A Big Bottomed Slave Girl's Day

Story Info
One day in the life of a big bottomed slave girl.
8.3k words
4.26
56.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
159 Followers

The icy cold morning mist was melting away as the port town of Shadowe, my home, began to awaken. The grunting sound of a large dock worker pulling a squeaky cart could be heard, and a few men were talking and laughing somewhere in the town square. Small waves washed against the wooden docks in the distance, creating a soothing melody.

The men of Shadowe began to move about the square in the fading fog. They were generally healthy in appearance, often with olive skin and dark hair, usually wearing functional work clothing, and the free women were generally slender, some of them lightly freckled, often dressed in casual gowns and dresses.

The three beautiful slave girls, locked in the large kennel cage right in the middle of the town square, were exceptionally lovely, and were well known for their extremely curvy figures, and extraordinarily large bottoms which jiggled enticingly as they walked.

My name is Emm, and I am a slave girl in the port town of Shadowe. I awoke this morning in middle of the town square, to the delicious warmth of the crackling logs in the iron stove heating the kennel cage holding all three of the town's slave girls, and I wriggled my slender wrists, which were shackled together, to get comfortable. I stretched casually, feeling the tickle of the tiny silk slave cloth I was wearing as I began to awaken. My dark red hair was hanging in my eyes, so I shook my head a bit, and I turned my slim waist a little to see outside of the cage. I could feel my enormous bottom, which was large even for a Shadowan slave girl, jiggle heavily as I moved. My collar was leashed by chain to the iron post in the kennel cage, and the shackles on my thin ankles were warm as I lifted my head to watch the activity in the town square.

The two other slave girls in the cage were still sleeping, and I smiled as I looked at Aub, with her blonde hair and huge, fat bottom as she slept quietly. Dani, who had dark, straight hair, was also sleeping peacefully on her stomach, with her big rump sticking up in the air. I smiled to myself, feeling a tingle of pleasant vanity in the knowledge that my bottom was by far the largest and fattest of the three Shadowan slave girls, though my waist and shoulders were quite slender and delicate.

I was startled out of my pleasant thoughts as I heard a male voice say, "Good morning, Emm."

I turned my head to see Barag standing outside the cage, smiling, and looking right at me. He was tall, lean, and handsome in his overcoat and round glasses, and I eagerly stood up to walk over to where he stood. My leash and chains made a clinking noise as I struggled to my feet, and my ankle shackles caused me to stumble a bit and Barag laughed. I could see Barag was staring right at my enormous rear end, and watching it bounce and jiggle approvingly as I moved toward him.

"Good morning, master," I said as I reached the cage bars right in front of Barag.

He looked down at my massive, wide hips, smiled and said, "Did you sleep well, slave?"

I blushed as I raised my shackled wrists to the cage bars, and my small shoulders felt the chill outside the cage, away from the iron stove. My tiny, silk slave garment revealed my huge butt in its entirety, and I could feel every jiggle and shake my bottom made as I moved.

"Yes, master," I answered, "I slept very well." I was standing right in front of Barag, though we were on opposite sides of the cage bars. I blushed again as I remembered pleasing Barag with my lips and mouth the previous night, before being locked and chained in the kennel cage.

"Your cage was warm enough last night?," he asked sweetly, and I smiled and answered, "Yes, master."

He reached through the cage bars and lifted the tiny strip of silk hanging over my full thighs and lightly touched me as I gasped loudly. He laughed and walked away. I remained standing, still leashed to the iron post, my wrists and ankles shackled, my enormous backside mostly uncovered, and my breath heavy from Barag's attention.

I saw Aub's blonde head beginning to stir, her chains clinking, and she looked up at me sweetly and said, in a groggy teasing tone, "Goodness your butt is huge, Emm." She giggled lightly. I blushed. I saw that dark haired, dark featured Dani was waking as well, and she stirred and stretched, causing her leash to make a soft noise. Her big butt was jiggling with her movement as she smiled and said, "Good morning, girls." We all laughed gently.

"Was Barag enjoying your big bottom, Emm?," Aub asked as she sat up.

"No, he was just visiting the kennel cage," I answered, a little embarrassed.

Aub laughed again and said, "I bet he was staring at every inch of that huge rump of yours though."

I felt a deep joy in the knowledge that Barag enjoyed the gigantic size of my butt, and though all three of the slave girls had really big rear ends, my extra large backside was his favorite. I tingled a little and blushed thinking about it. I always felt a wonderful delight when I was leashed to Barag's bed and I felt Barag's manhood deep inside my huge bottom or if I was pleasing him with my mouth. I really enjoyed the way he teased me about the enormous size of my backside, as well. He was a very sweet man.

I was daydreaming about Barag, when I heard the cage door click open, and I turned to see Miss Pemmette come into the cage. She was a tall, slender, free woman, with auburn hair and light freckles, and she moved with the grace of a slightly older woman.

"Good morning, slaves," she said as she came into the cage.

"Good morning Miss," we all answered, and we stood up quickly in our shackles and chains, and remained standing still before her as she examined our large rear ends. She patted each of our bottoms, then proceeded to gently caress the largest curves of my exceptionally large backside. She kissed me on the cheek and ran her hand through my hair for a moment.

"Mmmm, Emm," she said warmly, "has your butt gotten even bigger?" She laughed softly as I stood obediently. Miss Pemmette then unlocked my leash from the iron post, and took it in her hand as she led me out of the cage.

"Come Emm," she said, "I need a slave girl this morning."

I could feel the huge mounds of fat on my massive butt rise, fall, bounce, and jiggle against the tiny strip of thin silk hanging from my slender waist, as Miss Pemmette walked me on my leash. We walked out of the slave cage, and Miss Pemmette closed and locked it again, then she led me through the town square on the end of my chain leash. My ankle shackles permitted only smallish steps, and my wrists were still chained together as we walked, but my gigantic rear end was bouncing and moving with a heavy jiggle as I tried to keep up with Miss Pemmette. She pulled on my leash, and said a friendly "hello" to people as we passed, and they smiled and answered her, often as they smiled approvingly at me in my chains, and at the enormous size of my rear end.

Finally, Miss Pemmette pulled me toward her cottage, and through the pretty yellow wooden door in front, and into her lovely living room. Quickly, she grabbed a wooden ball gag, placed it in my open mouth, and locked it into place. She left me chained and shackled as I was, then she pointed at a small slave holding cage, and told me to get in while she ran a few errands. I climbed into the tiny cage and sat down, my knees shoved up against my breasts, and my gigantic butt squeezed hard against the back of the cage and the iron bars. I was breathing heavily through my wooden ball gag. Miss Pemmette shoved the cage door shut, squeezing me firmly into the cage, and she locked the cage door tightly. I was barely able to move at all.

"Be back in a bit, slave," Miss Pemmette said lightly, and she looked back at me stuffed into the little holding cage, and she laughed. My huge butt was simply too large for the little cage, and Miss Pemmette walked to the back of the cage and patted the big mounds of fat on my bottom spilling through the cage bars, and I moaned through my gag. Miss Pemmette laughed again, got up and and left, gently closing the pretty yellow door of her cottage with a click.

I remained caged, shackled, gagged, and chained for some time, before I heard the door open and Miss Pemmette returned with some wine, biscuits, and a bag of tea. She was singing to herself as she moved around the living room and kitchen, preparing the tea and setting out the biscuits. I watched from my little cage, unable to move, until Miss Pemmette came over to me and unlocked the cage door.

"Stand up, slave," she said, with a soft tone.

I struggled out of the cage and stood before her, shackled and gagged, as she removed the tiny silks I was wearing until I was completely naked except for my chains. She walked behind me and began to caress my enormous bottom, and give it a playful slap. I gasped and moaned heavily through my ball gag as she continued to touch my huge rump. Finally, she pulled a thin pink chiffon and silk garment from a bag and dressed me in it. It was extremely thin and connected to my collar, hanging down a bit in front just to the top of my thighs, completely open on the sides, and barely touching and tickling the upper portion of my gigantic rear end in back. I breathed heavily at the softness of the garment, and gasped when Miss Pemmette gave me a good spank.

Miss Pemmette then attached my leash and walked me through her living room and kitchen, through a dark red door and into a small room with brick walls and a small hot bath in the floor. Most homes in Shadowe have a room like this, and it is generally known as a slave playpen. Scattered about the room were chains, shackles, small cages, gags, and of course, due to the Shadowans' obsession with the huge size of the bottoms of their slave girls, many objects to be inserted and penetrated into a slave's gigantic, jiggling rear end.

Miss Pemmette immediately shackled my wrists to a chain attached to the wall, so I was chained standing and facing the bricks. I moaned into my gag. Miss Pemmette went around behind me, and I guessed she was putting on the long wooden strap-on that she often enjoyed using on me. She liked to wear her rich, velvet gowns and that long strap-on, and slide it deeply in and out of my massive rump, often while she enjoyed a glass of wine as I was shackled to the wall and gagged.

I heard Miss Pemmette giggle a little, then quickly, I felt the long wooden rod slide into my huge rear end, and I yelped loudly into my ball gag as the strap-on went deeper and deeper, until I finally felt Miss Pemmette's slender hips, and her rich velvet gown, make contact with my gigantic exposed bottom, making it jiggle. I wriggled in my chains and arched my back in delicious agony, and I gasped wildly as the wooden rod penetrated my enormous ass deeply. Miss Pemmette slid slowly out of my huge rump, and back in, over and over again, sometimes giving the massive mounds of fat on my bottom a good slap. The impossible depth of the wooden rod inside my enormous rump caused jolts of pain and pleasure to fire through me, and I let out muffled screams each time. Each solid spank that I received from Miss Pemmette caused another intense wave of exquisite pain, and I was biting my gag and breathing in heavy gasps.

I could hear Miss Pemmette breathing hard and saying things like, "Mmmm Emm, your butt is huge," and "God, you have a big ass," as she slid in and out of me. Her thrusts became faster and deeper, and I felt as if I were passing out from the intense sensation, when I finally felt a massive jolt of wonderful agony shoot through my body and I screamed loudly through my gag. At last, I slumped in my chains, gasping for breath, and Miss Pemmette laughed and continued sliding in and out of my huge rump for a while and caressing my enormous butt, as I moaned and whimpered.

"Good girl," Miss Pemmette said as she slid out of me one last time, "that is just what I needed this morning," she continued. "I do enjoy that huge rump of yours." She gave my massive backside a gentle caress.

I turned my head slightly to look at Miss Pemmette, and I nodded, still breathing hard, unable to speak through my ball gag and still chained facing the wall.

She smiled and said, "Good. Now there is just enough time to give that big butt a quick spanking and then I have to run another quick errand." I moaned softly.

Exhausted and satiated, I barely felt Miss Pemmette's hand rising up and smacking down on my huge rear end for the next few minutes. I could just feel the heavy jiggle of my large backside and Miss Pemmette's small hand, but I was too dizzy to experience the usual stinging pain of my spanking, though the sensation of having my gigantic rump slapped was causing me to moan softly.

When she was ready, Miss Pemmette stopped spanking me, unlocked me from the wall, removed my gag and shackles, and placed me on a longer leash attached to an iron loop on the floor, so I could reach the delicious warm water of the hot tub. Miss Pemmette told me that I had behaved well, so she would leash me and allow me to enjoy the hot bath in the slave playpen, rather than locking me in one of the small cages in the room. I blushed and said, "Thank you, Miss."

Miss Pemmette laughed that little laugh of hers and went out the red door, locking it as she closed it. I slid into the nice, hot water, and enjoyed the feel of the silk garment I was wearing clinging to my tiny waist and huge hips. I let the water wash over me, causing me to moan audibly. My leash gave me room to relax and sit down in the tub and I blushed as I noticed that the hot water made my huge butt tingle pleasantly.

I remained relaxed like that for a while, when I heard Miss Pemmette's voice outside the locked slave pen door, talking to somebody. I heard the lock click open and in came Miss Pemmette and Griv, and older, thin man with white hair and a nice smile.

"Good morning, slave," Griv said in a friendly tone.

"Good morning, master," I responded as I got out of the tub and stood before him, my pink silks clinging tightly to my wet body and giant hips, and my leash chaining me loosely.

Miss Pemmette smiled and said, "Well, come out to the living room for tea when you are finished, Griv," just as she left the room and closed the door. Griv looked at my big, wide hips and grinned mischievously.

I looked sheepishly at Griv's chiseled, older face, and gray hair, and he was still smiling in an expectant way, glancing at my massive hips.

"Come to me, slave," he said firmly.

I knew what he wanted, so I walked over to him obediently and immediately reached down below his waist and touched him gently. I could feel he was already quite excited. He placed a hand in my dark red hair, and he kissed me as I caressed him with tenderness and his excitement grew. He reached his other hand around me and slapped my gigantic, still damp bottom, and I squealed lightly. I felt some pressure from his hand in my hair, so I dropped to my knees, my huge rump jiggling as I positioned myself, and I unbuttoned Griv's trousers. I eagerly took him fully into my mouth and began to glide my lips back and forth, sliding him into my mouth and back out again. I took him as deeply into my mouth as possible, caressing him with my full lips, and I could hear him breathing more heavily. I slid my lips over him deliciously and cupped him with my hand. I felt a deep satisfaction in obediently pleasuring Griv as a slave girl, and I took him even deeper into my mouth, causing him to moan softly.

After a few minutes of pleasure, Griv pulled up on my hair and then moved me down so I was on all fours, my leash hanging in front of me, and he moved behind me. He slapped my enormous, raised bottom a few times, causing me to yelp loudly, then he expertly slid himself deeply into my giant, exposed rump as I gasped loudly. Powerfully and repeatedly he penetrated my huge butt, causing me to move forward a bit, and the fat on my massive backside to jiggle with a heavy shake each time he entered me fully. I was gasping for air and squeezing my fists tight, but keeping my enormous rear end raised. I slid back as far as I could to feel Griv deep inside me, before his thrust would move me forward again, and my big rump would jiggle, bounce, and shake, and I would gasp loudly again.

I was euphoric and dizzy as Griv began to speed up and penetrate my huge rump more forcefully, and to spank me as he slid forward into me. The smacks on my gigantic bottom caused a sharp and exquisite pain to fire through me, and I couldn't keep from yelping loudly. The chain of my leash was swinging wildly as Griv finally arched his back and let out a bellow, just as I exploded with an intense and burning pleasure and I yelled breathlessly. We both made loud gasping noises for a few moments as we continued to rock back and forth, and Griv continued to slide into me as we experienced deep pleasure and tried to catch our breaths. Finally, Griv placed both his hands on my gigantic rear end, and slid himself gently out of me, and remained there for a few moments. I was bent over to the ground, still experiencing pangs of pain and pleasure, keeping my big butt up in the air, and finally starting to breath easier.

"Your butt is huge, Emm," Griv said breathlessly, giving it a playful slap.

"Yes, master," I answered sweetly, remaining bent over, and breathing heavily with a deep satisfaction and exhaustion.

Griv and I cuddled for a while, and he caressed my enormous bottom in a tender way, before he placed me in one of the small cages in the slave pen, locked the cage door, and went out to enjoy some tea with Miss Pemmette.

I remained caged for quite a while before Griv and Miss Pemmette came in and took my leash and walked me across the town square and into the luxurious town meeting hall. There, they locked me in a tall, narrow holding cage, in the back of the large room, with the other two slave girls, Aub and Dani. They shackled my wrists and ankles together, and leashed me to the top of the cage, so I would be forced to stand, like the other two slave girls. The three of us, and our enormous rear ends, filled the cage completely, so we were in contact with each other as we stood leashed and shackled, our big butts jiggling whenever we moved.

In the kennel cage, slave girls were allowed to speak to each other, and Aub, who was chained right next to me, giggled and asked me, "So, did Miss Pemmette spank your huge butt, Emm?"

I wriggled in my shackles, blushed, and answered, "Yes."

Aub laughed. "I knew it," she said teasingly. Dani, who was leashed and shackled on my other side, laughed also.

"I wish I had my big butt spanked," Aub continued, "but I did enjoy master Wilxer sliding in and out of it this morning, as I was chained to his bed." We all giggled with delight.

"Miss Darsha spanked me this morning," Dani chimed in. "She tied me up and put me over her lap. She spanked me for a long time, telling me I was a good girl for having such a big bottom, while she sipped her morning coffee."

"I'm so jealous," Aub said, and we all laughed with pleasure.

Finally, young master Gurd came over to us, unlocked our cage, and walked the three of us over to the small area in the back of the room where slaves were kept during town meetings. Our shackled wrists were raised over our heads and attached to chains hanging from the wooden ceiling, and wooden ball gags were placed in our mouths and locked in place. Our ankles remained shackled as well. Slave girls were always chained and gagged, and dressed in revealing silks, at town meetings. Young Master Gurd then gave my massive rump a good smack, causing me to moan loudly into my gag, and then he left to take a seat.

People began filling up the meeting hall. As they walked by the slave girls, naturally, many would pat our big bottoms, or spank us lightly, then continue to their seats. The free citizens of Shadowe took great delight in the enormous size of a slave girl's rear end, so they generally gave Aub, Dani, and myself, and our huge, jiggling butts, a lot of wonderful attention.

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
159 Followers