A Big Lady and a Tiny Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to be your branded slave. You can put it on my tit if you want."

"Oh no, we ain't marking them beauties up. the rings are perfect. Nothing else needed. On your bum it is then. What about Tiny?"

"I can still look after him, we can look after him and I can be yours. But you think I'm weird now and you don't want me do you?"

"There is no question about it girl. You are fucking three-star weird but you are apparently my weirdo." I grabbed her by her hair forced her over the table of the dungeon rack kicked her feet apart and forced my pork sword into her twat.

It didn't take much forcing. And to be honest I didn't take very long. She took an even shorter time than me though. She earned herself a new nickname then. As she came she squealed like a little piggy. I held her down over the rack. Now piggy do you want it again in your pussy or up your arse.

"Master, In the draw under the crops there is a cunt clamp. If you put it on me I can keep your essence inside me while you take my arse. I can then feed it to tiny so he is included." I lay her on her back and managed to get the clamp on her pussy lips fastened tight then I put her legs love my shoulders and reamed her arse.

Piggy squealed again twice before I shot a load into her very tight bum hole. A but plug I had picked up when I got the cunt clamp took care of that. Luckily there was lube all over the place down here. She tried not to cry again when I forced the plug into her I did get a whimper or two out of her.

"Can I worship my Master now, please?" I could live with this. A fuck, an ass fucking and now a blow job and she was begging me for it. I crossed my arms on my chest and she got to work. This was my third of the day so it took a while but she gave excellent head so I eventually shot my third into her mouth. "You may have that piggy." She swallowed it and smiled.

"Piggy,"

"Yes master."

"We must include Tiny. But you are my slave, the one who will carry my brand you should get the first of my loads. Tiny will have to put up with second best. I am going to take it from you and put this right."

"In the corner of the cellar there was a chair, I assume for torturing cunts and cocks. I sat her on there released the clamp and cleaned what I could in one go. Piggy, was a little confused at first until I kissed her and transferred my cum into her mouth. Swallow piggy, I instructed. She did. Thank you master she said with a genuine smile of gratitude.

I then kissed, licked, nibbled and very lightly bit my little piggy's fanny until she was screaming for me to stop. I decided I was going to alter this chair so I could securely strap her into it, and gag her, she was a noisy bitch when she came hard.

Then I could continue licking her long after she wanted me to stop. I had seen girls squirt when their orgasms were taken past their comfort levels. It would make an excellent porn tube clip. She put Tiny to bed. Tiny has a little cot he is secured into at night. Vanda pushed a but plug inside him as she locked all the cuffs and belts that held him. She put it in a nappy as it has a history of bed wetting.

I was knackered and wanted to sleep but Vanda went down under the duvet and soon had me up again. She surfaced with a little girl grin on her face. "Can I ride it please master, please? I didn't cum so much as a dribble. But as I did vanda threw off the covers and swallowed the little bit I produced.

"Vanda," I said as I was drifting off to sleep. "You are piggy in the dungeon, do you mind?"

"No master, I like it. You don't call me that because I was fat do you?"

"No piggy I don't."

"You call me that because I squeal like a little pig when I cum."

"Yes, piggy. I won't call you piggy if anyone else is about though. I like Vanda. It's a sexy name and it suits a sexy lady. Ohh and one last thing.

"Yes Master Bryn"

"I'm not sure if it's good for tiny to never cum."

Vanda giggled. "He squirts in the night, all the time. I can't stop him no one can."

"Do the spikes in the tube stop him?"

"No, they don't even prick him. If you look at it carefully tomorrow you will see it's clever. Master Kevin who makes them is clever. As tiny gets his little willy hard the pins lay against his bell end they don't dig in it. It doesn't even make him sore." On the subject of Tiny master, I have him booked in with the surgeon again. I was going to get his titties enlarged. Ds will look enormous on him. We had two ribs removed a while ago. He should be good for proper corsets soon."

Will he be OK with that? Vanda laughed again he will be ecstatic. He will probably cum three times a night when we get him into proper tight lacing.

12