A Beautiful Young Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was on her in a flash, "Mr Lake, anyone would think I excite you for some reason," she said as her blouse came off and she was being laid on her back, her boss kissing her as she went back for him. Again she reached for his cock and it grew in her hand. "Oh Mr Lake, Mr Lake, Mmmmmm, I like this Mr Lake," she said squeezing him.

"You'll like it even more in a moment you beautiful young hussy!" he told her.

Lacy was doing what her husband had told her to do, have him eating out of her hand! She was so proud of herself, she had saved her life, Michael's life, their life, and their home, and also she had secured their future, of that there was no doubt. "Oh Mr Lake," she mewled as he slid into her slick oily pussy. Her love channel accommodated him perfectly now, he had opened her up to suit him alone, no one else would ever fill her like this.

She held him, Lacy was now giving her him, he wasn't taking her, this was a partnership, an agreement, 'Business before Pleasure.' She sighed happily as he thumped her with his hot hard cock, she came, then she came again. The thought of her carrying his baby filled her with love, lust, and desire. This transferred into climactic orgasm after orgasm.

Lacy had her arms and legs around him, her nails hooked in tight, he was kissing her, she was kissing him back, she was loving him as if he were the last man on earth. He was pounding her with his tumultuous weapon, his balls slapping her ass, the excitement grew in both. "Lacy," he gasped, she knew.

"Yes Mr Lake, give it to me, make me pregnant, give me your baby, I want your baby, I want our baby" she cried into his mouth as he exploded and near drowned her with the amount of scalding baby making cum he blasted into her ovulating womb.

They both fell into the other, he had never been here, even with all of his experience he hadn't had it like this. Not only was Lacy utterly beautiful, she was as sexy as hell, irresistibly exciting, and completely in harmony with her, and him. Jack kissed, she kissed him back.

"Mr Lake," she whispered, as only she could whisper, "this agreement we have, I like it, don't you, hmmm?" He laughed, he couldn't help it, she was funny too.

"I hope you feel this way when your stomach starts to swell Lacy, she pondered that.

"I already do Mr Lake, I already do," she told him. She didn't know if she could do anything to help him make her pregnant, but now she knew that she would take all of the cum he wanted to give her to ensure she had a child by him. It was in their agreement, but now Lacy wanted to be the mother of his baby.

Lacy knew she could have and get any man she wanted, the way she looked, the way she was, made her totally irresistible to men. And none ever would, but the day she married, was the day the walls went up to all and sundry, no one but Michael would ever breach them, she was his for life. But her boss had found a way past her defences, and now after only one day, she was seduced Lacy was sinking into into being his committed and loyal lover.

He sent her away again to get on with their work, but he was busy too, he made many phone calls until he found an interested billionaire he had worked with before. He explained what he had com e across and the future earnings could be astronomical to a man who would finance it properly. The world of engineering pumping facilities would be turned on its head. The cost of production was high, but the cost savings in manufacture, energy savings, and future development, which Michael had not yet thought of made this a real money winner to someone prepared to invest highly, a lot higher then he himself could.

He began meeting the man, and he was convinced after his own teams had looked at it, he wanted to buy the patent. That was answered with a definite no from Jack Lake, in or out he told him. Eventually jack made an agreement he could put first to Lacy, then to Michael, knowing he would do what Lacy told him.

He got Lacy into his office, she knew she was going to get it today, she knew him well enough to know what was on. He pointed to the contract on the table and asked her to read it, for legal purposes only he told her. Lacy was looking glorious as usual, and as usual Jack got his hard on just thinking about debasing her again, as he had many times now. Lacy did what she knew he was wanting, and more or less laid on it, supported by her elbows, her ass in the air, and her short skirt riding high.

Lacy was about to get a big surprise this time, he never spoke but lifted the skirt, and again as usual Lacy's panties were in her desk for later. He dropped some baby oil into the crack of her gorgeous ass and watched as it trickled down. Lacy mewled for him, little moans she knew excited him, her hand came behind to hold him for a moment, she knew he was getting super hot for her again.

The deal was to buy the design for 2 million cash, and 5% annual payment of total sales for ten years, and Jack assured her that they would be multi millionaires in the ten years. Lacy's only comment was that the name had to be Barker Pumps, which was it.

"I'll talk to Michael tonight, and we'll sign tomorrow, alright Mr Lake?" she said as a finger disappeared into her ass.

"Just what I expected of you Lacy, now, before we go on, Mr Patel the business man who is buying you out, wants to meet you in person, tell Michael to be here in two days time, when things will be finalized fully. And you will meet Mr Patel in the morning at 9, at the Hotel Excelsior to discuss personal terms."

"Personal terms, what do you mean?" she said, as her ass wiggled with his finger poking about, "Mr Lake, Oooooh!" Jack knew exactly what the personal terms were, but said.

"I have no idea, but you had better agree to them or he'll pull out I'm sure, now!" he said, and then rammed his finger right in, this negated any further conversation. He pointed his cock at Lacy's beautiful ass and struck, as he did he grabbed both of her arms above the elbows and Lacy was held down.

"Arggggh, Oh Mr Lake, no please Mr Lake please don't Arggggh Ooooooooh oh oh oh, Nooooo..." Her boss pushed on and in, she squealed, she had known that he would do one day, but it was still a surprise, no one had ever ventured there, she had steadfastly refused her husband, but now her virgin ass was being claimed for all time by her boss.

He held her down, and forced her to keep still, he stood there allowing her ass to expand to take him, when she stopped moaning, he moved back a little. This brought fearful moans from the beautiful young wife at his mercy, but he was having her, there was no room for discussion. Lacy made her ass and stomach muscles relax, her bos felt the submission and began her first anal fucking.

He moved with practiced ease, sliding all the way back to the defined ridge of his cock before pushing back in. His total dominance was more than she could bear and her submission became total. He let go of her elbows and held her by the hips instead, now he fucked it, Lacy felt the heat rising from the friction caused by the thick hard member owning her.

Soon Lacy gave way to the pleasure it began to bring her, aided and abetted by his cock. He crimped her nipples, stroked her clit, and Lacy lot control then, now she was riding the crest of the orgasmic wave he was making within her. She was cumming, "Mr Lake, Oh Mr Lake, please, please, Oh Mr lake I'm going to cum... Arggggh, oh yes, yes, yes," she hissed. Her cum squeezed out and fell to the floor, then he yanked his cock out and drove it into her sopping wet slick pussy, and pumped gallons of his hot thick cum into her womb.

He sank to his knees, kissed her ass and sat back on his haunches. When he rose up, he was spent, fucking this gorgeous wife was taking its toll, he was going to have to limit his invasions of her. Lacy eventually rose up too, she never spoke but limped away back to her office, cum running down her legs.

That night she discussed everything with Michael, he didn't want to sign, but she told him if he didn't she would leave him. That ended the conversation, this would be Lacy's way of fully escaping Mr Lake, she would leave after it was all settled.

The following morning she was at the Hotel Excelsior, she was greeted warmly by the 60 year old billionaire. He escorted her up to the penthouse suite he was using. Inside on the large table was the contract, all duly signed, and witnessed, all except his. She saw it, and picked up the pen and offered it to him.

"Did Mr Lake mention my personal terms Mrs Barker, may I call you lacy?" he said.

"Yes sir he did, and yes you may," she told him, Lacy was also showing her naïve and gullible side now, which was why her boss had got her as easily as he had.

"Good I'm glad about that," said the Indian man, he then stroked Lacy's tight ass.

"Mr Patel," she exclaimed, what are you...?" she stopped, now she knew the 'personal terms.' She just looked at him, he advanced on her, put his arm around her, and said sagely.

"Lacy I am proud of you, you are a business woman are you not?"

"Yes sir I am, the contract needs your signature, doesn't it?"

"Yes Lacy, Mr Lake told me you were a very astute beautiful young lady." He whispered in his Indian accent, he was grey haired, but wiry, and obviously very fit. Lacy reached out and felt for him, his sigh was a grateful one. Lacy's hand surrounded his appendage and she knew it was a small one, one she would not have any trouble dealing with.

He walked in to the palatial state bedroom, and he climbed on the bed where Lacy took control. She undressed him as she did herself. His cock, though small was hard, she jacked him. He reached to the side and offered her a condom, which she easily fitted to him. No more words were spoken or needed, before lifting herself above him.

She suddenly hated what she was doing, but her future depended now on giving this aging man a good time, Lacy showed him the best. When he came she smiled at him, leaned down and gave him her best kiss. He was utterly enamored with her by now. So much so that he asked her to leave with him after he had put pen to paper. Lacy said she would think about it and let him know ata later date.

On her way back, she held an appointment with the doctor who confirmed what she already knew, she was pregnant by one month. She smiled, her life was back on track, and everything in her own garden was rosy beyond rosy. Now she had to deal with her boss, in her bag was the all important contract.

When she returned to the office, she went straight into the bathroom, showered, made herself look like only she could, hair up, make up perfect. She had a change of clothes and underwear in her own closet, Lacy put on the grey woolen dress she had first succumbed to Mr Lake in.

When she knocked and went in, with the confirmation in her bag, and the contract in her hand, she was greeted with love, care, and what seemed like to her, respect from him. She held out the contract. "All signed, sealed, and delivered Mr Lake," she said happily.

He went to her and drew her to the sofa, sat her down, sat next to her, and kissed her while his hand cupped her sensitive tit and then her explosive nub. He knew what must have happened with Mr Patel, but he didn't want to talk about it, all he wanted now was to fuck her again. Lacy was now totally irresistible to him.

But Lacy stopped him, "The video in your safe Mr Lake, I need to see it please," she said. He asked why, Lacy told him, it was for safety she said, she wanted to know it was still there. Jack Lake went for it, and held it out to her, she in turn showed him the results from the pregnancy test. He stared at it in amazement, but the joy he felt too was palpable, she knew it too.

Lacy got up from the sofa, the look in his eye was one of sheer anguish, he knew the score, the video was hers. For the first time, Lacy was in control, Mr Lake had to honour his words and deeds.

"You know what this means Mr Lake don't you?" she asked, her eye lashes fluttering.

"Yes Lacy I do," he said sadly, "and I will keep my word, you are free, we are done, I have no hold on you, and no one will ever know of our affair I promise you."

"Good," she said, as she unzipped the grey wool dress and lay over his desk and rested on her elbows.

"Because I believe in Business before Please Mr Lake, don't you?" she giggled.

Jack Lake raced to get to her.