A Bisexual Man's Hidden Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am. Everything you need is in the bathroom."

"No, not this time."

"What?!?!"

"You heard me. Not this time."

"Omg, when then?"

"Next weekend."

"You are going to make me wait that long?"

"Yes."

"But, why?"

"Because I say so, I want you to think about it, anticipate it and be so hungry for it that you can barely help yourself."

"God, you are cruel."

"No, cruel would be to not fuck your ass at all."

"But..."

The toy he pushed out of his ass lay there silently, while he offered me rebuttal. To shut him up I grabbed the base of the toy and shoved it into his ass again.

"FUCK, I wasn't expecting that!"

"Are we clear on this matter now?"

"Yes Ma'am. Next weekend."

"Good. Roll back over on the bed for me now."

He rolled with the toy still buried in his ass. I straddling his body while he placed his hands on my waist to lower me onto his cock.

"You have the biggest cock I have ever had in me."

"Good, I'm glad. I love blazing new territory."

My pussy felt packed, the walls inside were screaming from stretching. I rode him slowly trying to adapt and wondered if a person could ever truly adapt to something like this. My legs began to tremble from exertion and pain.

"Are you even remotely close to cumming Jim?"

"No Ma'am. I can go like this for hours, since I came earlier."

"Shit, I am exhausted from earlier and now."

"Let me help you."

"How are you going to help me?"

He rolled over and pulled the toy out of his ass, setting it on the nightstand. Then he gently kissed me and lay me on the bed. His hot mouth found my pussy and began sucking and kissing it gently, but hungrily. The tongue of Adonis was upon me.

"Damn, where did you learn to work your tongue like that?"

"Practice, now hush and let me help you."

His tongue darted rapidly against my clit, banging it incessantly. One by one he added elements to his barrage until I was hanging on the abyss ready, willing and begging to drop in. Pure exhaustion was all that kept me from reaching orgasm, my body was totally devoid of any more energy after the night we had. He slid three of his fingers up my pussy and pounded me, then slid them out and pressed one against my ass. I wanted to cum, I wanted to release, but I was so fucking tired I wasn't sure if I could. After a very long session of him licking, sucking and caressing my body, pussy and ass, he rose up and towered between my thighs looking down at me.

He grabbed his cock and held it in his hand, all 10" of that thick tool was ready to go to work. Lowering his body against mine, his cock pressed at my pussy again. I raised my legs and spread them wide.

Jim looked me in the eye, "Beg me."

"What?"

"You heard me. Beg for my cock Mary."

I laughed, "Are you serious?"

"You can either beg me or I will fuck you so hard you will wish you had."

"You're scaring me."

"Good, now beg me bitch!"

"Ok, Ok. Please fuck me with your cock."

"That's better. Now, say it like you mean it ."

"Fuck me please."

He pressed the head of his cock against my pussy, taunting me. In and out, the head bobbed, stretching then leaving me. I grabbed him and tried to pull him in further but he held his ground.

"Come on, fuck me damnit!"

"Louder."

"FUCK ME!" I growled loudly.

His cock drove into me, taking my breath away. Tears welled in my eyes and my pussy felt like it was being ripped apart.

"Thereeeeeee, that's what I've been waiting for... that new territory."

"Shit, your cock is hurting me!"

"It will get better, I just had to rip you a little so you could get to the pleasure part."

"Do you enjoy ripping me?"

"Yes."

"You're a sick bastard."

"You love it, or you wouldn't be here."

He lowered his body against mine. I couldn't argue his point. I was a horrible slut that enjoyed pushing limits, trying new things and discovering new emotions. His cock pressed further inside me. When I felt like I couldn't take any more he lunged and ripped my pussy a bit more, then slowly stroked away the pain. My pussy was swollen and sore but his cock felt so good I couldn't resist.

I was so tired that I wasn't doing anything to fuck him in return, but he didn't care. He knew I was exhausted and reassured me it was fine. Little by little he inched deeper. Each time I relaxed, he surprised me and thrust his cock up into my body claiming more new territory. Inch by inch he ripped his way into my pussy until it was almost buried.

Rising with his hands at my sides he looked down at me. "Are you ready to hang on?"

"Mmm, yessssss. Rock me to sleep please."

"As you wish Ma'am."

I wrapped my legs around his body and my arms around his shoulders, while he took me on a delirious ride. My body had passed the pain threshold long ago. I rode to the steady rhythm of his body pounding against mine. Our skin slapped together. I heard myself scream a few times, moaning, begging and pleading but it was as if I weren't saying or doing these things. It was like an out of body experience. His huge cock tamed me, used me and ripped me to the point of submission.

"Cum for me Mary, scream and let it out!"

"I can't, I'm exhausted."

"You can and you will."

"I can't."

He thrust into me deeper than he had all night, ripping my pussy one last time. I screamed out and felt the room swirling. The pain sent me over the edge.

"FUCKKKK!!!!"

"That's it, let it all out. It's ok Mary."

I wept. My body and mind were completely depleted. He reached down to grab my ass cheeks with his hands, holding me there while he pumped my pussy hard and steady. His face was buried in my hair, at my shoulder, whispering to me while he fucked me.

"I can feel your pussy milking my cock. Milk it good, squeeze those muscles around my cock. Make me cum Mary... Make me........AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

His cum shot and drenched me inside. The initial explosion jolted me from my exhausted stupor. "Damn, you come hard Jim!"

"Yes, I do. Your pussy squeezed my cock just right."

He didn't pull his cock out of me, we rolled and my leg draped over him. I fell asleep in an instant. When I woke in the morning he was lying on his back beside me, snoring soft and peaceful. My pussy hurt inside, but I knew it would be ok. I felt bad that I didn't fulfill his wish last night, but I promised next weekend. I would need that long for my pussy to recover. The thought of taking his cock up my ass seemed almost impossible, then again, I enjoy the impossible.

12