A Beautiful Wife And Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both cried out together, he because of the wonderful and painful ejection of a mountainous amount of cum spouting from him into the beauty below him. He was trapped in her arms and legs, but it was he who was the master, he had just proved it. He had taken the wife of another man, and he made her cum when, how, and why he had wanted. And the man's beautiful wife had given herself over to the powerful dominant male who had taken her.

Mick gazed down in awe at her, the serenity on her face, the delight, the gratefulness, the happy face of a fully satisfied woman, she had needed this more than oxygen, this was what made her breathe, live, go on. Mick staggered to his feet, then taking a deep breath, he stooped and picked her up.

Donna was half way up her stairs before she opened her eyes, then she was entering her bedroom that she shared with her loving husband. She was being laid on the bed before she found her voice, and Mick kissed away the sound. Now he started on her again, he massaged her full firm breasts, squeezed and rolled her nipples, the wonderful, lovely feeling of the irritation on them, sank Donna once more beneath the waves of emotion again, Mick kissed and softly bit her neck. Then he guided her hand to his still wet and half hard cock.

"Oh," she moaned as her fingers closed around it, voluntary or not they gripped him, and then her hand was gliding up and down it. Once more the feeling of unbreakable need swilled over her, it washed through her veins. And the feeling in her hand as his cock grew again, made her want it more and more as it grew.

Mick decided to apply a little more domination, to keep her where he wanted her, and also to keep her where she like to be. He climbed over her, settled his knees over her shoulders trapping her arms under them. Now taking his growing and nearly hard erection, he wiped his sticky cock over Donna's face. She tried to avoid it but couldn't. He wiped it over her eyes, her nose, he prodded at her nostrils, he was making her know him, know his smell, know the power he was exerting over her, he wiped it back and forth over her chin, and then her lips.

He pressed it forward forcing her lips to part. "That's it bitch, suck your masters cock, come on you fucking tart, DO IT!" he yelled. Donna's mouth opened on automatic, he pushed in and she sucked. It was the first time she had sucked a cock other than Jack's. "Lick it you cunt!" he ordered, Donna did, "suck it hard, or I'll fuck your face with it bitch!" he told her. Donna did, she almost sucked it off his body for him, her mouth was clamped tighter than a clam over the bell end of is cock, and Donna sucked and sucked, she licked and sucked. She became almost manic in her drive to please him, to do his bidding.

Mick kneeled forward now, secure in the knowledge that his friends gorgeous wife would stop at nothing to please him. His hands on the bed above her head, he rocked slowly back and forth, his cock dipping in and out. Donna, her cheeks concaving, and convexing with every deep yearning suck. Mick looked down, he was more amazed than he had ever been, Donna's beautiful silky hair was spread out around her lovely head in a glorious halo in a terrific shaggy mess.

He raised back up on his knees, put his hands behind him and gripped her nipples, he crushed them between thumb and forefinger, and keeping that grip he twisted them both ways, until they would give no more. Donna was crying behind his cock , but she kept sucking. The pain on her face was acting in unison with the untold pleasure that he was making her have, donating it to her, Donna accepted it completely.

Donna came, it was so sudden she had no time to prepare for it, it forced her head up, her orgasm crashed through her body, it ricocheted around her. And in doing so it forced his cock into her throat. Donna deep throated for the first time in her life, she gagged, but something in her made her carry on sucking him. She was taking him now, both unaware, then Mick shot his cum out just as unexpectedly as she had cum.

The force of it threw him backwards, his cock still spewing cum, shot over Donna's beautiful face. She lay there in a daze, a daze of stunned disbelief, a glob of cum landed in her mouth and she swallowed it, but she tasted it too, she liked it. Mick rolled away, got off the bed, looked down at her, and got right back on. He wanted to ensure he still had the authority, he had no need to worry.

Donna was stricken, she never moved except to roll her head toward in, he smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "You are the most glorious fuck on the planet Donna, and I am going to keep fucking you for as long as there is day and night, got it!" He had turned his compliment into an order, a demand, and he was not going to tak no for an answer.

"Mick," she whispered, "I'm a married mother, the wife of your friend, we can't, can we?" The last two words were good enough for him. "You and I will fuck for as long as I say we will fuck," he said, "and you, my beautiful little slut bitch, will do as I tell you to do, right!" Then Mick stuck a hand under Donna's tight ass and flipped her over, Then he was spanking her ass cheeks before she had time to even think. He was exerting his dominance. "Do you have any more thoughts about it slut!" he demanded, as he rained full flat handed slaps down on her.

"No Mick no, please don't, I will do what you tell me, I swear," she wept and sobbed. He had no idea that he was turning her on more and more, that every slap was turning her to him. Donna's secret need to be used, abused, taken and dominated was now to the very fore of her life. Only her and her husband knew about it, and until today it had been theirs to play with, to experiment.

Jack had teased her about a man coming into the house, and simply taking everything she had without even introducing himself, except to tell he he as now her master. Her life had changed forever, never again would she turn her back on this, she knew her desire to submit was her, it was how she was, she would be Mick's slut for as long as he wanted, or until another man took her.

That unbidden thought made her jerk her eyes open, "What are you saying Donna?" she asked herself. Mick jammed a finger into her ass, the though vanished, to be replaced by an intolerable snap of yearning. Donna spread her arms and legs, her mind was saying no! But her body did differently, she was opening herself to the man who was now her alpha male, her master.

Mick though, knew he couldn't fuck her ass, not just yet, that would have to wait for another day, he was spent, but it never stopped him from exploring her bowels. He got his other hand under her and murdered her clit, as well as pounding her ass with his middle finger. "Like that do you, you fucking dirty bitch!" he said loudly in her ear, "tell me you fucking slut, NOW!" He was making Donna scream for it, his words were an aphrodisiac, they turned her on, Speaking to her like that, calling her a bitch, a slut, it enraged her body to full arousal again, and she knew he would make her cum.

Donna, as a matter of routine had always kept her husband away from her ass, she didn't think it was 'Proper!' But having Mick's finger probing her felt as natural as it was going to feel, for now! It was as if it was meant to be, no husband there, but Mick, well, she decided Mick was a different proposition somehow, she knew that already. But not understanding that he was already thinking of his cock right up her little puckered brown hole, and Donna moaning into the bargain.

"Yes Mick oh yes, I love it, please keep going, don't stop, I'm begging you, please."Mick was completely amazed by her reactions, and her responses to him, even he hadn't expected this. He had thought he would just have to rape her probably, but she had given in totally, and utterly.

She was going to be his, no matter what her husband would say. He also knew that he would leave that side of it up to Donna, he would take no part. Except to keep making love to her, and fucking her, with or without her husband's knowledge, he didn't care either way.

The phone rang, Donna picked it up. "Hello?" she said, Mick's finger was burning her up, she wiggled her gorgeous ass. "Hi Jack," she said, looking at Mick. "Oh okay," she whispered, "an hour, Okay I'll be here, love you too."

Mick knew it was time to go, he freed his finger, and let go of her pussy. Donna sighed when he did, she missed them already. "Jack is on his way home Mick," was all she said, she knew she had to wait now for him to respond. "That fine Donna," he said walking away and going downstairs. This confused her, she followed quickly wondering what he was going to say to her. There he dressed quickly, then reached out for her, he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him. "You be at mine by ten on Monday morning, and don't be late!" He kissed her hard on the lips, nearly ripped a nipple off, and looked her in the eyes as if daring her to say no.

"I'll be there Mick," she told him, Donna hadn't had time to even think of anything about today or any other day. "You had better be, you are my slut now," he told her, "and wear something sexy just for me okay you dirty cock sucking whore!" Donna nearly came right there in her hallway.

"His slut," she repeated to herself, "he says I am his slut, his cock sucking whore, Oh God!" she moaned, Donna jammed her fingers into her pussy and brought herself off stood behind her closed front door naked. She dashed as fast as her rubbery legs would carry her upstairs, she ran a full bath of hot water. She cleaned herself up on the bidt, washing all of Mick's cum out that she could. Next she cleaned the bed and remade it.

She was laid prone in the bath rubbing her saw pussy gently, her nipples floated on the water, her body ached as it never had, she felt wonderful. Jack dashed into the bathroom, dropped his clothes and jumped in with her. He was frisky, "I've been thinking about you all day Donna," he told her happily, he probed his toes between her legs and snuck them into her pussy. Donna moved her arms and let him get on with whatever it was he wanted to gt on with.

Amazingly Donna went with it too, she felt her body respond to her husband's stimulation, she rubbed his legs then felt for his cock. "Fancy some big boy?" she asked arching one sexy eye brow. His cock jumped and twitched, she smiled at him. "I've thought of nothing else all day Donna, knowing you were here all alone and needing this big fella," he said waving his cock at her. "Mmmmm Jack, you are so right," she told him, but saying under her breath, "nearly right anyway."

He was out of the bath and helping his wife to do so too. Then he dragged her into the bedroom, both of them still wet through. They got on to the bed where Jack excelled himself, he pummelled his beautiful young wife and came with a lions roar. Donna went through the motions, she had had all the cock she could handle for one day thank you. Then Mick popped up in her mind, and she came too with a yelping puppy dog cry.

She got through the weekend, forcing Mick as much as she could to the back of her mind, and then it was Monday. Donna had sorted through her clothes in her mind, she knew what she would be wearing. As soon as she got back from the school run she was changing. She had already bathed, her hair was in a marvellous mood and it went and did what she wanted it to do.

She got in her car and left home for Mick's house, she had no idea if he worked or not, all she knew, was he was friendly with her husband. She began to imagine what he was going to do with her, do with her, how he would be. How she would be, it made her breathless and excited, by the time she drove on to his driveway she was hot, very hot, and ready to be subjected to whatever he was going to subject her too.

She knew she shouldn't be here, but there was nothing she could do, he had told her to be there. She was his slut, he had told her that. She was his bitch, she was a dirty whore, he had told her that too, and now Donna knew that she was. "I am what he has told me I am," she said to her reflection in the driving mirror. "His slut, his bitch, his dirty fucking whore, and I will do what he says I have to do, end of!" She was saying all this to herself as she got out of the car.

She looked fabulous, high heels, no stockings, a skimpy thong, no bra. A tantalising mini skirt, an even smaller top, her hair was loose about her shoulders, her makeup was perfect. Donna was ready to kill at a hundred paces. She was also feeling as sexy and ready to be fucked and screwed as she never had in her life. She was already subdued, submissive, and wanting to even be humiliated too, if that's what he was going to do.

She approached the door and knocked, she stood there and waited, then she knocked again, and agin she waited. Donna looked about her, "where is he?" she asked in her lovely head. Mick was behind the door making her wait. She knocked again, louder this time. The door flew open. "What's all the racket, why are you hammering on my door you slut cunt!" he told her loudly. Donna nearly collapsed, suddenly she was petrified.

"I, I, I, I'm s, s, sorry Mick, I was only knocking, I didn't mean to annoy you" she whispered, "I'm sorry," she repeated. "Sorry, you're fucking sorry!" he said dismissively, "I'll show you sorry you dirty bitch, get in here now!" Donna almost ran in. "On your knees you fucking slut!" Mick pointed to the floor. He loved this, if Donna only knew this was purely a game to him she would blow a fuse. He wasn't like this, this was not him. He loved women that was for sure, and fucking Donna was, and had been a far off dream.

But not now, she was falling over herself to be dominated, and used, insulted, humiliated, and abused. She dropped to her knees and immediately started undoing his belt. Mick slapped her hands away. "Who told you to touch me!" he demanded, but inside he was dying to be sucked off. Now he was playing his game, but also the beautiful young wife's and mother's fantasy reality.

"Mick, please, I'm sorry, just tell me what to do, I'm sorry," she said in a very uncertain voice. He stared in absolute wonder at this gorgeous thing on her knees, in his house, and begging to be told what to do. She was wearing a super sexy mini skirt, just for him, a stunning sexy top, just for him. Her luscious pouting full and sexy lips, waiting to suck his cock. This so beautiful wife of another man needing him this much. Knowing she was there, desperate to be degraded and then fucked. "Get your fucking clothes off you filthy slut!"

Tears dropped from her eyes, and she hurriedly did as he told her, she looked at him in such an angelic, innocent and little girl way, his heart flipped. And his cock did too, it was trying to burst from his pants, but he had to make his hold on her concrete, despite his own desperation. "So my sexy little slut, do you need to suck my cock to please me, you whore," Donna's pussy went into overdrive, "to please me so that I will fuck you Hmmmm?" he said as sexily as he could. Donna now knew she was in a dark place, one of her own and her husband's making, but she had to do it. He was too powerful for her, here she was, on her shapely knees in another man's house and being ordered what to do and not what to do. And she knew if she didn't do it, then she wouldn't get what she insanely needed to get.

"Yes Mick I do," she answered meekly. "Then get over here for it," he told her, and he backed away as she crawled to him. "Come on you horrible dirty cheating slut wife, mother, get over here on your knees to suck your masters cock, come on you fucking bitch!" he bellowed. Donna came, and she scrambled to get to him.

Mick backed into a sitting chair, and Donna pounced, she scrabbled to get his pants undone. Her sole desire now was to get in his pants, and get his cock out so she could suck it to please him. Her hand closed around it, he sighed with pleasure, then he sat back, he didn't have to do any more now. She was his, he practically owned her, he looked down at the awesome sight knelt before him. Her silky hair swaying as she moved, her hand stroking him, her lips dropped over the purple head of his stiff shaft. This sexy gorgeous wife of his friend, the mother of his children, would now kill for what she was doing.

Donna attacked him lovingly ferociously, she took him in, and she sucked as hard, and for as long as she could. All she wanted was for him to cum, to taste him, fill her body with him, to feel the gorgeous overpowering satisfaction that it was she who had made him cum. Mick stroked her hair which Donna was immensely grateful for beause she knew she was pleasing him.

Mick's head was lolled back, he wasn't going to last much longer, but he never let Donna know he was going to cum, he wanted to see her reaction to having a mouthful of his hot cum being shot into her unsuspectingly. His body jerked uncontrollably, then he spouted his cum right out, Donna bent her head and caught it all, he could see her gulping furiously to swallow it all. She was right up on her knees now, and she was bent to her task, she knew she had to get it all, or he might be displeased.

Donna sucked him dry, and neer a drop got away, she was still sucking him when his tank was on empty. Mick was in an awesome stunned frame of mind. He wanted to gather her up, take her to bed and make soft gentle love to her, but he decided that that would break the spell he had over her.

"I am going to fuck you in the ass today Donna, got it!" It wasn't a question, it was a statement of fact. Donna could only nod her head, she was here, he decided what was on the agenda not her. She thought about and knew it was going to hurt, but she also knew there was nothing she could do about it. It was then that she began to think about her marriage, what would happen now, where would it go.

Donna knew that all the names he called her, 'slut, bitch, whore, cunt,' and everything else were all true, she was. He brought her back to earth, "Upstairs you fucking filthy bitch, and NOW!" he yelled, Donna ran off ahead of him. She dashed into one room and out again, to go into another. This was his bedroom, she ran to the bed then stopped. "He might tell me off if I get on," she thought, so she stood at the side.

"Good slut, you are learning from your master aren't you?" The word stuck, 'Master,' "Is that what he is now, my master?" she thought. She said the word again in her lovely head, "Master." "Yes Mick I am" she replied. "So you are learning that if you want to be happy now, you have to obey your new master, is that right slut?" "Master," she thought, "Is he my master." "Yes Master," Donna said without hesitation. The beautiful wife and mother had now been fully ensnared by her husband's friend. Mick threw his clothes off and got on the bed.

"Come to me my slut, love me, love your master in the only way you know how," he said gently. Donna nearly cried with joy, he was happy with her, she was pleasing him, her Master was happy! Donna slid into him, and wrapped herself around him, she knew the value of her beauty, she knew how to please a man, and now she was going to please her Master.

Naked beside him, she slowly moved her hand to him, she caressed him and stroked him, she kissed him, she loved him. And all the time Donna was getting more and more turned on, her master was being gentle with her, and Oh how she loved it. She raised herself above him, her long auburn silky hais drifting over his chest. Mick stared up at the most beautiful woman he had ever met. "Can I kiss you Master?" she asked, her lips quivering, blood filled, her eyes dancing, her hand stroking him back to full erection. The blissful feeling of his cock and hot body, drove her insane for him now.