A Billionaire's Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is the life of one of your girlfriends," Natalie raised an eyebrow.

"Well, the experience of being my girlfriend isn't all wild sex," I sighed. "So let's get in the shower to clean up and then we'll experience 'group cuddling'. Sound good?"

Natalie giggled, "Sounds great."

***

Alas, morning came and our little flight from reality came to an end. Cassandra and Kaitlyn left Natalie and me alone for one final lovemaking session. And Natalie's eyes practically glowed as she swallowed my cum.

When it was time for our new friends to leave, I hugged Natalie one last time. We had an odd connection to our past and the past couple of days had been fun, but we both knew there was no future between us. It was just a fantasy.

Natalie hummed happily in my tight embrace until I released her. Before I let her go, I warned, "You know there were probably paparazzi hanging around last night."

She shrugged and nodded. "Is that going to be bad for you?"

"Nah. Might make some ripples in the tabloids, but nothing I'm worried about." I patted her head. "I think you should probably tell your sister though, before she sees it on Celebrity Sightings."

"I know. Don't worry about her. I think she'll just be happy I got to have my little adventure. I'll tell her you treated me nice." She clutched the necklace around her neck. Nicole wouldn't be jealous of that at least; big sis had several of her own.

I smiled, and Natalie tilted her head to me for a last kiss.

"Goodbye, John."

"Goodbye, Natalie."

And then they were gone.

Afterwards, there were no regrets. My loving wife Taylor crawled into my arms and Jeff and Kaitlyn cuddled up together as if they'd never been separated. And once we were airborne and flying back to New York, we knew our lives would go on as happily as they ever had.

Denise and Danny went back to their lives. Taylor never met up with them again, but everyone would have some pleasant memories to think back on.

Jeff and Kaitlyn picked up right where they left off. They'd had their fun, but from the way the two of them reunited, my bet was that they'd be married inside of another year, assuming they could figure out how to appease Hal Reynolds.

And a week after returning to New York, Natalie sent me a sweet hand-written letter thanking me for our time together. She knew we had no future together, but she hoped we could be friends and she said she planned to move to the Big Apple when she graduated from college, and asked permission to look me up when she got there. Also, while Nicole wasn't exactly pleased with what happened, Natalie assured me that her big sister wasn't angry with me either.

What happened in Vegas, stayed in Vegas.

***

NEXT: CHAPTER 6