A Beautiful, Spoilt Slut

Story Info
Lady Tara takes the gardener.
2.9k words
4.25
183.6k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Lady Tara Sinclair relaxed lazily on her soft, white leather sofa as she flicked through her occasional diary. Her husband, Sir James, looked up briefly from his crossword. He smiled as his eyes took in his younger wife's beauty. Lady Tara was dressed in her usual morning attire of light silk wrap-round dress that did little to conceal her near perfect figure. As usual, she was barefoot, and with her legs curled under her as she paged through the diary, Sir James could see her delicately painted toenails that perfectly matched her long, slender fingers.

"Looking for anything in particular, darling?" he asked

"Mmmm, I don't know," his wife replied, "I'm in one of those moods, you know? I woke up feeling horny and the feeling has just grown stronger! You and I both know what I need. I'm just looking through my diary to see if I can find anyone who can provide it!

James knew his wife's moods well. He spoiled her rotten - she always got exactly what she wanted and that included her choice of lovers.

"Perhaps I can help?" he said, closing his newspaper and making to rise from his chair. It had been a while since he had attempted to satisfy his young wife's vociferous sexual appetite, but he was always willing to try.

"That's okay, darling," Tara replied, with a captivating smile, "I know you really prefer to watch. And anyway, I think I'd prefer some rough, working type of man. You know, big muscles, tall and sweaty and, dare I say, a man with a large endowment!"

James laughed as he watched Tara squirm on the sofa a little as the thought of such a man infiltrated her imagination. He could see the outline of her already hard nipples through the thin material of her dress and knew that her sweet, sweet pussy would now be leaking some of her sensuous female nectar.

"You really are a bad little girl!" he joked. "But just looking at you like that, already has my cock hard. If you are sure you don't mind me watching you, then I'm more than happy for you to entertain one of your "friends" this wonderful afternoon!"

"Thank you, my darling. You really do spoil me, but I don't seem to be able to find anyone in my diary that captures my imagination. I think I really need a new friend!"

James thought for a moment before speaking. "What about Dick, our new gardener?" he said, "I've seen the way that you have looked at him since he started with us. Perhaps his name is a refection on his skill with his equipment!"

Tara's deep blue eyes suddenly lit up. Her husband's idea was not a bad one at all, she thought. Dick was young and ruggedly handsome and she had to admit that her panties had become damp on more than one occasion as she had watched him toil in the bright sunshine of their garden. The more she thought about his rough, sinewy body, the more excited she became.

"What an excellent idea, darling," she said, "but let's make it fun shall we and pay him for his "extra" work? Knowing that he will have to do whatever I say will make it much more interesting!

Sir James and Lady Tara were used to getting their own way over most things. Most of the male and some of the female staff were used to their Mistress' sexual demands, and as long as they were paid well, most of them had little objection. Dick Reynolds, however was new to the staff of the large house, and although some of his fellow workers had hinted towards Lady Tara's behaviour, he had thought that most of their whispered comments were in jest. He was faintly surprised then, when Jennings, the old butler, found him working in the garden and informed him that his presence was required in the drawing room.

Sir James had retired to his dressing room. He knew that his wife was correct when she said that he preferred to watch. He was much older than Tara, and found it increasingly difficult to satisfy her large sexual appetite. They had both found far more enjoyment from Tara's lovers; his voyeurism of her involvement always produced wonderfully exciting entertainment for both of them.

Sitting in his favourite chair, he flicked on the bank of CCTV screens that were connected to camera's in the drawing room. His erection was hard between his legs; before he had left Tara to prepare, she had allowed his fingers a brief exploration of her breasts and damp pussy and this had done nothing to reduce the ardour that he felt. As the TV screens flickered into life, he saw his wife in a similar pose to that of earlier as she reclined on the drawing room's expensive velvet sofa. His eyes caught the door opening slowly and, within a few short seconds, Dick Reynolds was standing in front of Tara. James drew deeply on his expensive cigar and, opening the front of his trousers, released his modest penis. He sat back and relaxed. He was looking forward to a good masturbation session.

"Good afternoon, Lady Tara." said Reynolds, politely as he stood before his employer. "You wanted to see me?"

Tara looked at her new gardener with lust in her eyes. He seemed to be only a little younger than herself and the way that his shirt was stained with the sweat of his toil, sent a small shiver up and down her spine.

"Yes, Reynolds," she replied, "You have been with us for a few weeks now and we haven't really had chance to get to know each other yet."

Dick's eyebrows arched as he listened, "yes, ma'am"

"Now normally, I would take my time to..er...make you more comfortable, but, to be honest, I believe that you have something that I really need right now!"

"Ma'am?" repeated Reynolds again.

"I think you know what I mean Mr. Reynolds. I shall not insult you with metaphor's, or by trying to seduce you...I want you now! If you agree, there is an envelope on the table over there that contains an extra two weeks wages for you. Now, do you agree?"

Dick did not have to think for very long. Lady Tara was a very good looking woman, and since he had started his job here at the house, he hadn't managed to get laid once. Apart from a brief fumbling with one of the chamber maids who let him run his hand up her stockinged leg while they were alone in the kitchen one evening, he hadn't even got close to a pussy!

Tara saw the acceptance of her suggestion in her gardeners eyes and immediately took control of the situation. "Take it out for me, Reynolds. Let me see your big, fucking prick!"

Dick was a little surprised by his employers choice of language. Somehow, the use of profanity coming from such a "lady" seemed to excite him more. He didn't need to be asked twice. In a flash his work trousers and underwear lay crumpled on the floor, his nine inches of erect meat bouncing and twitching in front of him.

Tara gasped slightly as she saw Reynold's large member spring to attention before her and licked her lips appreciatively. She could feel the moistness between her thighs increasing as she reached out for the large weapon and drew her new lover slowly towards her. She opened her lips and accepted the head of the gardeners cock head between them, forming a tight seal around his glans. She heard him groan as her tongue danced seductively over the tip and felt satisfied that he now belonged, albeit temporarily, to her. Her slender fingers stroked along the underside of his long shaft as her tongue and lips fellated him, the long digits eventually finding their way down to his large hanging testicles where she playfully teased the sack making him twitch again inside her mouth and throb gently. Tara knew that she was good at this - she fully expected to receive Reynold's cum at any moment. She was not disappointed. A few more seconds of her expert tongue rolling over the distended and swollen knob and she felt his hips jerk and heard him cry out. His orgasm was long and powerful. The seed hit the back of her throat forcefully and she felt his hands on the back of her head pulling her mouth further towards him. She gratefully accepted this extra pressure and, without gagging, took him into her throat and milked the remaining cum from his cock.

Sir James had watched the whole thing on his monitor while masturbating his cock slowly. He had also gasped when the gardeners prick became visible and had felt a brief pang of jealousy when he saw how big the other man's equipment was. The feeling, however, lasted only a short time, and as he saw his wife take the large knob into her mouth and suck Reynolds to climax, he had smiled as he saw how happy she was.

He had to slow the massaging of his own cock to keep from cumming to soon as he watched Reynold's saliva streaked shaft drop from Tara's mouth. The younger man had obviously delivered a considerable quantity of semen into her mouth and it now dripped lewdly from her lips and stained the expensive silk dress. James' cock was straining up in his hand as he relaxed his grip. He wanted to see what his wife would do next.

Tara licked the semen from her lips with slow, lustful sweeps of her long, pink tongue. She had hoped that Reynolds' seed would taste good and she was delighted with the salty, masculine taste when he erupted into her mouth. She was still half lying on the sofa with her new lover standing above her as she spoke.

"I think that you should now tend to MY garden, Mr. Reynolds!" she said as she quickly began pulling the dress from her shoulders.

Dick Reynolds watched transfixed as his attractive employer disrobed in front of him. The dress was sheer and expensive looking, but Lady Tara seemed not to care as she virtually ripped it from her body and tossed it casually onto the floor. He stared at her body. She seemed almost perfect; almost goddess like. Her large firm breasts tilted upwards beautifully. The nipples were long and hard and seemed to throb as he looked at them. His eyes traversed downwards taking in her flat, tanned stomach and long tapered legs. She still wore pale yellow panties that were tight enough to show the outline of what appeared to be a shaved mound. It was Reynold's turn to lick his lips as he watched the attractive woman peel the last remaining garment over the swell of her bottom and down her legs.

As Tara parted her long legs, Dick received his first real look at her hairless pussy. The folds of her labia opened like a blooming flower and he could detect the obvious signs of her lust as the lips glistened wetly in the dim light of the drawing room. He knew what she desired and was not about to let her down. Kneeling between her outstretched thighs, he used his fingers to gently peel back her inner lips and lowered his head towards the wondrous sight. Her heady aroma filled his nostrils and his tongue made first contact with her engorged clitoris. He heard her gasp at the touch and furthered her pleasure with several long sweeping strokes of his tongue. Her feminine juice was flowing freely now and he felt her body arch above him as he pushed the tip of his tongue into the opening of her vagina.

Tara screamed out as she felt her pussy penetrated by the wet, slippery invader. She thought that she was good at giving head, but this man was amazing. Every nerve in her body seemed to centre on her clitoris as he worked her closer and closer towards an inevitable orgasm. She could feel herself approaching the edge of sanity as his tongue plunged in and out of her wet pussy, detouring every now and then to slither over the puckered opening of her ass. Then it happened. The sensation seemed to build from the tips of her toes and tremble through her entire body. She could not stop her legs from shaking as the climax surged through her body. Her back arched nearly a foot from the sofa as she spread her legs as wide as possible and released her fluid onto her employee's face.

James was nearly beside himself with his own lust as he watched Reynolds eat his wife's pussy so thoroughly. He had been on the point of cumming in his hand when Tara had arched her back and screamed out her orgasm for the whole house to hear, and had to again exercise all of his self control to stop himself from continuing to a conclusion. His cock throbbed uncontrollably as he tried to regain his breath and composure, his eyes still fixed to the screen in front of him.

He was pleased that their gardener was proving to be such a useful asset. He had heard his wife scream in orgasm before, (though rarely at his own hands) but never before had he witnessed her reach such an intense climax so quickly.

When Tara had recovered from her shattering orgasm and caught her breath, she glanced over at her new lover now sitting back on the floor. She was delighted to see that the young man seemed already fully recovered and again prepared for further action.

This time there was little finesse. As Tara slid to the floor to join him, Reynolds grabbed her around the waist. Tara squealed like a schoolgirl as she felt his strong, muscular hands grip her and pull her towards him. Her legs spread either side of his prone body, straddling his hips her vaginal entrance automatically opening. She gasped again as, this time she felt a harder, longer penetration as his thick tool pierced her moist lips and entered her most private area. He filled her so completely she sensed she could feel his weapon probing at the entrance to her womb. The sensations were amazing and, as she was lifted and lowered on the giant pole, she could feel every vein and bulge of his cock.

Before she knew what was happening, his expert fingers were reaching around behind her, spreading her firm buttocks and exposing her tight pink anus. She screamed out in her second orgasm as she felt a long finger penetrate that tiny hole while her pussy was being pummelled by his big penis. The climax seemed to increase as she bounced up and down on her lover grinding her pussy firmly onto his groin to ensure that his penetration was as deep as possible.

James could not maintain his self control any longer and with a grunt of satisfaction he looked down at his cock to see great globs of thick, white semen ooze from the tip and cascade over his clenched fist. He suddenly became aware that he had been holding his breath and, with a deep sigh, he exhaled noisily as he came. He thought about cleaning himself up, but his eyes were drawn inexorably back to the monitor. The sight of his young, nubile wife being taken in such a forcible way caused another jet of semen to escape his flagging erection. He had to continue to watch. He had to see the inevitable culmination to this lustful union.

Dick was bucking his hips up towards his attractive, sexy employer as hard as he could. The harder he thrust his cock into her tight, wet pussy, the harder she seemed to slam her body back down to meet him. He was aware of her almost continuous orgasm and as he raised his hands up her lithe body and grasped her engorged nipples between his fingers, he knew that he would be joining her very soon. He could feel the walls of her vagina grip him tightly as he fucked up into her and knew that he was at the point of no return. One last thrust sent him hurtling over the edge and his cry of lust was almost drowned out by hers as they both came together.

As his semen surged from the tip of his cock and filled Tara's pussy, Reynolds reflected on his new found position. His employment had to be the best in the world, he thought. Not only was his actual job a good, well paid one, but it looked like he would get to fuck his employer's sweet pussy whenever she wanted it! He didn't think that life could get much better than that.

He could not have know it, but Sir James was having exactly the same thoughts as his new gardener. He had to admit that Tara was a "trophy" wife. She was a good hostess and an excellent, intelligent companion. He had known since they were married that he would never be able to satisfy her completely, but as long as his "viewing room" was always available while she entertained her lovers, he was a happy man. Yes, he thought as he switched off the monitor and headed for the bathroom, life could not get much better!

- The End -

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers