A Big Shiny Blue Marble Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy watched her ease herself left and right very slowly as he watched and his eyes began to take in other details as the moment played out.

Her legs were long and as he looked a little higher to where his eye was drawn by the shape, he could see the barest glimpse of the general shape of her labia outlined against the background of the straw on the floor of the loft behind her. Most of that was obscured by the softly hanging mass of her long pubic hair which was not curly at all and hung there moving a little in response to the way that she swayed back and forth.

Looking higher, he saw the long clawed hands on the sides of her knees and he could just barely make out the soft swells of her breasts. He supposed that a sight such as this might be enough to stop the hearts of human males in terror, most of them, but then, he wasn't one and he was looking at loveliness such as he'd never seen in his life before.

The eyes which searched for him were not the near-white on a Rohn. In the darkness, he couldn't determine the color exactly, but he was fairly certain now that with just a little more light, they'd be green. He could see her dark pupils, though, long, wide and rather goat like in appearance. She was sniffing a little, he saw, and he knew that she hadn't seen him enough to be satisfied that he was really there at all, so he remained still as he looked a little more.

Her horns were amazing to him. He'd never seen horns like hers. They emerged from her hairline and swept back low until they were over the sides of her head and then they plunged downward around her long and pretty pointed ears to end in points not far from her jaw. Randi's facial features were still evident enough, now that he saw them. She'd always looked a little sweet to him.

Like this, she looked sweetly demonic, as though this shape brought out what was in her heart for him much more than her soft and gentle smile could convey.

That face, framed as it was by that pair of long horns was the face of a Rohn demon beyond any doubt whatsoever to him and he marveled at how this could be possible. She was still sniffing for him, yet her mouth was open and he saw the long teeth there and almost groaned as he forced himself to look elsewhere before his swelling shaft betrayed him in this.

He fought off the urge to flex the internal muscles that he needed to tighten now in the barely-conscious reaction of any hardening male because it felt good to do as his erection progressed. To do that now would cause his hardness to bob and the motion would give her all the information that she sought for and then some.

His eyes fell on the facial markings which he knew couldn't be there because there was only one of this kind left alive in the entire universe. But they were there all the same; the tribal indicators which told him that he was looking at a Rohn female of a kind which had not existed in anything other than the old legends of his people for many generations.

It couldn't be.

And yet it was, he noticed, as he saw a movement there when the tip of her long and thick tail flicked a little in an unconscious movement out to the side of her.

He wasn't sure if his voice would come out of him under much control at all, but he had to say something. This had gone on for several seconds too long already.

"Randi," he sighed, "You look so beautiful to me any time, but this ... I don't know what to say."

The creature stared at him for a moment and then she smiled.

"Aw Billy," she chuckled, "How'd you know it was me?"

She stood up then and walked to him and he stood there with no breath in him whatsoever.

"Do you like it?" she asked as she stepped over, but then she saw his erection and giggled, "Whoa, I guess that was a dumb question, huh?

Come on, how did you know?"

He smiled a little awkwardly as she lifted the member which throbbed between them like the country girl that she was and pressed herself against him to reach for his waist. "I was sure that you wouldn't recognize me."

"I can still see you in that wonderful face," he smiled, "You've got the nicest nose, and I can tell that when you were a little girl, it was what humans would have called a button nose. I read that in a book someplace. I can still see it when you're the way that I saw you at first, and it's something that I've always liked. Like this, it's still there just a little, my favorite nose. Your eyes are LongTail Rohn eyes though they're the wrong color, but I love them more like this.

But what made me know for sure was your hair. No Tarkroth ever had red hair. The rest of you is the right color, but your hair is still the same shade of red. It just took a little while to see it up here."

"Well, crap," she laughed a little, "I didn't think of it and nobody told me."

"Don't you dare change it," he smiled as he reached to touch the long mane which ran down the middle of her back in a stripe that reached her tail and parted around it since she was standing up. As soon as she felt his fingers in it, she felt the throb against her belly and she promised him that she never would.

"You feel so good to me," she moaned very softly as she stretched just a little to kiss him, "You always feel so good to me."

Randi laid her head on his shoulder to kiss his throat as she felt his fingers move down her hard belly to a place where her long legs met her body. She couldn't say anything for a moment as she felt the way that his fingers traced the edges of her labia or teased her by sliding farther a little, nestling softly in the hollow between her mound and her thigh.

"You make me feel so happy and light one second and then I'm hungry like I'm aching to do something sinful to you." Her soft breath against his throat made him groan once as she felt him harden more. "Like this," she said, "there is no sin is there? It's all just bullshit that they tell you.

Her right hand slid up his back under his wing and it curled over his shoulder from behind, and a moment later, her other hand reached around to hold his haunch. She left one soft kiss against his neck before she raised her lips to his ear.

"I did this because I want to be free to love you the right way."

She shivered as she felt his hot breath against her own neck before his long tongue found her pointed ear and began to slide along almost all of its length and she groaned to think of that hotness in another place on her.

"I'm not a demon," she whispered, "but like this, I want to be someone special to you.

Now I need to find out if I'm good enough for the one that I want."

His face came around from the side of her head and that long tongue licked her mouth to draw her own tongue out. They opened their mouths and began the kisses between them that held nothing back. Their teeth touched a few times as Randi learned the best ways to place her mouth for him and they groaned quietly for minutes as his hand ran through her long soft hair.

He reached for her horns with both hands and he held her face there before him as he licked along her lips and caused her to whimper a little as she looked at him through lidded eyes.

"You have always been far better than good enough for me," he said in a low and rasping voice, "To see you at any time makes me want to hold you to me forever. To see you with no clothing -- to feel your wondrous body against mine is enough to drive me to my lust. But to sense the need in you to know my love is an ache to me. What you have done shows me that you have decided. I was about to tell you that I have decided as well.

I have known very few females of any sort, and for one reason or another, I have never felt that they were mine. Even Beyl'eth seemed to want me to be hers in a way that I was a little lower than she was for all of her talk, though I loved her.

Now I hold someone who offers always, but it is an offer nonetheless, if I understand it."

"Always," Randi whispered, "I did this to be what I want to be; free and in the heart of a lonely king. I want you to be my king, and we'll never be lonely. I'll never need anything else." She reached for his face with one hand, "I'm happiest when you're near me, and I'm sad when I see you walking away, or if I have to go somewhere. It's a little thing, but it tells me that I love you."

She pulled herself to him again and laid her head on his shoulder, looking for the best way to do it because of her horns as she reached down to hold him. "Even this shows me that this is the right thing for us. I never minded Sam's juice, because it came anyway. But I've never been crazy about it.

Well I am about yours. Every male I've known leaks a bit at the start. You never stop leaking for me -- and I know that it's for me. We've only been standing here and my stomach's wet from you. That's another reason why I did this. Narreth tells me that Ch'arnn are the largest of the Tarkroth, and that you're a big one for them."

She looked up for a moment and saw the low beam not far above his head, so she leaned back a little and raised her leg quickly beside him to grasp it in the claws of her foot as she pulled herself up and stood on the toes of her other foot. She changed her grip on him a little and began to rub the tip of him against her opening softly.

"You're a big boy, Lord Ayt'han," she smiled softly, "I'm pretty sure that I can handle that either way, but I can't take you in my mouth very far, and to me, you deserve a lot more than a little sucking at the tip. With my mouth like this, we'll be fine, I just know it."

She looked down for a moment, watching as the end of that thing slid against her lips and peeked up at her from her thatch of wet pubic hair a few times and then she smiled, "I love the way that I want you. Just wanting you is something new for me. All I've ever had is somebody that I didn't want, and before that, it was just me and my stepbrother since there wasn't anybody else here and we loved each other.

Push it in a little, Billy," she whispered, "if it's for me, then push it in."

Billy eased himself into Randi slowly, but he stopped when it became a little obvious that this wasn't the best way for them, since she had to work a little hard to keep herself lined up in an awkward position. He lifted her leg from the floor and they slid together a lot more easily, though Randi stopped him once by hanging onto him until she felt herself relax enough to go the rest of the way. They smiled at each other and Billy had no words for the way that he felt his heart being taken by her so easily.

"Let go of the beam," he whispered to her and when she did, wrapping her legs around him, he carried her as though she weighed nothing and pressed her gently against the thick and roughhewn support which held the beam.

"I love you so much," he rasped in that voice of his and Randi almost cried then as he began to slowly fuck her in a way that she'd never felt or even imagined that it might feel. They were sopping wet between them and she was so surprised at her own body's reaction to his touch.

----------------------------

In another bedroom of the large and rambling house, Narreth was having a bit of fun. She knew that Thomas was set on her allowing her body the best chance to heal and he wouldn't jeopardize what they'd found for anything.

But she had a hell of a time keeping an impish smile from her face as she kept thinking of ways to try to tempt him. For one thing, it was her nature, though she hadn't really allowed this side of her personality to show much in her adult life. She actually agreed with him on the point in question.

But she was having such a good time at this, all the same.

"I know!" she chuckled, "I still wear your shirt here," she pointed to the garment which on her, resembled a large and ill-fitting flannel nightgown, "Though it is a little wet, your eyes cannot see through it, Thomas. With a little care, I could have a fine and gentle ride and you would see nothing and could tell yourself that it didn't happen at all."

She wasn't incorrect about the state of the shirt. They'd been playing for a while, and Narreth was a little wet in her want of him, though most of the moisture had come from Thomas, since she loved to coax gushes from him so much. What he didn't know was that she'd helped him with the things that she wanted for him as he slept and she looked at him, knowing what they'd found for themselves in each other.

Whenever she did it, she looked down at that sleeping face, wondering why he maintained his assertion that he was old and tired-looking. With nothing other than his word to go on, other than her quiet questions to her son, she'd begun to make the changes that she saw that he'd need if they were to go on for longer than the normal span of human years. She had the care of a queen in her heart for her people and also the care of a mother for her child. These were familiar things to her.

Now she was full of the love which she felt for her male, and given that she was a witch, well, there was ability in her to help the one that she now loved so much.

Sully was a little amazed at the way that he'd begun to feel over the two days. Things just came easier for him in anything that he did now, it seemed. The sameness of living in the body that he's always known had changed somehow. It wasn't a marked thing, and it certainly hadn't been noticeable to him at first, but he knew now that he was different somehow.

The last time that he'd washed and stood before a mirror to carefully trim his beard for Narreth had caused the scissors to fall from his fingers as Thomas Sullivan, former sailor, castaway, rambler, and migrant worker stood there in the looking glass as he'd appeared at roughly half of his current age. If he'd had the reason or the want of it, what he was looking at now could have walked into the cage that Jonas Bull stood in to beat down all human challengers, and pound the daylights out of him and all comers and be thinking of what he'd have for lunch while he did it.

And that was the quiet and outward way that he'd changed.

Inside, he knew that there was something else which was different now. Back in his day, Sully had been a little burdened with the same need to mate as any human male. Given that he'd never been much of a lady's man and didn't have very fine looks and was a poor man changed nothing for that need. When he'd had the chance and paid for some girl to lie with him, he'd surprised a few who still might have had a heart left after whoring for a while.

But now he was much older, he told himself, and when they'd begun, it had been Sully's fervent prayer that he could please Narreth once they actually began to make love in the conventional coital sense. It wasn't time for that quite yet, but he'd hoped that he could please her often enough for her to want to keep him.

The thought was absurd to him now. The ease and the effortlessness with which she could manage to draw forth renewed life from his old cock was far beyond amazing to him. In perhaps a little more than an hour by his guess, that sweet little demoness could get all that he'd have been able to give a girl in his youth over the course of a long night of loving -- and now he still could play with Narreth all night long with both of them dreaming of the night when it would be safe for him to take her.

They couldn't keep their bodies apart to save their lives, he thought. He loved the soft and hopeful looks that she gave him when she wanted to offer her little furry breasts to him as his large hand caressed her mound very gently until the little bean emerged and grew a little under his touch. She'd wrap herself around him and hold his head, whispering things to him that his knowledge of her dialect didn't allow him to comprehend as he felt her tail wind itself around his thigh.

Where he'd once had to pay to have a girl jerk him off briskly, or pay even more to let him feel her mouth on his shaft, Narreth loved nothing better than to lie on him a little and stroke him with that magic touch that she had as she kept the tip against her lips and talked to him there while she did it holding him with both hands or with only one as she softly stroked and very gently tapped the front of his scrotum with her free hand.

He'd asked her about it once, since no one had ever done that for him.

She'd sighed then and looked back, "Try to think how it will feel when this swings a little and touches me when we finally begin, Thomas. I know that I will love it. That is why."

When she'd said that and gone back to it, it was only moments before he'd heard her delighted giggle as he'd come against her face.

And that was another thing, he'd realized. He'd never known anyone who loved it beyond only a little in a rather polite way at best when he'd come. The way that Narreth revelled whenever it happened made him think that she'd probably like to bathe in it or something.

When he'd mentioned it as a joke to her, her mouth had fallen open, and she'd rolled over onto her hand for a minute as she'd frigged herself carefully, "Yes!" she'd moaned to him -- or herself, he couldn't tell, and she'd come only a minute after.

"I seem to be smitten with your seed," she'd admitted to him a little shyly after that. "I think that it is a good thing for you," she'd smiled as she'd lowered her face to kiss him after that, a rather wet and happy female who loved to hold herself against him -- wet of not - as her tail ran over his body.

They were fooling around in a large wet spot, and the shirt reflected that. Narreth laughed when she said that SHE was the wet spot, but she loved it so.

Narreth had these moments where she looked as though she was a little unsure of things -- specifically that she was what he wanted forever. Thomas knew it when he saw her like this, and he always tried to reassure her.

"Stop your little games, Narreth," he smiled up from the pillow, "and come to me here. I think I can offer you a bit of a good time that won't risk a thing."

Narreth looked doubtful, knowing what he wanted and feeling suddenly bashful about it. He couldn't understand it, since he'd seen all that there was to see of the one who held his heart.

"Darling Narreth," he smiled as he tried to coax her to him, "What is your trouble here? We've seen all of each other and I've washed your fine body a few times now. I'm just wanting to give you a little happiness."

"I know, Thomas," she said, "and I know what you would do."

"Well you were married for over twenty years, precious," he said, "Surely your man did this for you in that time."

"He did," she said quietly, "but I only allowed it in the darkest place and under the blankets or the furs, and he never did it as I see that you would do. There is nothing of beauty to me there."

He took her hand, "You let me be the one to judge that. Why, you can't even see it yourself as I'm wanting to see it. Come on, you sweet girl. I've been dying to do this for a day and more. Lift up the hem of that shirt there for a moment."

She looked down in sudden shyness, but he was her male, she told herself and so she lifted the hem for him. Thomas reached under her arms and lifted her, setting her down very carefully so that her knees were on either side of his head before she was really aware of much more than he'd lifted her with ease.

"Why don't you just pretend that I'm a short little man who's got a really bushy mustache?" He asked, and Narreth began to giggle as she saw what he meant.

But a few moments after he began for her, Narreth stole his heart all over again as he watched her sit on his face, still holding up the shirt and smiling down a little shyly with a look of delight and a little bit of childlike wonder as he loved what he always called her 'cunny', keeping one hand on her hip and reaching up to caress her breast. When her eyes closed in bliss, Thomas Sullivan lost the last of any uncertainty that he might still have had and he knew that he'd love her forever.