come for me. You like coming. Such a dirty whore you are." Chad's voice was deep and full. His words slightly muffled. Grace heard them though and she knew he spoke the truth. She was a dirty whore and what he was doing to her pussy was making her whole body shiver and quake. Soon her hips were rising and falling and she was no longer fighting for control over her body or her emotions.

Chad responded to her willingness by pushing three fingers into her pussy and fucking her vigorously, while lapping at her swollen lips and dripping sex. He reached up and pinched her left nipple, pulling the hard bead and twisting it until Grace was begging for him to fuck her. Chad laughed, refusing to give her the cock she craved and instead shoved his fist into her tight hole.

Grace screamed from the sudden fullness and the shocking discomfort that came along with it. He felt her body tense and told her to stay calm. She could take it. She was a fucking slut and she could take whatever he gave her. Grace felt tears slip down her cheeks, but she said nothing more and chose instead to take the punishing assault of his fist twisting back and forth in her tight hole. True to his word, her body did accept him and soon she was bucking and riding and begging for more.

When she came her whole body seemed to lift itself off the bed and remain suspended in the air. She couldn't breathe, think, or recall anything she'd may have said. All she saw were explosions of light behind her clenched lids. All she felt was rapid shots of heat and electricity erupt from her veins. Her cum was an avalanche of liquid steam that cascaded over Chad's fist and onto his face. She felt him retract his fist and cover her pussy with his mouth as she exploded over and over again.

How much time passed before she found herself able to move Grace didn't know. All she did know that was when she was more aware of her surroundings, Chad was by the door and talking to someone. She rolled over. Her body ached and her mind was numb. She saw, through a foggy haze, Chad moving back and accepting a cart, then pulling money from the pocket of his robe and handing it to the hotel attendant.

The aroma of food wafted over Grace, causing her stomach to growl. She sat up, pushing her hair from her eyes and watched as Chad pushed the cart over to the table and began to arrange their lunch.

"If you want to shower first, go ahead," Chad told her as he sat down and began to eat.

Grace shook her head, and left the bedroom. Behind the closed and locked door of the bathroom, she slid to the floor and began to cry. Hate for herself and for her blackmailer rolled over her. The reactions she had to his fucking, kissing, and talking to her were the reactions of a whore. She didn't want to be there and yet everything in her body craved what he was doing to her. She hated the fact that he knew it too. He knew he held the power to force her to his will and yet he hadn't asked her to do anything that she hadn't willingly done with men she'd met in secret. Grace knew it all came down to control. She had control in all her affairs. She picked the man, the time, the place, and the acts. But now she had nothing – the only control she had was to leave and let him destroy her world.

"Get it together girl," she told herself, before pushing herself back up and forcing herself into the shower. She washed away the sticky remains of cum and later brushed her teeth, removing whatever taste may have still existed from Chad's blow job. When she left the bathroom, her hair was damp and she wore a white hotel robe.

"Take that shit off," Chad told her.

Grace's lower lip trembled. "I don't get one speck of dignity?" she asked.

"Do you deserve it?"

"You don't know what I deserve."

Chad shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe not, but I'm in charge. Take it off. Sluts don't need clothes. They're supposed to be ready at a moment's notice. And we already established what kind of slut you are."

She pulled off the robe and let it lie on the floor, before making her way to the table where she sat down to eat whatever he had provided. While she ate Grace tried not to think of Chad and how they may have crossed paths. It was obvious, in her mind, that he was a regular user to the same porn site as she. How else would he have been able to gather so much information on her. But who was he? She hated to admit that over the course of her time on the internet, she'd cyberfucked more than a hundred men and had real-life-fucked a couple dozen.

"Your mind's a turnin'."

Grace looked up and stared at Chad. He was leaning back in his chair. His gaze drifting lazily over her face as he munched on raw vegetables dipped in cream and chives.

"Can I ask questions?"

Chad nodded his head and waited for her to begin.

"Have we talked online?"

"No," he answered.

Her brows furrowed in confusion. "Then how do you know me? And how did you know all that stuff about me?"

"Research."

"You research random women and blackmail them?"

Chad smirked. "No. I heard about you from a friend and the stories were quiet arousing, so I decided to check it out myself. You're a very trusting girl."

Grace lowered her gaze and stared at her food. She didn't know what to say. Chad was right. She was trusting and yet she had managed to keep her dirty little secrets quiet from the outside world. Only her friends online knew of her affairs, but not anymore. There was one enemy who was using her secrets to his advantage. She pushed her food around with the tip of her fork and then sighed, choosing instead to no longer eat the tasteless sustenance.

Chad took a deep breath and rose from the table. "Get dressed and go home Grace, be back here tomorrow."

She looked at his face and read the truthfulness behind his words. Quickly she rose and pulled on her clothes. She said nothing as she left the hotel room and ran to the elevator. Once safely tucked behind its steel doors and walls, she felt safe and secure. The feeling was short lived, when the clerk at the desk called her by name. She spun on her heel and stared at the woman. "The gentleman in room 524, wanted you to have a key," the attendant was saying, while pushing a key card across the counter.

Grace's hand shook as she picked it up. She stared at it for a moment, then tucked it into her purse before hurrying out and making her way toward her car. Behind the wheel she forced herself to remain calm and back at home she again showered, hoping to remove the filth that seemed to cover her.

That night she lay next to her husband, feigning a stomach ache, but telling him that she loved him and that she would be okay. He said nothing more, but held her close, hoping to comfort her and make her feel better. Sleep had a very hard time winning over guilt.

In the morning after kissing her husband goodbye and placing her kids on the school bus, Grace got into her car and headed back to room 524. She didn't bother knocking, after all, she had a key. The lock gave easily and she walked inside. Instantly her eyes closed on the scene before her.

A soft feminine giggle floated across the room followed by a voice, "She doesn't look pleased."

Grace opened her eyes and stared at the woman. She looked to be in her mid-twenties and had piercings on both her nipples, as well as her belly button and pussy. The woman was lewdly displaying herself on the center of the bed. Her fingers slowly trailing up and down her slick opening, teasing the dark hole and rolling her clit with her thumb and middle finger.

"She'll be fine. Won't you Grace?" Chad asked, as he stepped up to her and took her by the wrist.

Grace's lips curled in disgust as she was led into the room. "I'm not doing this," she hissed through clenched teeth.

Chad dropped her hand and sighed. "Sorry Carrie. Your money's on the counter, do me a favor and drop these three envelopes off at the front desk, ask them to get them in this mornings mail."

"Okie dokie," Carrie said, before bouncing off the bed and moving to grab her clothes.

Grace's jaw dropped as the young girl began to get dressed. Her gaze shifted to the envelopes that Chad had pointed out. She knew who they would be sent to and she knew the contents. "Wait!" she shouted, causing Carrie to stop pulling on her panties. The young girl and Chad both looked at Grace and waited. "What do you want me to do?" she asked.

Chad smirked and the girl giggled. "It doesn't really matter does it?"

Grace wanted to spit in the man's face and slap the woman, but she did neither. Instead she began to undress.

Carrie slid her panties back off and crawled back onto the bed. She opened her legs and spread her pussy lips apart. "Dig in babydoll," she said to Grace.

Grace gave Chad a look that spoke volumes before she climbed onto the bed and stared at the naked woman. The young girl had worked her pussy until the lips were swollen and covered in juice. Her clit was red and hard, and Grace knew that the tiny bud would most likely pulse against her tongue.

The fragrance of another woman's arousal drifted up to Grace. Her nose curled in disgust as she placed her hands where Carrie's were. The girl moved her fingers away and chose to tease and twist the rings that decorated her nipples. Grace glanced over and saw Chad's gaze drinking in the scene before him. "You're a sick fuck," Grace hissed before turning her attention back to Carrie. Grace had never tasted another woman. She closed her eyes and hoped that the young girl was clean. She swiped her tongue across Carrie's right lip and winced at the tangy flavor of the woman's juices.

"Mmm," Carrie whispered, and settled her ass further into the blankets. "Don't be shy babydoll. I like it a little rough."

Grace shuttered and Chad chuckled. "She'll get the hang of it, sweets. Give her time," Chad said, before reaching out and stroking Grace's hair. "Open your mouth and suck on that pussy, bitch."

Grace gave Chad a look that spoke of the hate she felt toward him. He said nothing, while he applied pressure to the back of her head and lifted one brow.

She did as she was told, opening her mouth and consuming the thick folds of Carrie's sex between her lips. She rolled her tongue back and forth along the flesh, while using her fingers to slide in and out of the woman's tight hole.

Carrie bucked and rode Grace's face. She whimpered and begged, then ordered the woman to stop, she could compose herself. "I don't want to come yet," she admitted, then gave Grace permission to begin again.

While Grace brought Carrie closer to an orgasm she did not find herself aroused at all. She fought control over the rolling and pitching in her stomach and tried not to get sick. For years Grace had wondered if she would like being with a woman, and had many times fantasized about it, but not once had she ever phoned with one, or met up with one. Nor had she ever chosen to cyber with anyone but men. Now her fantasy was a reality and she was not liking it.

12