A Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crab-crawled toward the back of the cab as Russ edged his way up the cloth. He grabbed his clothes and piled them laid down as a makeshift pillow. "Close your eyes Jacky."

I did as I was told. I could feel my heart pounding. The scent of our combined sweat filled the air.

"Okay, open `em."

Russ was laying flat on his back on the cloth. His entire body was illuminated in the pale blue light. His arms were crossed behind his head. That shit eating grin was plastered on his face. The jackass was flexing every muscle simultaneously for me. My heart skipped. I muttered, "Jesus."

His beautiful, throbbing hard cock looked even bigger in repose, and it had looked positively huge before. I sat there motionless, staring. His feet teased my legs. "All yours baby," he said. "Every inch. When I said you could practice anytime you want I meant it."

I smiled.

"My bod's all yours Jacky." He stared at me lustily and slowly moved one of his hands down his chest to that perfect tool. "Yours to touch. Stroke. Suck. Kiss. Anything you want, it's yours."

"Anything?"

He nodded slowly in rhythm with his stroking hand.

I started crawling toward him, toward my prize.

"Uh uh uh, Jacky boy."

I stopped.

"Not so fast, kiddo."

Goddamnit Russ.

"Here I am, Jacky. I'm totally naked. You're looking at every inch of my body. I've exposed myself to you completely because I know you want it. You want my bod don't you, Jacky?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I want your body Russ. I want to... I want to worship your body. I want to please you. I want to make you cum."

"Yeah, you do. You like my cock don't you Jacky?"

"I love your cock Ru... sir." He smiled. "It's perfect. In every way. I can't get enough of it. I can't get enough of you."

"Show me."

I started moving again.

"Uh uh uh, Jacky." I stopped. "Show me," he said, with authority in his voice.

I wish I could say I pulled off a slow, sensual striptease for him. Reality was I got my clothes off so fast it was like they were on fire. Russ never took his eyes off me. He just lay there, sweaty in the blue light, slowly stroking that perfect eight and half inches of thick, beautiful cock.

I crawled next to him and laid down. I never felt more naked, not even in gym class. Russ leaned over and sweetly stoked my face. His hand rested on my chest. He could feel my heart pounding. He moved further south and gripped my own seven incher, which was hard as a nail. I almost came right then and there. He instinctively pinched the head of my cock and I moaned.

He looked into my eyes. "God you're beautiful Jack."

I realized I had tears streaming down my face. Russ shushed me and started kissing them. I pulled him closer to me and we kissed again. Not hungrily this time, quietly. Softly. He rolled on top of me and embraced me tightly. We kissed again, more urgently this time. Feeling his naked body on top of mine was the most incredible feeling I'd ever experienced in my eighteen years. Our make out session became more fevered. He stoked our cocks together, his seeming to dwarf mine despite me being so much taller.

I spread my legs a bit, enough to get one of them out from under him. I wrapped it around his waist. His hands went back to my face. We were kissing like we were trying to consume each other. I used the leg around his waist to pull him closer to me. I had to feel every one of his muscles against my skin. The thick, perfect head of that long, thick, perfect cock brushed between my legs and touched my asshole.

"Whoa, baby," he whispered. "You're not ready for that."

"Like hell I'm not."

"Jacky, babe, believe me there's nothing I want more but -"

"Russ. I want it."

"You're not ready."

"Russ!"

He looked at me, startled.

"You said your body was all mine, right?"

"Yeah." Despite his protests I could distinctly feel his hard cock pressing against my hole, then easing off, then pressing again. He was making me insane with lust.

"Anything I want, you said I could have, right?"

He grinned. "Yeah."

"Russ... I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. I need to feel that big, beautiful hard cock of yours inside me."

"And I," said Russ, the authority back in his voice, "said you aren't ready." With one fluid movement he pushed my legs forward, my knees into my chest, my legs spread wide. His face dropped down to my ass. Tongue first.

"Oh. My. God." I moaned and shut my eyes.

He was doing things to me down there I didn't even think were possible. Kissing, sucking, darting his tongue into and around my hole. I was absolutely convinced my cock was going to fire off its second load of the night without me touching it. I reached under my knees and held my legs back for him, opening them wider. I was able to place them on the roof of the cab, which was a good thing because my knees were buckling.

Russ sat back and whistled. "Wow. That's so... pretty."

I felt his finger brush against my hole, which twitched instinctively. He slowly, agonizingly slowly started pressing it in. I expected it to hurt, but it didn't. We were sweating so much and the amazing things his tongue did to me made me super receptive.

Russ kept whispering words of encouragement as his finger slowly penetrated me. "That's it, Jacky. You're opening up for me. Relax."

It took all my concentration to relax. He stroked my cock again, god I couldn't believe I didn't cum yet. He leaned back in and gave my hole another workout with his tongue, his finger slowly moving in and out. I felt a second finger. Just as slow. "That's it Jacky."

"Oh god Russ."

"Yeah, now you're getting ready. You okay, babe?"

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah? What about now?" His fingers probed deeper. Holy shit. That's... holy shit.

"Russ!" He pinched my cockhead again, harder this time. My legs practically flew open. "Russ... that's... oh my god."

"Wow Jacky. Looks like I did something you really liked," he said with that sexy grin. "Was it this?" he teased, slowly sawing his fingers in and out of the entrance to my hole. "Or was it... this?" Sliding deeper inside again, pressing against my prostate.

"Oh god. Oh my god. Russ."

He withdrew his fingers. I opened my eyes. He was on top of me again, his face hovering over mine. Propping himself up like the top of a push-up, every muscle flexed. I melted, wrapping my arms and legs around him and kissing him deeply. He relaxed and laid on top of me. My hands massaged his arms and shoulders while I slowly drew my legs higher up his waist. He moved his arms and hooked my knees over his shoulders. Never once did his tongue leave my mouth.

I could feel his hard cock throbbing in the crack of my ass. I pulled my face away from his. "Russ. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

He smiled. I could feel his hand move down to his cock. My legs were around his neck like a vise. The head of his cock was against my hole. It felt impossibly large. He applied gentle pressure. "Relax Jacky. Breathe." He kept repeating that while gently increasing the pressure, then backing off.

He kissed me again. At the same moment I willed my hole to relax. The head of his cock popped inside me. Now it hurt. I winced. He held his cock in place. "It's okay babe. That was the hard part."

"I think there's several more inches of hard part, dude."

He chuckled and kissed away my tears again. "Trust me. The rest are going to blow your mind."

I kissed him again and held him close. Slowly, tenderly, he pushed. I felt the most incredible cock I'd ever seen in my life slide deeper inside me.

"Whoa!"

He stopped. "You okay?"

"Yeah. I mean I think so."

He pressed again.

"Whoa!"

Now he was grinning. "That sounded like a good `whoa.'"

"It was."

He pressed again.

"Okay!" I yelled. I thought I was losing my mind. Something that hurt like hell a few minutes before was not hurting now, quite the opposite. My entire body felt like it was on the verge of orgasm, all of it centered in my ass.

"Okay?"

I started laughing like a maniac, drawing him closer to me. "Keep going."

"You sure?"

I reached down to where his cock was impaled inside me. A fist's length still to go. "Fuck."

"We can stop, Jacky."

"No we cannot."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"Russ!"

He was talking sweetly but I knew from the look on his face that he knew he had me.

"I'll just pull out Jacky, it's okay."

"Russ, if you pull out we are never doing this again."

I grabbed his hips and started pulling him closer to me.

"You want more baby?"

"Yes."

"Tell me."

I kept pulling him closer, feeling his cock slowly sink deeper into my bowels, the length now constantly sliding across my prostate like he was playing a violin. The pleasure was relentless.

"I want you inside me Russ. To the hilt."

"You want my whole cock inside you?" he teased.

"I want every inch of your perfect fucking huge fucking cock Russ."

He suddenly thrust forward. My eyes rolled into the back of my head. I saw stars. I saw god. I felt my cock erupt, pumping streams of cum all over my chest and his.

"Holy shit!" Russ muttered lustily. "Holy fucking shit Jack."

"Sorry."

"Sorry? What the fuck are you sorry for? That was fucking hot as hell! Your hole clamped around my cock like a goddamn milking machine."

"Just... don't... move." I could barely get the words out.

Russ leaned in and kissed me again. We laid like that for several minutes, just kissing. He was still hard as a rail and embedded in my ass to the hilt. He'd occasionally press his hips against me, not enough to move his cock in and out, but just pressing on my hips. He propped himself on his arms again. "Look at me Jack."

I could see his face clearly now in the darkness. His chest, shoulders and arms were tense, rippling, covered in a sheen of sweat.

"My body is all yours, Jacky. I'm inside you."

"Yeah." I stroked his arms and chest, shoulders, kissing him, tasting the saltiness of him. Then he started to move his hips with more purpose. His rock hard cock slowly worked its way against my prostate again. Almost all the way out, then back in.

"I'm fucking you Jack."

His thrusts became gradually more forceful. Faster. It felt like he was even deeper, if that was possible.

"You like my cock fucking you Jacky?"

"Oh god yes, Russ." I could feel my own cock coming back to life. It was sore, but I didn't care. I couldn't help it. It was all him.

"You feel so good babe," he whispered. "Your ass is making my cock feel so good."

"Fuck me Russ. My ass is yours. I'm yours. Anytime. Anywhere."

"Yeah, this is my hole, isn't it Jack?"

"It's your hole." His thrusts were powerful now. I was hard as a rock.

"You gonna cum for me again baby?"

"I think I am."

"Yeah I think you are. You're gonna shoot another load just because my big, thick cock is pounding your ass aren't you?"

"Oh god."

"You're getting me real close too Jacky babe. You're going to make me shoot another huge fucking load dude."

"Fuck yeah Russ. Your load was so... fucking... huge... so... powerful..."

"You made that happen. You're gonna make it happen again."

"Like a... hose... fire hose..."

"Yeah you want to see that Jacky? Want to see how far my cock shoots for you? Wanna see how heavy that load was that you swallowed?"

"No..."

"No?" He was really pounding my ass now. I could hear his balls slapping against me.

"No... I want... to feel it..."

"You want me to cum inside you Jacky?"

"God, yes... Russ..."

"You wanna feel my big cock go off inside your ass?"

"I want... to feel... I want... deep..."

"You're not making much sense Jacky."

"Cum... inside... Russ... I need... to feel your cock... shoot..."

"Okay babe. I said... anything you want... yeah..."

"Yeah..."

"I'm going shoot... my load... inside you dude. Gonna... make you... pregnant..."

"Fuck yeah Russ..."

"Man I'm close Jacky... your hole is just... too hot..."

"Your... hole... Russ... it's your... hole..."

My moans reached a fever pitch and I shot again. I cried out his name. It was like my whole body went tense and limp at the same time, like an electric shock. My untouched cock was spewing what felt like a pint of cum all over my stomach.

"Oh shit," Russ whispered and drove his cock inside me as deep as it could go. I felt it grow thicker, like it did in my throat. It seemed like everything was happening in slow motion. All eight and a half thick inches of Russ' cock were in my ass as I felt it throb and pulse, firing what felt like an even bigger load in my guts. Coating my insides. It felt so warm, so wet.

My hole continued to spasm around his cock, my orgasm continuing despite my nuts being empty. Every time it constricted around him he'd moan and his whole body jerked, his cock pulsing, filling me with his seed.

It felt like it took forever before we started coming back to reality. Heaving breaths. He slowly pulled his softening tool from my battered ass. I winced when it popped out. He muttered, "Sorry babe. Kinda like pulling off a band aid I guess."

"S'okay."

We lay on the tarp for a while, calming down.

"Jacky?"

"Yeah?"

"That was the hottest fuck I've ever had in my life."

"That was the only one I've ever had."

He chuckled.

"I should probably head home. I need a bath." I said quietly.

"Yeah you made quite a mess."

"It was all your fault, you dick."

He chuckled again. "Yeah, my dick."

We got dressed. He climbed out the cab and helped me down. "Whoa, you okay?"

"Just a little wobbly. And probably bowlegged."

"Wait til tomorrow."

"Don't remind me."

We walked toward the front of his pickup. As he opened the door he winked at me. "You are one hot son of a bitch, Jacky."

"Russ?"

"Yeah?"

"I think we might need to try this again. Until I learn how to get it right."

He laughed and kissed me. "Anytime you want more of this," he indicated his entire body. "It's yours."

I held his chin up to my face. "Do me a favor?"

"Anything, Jacky."

"I'm working the night shift again on Sunday. Don't even think about jacking off before then."

He feigned surprise. "That's a tall order, man. You thought you couldn't keep your hands off my bod, how do you think I feel?"

"You can think about it, but don't do it."

"Five days Jacky? I'll be so full of cum my eyes'll turn white."

"No..." I kissed his forehead. "I will be." I whispered in his ear. "I'm gonna drain your balls completely."

"That's gonna take 5 or 6 rounds Jacky."

"We'll get a motel room."

"Deal."

"No jacking off for five days. You're not allowed to waste a single drop."

"I'll save it up for you, babe."

"Your loads go in my mouth or up my ass. Preferably both."

"Like I said, I'll have 5 or 6 for ya, babe."

"You better. And Russ?"

He raised an eyebrow. There was that cocky, sexy grin again. "Yeah?"

"Your 7th load will be the dealer's choice."

12