A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked at each other for a moment as Mungra smiled, "Pretty lady Mungra's toy now. You stay with Mungra tonight. What name you?"

"S-Sarah," the woman said just above a whisper as her eyes went from the goblin's sex to her eyes.

Mungra caressed her head a little, "I not hurt sister. I love Becky, miss her still. She was happy with me. You sleep with me. Never need man again, Sarah."

With that, the goblin pulled Sarah's head gently to her and after her first kiss, Sarah went at this willingly.

Mungra groaned and looked up at the ceiling in her pleasure as the crowd began to howl out in the repulsion that they now remembered that they ought to be feeling here. Mungra ignored them, humping Sarah's face softly for a time, until at last, she groaned loudly and stepped away.

With a nod indicating her permission, her handmaidens fell on Sarah and began to writhe on her wildly. It took only a moment before it was plain that Sarah now was as hungry for them as they were for her. Mungra spun on the crowd.

"Not like this?" she shouted out in a challenging tone, stomping her foot for emphasis. The roars rose as well as the shouts. Mungra hung onto the bars and she laughed at them.

"Pussies!" she yelled, "Men like to watch, but not like Mungra, no."

She pointed at them all, moving her index finger in a wide arc as she did, "Men not brave enough to fight Mungra. Hate Mungra. I not care. I take women from weak little men."

She looked here and there a little closely and she threw her head back and laughed for a moment, "You little men not see.

Mungra sees. Mungra knows. I see MANY women here with only one hand to see. Where other hands?"

She tried to rock the whole cage as she howled to the rafters, "Where women's other hands now?"

The mountain goblin roared in laughter as she watched about a hundred women look a little flustered now as they straightened their clothing.

But the crowd roared out their approval as Jonas Bull threw off his cape and flexed a few muscles to limber up as he stepped to the cage door then and this went up another notch.

"Are you sure, Jonas?" the M.C. called out and Jonas nodded.

The cage door was opened and she stood waiting for him with a leer on her face.

She nodded once out of respect for him as she pointed and glared at the audience. "Pussies," she called out, "Look. See only man here!"

Sometimes, it was two of them who worked Jonas and had to stand his powerful swings, one or the other of the handmaidens always staying to hump against a now-very willing Sarah. Mostly, it was just Mungra and Jonas as they beat each other. A cheer rose when the people saw that he'd bloodied her lip, but she roared then and almost knocked him clean over with a haymaker from out of nowhere.

Two of them ran up to him and threw him against the bars of the cage.

They did it to him over and over -- every time that he stepped forward and Sully winced every time, knowing how they were hurting him. Jonas recovered almost instantly to connect solidly with a blisteringly fast combination and Mungra rocked back on her heels for a moment.

Sarah had seen it and she jumped to her feet, trying to get to him. One of the handmaidens tried to hold her back, but she got loose and it looked as though Jonas might have a little help here, at least something to even up the odds just a little.

To everyone's surprise, Sarah went for Jonas' eyes, screeching until Mungra pulled her away and she seemed to settle a little then as the goblin kissed Sarah to show her thanks before she was handed off to one of the others who pulled her down to the mat.

While the mountain queen beat the tar out of Jonas, the handmaiden straddled Sarah's face and as Sarah began to love her, the goblin howled out in her joy and began to rub herself over the woman's face gently. She looked so pleased for a moment in a bit of bliss until she leaned forward and began to reciprocate for Sarah and the two rolled onto their sides together as they did their best for each other.

Jonas came flying off the cage wall on the rebound, but Mungra was waiting for him and her kick to his face laid him out on his back. She smiled then, though not in any nasty way as she stepped over to look at him a little softly for a moment.

"He almost sleeping," she said to the crowd with a small chuckle as she got to her knees beside him. She looked on for a few more seconds and then she drove him hard with her fist and Jonas' lights went out.

The audience howled in rage at this, but Mungra plainly didn't care at all. She straddled his face and grabbed him by the hair as she began to hump herself there, enjoying her triumph once again.

She called out to the other maiden and in a few seconds, that one had Jonas' pants open and pulled down a little so that she could begin to try to get, if nothing else, a rather automatic reaction from this male by using her mouth.

She was successful after a few moments of it and she spoke then to tell Mungra, who looked back with a happy grin, and Sully stared as he watched the goblin queen lower herself onto his friend.

"Oh, Mother of God," he whispered.

She was facing away from him as she fucked herself and it was clearly evident to everyone on that side of the cage that there was actual penetration going on. Mungra fucked on him furiously after a moment as she caressed her own body with her eyes closed.

She opened them once as she looked at the crowd, seeing many people with their hands in places where they ought not to have been -- not in a public place, anyway, and it made her smile widely past her tusks to see how many of them were working each other, not only themselves. It helped her. It brought her off in an actual orgasm and she threw her head back and howled out her joy before she slowed to a stop and looked back at Jonas for a moment, as though she was surprised at something.

As she got off him, she saw that Jonas would be coming around very shortly, so she laid down beside him and kissed him softly before he woke up enough to see it.

The men with the cattle prods came then and the goblins were forced to retreat reluctantly back to their rolling cages, and Jonas was left forgotten for the moment as he groaned softly.

But try as they might, Mungra wasn't about to give up her prize and she pulled Sarah into her cage with her, becoming very protective and suddenly even more vicious in her defense of the woman. The men had to give up after a time and they closed the cages and rolled them away as a few others came to carefully lift Jonas Bull from the mat to get him to the doc's office in the back of the place.

--------------------------

Rudhi was more than pleased. They could only assume that it came from a combination of the way that Randi had tried to learn and from something which had come to the redhead when Rudhi had saved her, but ... it was amazing all the same.

The blades had shone up quickly and well and Rudhi had the ancient and sacred markings engraved on them fairly quickly. After that, it had been a fair bit of work, but the two weapons now carried their living edges and gleamed no less than Rudhi's own sword.

But the big surprise was the way that Randi knew what to do with them. She'd seemed as amazed as Rudhi shortly after they'd begun, but now, perhaps an hour later, her body knew all of the ways to move as they fought together in the open space of the forge, their blades ringing in rapid time to the attacks or the blocks of them both. Rudhi finally motioned for them to stop and she pulled Randi to her, kissing her softly.

"I had a hope that I could teach you in a few weeks what should take far longer, but I see now that you have it all inside of you. Now, we need to raise you higher, warrior."

Rudhi's sword disappeared and she held out her right hand. "See the stone in my hand. It is nothing. The setting for it is the thing here. With this in my flesh, my mind rules my blade and my glove."

The reached for the inside of her left arm, where there were a pair of smaller settings embedded into her flesh. "These were so that I could command many on the field and say nothing. I have no need of one of them now, so I give it to you, but Randi -- there will be some pain, and ... "

She stopped then and sighed, "You will see."

Rudhi reached to grasp the metal piece and after a long and slow struggle, the plucked the thing from her arm. Blood ran there instantly and Randi dropped to her knees, knowing that it was a chance not to be missed, so she licked what came, never closing her lips over the place where the blood came from -- never sucking. All that she was doing was her best for her friend. But the flow didn't slow and Randi came to another idea then.

With her thoughts bent to it, the flow of Rudhi's blood slowed and stopped as Randi lapped up the last of it, so pleased that not one drop had fallen away. Rudhi smiled, knowing that her friend had found the answer for herself.

"Why did you taste it?" she asked, "Why did you take it?"

Randi looked up as she got to her feet, wiping her lips a little, "I wasn't hungry. You told me that I wouldn't have any thirst for blood and you're right." She shrugged, "It was just so suddenly important to me that not one drop fall from my friend."

Rudhi smiled as she kissed Randi again, "It was right to do that. If my blood had fallen, then what I seek to do might not have worked. With a little of it in you, I think that this will go even better." She took Randi's arm and turned her hand over. "With this, you can hide the blades or your weapon. It is a little hard to explain, but you can keep then with you always -- in the mind."

As she brought the metal piece over her friend's hand, Randi was shocked to see that the thin hooks which hung down were moving as they neared her skin.

"It looks alive," she whispered.

Rudhi chuckled, "It is alive, my friend. It will live in you, taking nothing and giving everything, seeking always to protect itself by protecting you -- the other one in the partnership." She chose the place carefully and laid the thing down on Randi's flesh.

Randi stared as she felt a little stinging pain and the hooked ends were gone from sight then, digging their way down deeper. When the pain stopped, she saw that the outline and the shape had changed markedly, looking something like the one on Rudhi's hand and she watched a similar jewel begin to form on the metal.

"Look at the work that we have done together there as you hold those blades together in your hand there." As Randi stared, they faded from sight.

"Ready to be in your hands at any time," Rudhi grinned, "and more eager than ever to work."

They looked over at the doors of the forge as they heard the steps outside in the snow and with a thought from Rudhi to guide her, Randi now wore her clothes, and they no longer lay where she'd set them down at the outset of this. There was a heavy but careful knock on the old wooden doors and Randi stepped forward to open one of them.

"Hey, Billy," she smiled.

------------------------

The people had all gotten up out of their seats and gone home -- or wherever they had to go, and the arena was still except for the sounds of the men who were cleaning up. Thomas Sullivan decided then that enough time had elapsed for whoever passed for a doctor in this place to be finished with his friend by now, and so he began to walk there. He knew the way; he'd made this walk quite a few times already as he'd come here all of the other times to pick up what was left of Jonas Bull after they'd tried so hard to take him apart.

He'd just never seen what it was that they did to his friend before. He'd only come here long afterward.

As he walked down the long corridor, he stopped for a moment as he saw a few figures already waiting there in the hall. They were wearing long dresses under hooded cloaks now, but he recognized them all the same. He was just surprised that they cleaned up as nice as they did.

Getting a little nearer, one of the tusked faces turned to him and after a moment's thought, she smiled at him, reaching out to offer her hand.

"You must be Sully," she said, looking pleased to meet him, "I'm Caroline Mungra. These are my sisters, Kate and Lizzie." The three of them bowed a little to him in the polite way of goblins who had no desire to harm anyone.

"Thomas Sullivan," he smiled. genuinely surprised as he thought that he could see that though they sure were different, they carried their own form of beauty all the same.

"Jonas' manager," Lizzie said.

He shrugged, "I don't really do much managing for him. I just show up to help him onto his horse afterwards. I'm only his manager because he needed a name to put down on the paperwork."

He looked for another moment, trying not to be rude. "Please pardon me for not knowing much, but you three are the first goblins that I've ever seen. I thought that you'd be a little smaller."

Caroline shrugged, "We really are mountain goblins," she said, "the largest breed, I guess, but we're not really from the mountains of Idaho or any of the nonsense that old Harry lays out for the crowd. We're from Nebraska. Not a whole lot of mountains to the place, to tell you the truth. We were born and raised on our daddy's farm. I came out here to try to make a living, and it didn't really go too well until I found out a way to make a good living being what people expect me to be. They sure won't let me be anything else.

After a little while, I knew that I hit gold, but I needed to expand the act, so I sent for my sisters and bingo," she smiled, "Mountain Queen Mungra had her handmaidens."

Sully was astounded, "So all of that was -- "

"It was entertainment," Kate grinned, "I get to make out with my girlfriend in public and get paid for it."

"The cage fight is a little real," Caroline said, "though we try not to hurt Jonas much more than we need to make it look good. So yeah, what you saw was entertainment, a good old cage fight and a live sex show. The rubes keep coming back to see it."

"So does Jonas," Lizzie said with a chuckle, "though it's nothing like the ones that Caroline and I put on with him back at our house. He stays with us while he's in town to do the shows with us."

"The regular shows don't have that much girl stuff in them, "Kate said, "other than me and 'Sarah' rolling around. Her name's Francine, by the way."

"Yeah, "Caroline smiled, "we all just pretty much beat up Jonas and then fuck him. It's the Sunday matinees that we tailor a little more for the womenfolk around here. I don't really understand it, but they come in droves on the Sundays. We can't figure out if they come to feed a fantasy, or just to see a man get beat on by wild goblin girls.

Well, there are the parties that we get booked to perform at without Jonas. Some of them are just the regular stag parties that men put on for their friends when they get married, but most of them are all girls who want a little fun with a goblin girl or three. Those ones pay REAL good. I keep telling Jonas that he ought to go with us to those ones instead of to the open invitational cage matches where he beats the snot out of any man who challenges him. He could pick up a lot of easy gold, he wouldn't need to get beat up much, and there are a LOT of warm and fuzzy places that he could be in where he'd be wanted.

I wasn't kidding when I looked out of the cage and pointed at all of the women. Why do you think they all come wearing dresses? It looks way too obvious for a woman to sprawl in her seat with her hand down her pants."

She indicated the door in front of her, "We're just waiting to see if Francine needs a lift, and I want to say goodbye to Jonas. I know that you guys are leaving to go back to wherever you cowboy types go. This is the part that I hate - seeing him leave again."

Sully guessed that he must have looked as though he didn't comprehend until Kate smiled a little sadly, "Caroline loves Jonas. But he never stays."

"I can't help it," Caroline said, "Over the last year, I only see him when he's in town for this and we've broken three beds. I won't even let him near my bed anymore. Lizzie and I sleep with him in a pile of furs by the fire when he's with us. I know that I'm not anything all that special to him and he must have other girls all over. But I can't help it, I ... "

She looked down at the floor.

The door opened then and Francine stepped out, followed by Jonas, who moved very stiffly. Francine and Kate shared a hug and a kiss for a moment and then Francine was introduced to Sully as Jonas stood in the doorway, holding on to the frame as Caroline Mungra very carefully hung onto him.

"Are you ok, Jonas?" the goblin asked, "You know you can always stay with us while you heal up. I know that I'd like that."

Jonas smiled and kissed Caroline Mungra one time very softly, "Honey, I'd love to, but there's an early spring rodeo in a week and a half over in --"

Caroline looked down and nodded as she took her long goblin arms from his neck, "I understand. I just wish that we could, ..."

She looked at him and began to whisper, "Jonas, while you're gone this time, would you please consider something? I know I'm not somebody that a man like you would normally think of when they think of forever, but ...

You know that we're good for each other. Look, you were almost out cold, but you came, Jonas. You came in me. I almost cried, because I knew that we'd be here again saying goodbye, when all I really want to do is try to live together and make a pack of mutts with you. What's wrong with that?"

"There's nothing wrong with that, Caroline," he said quietly as he raised his arms with a pained expression so that Sully could get a shirt onto him, "I'm just not ready yet."

"Well I'm ready, Jonas," she said with a little sniffle, "I love you and I'm sorry about that, I guess. I can't do what we do and not be affected by a man like you. Please think about it while you're gone, alright?"

Sully looked at her with an odd expression for a brief moment, but he smiled after that, "Don't worry Caroline, I'll keep him reminded."

He felt her tusk against his cheek as she hugged him briefly, "Thanks, Sully. You take care of him, ok?"

Sully nodded and Jonas embraced Caroline for a long moment before they walked away.

It took a few tries before Sully finally had Jonas on his horse and they rode off in silence. Jonas let Sully lead him and only sat looking down in pain from each step that the horse took. Whenever there was a dip in the road or anything, Jonas hissed, sucking in his breath and he let it out with a quiet groan afterward. They rode in silence out of town and up along the winding path out of the valley.

"You know, Sully," Jonas said after a long while, "by now, most times, I'd have already heard half of your lecture to me that I'm an idiot for doing this and how I'm only gonna get myself killed or worse one of these days. You haven't said a word yet."

Sully didn't look back, he only spoke over his shoulder, "That was before I learned the things that I learned today. I'm not going to lecture you anymore. I thought that you only went to compete in cage fights and I know that you do that a lot, but I never knew what you did to get beat up this bad every month. Just leave me alone for a while. I have to think."

Jonas was surprised, so he said nothing for a while as they rode higher into the hills, but after a time, he felt that he ought to ask anyway. By then, the road was easier to negotiate and Jonas was able to take the reins of his horse back so that they could ride side by side. "What's bugging you, Sully?"

The man snorted, "A lot of things are bugging me. I've just found out what you do when you're gone, and I'm not happy for it. I don't give a rat's ass about the shows that you do, but I'm deciding that I've about had enough of playing nursemaid to a fool and a bastard."