A Birthday Threesome ? And More!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria gasped as he filled her, as she felt the two cocks inside her rubbing alongside each other, so very close together. Ken stopped for a second, suddenly unsure of himself. He started to slide in and out of Maria again, feeling her tightness as Luis moved with him. They quickly hit a rhythm, both fucking her quickly but gently, Maria’s hips rocking to meet them. Ken kissed her as they fucked, her breasts squashed between them.

Beside them on the bed, Vicki watched, her hands on her breasts, on her clit, on her pussy. She pushed two fingers inside her hot body, finger fucking herself, matching the rhythm of the men.

The room was heavy with the scent of sex, with the sounds of their cries and moans. Vicki watched as Luis’s buttocks clenched as he cried out and pumped his cum deep into Maria’s ass. Her fingers became a blur as she rubbed her clit and fucked herself, as she watched and heard Ken and Maria cum, as Ken flooded Maria with his juices. And then Vicki came, her juices running onto her thighs as she brought herself to a wonderful climax, her mind full of what she had just seen.

They all lay on the bed, holding each other, getting their breath back. They talked softly to each other, sharing the bottle of champagne that Luis had brought with him. At Luis’s prompting they used the ice on each other, running it sensually over each other’s bodies, enjoying the pain and pleasure of the cold ice on their hot skin.

As they recovered, Vicki cuddled up to Ken and whispered to him.

“I want the same as Maria,” she whispered, loud enough for the others to hear.

And then she set about organising things.

The others watched as Vicki moved onto all fours, her sexy bum pointing upwards. Ken moved quickly behind her. He held her ass, pulling the cheeks slightly apart as he kissed her, running his tongue between them, teasing her hole. She was already wet from the juices that had run from her pussy earlier, and he was able to gently probe her with his fingers and tongue.

Vicki sighed and moaned as he played with her, as Luis reached over to cup and kiss her pert breasts. Maria moved behind Ken, reaching between his legs to cradle his balls, to stroke and wank his heavy cock.

Vicki’s pussy throbbed as she moved again, now lying flat, her bum in the air. She twisted her head to look at Ken, but beckoned Luis to move behind her. Ken moved out of the way, and then watched as Luis knelt behind his wife, and prepared to fuck her beautiful, tight ass.

Luis pressed against her wetness, and then slid slowly into her velvety interior. Her ass gripped him tightly as he slid gently in and out a few times, Vicki gasping as she got used to a cock being inside her there for the first time. As soon as she was used to Luis being inside her, she told them what she wanted next.

Luis wriggled his arm under her, and held her tight, before rolling slowly onto his back. He took Vicki with him, until she was lying on top of him, her back to him, her bum still impaled on his thick, throbbing cock. She pulled her feet backwards a little, getting more comfortable, pressing her bum back down on Luis.

Maria moved quickly, kneeling in front of Vicki and licking along her slit, kissing and sucking on her wet pussy, on her clit, her tongue moving lower to Luis’s cock and balls. Luis started to move inside Vicki, and she was soon crying out as the pleasure the cock and tongue were giving her ripped through her body. But her cries were muffled as Ken moved to her side, pulling her head around so that he could push his cock between her lips. She slurped on him hungrily, reaching for him, pulling and sucking him deep into her mouth.

But still she wanted more. She pulled Ken from her, and told him to fuck her. Maria and Ken quickly swapped places. Maria moved to lie beside Vicki, kissing, sharing the taste of her, before sucking deeply on her hard nipples. Ken drove his cock into her in one thrust, quickly fucking her, his cock alongside Luis’s inside her hot body. He reached over, and pushed his fingers into Maria’s wetness, her pussy clenching them as he finger fucked her.

Vicki came almost straight away, her fantasy complete as they all fucked and sucked her, as they made her cum so strongly she felt faint as cum pumped into her pussy and bum, as the room filled with their cries and screams, hers the loudest of all.

Ken and Vicki held each other long after the other’s had left, after saying their farewells, their holiday just about over.

*************************

They sat on the plane, sipping the drinks that had been brought around. Ken reached for Vicki’s hand, squeezing it. She turned to look at him.

“Thank you,” she mouthed to him.

He grinned back at her. What a holiday – but one they both sensed they wouldn’t repeat. Ken looked across again, winking at her.

“I want you,” he mouthed.

They both looked up at the “bong” that accompanied the “Seat Belts Off” sign. They smiled at each other, both thinking about another fantasy they had – the “Mile High Club.”

They looked at each other again, both grinning, both thinking the same thing.

*************************